Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)
19 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I like the commenter that said Kail can only say this because she’s not around her kids enough to Instagram their lives. 

I saw that one. Let me go back and follow. I don’t tweet much but I like and comment a lot. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Haha, Kail has dating math like my college roommate. She'd sleep with a guy, and then hook up with him occasionally after that, usually after last call at the bar, for several months on end, until they either got sick of each other or one of them entered into a legit relationship and could no longer participate in booty calls. No shade, I did the same thing. But whenever his name would come up and another friend would say, hey, whatever happened to that Jeff guy who met up with us at the bar that one night? She'd be all like, "oh we dated for like 6 months (ie they first hooked up in November and their 4th and final hookup was late May), but it petered out. I'm seeing someone else now." It always made me laugh. For a girl who frequently compared herself to Samantha on Sex and the City, she sure did like to finesse the nature of her hookups.

It's always Jeff (TMOG)

• Love 14
(edited)
2 hours ago, druzy said:

It's always Jeff (TMOG)

I thought the same thing when I got to that Jeff part. lol  That dude is hella busy, let me tell you. 

5 hours ago, druzy said:

Kail is using Amber math with that timeline there. 

Was that tweeted to Kail? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13

Someone  on FB asked how were they dating if he had her listed in his phone a Dominos? Bwaahahaha!

So, if they were "dating" for two years before Miracle Baby was conceived, that would mean she was sleeping with both Javi and Chris when she miscarried? Correct me if I am wrong. 

• Love 17
(edited)
15 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Someone  on FB asked how were they dating if he had her listed in his phone a Dominos? Bwaahahaha!

So, if they were "dating" for two years before Miracle Baby was conceived, that would mean she was sleeping with both Javi and Chris when she miscarried? Correct me if I am wrong. 

That seems to be the case. Kanal, let's call it what it was - adultery.

Kanal can't handle that she was a piece of ass to Chris and her attempt to trap him and get him to stay in the relationship failed. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17
7 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

That seems to be the case. Kanal, let's call it what it was - adultery.

Kanal can't handle that she was a piece of ass to Chris and her attempt to trap him and get him to stay in the relationship failed. 

I know Lopez wants nothing to do with the show and is pretty vague about his relationship with Kail(which in itself is very telling about how he feels about Kail) but I would love for him to actually confirm or deny Kail's claims about their relationship.

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

LOL! I had two JEFFS! The one married another with my name and I saw them at a funeral after 12 years. 

Bwahahaha

I have a dear aquaintance named Jeff. 

• Love 3

And get this @GreatKazu…… weird fact….I got a shout out during Roseanne during a Thanksgiving Episode. Jackie tells them about being a cop at dinner. Wasn't my name anymore but still funny AF! All Roads lead back to Lanford Preverts! 

2 minutes ago, druzy said:

I think Chris has Lux today and posted a picture.

So Twitter is Bettah? 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

And get this @GreatKazu…… weird fact….I got a shout out during Roseanne during a Thanksgiving Episode. Jackie tells them about being a cop at dinner. Wasn't my name anymore but still funny AF! All Roads lead back to Lanford Preverts! 

So Twitter is Bettah? 

Ahhh how awesome! Haha Landford Preverts.?

• Love 2
On 3/4/2018 at 7:12 PM, Mkay said:

I realize the first half of this sentence is two people, but what the crap does the rest of this sentence mean?

That's her trying her extra hardest to be "hip hop" and "wit it" like her "love n hip hop" friends... i cant with this fucking confused ass whale. Talking like that is NOT going to make chris happen, hes NOT going to happen! 

• Love 14
On 3/6/2018 at 9:39 AM, Mkay said:

Yes, please leave her IN the Wild, where she belongs.  

With bone, that bathing suit, the coochie cutter shorts, the fupa fannypack, and her new love n hip hop friends.... fuuuck i hate this bitch

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Mkay said:
I also want to point out that Hold My foot Jo’s picture is of Kail almost dying in Hawaii.  

Omg ???. I started cracking up after your pointed that out. Glad I didn’t wake up husband up...I need to go to bed ?

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Sometimes my husband will make me read the comment that woke him from his slumber. He thinks we are crazy MFers. Yet, here he is! 

Hi Mr. FairyDusted!!

When I am giggling and trying my hardest to not laugh out loud, my husband will ask me what am I reading "on the board." He knows me too well. lol 

• Love 10

One time I was in Denver for work, and I was hanging out with one of the salesmen from another part of the country who I'd never met before. Turns out he was in Afroman! He's in the "Because I Got High" video & everything. My personal fave is Palmdale. 

