Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Javi is staying at a hotel.  He doesn't live there anymore.  His acceptance of that and not fighting it shows me HE has something to hide.  He would be tantruming if it wasn't the case.  

She filed for divorce in December of 2015.  

Go to Starbucks, bitch. Remember, keep your eyes on the road and stop driving like the careless heifer that you are. Innocent people are on the road.

It is not legally Kail's home. It is legally Javi's and Kail's home. That is, until she was likely ordered to pay him half of the value when their divorce was laid out.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11

According to the tax records both houses are in both of their names. 

How could she file divorce with him not even in the country? Wouldn't Javi have to sign papers to proceed? The divorce was final in Oct. 

1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

Go to Starbucks, bitch. Remember, keep your eyes on the road and stop driving like the careless heifer that you are. Innocent people are on the road.

I like how that card is strategically placed over the speedometer. 

IMG_9563.PNG

• Love 4

Wow, she can't even be civil to him. Won't even let him use the kitchen trash can to dump his junk mail. Makes him give the keys back RIGHT NOW. Ok, Javi wasn't perfect but that was just over the top level of spitefulness from the Hulkster. 

Hell hath no fury...

• Love 15
(edited)

I posted the charges and posted the documents for the times Kail has been caught, cited, and pled guilty to. There are a handful. She was cited and pled guilty to driving while on her cell phone. She continues to do this as we saw her on camera and going by the Instagram photo she posted after the guilty plea to the cell phone citation.

Imagine if it was Javi or even Jo who was committing these infractions? We know what would happen.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 7
(edited)

The charges are as recent as 2015. Regardless of when they occurred, the fact she continues to drive while using her cell phone even after having been cited and pled guilty, goes to show what a big prick she is.

I will post them again. Hold on.

ETA: JUNE 2015

jhaejs.jpg

dz85q9.jpg

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Wasn't there another Kail Starbucks BMW picture where you could clearly see the speedometer and she was going like 70?  Or am I imagining that?  I feel like it was a pink drink?

I think in that one shew as going 40, but I know what you're talking about.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

The charges are as recent as 2015. Regardless of when they occurred, the fact she continues to drive while using her cell phone even after having been cited and pled guilty, goes to show what a big prick she is.

I will post them again. Hold on.

ETA:

jhaejs.jpg

dz85q9.jpg

Ah okay thank you.  What a dumb fucking bitch.

• Love 4

I am sorry but if my name is on the house and I am still paying part of the mortgage, I am not giving up a damn thing! And I am not leaving so you can go stuff your fat ass with Starbucks! With that being said, I can't say that I enjoy seeing Javi be on the receiving end of Kail Kong's wrath. I bet he thought it would never happen to him despite the glaring red flags.

Eta: lol and her basic bitch starter pack. No, you're  just a broke bitch who never had shit,  came into some money and  like a textbook trash when they come into some money, want to flash and stunt!

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 16

Ah okay thank you.  What a dumb fucking bitch.

You are welcome.

We know the guys wouldn't get any sort of slack whatsoever or any kind of excuses for the same vile behavior.

• Love 1

Karl is one of those controlling assholes who are too fucking stupid and immature to understand that you should love your kids more than you hate your ex.  This is terrible parenting on her part.  I never bought into the "Karl is a good mother" crap, she uses those boys as weapons and always has. 

She's not only a terrible person, she's a bad mother as well. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 10

True. If Kail gave a shit about Javi maintaining a relationship with Isaac she would act like she had some sense during this divorce.  Why be venomous and hateful til the man doesn't want to be around at all? Because we're looking at Operation alienate Jo Part Deux.

Can't use the garbage can?  Come on now.

• Love 5

That home where Kail now lives, is the home of Lincoln. Lincoln is Javi's child. That makes it Lincoln's home. As far as I am concerned, his father can plant his ass where ever the fuck he wants to sit regardless if he no longer lives there. Just as I had a problem with Jo not being invited into Isaac's home when he was forced to sit out on the porch, Javi should be allowed to sit in the very home where his son lives.

