Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E7 Written In The Stars

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Lala expresses her desire to become a mother again;

Apropos of nothing, I can't decide if this wording is weird. She is still a mother already whether or not she has another kid. On the other hand, maybe the "again" goes with "become" as opposed to with "mother." Either way, there's a better way to state this.

Anyway, carry on.

• Like 1

Gah, none of these people are likeable.  I think Mr Banks is my favourite.  I don’t even like Hippy that much, because a) terrible name and b) be nice to Mr Banks!  But I really can’t stand Katie.  I associate the word ‘sour’ with her.  As someone else mentioned, they had changed the subject away from Tom, then  she said, I don’t want to talk about Sandoval.  Then proceeded to talk about him.  And notice it was all about how he was never nice to her. Take your BDE and have fun running your nonexistent sandwich shop.

• Like 6
16 hours ago, Stiggs said:

Yeah, the Sandoval redemption and vilification of Ariana aren't things I want to see.

I do.  I’ve always been sick of Ariana and I like Tom.

Ariana can barely contain her glee.  And actually Lala is right that she has it worse… she has to communicate with her cheating boyfriend for the rest of her life.  Ariana doesn’t.  In fact. Ariana can just quit the show if she is so high and mighty, too good to speak to Tom or anyone who dares speak to him or treat him kindly.  

12 hours ago, princelina said:

I think they're all just waiting for this cash cow to end so that they can all peace out.  That's why it's both boring and uncomfortable to watch.  Meanwhile, if Ariana doesn't get somewhat on board with the Sandy redemption then she will be left out.  But we can see from the upcoming scenes that she does, if she goes to the beach with them all when Sandy is there.

They all need this show!  They can’t just peace out, as they indicated, somehow they are all broke.

She has to be there, she’s on a show with him.  A show that cast her as the girl who was hooking up with Sandoval while he had a girlfriend.

9 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I just recently fell out of my Lisa love - it went on for awhile after she left RHBH after the shitty way those harpies treated her - especially Rinna and her POS former best friend.  But now - holy cannoli, it's over lady - they aren't in their 20's and working for you anymore - let GOOOO.  

She loves having power and control over them.  Apparently she orchestrates whenever the lowly kids need her “advice” or shoulder to cry on 🙄  They have to show up with flowers or something to give her.  If you notice, they always have flowers or a gift, and she acts surprised.  And then she makes them grovel.

11 hours ago, MaggieG said:

then Ally started talking about Taylor Swift, we saw a video from god knows when of Ally singing,

Well now we know why Ally is with James!  She’s a “singer” and she needed to get on the show for exposure.

She is so scared of upsetting Ariana.. when Sandoval came by the table, she was freaking out, like “omg I’m not supposed to talk to him!!”

I like Banks her cat, I don’t like her.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I’ve always been sick of Ariana and I like Tom.

The former is a lot more understandable than the latter.  Not even just the lying and cheating, but the years of overwhelming self-important whining.  ARIANA is high and mighty?  

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 2
  • Applause 5
7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

In fact. Ariana can just quit the show if she is so high and mighty, too good to speak to Tom or anyone who dares speak to him or treat him kindly.  

None of them want that off-ramp on the Road to Oblivion.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Honestly, I hate them all except for James and Ally, their pets and their little house by the airport.  I like this happy James, if he can stay this way.  Ally has just enough weird in her to keep me hopeful that she'll veer off in some interesting direction; she has potential beyond her pretty face.  Give them a spin-off and ditch the rest of this sad sack crew.  They are done, over, and far past their expiration date.   

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Yeah I don't hate Allie - she didn't move in with James that quickly after his very public breakup for love, no matter what his crazy mother thinks.  But they all have their issues and she doesn't bother me for that.

• Like 3
On 3/13/2024 at 10:55 AM, Carolina Girl said:

Being a hypocrite is what Lala does best.  I mean really - we spent half of last season with her INSISTING she was never a "mistress."  Yes you were.  He was married.  He was fucking you at the same time.  We can do the math.

