Type keyword(s) to search

S.8. E.12 Blazed and Confused

• Start Topic

Gizelle is just a hateful person and Robyn is delusional about her roommate.

Ashley going after Chris Bassett for what? She and Seasme Street were part of the army trying to accuse him of inappropriate behavior.

And Nneka trying to get random people to come unpack for her.

Lord, this show has been so boring and stupid this season.

• Like 12

Why were Ashley and Gizelle looking at fabrics? Is their line going to be made in the US? I highly doubt it.  Stop talking about coochie sweat and wear some damn underwear!! Ashley is gross.
Why would Happy Eddie invite people to roll oregano? It seems rather lame and it’s not like these folks haven’t partaken before. 
Why would Candiace drop off Chris and then take off? He’s barely filmed all season. Gizelle was rude about his weight but maybe not working has lead to too much snacking. He did look a bit slovenly compared to Candiace who has a good figure and is always put together. 
Nneka, Wendy is not interested. I suspect production had a hand in the invitations and it wasn’t an olive branch. I will say at least Nneka went up and spoke to Wendy. Gizelle showed up and didn’t speak? 
What did Gordon do to piss off his family? Was it putting Mia in a higher position? He’s rather evasive about everything. An arrangement ? Mia doesn’t get a nanny so he has to appease her? 
Nneka knocks back her vitamins with champagne? I call bs. We already had a housewife on this show who was a champagne enthusiast. I don’t see her line taking the nation by storm.  At least she served champagne but other than that, the party seemed lame. Unpacking your wedding gifts? No thanks. She’s lucky Ashley and Gizelle didn’t run off with some of them.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

What kinda dirt weed are these peeps gonna get that rolls like dried ground oregano? I'd be pissed if I went to a party expecting to pass sticky fatties and all I got was seasoning for my next spaghetti. 

• LOL 17
9 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Why were Ashley and Gizelle looking at fabrics? Is their line going to be made in the US?

They needed some place to film to look like they were doing something. The store they went to would not be the place to source fabrics...at least not the section they were filming in...nice fabric but expensive.  They needed to be in the $2.97/yard mystery fabric room. Shout out to G Street Fabrics, though.

10 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Why would Happy Eddie invite people to roll oregano? It seems rather lame and it’s not like these folks haven’t partaken before. 

Wendy didn't know they were going to be using oregano. I suspect it had something to do with not wanting to run afoul of any Maryland drug laws, since the weed bill only became law in 2023.

Gizelle was rude about his weight but maybe not working has lead to too much snacking.

Gizelle is the cause of his stress so it was particularly nasty of her to joke that he gained weight due to stress eating. She's gained about 20, 30 pounds herself since Season 1.

What did Gordon do to piss off his family? Was it putting Mia in a higher position?

I suspect Gordon was embellishing funds to impress his sugar baby and tv audiences.  His brothers said AHT AHT and shut that down.

14 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Ashley going after Chris Bassett for what? She and Seasme Street were part of the army trying to accuse him of inappropriate behavior.

In my opinion, Ashley is dumb but she's not stupid. She knows the GEB led ice out of Candiace & Wendy isn't hitting with the viewing audience --the group appears to get along and move forward without Gizelle & Robyn around.  The hostility towards Chris Bassett didn't hit with the audience because nobody believes he did anything wrong. Great Value Nigerian Replacement* isn't working out. Ratings are dropping. Many of the YouTubers who faithfully reviewed this show refuse to anymore, citing specifically GEB (and Ashley's) continued presence on the show. Forums that used to be popping with comments about the show (including this one) struggle to get a fraction of the comments. Michael's lawsuit against Candiace got dismissed last week & there's a rumor the showrunner Eric got fired. Ashley can read the room and knows her/GEB antics have largely been panned. So she's begun to walk it back ---at least with Chris. There will be a last ditch effort to come for Candiace and Wendy at the reunion but it may not work.  I think as of today, Wendy and Nneka are more in danger of getting a pink slip than Candiace.

*Cast & production do not care about Nneka.  She was only there to replace Wendy while shielding cast & production from colorism charges. Ashley only filmed with her to talk about Wendy possibly being osu. Robyn only filmed with her to put the voodoo/shrine charges on Wendy.  Gizelle only came to her house to talk about Karen & tell her not to film with Karen, Candiace & Wendy. I don't know that we've seen a one on one with Nneka & Karen or Nneka & Mia. Candiace & Nneka filmed but again Wendy was the topic. To be honest Nneka seemed to film with Charrisse the most but those scenes aren't aired.