If Kail had a problem with having Javi in the house which at that point in time was not solely hers yet, then maybe she needs to stop opening her legs, removing her BC, and having babies with a guy in order to make long term benefit investments.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I am sorry but if my name is on the house and I am still paying part of the mortgage, I am not giving up a damn thing! And I am not leaving so you can go stuff your fat ass with Starbucks! With that being said, I can't say that I enjoy seeing Javi be on the receiving end of Kail Kong's wrath. I bet he thought it would never happen to him despite the glaring red flags.

Eta: lol and her basic bitch starter pack. No, you're  just a broke bitch who never had shit,  came into some money and  like a textbook trash when they come into some money, want to flash and stunt!

In Nathan's words, Trash that hit the lottery. 

• Love 16

Javi is a dick but I do feel bad for him. He leaves for deployment with a house and two kids. Comes back to a lonely hotel room and he is short a kid.  She won't even let him sort his mail.  That's why some Servicemembers commit suicide.  Seriously. What happened to Javi is sadly too common...  wish Javi wasn't such a dick to Jo. 

• Love 16

Javi didn't look too lonely to me.  Also didn't look too lonely in the snaps while he was deployed.  I also think that Javi could have Isaac in his life if he wanted to, but from just the little snippets we've seen....looks like it is back to "Sorry Kail, he's not MY kid."  It's too bad.  We know Jo would not mind and knows whatever is best for Isaac would be the best for everyone.  

• Love 1

I wouldn't ask for keys, or give any up, on a house in my name.  Especially if we can afford two houses and rent during a seperation.  Change locks, buy more carseats, and head to court to figure out.  I'll be damned if I'm gonna be petty when we can both afford not to be.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, MissMel said:

I wouldn't ask for keys, or give any up, on a house in my name.  Especially if we can afford two houses and rent during a seperation.  Change locks, buy more carseats, and head to court to figure out.  I'll be damned if I'm gonna be petty when we can both afford not to be.  

Yeah, my understanding was that they mutually decided this. 

4 hours ago, shelley1005 said:

Javi didn't look too lonely to me.  Also didn't look too lonely in the snaps while he was deployed.  I also think that Javi could have Isaac in his life if he wanted to, but from just the little snippets we've seen....looks like it is back to "Sorry Kail, he's not MY kid."  It's too bad.  We know Jo would not mind and knows whatever is best for Isaac would be the best for everyone.  

I agree. It didn't seem at all like she rejected him to me. Seems like they rejected each other and didn't bother to make real arrangements before letting poor Isaac figure it out on his own. She was acting bitchy but that's her norm. He was acting sort of passive aggressive but a bit outwardly friendlier, that's his norm.

Remember the concert? Suddenly Isaac was "Kailyn's kid, not his" and he wouldn't pick him up? Same shit, different day. 

• Love 1

I wouldn't give up the keys to a house that was in my name prior to divorce. If there's no restraining order, my ass is staying put. 

Of course, Kailyn would do her damnedest to make sure Javi felt uncomfortable and unwelcome.  They really are just bad for each other.

From that mail scene it almost looked like Javi was taking a page out of Jo's book by being and acting reasonable and bemused while Karl rages. 

She just walks into this shit.

• Love 13

I wouldn't give up the keys to a house that was in my name prior to divorce. If there's no restraining order, my ass is staying put. 

Of course, Kailyn would do her damnedest to make sure Javi felt uncomfortable and unwelcome.  They really are just bad for each other.

