Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20 : Ay Dios Mio Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

(edited)

The ladies revisit their iconic trip to Mexico City; Larsa and Guerdy struggle to resolve their issues; Kiki breaks down as she opens up about her past and present; an unexpected guest closes out the reunion with a surprise performance 

Airdate 3/7/24

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
(edited)

Poor Kiki, I hear excuses but not enough apologies.  I would imagine she had food and drinks ready that were largely wasted.

Why is Marcus even there?  He should butt out of the ladies business.  

After all the ladies patiently listened to Lisa’s relentlessly complain about Lenny at every event it was ridiculous for her to tell Kiki she isn’t a therapist.  Friends just listen to each others pain and hope the venting helps.  However, there is a point where the friends may not be able to stand listening anymore after a year of the same crap.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 12
  • Applause 1

I hope next season Lisa is finally divorced so we don’t have to hear about Lenny and her never ending problems with him.

It sounded like Maysol was mad at Alexia for calling her forgetful, well, she’s right. I’m sure they’re still friends, Marysol is Alexia’s lap dog. 

• Like 7

Pissed Marysol  was really  pissed off at Alexia. The crown on Larsa head annoyed me, Marcus rushing to her like she was so fragile,  annoyed  me even more.

Nice touch at the end with Julia singing, Ava Maria  always  gives me chills.

• Like 7
(edited)

Kiki is on the show for three seasons, and most of the women (if not all) didn't know anything about her until an episode ago because they didn't care to ask. It's obvious some of the women think they are above her because she is not well-off.

What is going to happen to Marisol and Alexia's friendship? Marisol was really angry about Alexia's comment (that she is not a liar, but she forgets).

Does Larsa need a tiara (I'm a princess, or queen!) at 49? 

Julia still wants to adopt....Why?

Alexia's lips in profile....

I liked the shade (lilac) of her Balenciaga sunglasses in Mexico.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

This part LOL

Marcus you are NOT a housewife .. why does he keep getting airtime backstage? Dude you are a str8 male you dont need to be trying to act like you would be out there disrespecting anyone its NOT your fight

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

This season of Miami reminded me of vintage RHONY, and I'm sad this season is over. It's just so absurd and funny. A dance remix of "Ave Maria" and even more shifting alliances all in the last five minutes. I loved it.

I hope we get Kiki as a full cast member next season and more bro turmoil. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
15 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I hope next season Lisa is finally divorced so we don’t have to hear about Lenny and her never ending problems with him.

It sounded like Maysol was mad at Alexia for calling her forgetful, well, she’s right. I’m sure they’re still friends, Marysol is Alexia’s lap dog. 

We will still hear about Lenny. Next season she will complain about having to co-parent with him.

Alexa and Marysol are probably still friends however, this will be their storyline for next season. 

• Like 6

This is gonna sound so petty but, the way Larsa says my love just drives me up the wall .. I know it’s big in Miami and I love when my Cuban girls come down here on vacation cause they say it all the time .. Just Larsa’s delivery of it irks me lol 

ok petty rant over 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

This is gonna sound so petty but, the way Larsa says my love just drives me up the wall .. I know it’s big in Miami and I love when my Cuban girls come down here on vacation cause they say it all the time .. Just Larsa’s delivery of it irks me lol 

ok petty rant over 

I get it because it bugs me too. She sounds very condescending.  In full transparency though, Larsa could say that I had won a $5M lottery and I'd still despise her. 

Why did we have to have the commentary from Marcus and occasionally Jody from the dressing room?  Jody didn't bug much, but Marcus... Ugh!  Marcus you would not be on the couch to defend Larsa because you are NOT A HOUSEWIFE!!!  Stay in your boyfriend lane!  

Alexia and Marysol are fine.  They seem to bicker occasionally and get over it quickly. 

• Like 8

I cackled when Larsa was saying that it hurt her feelings when Alexia said "her tequila that she's had for 2 minutes" and Alexia said "should I have said 2 hours?"

Also cackled when Guerdy called her Product Pushing Pippen. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Guerdy was such an obnoxious jerk. Just because she had cancer she gets to act like an asshole? She had no business telling Larsa first about her cancer. She only did it for the shock factor and was mad that Larsa didn’t react appropriately. She was also hard on Lisa. I know there’s been too much Lenny talk but this woman is being abused and put through the wringer because he has the money and power. Also the bald look isn’t very flattering. 

• Mind Blown 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Guerdy was such an obnoxious jerk. Just because she had cancer she gets to act like an asshole?

yes yes she does .. she was going though so much mentally she gets a pass .. not knowing if she is gonna live to see her kids grow up fear of what would happen to them and her husband fear of the unknown for all of this .. she 100% does

Now going forward and she is cancer free does she get this same grace no its a different story now but for all of that 100% yes yes yes

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Marky Jordan thinks he came off like a man who supports his woman...instead of the pathetic pussy whipped punk-ass-bitch nepo baby he was actually giving.

Growing up in Haiti would be rough! Beyond that Kiki's estranged from parents, worked at BK in HS, struggling single mom is the story of millions of women. What is this no bday party for her kids BS? A few friends over, free games and a $3 homemade cake was out of her reach? 🙄

When someone claims emphatically that they never lie, you can be sure they're a liar. 

Edited by J80134
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

yes yes she does .. she was going though so much mentally she gets a pass .. not knowing if she is gonna live to see her kids grow up fear of what would happen to them and her husband fear of the unknown for all of this .. she 100% does

Now going forward and she is cancer free does she get this same grace no its a different story now but for all of that 100% yes yes yes

Guerdy was cancer free at the reunion. While I felt for her during her ordeal, she became too much of an asshole at the end. I have no idea why she would confide in Larsa Pippen about her diagnosis in the first place during filming of the regular show. There is nothing sympathetic about the woman. She is not nurturing unless she’s on a man, she’s not a girls girl and she’s not shown herself to care about anyone but herself. Guerdy would have been better off sharing her diagnosis with Nicole, Julia or Kiki. 