And really - did I miss all those times Scheana said she wanted to be on Dancing With the Stars?  And didn't we already do this "I wanted to be on that show and you got it instead and I'm so bummed and annoyed with you" scenario on "Little Women - L.A."?  God when Reality Shows are stealing plot points from other reality shows, I think we're looking at the coming of the Rapture.....

And Scheana why do you think DWTS would want you anyway?  They probably find you and that whiny vocal fry of yours as annoying as the rest of us.  

My thoughts exactly. They've seen the show or know people who have and know how fucking high maintenance emotional she is. Ariana has a musical theater background/degree, is a super hard worker, and does not complain. No way Scheana has the stamina to get through all of that practice/rehearsal. And even if Ariana hadn't gotten it, she still would not have been asked.

• Like 8

I think the show thinks it's selling a Tom redemption/Ariana vilification story and maybe it's working on some but still they are doing a terrible job of it lol.

Lala and Schaena are SO jealous of Ariana. It's painfully obvious. They also care more about the VPR paycheck than they do Ariana, which honestly doesn't even bother me that much. I doubt any of these people would hang out at all if it weren't for the show. But still, I think they'd be easier to take if they'd just admit that instead of this weird vilifying of Ariana that they're doing, which again is failing because Ariana isn't doing anything wrong.

That Jo girl is weird. No offense, but she needs to brush her hair and wash her face.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
10 hours ago, red12 said:

Who told Scheana she is a good candidate for DWTS? Sandoval would be cast before her. 

Ronnie and Ben joke that DWTS might reach out to Summer Moon. Scheana’s head would explode.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I feel cheated.  I have always thought Sandavol was a smarmy, narcissistic, down low misogynistic asshole, with a capital A.

So far?  It's been the season finale and 3 episodes, showcasing everything I detest about him.

And now?  "Oh.  Poor waddle Sandavol.  He didn’t do anything wrong to anybody.  HE'S the REAL victim in all of this" bullshit, production is trying to make me believe.

This year should have been a full season of pitchforks and torches and bring out the redemption next season. 

Just. So. Gross.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
(edited)
On 3/13/2024 at 3:21 PM, ksutton625 said:

Lala thinks if she talks loudly over people and act agressively they'll back down and she "wins." I was glad Katie told her to say what she had to say or shut the fuck up. Notice Lala really didn't have anything to actually say.

Lala, Scheana, Lisa and the producers are trying to sell this "victim Tom" stuff way too hard. I've been over Lisa for years and now I get so aggravated anytime she appears on the show. 

On a positive note, WWHL had Ariana and John Oliver on after the episode and he is just delightful! Ariana was way more diplomatic regarding Scheana and Lala than I would have been. 

I watched WWHL, as well. John Oliver was great. Ariana (who I think she acted in a smug way some times this season) realized her friends were really jealous of her business success (she just watched this episode) because she also read some of the things they said this last year, or so, she was surprised, but she tried not to say anything negative about them. I'm not a Ariana fan, but it's obvious some of the other women are jealous and it's not a good look. 

The Ally card reading session was boring.

Jo is strange, but what did she do that was so terrible that the other women (who don't even know her) don't like her? Ally is hypocritical because she became James' girlfriend only weeks after his engagement ended. 

On 3/13/2024 at 4:36 PM, TattleTeeny said:

Apropos of nothing, I can't decide if this wording is weird. She is still a mother already whether or not she has another kid. On the other hand, maybe the "again" goes with "become" as opposed to with "mother." Either way, there's a better way to state this.

Anyway, carry on.

I posted under the description of the episode that this was not my description. It is the Bravo description.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
(edited)
On 3/14/2024 at 6:37 PM, ZettaK said:

Jo is strange, but what did she do that was so terrible that the other women (who don't even know her) don't like her? 

All of the VPR cast members know Jo. I think maybe they met because she was a hairdresser. None of them liked her though except for Kristen. Kristen was friends with her until she hooked up with Schwartz after his split with Katie. I think she was always just really annoying, which I can understand now seeing her on the show. She annoys me too. She was friendly enough with Katie to know her phone number and text her after the divorce announcement with some encouraging words. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Like 4
18 hours ago, Vivigirl10 said:

I like this happy James, if he can stay this way. 