Anyway, looks like Chris's dreads are slowly coming back. I'm picturing Kail frothing at the mouth with a pair of scissors at the ready. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

One time I was in Denver for work, and I was hanging out with one of the salesmen from another part of the country who I'd never met before. Turns out he was in Afroman! He's in the "Because I Got High" video & everything. My personal fave is Palmdale. 

Anyway, looks like Chris's dreads are slowly coming back. I'm picturing Kail frothing at the mouth with a pair of scissors at the ready. 

That is so cool. :-) I have never seen the actual music video. Now, you make me want to YouTube it. 

My oldest daughter appeared in some singer's music video two years ago. I can't think of his name right now. One of the Backstreet Boys. 

I noticed the dreads growing. That heifer is probably foaming at the mouth, just waiting for the perfect time to grab him by his hair. Trifling ho. 

13 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Mr. FD knows you @GreatKazu . He knows damn well I'm crazy AF. And now you have been added to his list! Cuz we high… Cuz we got high! LOL should be Janelles or Ryans thread name!

lol  It should be the thread names for those assholes. 

Mr. FD should know us preverts stick together. :-) 

• Love 4

RADAR

Kailyn Lowry may still have feelings of love for ex Javi Marroquin, but there’s one baby daddy she’s certainly not a fan of: Chris Lopez!

This Thursday, the Teen Mom 2 star slammed Lopez via Twitter after he posted a series of sweet photos of their baby Lux.

“Don’t be an Instagram parent” wrote Lowry to her estranged ex.

To that, a livid Lopez fired back: “Buuuut a person who literally made a living off of putting their kids on tv and social media but hey who am I to talk.”

“Honestly not worth my time lol,” he continued.

“I might have to violate someone today,” he later wrote, adding a laughing emoji to end his tirade.

While the tweets were soon deleted, it’s clear these exes are not in good terms after welcoming their first child.

As RadarOnline.com readers know, Lowry welcomed son Lux last September.

While at first, she praised Lopez for his wonderful father skills, she later claimed he was an absent parent, and shouldn’t be allowed to spend time with their young child.

Lowry later accused Lopez of being abusive towards her, all while getting close to her ex, Javi Marroquin.

• Love 7

I wish people would quit trying to make Javi and Kail happen. It’s not going to happen. He’s adapting to everything she wants in a man but he will never ever be Chris. ??‍♀️ That’s all the people on twitter keep begging for is a Kail and Javi reunion.  Nope. She won’t do that.  Ever.  

• Love 12
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Sometimes my husband will make me read the comment that woke him from his slumber. He thinks we are crazy MFers. Yet, here he is! 

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Hi Mr. FairyDusted!!

When I am giggling and trying my hardest to not laugh out loud, my husband will ask me what am I reading "on the board." He knows me too well. lol 

MY husband hears me laughing and says, "reading your blog?"  I'm like, "it's a FORUM!"  Literally every time.

• Love 14
(edited)
8 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Menfolk need to learn the terms! He knows PPP tho 

As he should. lol

OMG the terms. Yes, they need to learn the terms. Your comment reminded me of one of my favorite movies, The Court Jester where Danny Kaye's character sings "The Terms" lol   

As for Kanal, I hate how she goes back and forth on how good a parent her baby daddies are when they help her, but then talks shit about them often. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, druzy said:

RADAR

Kailyn Lowry may still have feelings of love for ex Javi Marroquin, but there’s one baby daddy she’s certainly not a fan of: Chris Lopez!

This Thursday, the Teen Mom 2 star slammed Lopez via Twitter after he posted a series of sweet photos of their baby Lux.

“Don’t be an Instagram parent” wrote Lowry to her estranged ex.

To that, a livid Lopez fired back: “Buuuut a person who literally made a living off of putting their kids on tv and social media but hey who am I to talk.”

“Honestly not worth my time lol,” he continued.

“I might have to violate someone today,” he later wrote, adding a laughing emoji to end his tirade.

While the tweets were soon deleted, it’s clear these exes are not in good terms after welcoming their first child.

As RadarOnline.com readers know, Lowry welcomed son Lux last September.

While at first, she praised Lopez for his wonderful father skills, she later claimed he was an absent parent, and shouldn’t be allowed to spend time with their young child.

Lowry later accused Lopez of being abusive towards her, all while getting close to her ex, Javi Marroquin.

Judging by their social medias, I totally buy this. Javi is Sahara Desert levels of thirsty. 

• Love 9
(edited)
23 hours ago, Mkay said:

Yep. Chris is the dude from School texting Kail before the concert and it causes the big fight on camera.  Can’t believe she admitted a two yr affair!!! I’m sure she will justify this somehow. 