2 hours ago, J80134 said:

Marky Jordan thinks he came off like a man who supports his woman...instead of the pathetic pussy whipped punk-ass-bitch nepo baby he was actually giving.

Growing up in Haiti would be rough! Beyond that Kiki's estranged from parents, worked at BK in HS, struggling single mom is the story of millions of women. What is this no bday party for her kids BS? A few friends over, free games and a $3 homemade cake was out of her reach? 🙄

When someone claims emphatically that they never lie, you can be sure they're a liar. 

I love your wrap up on Mr Marcus Jordan. It’s funny how he acted all protective at the reunion yet we don’t know what’s going on with them now.

I really hope Kiki gets promoted next season. Actually all them could be full time. All of the “friends” sat for the entire reunion.

• Like 1
(edited)
18 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Guerdy was cancer free at the reunion.

She wasn’t cancer free when Larsa was doing what she did .. I think that’s the point… you gonna come at someone who has cancer with that bullshit they are gonna feel a way about it even after thank god she became cancer free

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
17 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

There is nothing sympathetic about the woman. She is not nurturing unless she’s on a man, she’s not a girls girl and she’s not shown herself to care about anyone but herself. Guerdy would have been better off sharing her diagnosis with Nicole, Julia or Kiki. 

I'm with Keywest on Guerdy, but I agree with you about Larsa. Alexia and Marysol are both more nurturing than her too. I think if I had a problem, I would avoid sharing with either Larsa or Lisa. 

• Like 4

The only negative thing I would say about. Guerdy is that her reunion dress was awful.  Maybe it was okay standing up, but it was just not a good look while she was sitting down.

• Like 5
15 hours ago, Tiggertoo said:

The only negative thing I would say about. Guerdy is that her reunion dress was awful.  Maybe it was okay standing up, but it was just not a good look while she was sitting down.

I kept waiting for a boob to pop out lord 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I will show a bit of cleavage myself time to time, but I don't get how so many of these Housewives are comfortable with their boobs falling out of their clothes. I would be mortified. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
17 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I will show a bit of cleavage myself time to time, but I don't get how so many of these Housewives are comfortable with their boobs falling out of their clothes. I would be mortified. 

Pretty soon it will be a HW sitting on the couch in just a skirt and a necklace. Not sure why the trend of boobs in your lap became a thing, it just looks sloppy and considering how many of the HW's spend on designer clothes and "design" their own clothing lines and yet know nothing of tailoring...you can make a cheap suit look good if it is tailored correctly and styled with tasteful accessories. 

Fashionistas my foot, I think they should return to the early days of reunion looks that included slacks and a Skye shirt, lol.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
On 3/12/2024 at 12:47 PM, RealHousewife said:

I'm with Keywest on Guerdy, but I agree with you about Larsa. Alexia and Marysol are both more nurturing than her too. I think if I had a problem, I would avoid sharing with either Larsa or Lisa. 

Quoting myself to say Guerdy said in an interview (Two Ts, don’t judge), that all her cast friends were there for her during her cancer battle, and even Alexia and Marysol checked in on her multiple times a week. The two who apparently didn’t were Larsa and Lisa.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Angry 1
On 3/12/2024 at 9:25 PM, Tiggertoo said:

Almost all of their dresses were awful. Julia's was probably the worst. Nicole's was the best, and Lisa's was not bad, except for a very high cut leg/thigh opening.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Quoting myself to say Guerdy said in an interview (Two Ts, don’t judge), that all her cast friends were there for her during her cancer battle, and even Alexia and Marysol checked in on her multiple times a week. The two who apparently didn’t were Larsa and Lisa.

I wouldn't expect anything else from Lisa and Larsa, two extremely self absorbed individuals.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I wouldn't expect anything else from Lisa and Larsa, two extremely self absorbed individuals.

Yup. For all their flaws, I like that the rest of the women showed Guerdy compassion. I generally like Julia, Nicole, and Kiki. Adriana, Alexia and Marysol can drive me crazy, but they appear to care about other human beings. 

• Like 8
On 3/15/2024 at 9:02 AM, ZettaK said:

Almost all of their dresses were awful. Julia's was probably the worst. Nicole's was the best, and Lisa's was not bad, except for a very high cut leg/thigh opening.

Agree. These HWs are in a runoff for worst reunion look. I'm giving it to Dorit from BH for her little red riding hood get up and ridiculous spit curl. Most of the Miami women looked like they were working in a bordello run by Madam Marysol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)

Larsa is disgusting. She needs to leave and take her little nepo bitch boyfriend Marcus with her. Why did I need to keep seeing his stupid commentary at the reunion. What a waste of time.

Jody kind of looks like a robot disguised as a human. 

I wish they would’ve talked about Lisa’s car trick where she thought it was so funny to drive a Honda. She totally looks down on ppl. Not sure why tho she’s nothing amazing herself. She’s only with Jody because he has money. Her being BFF with Larsa makes her worse.

Nicole continues to be my fave.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 5
On 3/8/2024 at 11:48 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Larsa says my love just drives me up the wall ..

Actually, Larsa and Marcus just drive me up the wall lock, stock and bobtail.  

On 3/14/2024 at 4:10 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Not sure why the trend of boobs in your lap became a thing, it just looks sloppy

Some of those dresses look like they were made for them at the Salon de Taquey Taquey

• Like 1
  • LOL 6