Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

It also makes me feel better to know that even if Chelsea and Cole were to divorce down the road, they would be civil, reasonable, and put the kids first, like Randy and Mary seem to do. I have never really felt a hostile vibe between them. That's what happens when two sane, stable adults get married, instead of petty children (looking at you, Kail!). I hope they stay together, but no matter what, I feel like Watson will have a great life where he is always put first. 

• Love 10
On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 7:44 PM, Mkay said:

IMG_9634.PNG

daaaawww!!  that puddle on the floor in front of me is my heart melting.

Aubree is going to be a fabulous big sister, Watson is going to be so loved, Chelsea and Cole are going to live happily ever after, and Jenelle will still be screaming at Barb about wanting full time custody of Jace while Ensley is in her crib for all of perpetuity *sigh*

• Love 12

Was he born on January 25th? Just asking because that is when I made my grand entrance into the world (I had 4 older sibs - not a one of them as sweet as Aubree!)

Also, there is a big trend of naming boys traditional last names.  Carter, Clark, etc.  My daughter informed me that her first male child would be named Walker, which is my maiden name.  Maybe Watson springs from that.  I find that strange, but not as strange as the trend of naming baby girls old fashioned names like Lily, Grace, or Pearl - to name just a few.  I know many young girls who named their daughters these names.  And not because they loved the name, or that the name had any family significance.  Just because it's supposedly  the "in thing" to do.  That is what I have a problem with.

Edited by Trace

Has there been any more pictures posted?  I mean I'm sure she's busy being a new mom with her happy family and probably hasn't had the time to shower or sleep.  It's not like she's Jenelle or anything, I don't see Chelsea hiring a photographer and sitting fully clothed in a murky bathtub with a face full of makeup on.  Just wondering if Randalicious or Daddy Cole has maybe posted a cute candid of the baby recently.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, MissMel said:

, I don't see Chelsea hiring a photographer and sitting fully clothed in a murky bathtub with a face full of makeup on.

oh, make no mistake, wherever Chelsea may be, it's not without a full face of makeup!!!

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, Trace said:

Was he born on January 25th? Just asking because that is when I made my grand entrance into the world (I had 4 older sibs - not a one of them as sweet as Aubree!)

Also, there is a big trend of naming boys traditional last names.  Carter, Clark, etc.  My daughter informed me that her first male child would be named Walker, which is my maiden name.  Maybe Watson springs from that.  I find that strange, but not as strange as the trend of naming baby girls old fashioned names like Lily, Grace, or Pearl - to name just a few.  I know many young girls who named their daughters these names.  And not because they loved the name, or that the name had any family significance.  Just because it's supposedly  the "in thing" to do.  That is what I have a problem with.

In the South it has been a tradition in some families to give the mom's maiden or the mom's mom's maiden name as a first name to a boy.  It seems to have spread to everywhere now though.

• Love 4

In our culture it is quite the norm for baby girls to have the mother's first name as a middle name and the baby boys are given the mother's maiden name as a middle name. This goes way back. I did things differently. 

• Love 3

The sweetest thread ever. Chelsea and her family are so happy. 

Going by all the comments over the season and going by her social media pages, Chelsea is clearly liked by many. I do not think I have ever seen any people go after her and attacked her on Twiitter or any other site. The girl has a lot of positive affirmations. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

Aubree is just the most precious big sister! I bet she looks forward to coming home from school every day to see baby Watson. This is the difference between Chelsea and the other girls: she waited until she was ready to have baby #2 (maybe not by choice, since she had unprotected sex with Adam, but glad that disaster pregnancy never happened!). She is literally the only one ready for baby #2 when it arrived. Kail was probably ready for Lincoln physically, but not mentally, and Jenelle and Leah were not ready at all. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

Aubree is just the most precious big sister! I bet she looks forward to coming home from school every day to see baby Watson. This is the difference between Chelsea and the other girls: she waited until she was ready to have baby #2 (maybe not by choice, since she had unprotected sex with Adam, but glad that disaster pregnancy never happened!). She is literally the only one ready for baby #2 when it arrived. Kail was probably ready for Lincoln physically, but not mentally, and Jenelle and Leah were not ready at all. 

Bolding mine - more like Kail was ready for Lincoln because of $$$$$

• Love 3

I read somewhere once that anthropologically speaking, babies often resemble the father for the first few years. This was to prevent men in more primitive situations from bailing on their offspring. I have no idea if there's anything to this, but I often thought my kids looked just like their dad as babies, but their looks have morphed as they've gotten older. One still looks a lot like him, but the other two are kind of even mixes of us both. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think Aubree looks like the offspring of Adam and Lois Griffin. I actually think Aubree looks more like her grandmother than she does Chelsea.

This is EXACTLY what I have thought since day one! I'm glad somebody else sees it too. 

• Love 5

I never really thought that Aubree resembled Chelsea but that old picture of Chels sure looks like Aubree. 

On 2/10/2017 at 2:37 PM, EmeraldGirl said:

I always thought that Aubree looked like Randy. Even when Chelsea was whining that the baby looked just like Adam and was half Adam. We need his childhood pic now. 

This just reminded me of the time Adumb texted Chelsea and asked where he could sign away his rights to "that mistake".  Too bad Chelsea was still in love with him at that point or Aubree could have been much better off without that nitwit in her life at all.  I just don't see what benefit Aubree gets from spending time with Adumb. 

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Chelsea sure has pretty babies! I like his name more than I expected. I am reading the Dugger threads. The prayer closet is crowded .  