Kail would make sure there was a fake restraining order put in effect STAT for some fake abuse she received by Javi if he stayed around in his child's home.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

I probably would give up the key for the simple reason that as long as Javi has a house key anything and everything that goes wrong will be his fault. kail loses her keys...Javi. They run out of milk...Javi. The house gets messy... Javi. I'm going to hell for this, but I hope a pipe bursts or something expensive, I bet then it wouldn't be "her" house.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I know nothing of the laws in Delaware, but I have had friends get divorced in MN, WI, and NE, and the advice of the divorce attorney in all three states was, do not leave your house, unless your life is in danger staying with a disgruntled partner. It doesn't matter what kind of informal agreement you've worked out with your soon to be ex spouse, if your spouse decides to be petty in front of the judge, the divorce settlement may be impacted if your spouse decides to argue that you are the one who left. Women whose angry husbands threatened them with custody battles were also cautioned to not leave their kids for any extended period of time, for any reason other than work. My aunt and uncle lived under the same roof for 18 months (from the time he filed until the time it was settled) and the tension was awful (not violent, but an extremely hostile divorce). My aunt frequently said she would like nothing more than to take their kids and move in with a relative, and her attorney emphatically told her as long as she was not in physical danger, she should absolutely not do this.

16 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Karl is one of those controlling assholes who are too fucking stupid and immature to understand that you should love your kids more than you hate your ex.  This is terrible parenting on her part.  I never bought into the "Karl is a good mother" crap, she uses those boys as weapons and always has. 

She's not only a terrible person, she's a bad mother as well. 

I agree. Kail thinks that just because she has the flea ridden bag of low standards that is Jenelle beat in the parenting department, she's some kind of Clair Huxtable/Tami Taylor hybrid. She is absolutely not above using her kids to hurt her exes, and that makes her a shitty mother.

Javi wins no prizes for maturity or generosity either. He married the hosebeast for all the wrong reasons and consistently is just as petty as she is. Too bad they couldn't make it work because they really are a match made in heaven.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 12
40 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I probably would give up the key for the simple reason that as long as Javi has a house key anything and everything that goes wrong will be his fault. kail loses her keys...Javi. They run out of milk...Javi. The house gets messy... Javi. I'm going to hell for this, but I hope a pipe bursts or something expensive, I bet then it wouldn't be "her" house.

So true. When my parents were getting divorced something similar happened. My dad was transitioning out of the house, but still had access. I'm at dinner with my sister one night and we get a call from our mother. She's on the other end screaming that our Dad had stolen cases of creamed corn, tuna fish and Gatorade that she'd recently purchased at Sam's. I told her that was the most random shit in the world to take out of a house, but she wouldn't be swayed. She fumed about it for weeks...until she found the items underneath some folded blankets on a basement storage shelf. So yeah, moral of the story, give the key back.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

So true. When my parents were getting divorced something similar happened. My dad was transitioning out of the house, but still had access. I'm at dinner with my sister one night and we get a call from our mother. She's on the other end screaming that our Dad had stolen cases of creamed corn, tuna fish and Gatorade that she'd recently purchased at Sam's. I told her that was the most random shit in the world to take out of a house, but she wouldn't be swayed. She fumed about it for weeks...until she found the items underneath some folded blankets on a basement storage shelf. So yeah, moral of the story, give the key back.

I hope you don't mind that I laughed really hard.

When my cousin and his wife split, she was really pissed at him, even though the divorce was her idea. She went to Facebook ranting that in the course of moving out, her asshole soon to be ex husband [exact words used] took all of the Slimfast shakes with him even though they agreed to share. 

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I hope you don't mind that I laughed really hard.

No worries, my sister and I have tears rolling down our faces when we remember it to this day. You just have to picture the atmosphere of a quiet restaurant interrupted with shrieks of "HE TOOK MY CREAMED CORN!!!" coming from a cell phone. 

Lol, at the Slimfast. It's amazing how when people divorce the pettiest shit all of a sudden becomes so valuable.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Tatum said:

Or one of her buy one, get one free pizza coupons.