I'll take the under; and if I were you I would not take the opposite against me.

• LOL 3
On 3/12/2024 at 10:15 PM, Carolina Girl said:

I got s far as Lisa and Tom  at TomTom and him whining about them making changes without consulting  the 10% partners    I turned it off after that. 

It's so boring this season. I couldn't make it through the whole episode. And Ariana and Katie being in scenes separate from the rest of the cast isn't working. It's awkward and messes up the dynamic of the show. I also don't care two cents about their stupid sandwich shop which will probably never open. 

Given how this season is limping along, I don't see anywhere for this show to go next season unless they recast it. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Poor Scheana who thinks that participating in Dancing With The Stars is such an important career move. 

Well, let's be fair, it probably would be awesome and make her some money.  I see no issues with her badly wanting to be on the show.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Poor Scheana who thinks that participating in Dancing With The Stars is such an important career move. 

She's like Kim Zolciak - both of them suffer from the delusion that they are (or were) Pop Stars because they had minor autotuned iTunes "hits"  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Carolina Girl said:

She's like Kim Zolciak - both of them suffer from the delusion that they are (or were) Pop Stars because they had minor autotuned iTunes "hits"  

She's too high maintenance emo me, me, me for them to even consider her and I also don't for a second think she has the ability/stamina to work as hard as Ariana did.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 3/14/2024 at 8:03 PM, dosodog said:

I feel cheated.  I have always thought Sandavol was a smarmy, narcissistic, down low misogynistic asshole, with a capital A.

So far?  It's been the season finale and 3 episodes, showcasing everything I detest about him.

And now?  "Oh.  Poor waddle Sandavol.  He didn’t do anything wrong to anybody.  HE'S the REAL victim in all of this" bullshit, production is trying to make me believe.

This year should have been a full season of pitchforks and torches and bring out the redemption next season. 

Just. So. Gross.

I’m glad it’s not everyone against Sandoval.  I still like him.  He didn’t do anything to me.  The person who has never cheated can throw the first stone.  

Redeem him, it’s fine with me.  I just wish the show was interesting, or entertaining.  It’s so boring.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
(edited)
On 3/14/2024 at 10:32 PM, glowbug said:

All of the VPR cast members know Jo. I think maybe they met because she was a hairdresser. None of them liked her though except for Kristen. Kristen was friends with her until she hooked up with Schwartz after his split with Katie. I think she was always just really annoying, which I can understand now seeing her on the show. She annoys me too. She was friendly enough with Katie to know her phone number and text her after the divorce announcement with some encouraging words. 

It seems she was peripheral in their group until Schwartz did whatever he did with her (because he doesn't seem to want to define it himself), and nobody really knew her. She is annoying, but I think they recently claim (or Katie claims) they don't like her, after the Schwartz hookup, perhaps in order to appease Katie. She was not friends with Katie to even think about girl code, so Katie is overreacting (because she hates Jo). Katie divorced Schwartz, but she is pissed he is dating. It's fine for her to do though. 

On 3/15/2024 at 4:33 AM, Gharlane said:

Everybody has an opinion in order to promote themselves. Scheana has a second mortgage now, so Brock needs to create some controversy.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I’m glad it’s not everyone against Sandoval.  I still like him.  He didn’t do anything to me.  The person who has never cheated can throw the first stone.  

Redeem him, it’s fine with me.  I just wish the show was interesting, or entertaining.  It’s so boring.  

Yes I'm far more likely to turn against Sandy for last season's mustache, and this year's wearing of girl clothes and his disgusting manicure!  Make it stop! 😂

• LOL 2

At Sandoval and Arianna's house, Tom returns from Tahoe while Anne is leaving, claiming she's going out to see the Barbie movie. Arianna bitches about Tom again.