I'm sure it's somehow Javi's fault.  She'll claim he made her unhappy so she just had to cheat or some BS, or that he was away for work (in the military, which she pushed him into) too much and she had to do it.     /eye roll

16 hours ago, druzy said:

I think Chris has Lux today and posted a picture.

How are you gonna bitch about someone posting a pic with their kids when you constantly SnapChat & tweets pics of yours between pics of your behind, hair, or coffee (whenever you're not SnapChatting or Instagraming your vacations)?  

Maybe don't take a bazillion trips sans kids and expect Chris & his family to take care of the kid while you're living "your best life," Kail? I'm not saying Chris is an amazing, involved dad or anything (I have no idea), but it seems like he or his family are watching Lux plenty enough while you vacation/travel.  A photo op only takes a few minutes, but I assume he/his family have been watching Lux for longer than a minute while you're away.  But as usual, Kail does everything all by herself with no help from baby daddies or their families ever acknowledged (besides placing orders of protection on them and all).

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, druzy said:

While at first, she praised Lopez for his wonderful father skills, she later claimed he was an absent parent, and shouldn’t be allowed to spend time with their young child

Unless she's on an adults-only vacation to Hawaii or "running" a half marathon at Disney. 

Then she needs someone to watch Lux.  But he damn well better not post pics on social media with his own child and disrupt her narrative that she does everything all by herself and that he's an absentee father.

• Love 18
52 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I wish people would quit trying to make Javi and Kail happen. It’s not going to happen. He’s adapting to everything she wants in a man but he will never ever be Chris. ??‍♀️ That’s all the people on twitter keep begging for is a Kail and Javi reunion.  Nope. She won’t do that.  Ever.  

Who are these freaking losers who are that invested in a reality TV couple that have been over for longer than they even were together?

You know how there's all this Harry Potter fanfiction that either has Harry and Draco as gay lovers, or Hermione and Draco in a sub/dom relationship (or maybe you didn't know...in that case, I, um, didn't know this either.)? It seriously wouldn't surprise me if there was a Teen Mom/TM2 subset of fanfiction.net in which these psychos write about Maci and Rhiiine and Javi and Kail. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Tatum said:

You know how there's all this Harry Potter fanfiction that either has Harry and Draco as gay lovers, or Hermione and Draco in a sub/dom relationship (or maybe you didn't know...in that case, I, um, didn't know this either.)? It seriously wouldn't surprise me if there was a Teen Mom/TM2 subset of fanfiction.net in which these psychos write about Maci and Rhiiine and Javi and Kail. 

Or Javi and Riiiine?

• Love 7

I think Javi is thirsty enough & stupid enough to get back with Kail. I'm not even a fan of Javi and I wouldn't wish round 1 (let alone round 2) of Kail on anyone....but if Javi is stupid enough to pursue and get back with Kail again, I'm not going to have any pity for him when he's made himself miserable again.

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think Javi is thirsty enough & stupid enough to get back with Kail. I'm not even a fan of Javi and I wouldn't wish round 1 (let alone round 2) of Kail on anyone....but if Javi is stupid enough to pursue and get back with Kail again, I'm not going to have any pity for him when he's made himself miserable again.

Right. He knows better than the rest of us what that hosebeast is capable of, and if he's willing to weather that shitshow just to stay on MTV, well that's on him.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I don't think Kail or Javi are media master manipulators but they're definitely playing the reality tv/social media game.  People are interested and there is money to be made off of that interest so why not cash in. Javi is just more thirsty with it because he is stage 4 famewhore. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

As he should. lol

OMG the terms. Yes, they need to learn the terms. Your comment reminded me of one of my favorite movies, The Court Jester where Danny Kaye's character sings "The Terms" lol   

As for Kanal, I hate how she goes back and forth on how good a parent her baby daddies are when they help her, but then talks shit about them often. 

Sooooo Fitting for this site! LOL! The TERMS!!!!

Oh did she shout out on SM about getting physical with Lopez? Such a damn idiot. She is an abuser ! Javi is no better cuz as @MyPeopleAreNordic said he is thirsty as the Sahara. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, monicageller said:

Just looking at her hurts my back, given the arching required to fit her inflated bum in the saddle.  She must ride like a ton of bricks.

• Love 8

I grew up riding and our daughter had horses all her life. I was a horse show mom for years and years. My first reaction to that pic was poor horse! Then, I laughed hysterically because her behemouth, bought and paid for ass barely squeezes into what I'd imagine is a standard 16 inch saddle. Most women ride in a 15 or 15 1\2. I've only known one person that used a 17 inch saddle and he was 6' 5". He needed a saddle that size in order to make the stirrups long enough for his extra long legs. If she was riding English, the saddle would be invisible ?

• Love 8