I think it would be unfair to let Nneka go based on issues within cast & production that have nothing to with her but which may be blamed on her. At the same time, it was unfair she was cast in the first place ...at least in the way she was introduced. It seems like she should've come on as Charrisse's friend & then make her a full housewife after somebody got chopped. The person who should've been cast if they wanted to bring down Wendy this season was Lebe

• Like 6
7 hours ago, drivethroo said:

They needed some place to film to look like they were doing something. The store they went to would not be the place to source fabrics...at least not the section they were filming in...nice fabric but expensive.  They needed to be in the $2.97/yard mystery fabric room. Shout out to G Street Fabrics, though.

Wendy didn't know they were going to be using oregano. I suspect it had something to do with not wanting to run afoul of any Maryland drug laws, since the weed bill only became law in 2023.

Gizelle is the cause of his stress so it was particularly nasty of her to joke that he gained weight due to stress eating. She's gained about 20, 30 pounds herself since Season 1.

I suspect Gordon was embellishing funds to impress his sugar baby and tv audiences.  His brothers said AHT AHT and shut that down.

In my opinion, Ashley is dumb but she's not stupid. She knows the GEB led ice out of Candiace & Wendy isn't hitting with the viewing audience --the group appears to get along and move forward without Gizelle & Robyn around.  The hostility towards Chris Bassett didn't hit with the audience because nobody believes he did anything wrong. Great Value Nigerian Replacement* isn't working out. Ratings are dropping. Many of the YouTubers who faithfully reviewed this show refuse to anymore, citing specifically GEB (and Ashley's) continued presence on the show. Forums that used to be popping with comments about the show (including this one) struggle to get a fraction of the comments. Michael's lawsuit against Candiace got dismissed last week & there's a rumor the showrunner Eric got fired. Ashley can read the room and knows her/GEB antics have largely been panned. So she's begun to walk it back ---at least with Chris. There will be a last ditch effort to come for Candiace and Wendy at the reunion but it may not work.  I think as of today, Wendy and Nneka are more in danger of getting a pink slip than Candiace.

*Cast & production do not care about Nneka.  She was only there to replace Wendy while shielding cast & production from colorism charges. Ashley only filmed with her to talk about Wendy possibly being osu. Robyn only filmed with her to put the voodoo/shrine charges on Wendy.  Gizelle only came to her house to talk about Karen & tell her not to film with Karen, Candiace & Wendy. I don't know that we've seen a one on one with Nneka & Karen or Nneka & Mia. Candiace & Nneka filmed but again Wendy was the topic. To be honest Nneka seemed to film with Charrisse the most but those scenes aren't aired.

I think it would be unfair to let Nneka go based on issues within cast & production that have nothing to with her but which may be blamed on her. At the same time, it was unfair she was cast in the first place ...at least in the way she was introduced. It seems like she should've come on as Charrisse's friend & then make her a full housewife after somebody got chopped. The person who should've been cast if they wanted to bring down Wendy this season was Lebe

Gizelle was rude about Chris’s weight but honestly he needs a job. If he was that stressed by Giz and Ash last year, getting to work and doing well is the best revenge. Look at Eddie, he took off with Sesame Streets nickname for him. 
I wanted to like Nneka but she’s mean to her husband and isn’t nearly as fabulous as she wants to pretend. We know damn well a successful lawyer isn’t swigging champagne in the morning. Her house looks like it will be a nice although not very original but it’s not done and having people over to open your Crate and Barrel is lame. 
That makes sense about Gordon. 

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Gizelle was rude about Chris’s weight but honestly he needs a job.

It's none of Gizelle or Ashley's business if he needs a job or not.  Their bullshit cost him the little job he had. Ashley needs to worry about bringing in more income to cover the mortgage since Candiace won't be paying for her house and if Gizelle wants to worry about jobless husbands sitting around the house, Juan is right there.

Mia also doesn't need to be worrying about Eddie's employment status when her own husband is sitting around jobless & broke and they had to move to a small apartment. Eddie is bringing in household income; Mia is dating rappers and radio hosts to try to scratch and survive

If he was that stressed by Giz and Ash last year, getting to work and doing well is the best revenge.

Gizelle and Ashley are part of the stress and part of the reason why he doesn't have a job in the first place but his lack of employment is between him and Candiace.  Ashley isn't paying Chris' bills, she can't even pay her own bills and is relying on Michael for support.

I wanted to like Nneka but she’s mean to her husband and isn’t nearly as fabulous as she wants to pretend.

I wish they had delved more into Nneka's relationship because they were long distance and then they got married. Long distance relationships create a dynamic where you're putting your best foot forward when you do see each other but then you see the day to day person when you move in together, it's like "who is this person?"  That's a real life story.

Instead we get castes and shrines from Nneka, because production and cast really didn't care about Nneka the person or the character; any generic Nigerian will do.  Which is insulting.  For all that, production could've asked Karen's friend Vivian to join the cast; she is Nigerian too (I think).