Meanwhile, at Vila Rosa, magnanimous animal-lover Lisa Vanderbucks is trying to train her newest dog or something when Schemer shows up and unloads about her grieving for her relationship with Sandoval and whines about all the dance lessons for Dancing with the Stars being wasted. Yeah, you were at best a candidate if they couldn't get Arrianna. Heh, Arianna was one of Schemer's backup dancers 12 years ago. 

Arianna shows LaLa her photos for her book. Arianna claims she never gets angry, followed by several clips of her blowing her top. Heh. LaLa chides her for not defending Schemer, who was standing next to Sandoval in a photo. Arianna makes a lame excuse about not wanting drama. Yeah, right.  OK, what the hell is LaLa wearing in her confessional footage? It looks like a chainmail bikini. Arianna interviews that Sandoval is trying to ice her out by befriending Schemer. I think she's doing that fine on her own with Katie.

Katie and Kristina goto a cafe. Who the hell is Kristina? LaLa and Schemer join them. They make a joke about wanting "one of everything" that I am sure the waiter has heard a gazillion times. Schemer tells her friends that her daughter broke her arm and she had to choose a color that matched. Jebus. Katie makes faces while they talk about Lake Tahoe, then she and LaLa drop hints about Jax sleeping around, and worse! Katie keeps making faces and demands they quit talking about Sandoval, then starts badmouthing him. Katie fumes that he made people think she's a bitch. Heh.

Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks arrives at Tom Tom, which is apparently where she dumped a bunch stuff from Pump, including staff, to make a mini-Pump on the patio. Charlie, a new waiter who resembles Ryan Gossling, chats her up and poses like he's auditioning for next season. Sandoval arrives and interviews that he resents not being consulted about the Pump stuff being moved to Tom Tom, followed by successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks saying she doesn't think 2.5% business partners don't need to be asked. Heh. Charlie returns for some more posing and auditioning. Tom Tom offers her ice cream (how is not totally melted?). He tells her he hasn't heard from Rachel and professional pudding-stirrer Lisa Vanderbucks casually mentions that she spoke with Rachel on the phone, who said Sandoval made her miserable and was tired of him making her lie. Sandoval complains in a confessional that he wasn't good for her if he disagreed with her doctors. When Sandoval says he tried to call Rachel but his call was blocked, relationship expert Lisa Vanderbucks told him "It's over".

Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks visits LaLa's "office", where LaLa tells her she is "rebranding" for some reason. Is that a professional wrestling title belt on the shelf behind them? LaLa announces she's looking for a sperm donor because she wants more babies, then interviews in that chain mail bikini thing that she doesn't want to share or lose her children. Hmm.

Schwartz and Jo arrive at SUR, where Sandoval just happens to arrive while going on a random walk in the neighborhood. Yeah, right. He gives DJ Muppet Baby some ugly sunglasses as a gift (or bribe). 

Shwartz and Jo later go to Chicas Tacos for lunch. Schwartz was conveniently wearing a "Shwartz & Sandies" t-shirt. Looks like a fun place.

The guys go out for dinner at HH Brazilian Steakhouse dressed to the nines. The waiter gives Sandoval a dirty look. Heh. Sandoval whines about Rachel ghosting him and the others tell him to start dating again.

Meanwhile, the girls have an astrology party at Ally's house. Schemer brings in two bigass boxes for Con(?) next week. Ally interviews that she used to want to be a singer but decided to be an astrologer instead. Reach for the stars, Ally! Once LaLa arrives, the astrology begins! Ally gives incorrect readings (Schemer is "selfless"? ORLY?). Arianna opines that Sandoval was suppressing her good luck and once he left, it was unbound. No, you got those opportunities only because of Scandolval. LaLa points out that Arianna is behaving like she did after leaving Randal. Katies says something and makes a gesture, but it was blurred out and muffled in post-production that sets off LaLa. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)
On 3/12/2024 at 10:33 PM, choclatechip45 said:

Jo is the female version of Schwartz, I am not sure that is a good thing. 

Yes! This and/or Jo is the 20-something-year-old version of Teddy Mellencamp. 

Edited by Peanutflutter33
  • LOL 1