Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

"I barely hit 1200 calories a day"

Well, they hit you. 

And come back repeatedly to kick her while she is down! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Yeah this isn't going well. Something's off here & it's not just the change in there usual background music.n Dr Now is not giving enabler hubby enough shit for his part in the household eating dysfunction.  Where's the usual input from other family members?  

• Like 5

For your entertainment, there is a woman in my Divorced Women Over 50 group who keeps writing letters berating her ex, and having them notarized. She thinks that having them notarized means that everything she wrote is true .

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
6 minutes ago, aliya said:

What city are they in? I like the show, but don't watch much TV anymore and never know when it's on.

Milwaukee…which is…interesting? 

1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

He is just not very realistic, is he? No, she can't help pack the moving truck. 

In his mind's eye, she is still the 400-lb woman that he married.  His beautiful bride forever!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mom is bowing out. Which is so unlike her, since she’d been such a reliable mother in the past.

"I'm there for you." Except for right now when you need me.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

For your entertainment, there is a woman in my Divorced Women Over 50 group who keeps writing letters berating her ex, and having them notarized. She thinks that having them notarized means that everything she wrote is true .

This is the funniest thing I have heard all week. Thank you!  Quality entertainment!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

I gotta switch over to the Top Chef premier. I don’t have high hopes for Delana.

I have made the decision to watch Dr. Now and Company, and watch Top Chef on the On Demand from the cable company.  

Two weeks after the weigh in, they're moving to Houston.  Myra is wearing some kind of leg brace, so she's not in great shape either.  They get the van back, and it's not working, so they'll get a rental.   Sharon, will drive the U-Haul, and now she's bailing as always.   Delana made a big mistake letting her mother back in her life again.     The mother never intended to help.  

So, brother Danny will now drive the U-Haul truck.   That's the brother that Delana's daughter lives with.   At least someone in the family is helping.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3

For your entertainment, there is a woman in my Divorced Women Over 50 group who keeps writing letters berating her ex, and having them notarized. She thinks that having them notarized means that everything she wrote is true.

I cannot even tell you how much I love this.

• LOL 8

Something is very off about the fact that she doesn't see/have a relationship with her children.  I feel like we are missing some BIG INFO!!

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Her bro is gonna drive the truck. And her daugher's coming along. Bringing the granddaughter Delana's never met.

Ooh. Add family dynamics. And stir the pot. . . 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

There's a Wendy's, Chick-Fil-A, Cookout, Burger King, and McDonald's!

When I do indulge in fast food, I love a cheeseburger from Cookout. Their barbecue sandwiches are good too. 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

They should just hire someone to drive.

Their rental mobile home has a plywood floor.  No way they could afford a hired driver. But on a positive note, dude is a working man & damn I respect that. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

When I do indulge in fast food, I love a cheeseburger from Cookout. Their barbecue sandwiches are good too. 

I get an occasional fried chicken sandwich from Popeye’s. Once or twice a year.

• Like 4

We're 1 hour and 20 minutes in, that's a really bad sign.   

An ED commerical, where's the barf emoji when you need one?  And the Ro ad is not a good idea for this show.  

Greeneville, TN is so lovely. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Guys, doing my Income Taxes or watching Ear Wax removal videos seem a hell of lot more fun right now.....

At least doing your taxes might net some money back?

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I get an occasional fried chicken sandwich from Popeye’s. Once or twice a year.

Those are good! I have to leave off the pickles though.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Something is very off about the fact that she doesn't see/have a relationship with her children.  I feel like we are missing some BIG INFO!!

Right? They had an "argument" when her daughter was 12 and they have no relationship?

That baby is adorable. 

• Like 9

I think we got our messages crossed. While I'm sure Greenville, TN has some exciting dining establishments, I wondered what city Top Chef was in this year. 

• LOL 3
Just now, ams1001 said:

Right? They had an "argument" when her daughter was 12 and they have no relationship?

That baby is adorable. 

She said earlier that at 12 the daughter "moved in with her brother".  Um...how does a 12 year old make that decision, and why did brother allow it??

• Like 4

The daughter seems like she has very much the same face.  The almost Habsburg jaw included.  Sounds like she is struggling with eating disorders but at least she looks like her weight is normal, so she is working hard.  Good for her. 

• Like 6
Just now, Suzywriter said:

She said earlier that at 12 the daughter "moved in with her brother".  Um...how does a 12 year old make that decision, and why did brother allow it??

Exactly. 

I'm wondering if there was a social worker and a judge involved...

• Like 6