Don't forget to include the $1 off for Ranch dressing - Pizza won't be the same. Oh, wait, scratch all of that as you KNOW Kailyn is ABOVE using coupons. Pleeeeeeease, she's not into Toyotas or letting people think she's low class with coupons.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, leighroda said:

Exactly I can see the exact creamed corn or slim fast scenario happening, he might steal her vibrator.

lol  I can imagine him shaking that thing in her face as he and Kail go at it. Of course, Isaac and Lincoln would be just standing there.

6 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Kail wants those keys back because she doesn't want Javi to happen upon her  "entertaining" random male or female company before the divorce is finalized.

That is what I said to myself.

OMG these stories have me laughing so hard!! I will now think of your story BitterApple whenever I hear about or see creamed corn!

Edited by GreatKazu
damn words pop up out of nowhere
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Why not just change the locks since Javi could have easily had another set made prior to giving her his set? 

If I'm not mistaken, there are laws about changing the locks on your spouse before you are legally separated or divorced. I guess one of the ways around that is having the spouse voluntarily surrender their keys.

• Love 5

THere's zero excuse for the way she treated him, she was just looking for something to be an asshole about. And for someone who smugly smirked "I've always got a plan!" to the producer who's clearly regretting his career path, the plan with Isaac looks like "confuse him by pretending nothing's changed except that Daddy 2 no longer lives with us, Lincoln will spend a lot more time with Daddy 2 than you will, but it's for no reason we can explain (leaving the child to wonder if it was something HE did, or if Javi simply doesn't love him either anymore...), and no, you probably won't have your own room at Daddy's house, so he loves Lincoln more than you, really." Solid plan asshole. I've learned one thing about kids and hard to hear news: don't treat them like they're tiny idiots. When I had to explain my father in law's death to a 4 year old, that was the best approach. And I wish someone explained to me when my parents divorced that "I don't love your mom anymore" right away, rather than "We'll see what happens." One is a heartbreaker once, but it's final. THe other is a little bit of heartache every single day. Why subject a kid to that?

• Love 19
11 hours ago, BitterApple said:

No worries, my sister and I have tears rolling down our faces when we remember it to this day. You just have to picture the atmosphere of a quiet restaurant interrupted with shrieks of "HE TOOK MY CREAMED CORN!!!" coming from a cell phone. 

Lol, at the Slimfast. It's amazing how when people divorce the pettiest shit all of a sudden becomes so valuable.

I decided that my marriage was over after my ex-husband went on a trip alone (to discover himself) and took the last tube of toothpaste in the house with him without letting me know. I discovered this as I was going to bed at one in the morning (I stay up late), I had to buy a tube of toothpaste on my way to a job interview the next morning, and had to brush my teeth in the library of my law school before heading over to the interview. 

• Love 11

Javi also could have piped up in the car when Kail told Isaac that he may not have a room in Javi's home.  Oh, but that's right....Isaac is back to being "not my kid bitch" so he'll let Kail just tell Isaac I don't know and maybes.  If Kail is handling it like a horrible mother asshole....so is he.  The silence from him then was very very telling.  

• Love 6

I agree with those of you who said Javi was kind of stuck on the whole Isaac's bedroom thing. If he had said that Lincoln and Isaac could share a room you know Karl would have said no.  Even if javi had wanted to say that Isaac could have a room in his house it's really not his place to say so, it's his mother's.   

Karl will stop at nothing to hurt her exes, including hurting her oen kids to do it.  We've seen her use Isaac as a weapon against Jo so if Javi had said anything about Isaac having a place at his house, Karl would have nixed that really fast to hurt Javi, not caring that its mostly hurting Isaac.  

• Love 23

I agree the room thing was a no-win for Javi. The fact is, he isn't the kid's biological father so he can't control if and when he'll be able to spend time with Isaac. And in defense of Kail, discussing divorce and housing arrangements is a conversation best had at a time other than when you're on a ten minute car ride to day camp. There was really no good way to handle it under the circumstances.

• Love 5