Baby Watson is a cutie. FairyDusted, you are one brave person to enter Duggarworld. Those are some seriously messed up people. The Teen Moms have nothing on that bunch o' breeders.

• Love 4
On 2/15/2017 at 8:29 AM, lovesnark said:

I was thinking about the conversation Chelsea and Randy had about child support a couple episodes back. Since Chelsea didn't know how far behind Adumb was, it makes me  think Randy set up an account for Aubree and the child support goes directly into it. Chelsea doesn't blow money like the other idiots do, pays her bills with what she earns and probably has a nice chunk in savings. Smart move to put whatever the sperm donor contributes away for Aubs to use for college or a home of her own when she grows up.

Not only that, but it is a record of when his child support was paid/deposited. There is no disputing whether he paid CS on such and such a date. It is all right there. Aubree would also see it one day if she chooses to see for herself exactly how often and when her dad paid the CS owed to her mother.

Over 7 years, I imagine Chelsea does have a nice nest egg in the bank. With Randy as a dad, I can only imagine what investments have been made. I remember when I was 7 years old and my dad opened up my first bank account. When he paid me my allowance, I told him to put it in my account. When I earned extra money, that is what I used to buy my records and candy. I looked forward to getting my bank statement and seeing my money add up.

• Love 12

Since Adumb has been late or just not paid since Aubree was born, I bet he has to pay directly to support enforcement, then they deposit it. Here in WA, you have the option of paying directly to the custodial parent or to support enforcement. Our friend of 25 years voluntarily went to support enforcement and signed up to have it taken straight out of his paycheck. That way, his ex from hell can't say he didn't pay or that he was short (which she tried to pull when they initially split). Most folks I know with minor children have opted to do it this way so there is a record that can't be disputed.

• Love 2

Yikes--I'll take y'all's word for Watson being cute, but that looks like some sort of extraterrestrial to me.

Granted, I don't like babies/children, but that picture is just kind of . . . startling.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Fosca said:

Yikes--I'll take y'all's word for Watson being cute, but that looks like some sort of extraterrestrial to me.

Granted, I don't like babies/children, but that picture is just kind of . . . startling.

lol. I used to think Adderral was not cute at all. Still do sometimes.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Adderall has never been a cute kid to me either. I think the best example of a homely baby who turned out to be adorable is Isaac. Aubree, Jace, Kaiser and Lincoln never really had any awkward phases that I can recall. Gracie looks exactly like Leah and Mama Dawn, while Ali fortunately dodged that bullet.

• Love 9
On 2/16/2017 at 8:46 PM, Fosca said:

I'm with you on this-- I'm not seeing cute.  Bug-eyed a little bit.  Babies are all sweet, but not necessarily cute.  

On 2/16/2017 at 9:52 PM, GreatKazu said:

Addie looks like a 40 year old.  (I'm 40 so I can say that)

• Love 4

Lincoln is the cutest kid of all the Teen Mom shows, IMO. He's like a pixar character when he has his big flat-brim hat on :D

I think Watson is too small to really look like anyone at this point, but I am not really a newborn baby person. None of them look all that cute to me and they're all mini-Winston Churchhills.

• Love 3

I'll admit, some newborns can be a bit scary looking. I thought my oldest looked like an Orc. (but I never told anyone that.) I think Watson is a pretty cute baby, though. But yea, they don't really start showing their looks, who they favor, for a few months yet. 

I think Aubree is probably the cutest of the TM kids, or maybe Bentley. But I honestly think they're almost all pretty darn cute kids. There is an exception or two, but I ain't naming names. HAHA

• Love 9
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'll admit, some newborns can be a bit scary looking. I thought my oldest looked like an Orc. (but I never told anyone that.) I think Watson is a pretty cute baby, though. But yea, they don't really start showing their looks, who they favor, for a few months yet. 

I think Aubree is probably the cutest of the TM kids, or maybe Bentley. But I honestly think they're almost all pretty darn cute kids. There is an exception or two, but I ain't naming names. HAHA

Don't forget Leah from TM1, Amber's daughter. She's very pretty, I think.

That photoshopped pic of Randy and Watson (what a name!) is too funny and the poor baby looks just like his grandpa!

On 1/4/2017 at 6:48 PM, BitterApple said:

He also called Aubree a bastard and I agree that he gets no passes because he was young. For as much of a dick as Jo was on 16&P, he was never cruel to Isaac nor did he say horrible things about him. Adam is just a complete waste of space. 

Don't forget calling the woman who just gave birth to your kid a fat stretch marked bitch! Let's see you give birth, Adam-boy!

• Love 4

I understand the issue of how the show has gotten off it's original point of trying to show the struggles of being a teen mother since they all started making bank. HOWEVER, does anyone really want to be like Leah? Yes, she has money (hopefully), but she also has emotional issues/drug issues/custody issues/relationship issues/misc. Leah issues.  I suppose you could say some of it is related to being a teen mom and some of it could be blamed on the money/"fame".  Aside from Chelsea, these girls all have major issues and I wouldn't trade places with them for their cash. To be fair, I don't know that I'd even want to deal with Adumb in exchange for Chelsea's money. 

• Love 4
On 1/25/2017 at 3:34 PM, MissMel said:

Oh, I love that!  I need to know where to order.  It would make a cute gift for a new little person I know coming in a few months.

https://www.pickyourplum.com/ has them pretty regularly.  It's a site that runs a cycle of sales on items so they probably don't have them now but I'm sure they'll pop up in the near future and I think they run about $15. 

• Love 1