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

So Nneka had all her wedding gifts in storage, the women start opening the many Crate and Barrel boxes and reading cards from the gifter...this means Nneka has not sent thank you notes to those people in the two years she has been married? And since the HW's were unpacking and just reading the cards and moving on to the next, Nneka wasn't even keeping track of who gave her what!

I have to wonder that if Nneka starts each day downing a glass or two of champagne with her pills does she get in the car drive somewhere after that? Will she be the next HW with a DUI?

Also, if she does have a baby will she stop with the AM champs if she breast feeds?  Does taking prenatal vitamins really have anything to do with helping conceive? I have two kids and never took prenatal vitamins until I was pregnant and some of them made me feel icky, I would not take them until I had to. Being pregnant these days seems complicated.

Juan, G, Chris, none of them seem to be pressed about getting a job.  We know Mia is done with G, he is old, broke, not good looking, he is just extra hands with the kids so she can go out and do whatever/film. I hate to see those guys screaming about how they're marriages work well and how happy they are, they do it with a straight face and I find that amazing. 

Joint rolling could have been an event done at Wendy's house (even though it is a trek for the rest of the HW's so maybe a Sprinter van field trip?), they could have smoked after the lesson, right? Is this the pre-curser to a weed dinner?

I am not sure why Karen would expect any of the women (outside of a reason to film more scenes) would want to ride three hours to Surry and do yard work then ride three hours back to Potomac.  Karen and her insurance bs was laughable, they didn't stay the night, they barely were in the house and homeowners insurance would cover whatever, who did she think she is fooling?

Tree company's do not expect you to clear anything from the tree trunks.  

Giz and Ashley shopping for fabric from a retail and not wholesale place? My take on this is they had to use their own money to get a company to produce their leggings with their label, (all the HW's have done this sort of thing), they might have say over the patterns and fabric they like but they are not purchasing any raw materials for this endeavor.  They have to sell so many of those leggings to see a profit, why would they do such a risky financial thing?

• Like 4

What the fuck is thid Madonna booby dress Wendy is wearing to Eddie's party?

Giselle commenting on Chris's appearances and saying he's gotten fat? What are you, five years old with a mama who don't teach you manners? When will people learn to leave each other's weight alone. Fuck you Giselle.

Wendy, you said Nneka skipped some steps and she needs to start over and proceed step by step. She now asked to talk to you which is step one. Don't be an asshole when she's doing what you tell her to do. And please RSVP to her invitation when you get one. Now you're just acting like a brat.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Glama said:

What the fuck is this Madonna booby dress Wendy is wearing to Eddie's party?

Giselle commenting on Chris's appearances and saying he's gotten fat? What are you, five years old with a mama who don't teach you manners? When will people learn to leave each other's weight alone. Fuck you Giselle.

Wendy, you said Nneka skipped some steps and she needs to start over and proceed step by step. She now asked to talk to you which is step one. Don't be an asshole when she's doing what you tell her to do. And please RSVP to her invitation when you get one. Now you're just acting like a brat.

Oh great, I wanted to fix a typo in my original post but instead made a double post by quoting myself. And I haven't even smoked any of Happy Eddie's oregano!

Edited by Glama
  • LOL 9
11 minutes ago, Glama said:

Giselle commenting on Chris's appearances and saying he's gotten fat?

Glass houses should not throw stones.

11 minutes ago, Glama said:

Thad (tee hee), dress is just one of many Wendy wears to remind us she has boobs, they all do it. I feel like they need that to feel good about themselves and that they believe that makes them powerful and a force not to be reckoned with sort of like body armor. I am so tired of under, side and up top boobs.

9 minutes ago, Glama said:

Happy Eddie's oregano!

Cue Wendy's next business, maybe she can have Teresa Guidice appear on the show to tell her about how to market Italian spices.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

And Nneka trying to get random people to come unpack for her.

Lord, this show has been so boring and stupid this season.

Nneka needs to go.  She’s both trying wayyy too hard, and not hard enough.  No one wants to unpack your stupid house.  I wouldn’t ask my best friends to help me, let alone co-workers.. on camera!

She’s so full of shit, pretending to drink champaign every morning.

This season is horrible.  I see why the showrunner was fired.  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

So Nneka had all her wedding gifts in storage, the women start opening the many Crate and Barrel boxes and reading cards from the gifter...this means Nneka has not sent thank you notes to those people in the two years she has been married? And since the HW's were unpacking and just reading the cards and moving on to the next, Nneka wasn't even keeping track of who gave her what!

I have to wonder that if Nneka starts each day downing a glass or two of champagne with her pills does she get in the car drive somewhere after that? Will she be the next HW with a DUI?

Also, if she does have a baby will she stop with the AM champs if she breast feeds?  Does taking prenatal vitamins really have anything to do with helping conceive? I have two kids and never took prenatal vitamins until I was pregnant and some of them made me feel icky, I would not take them until I had to. Being pregnant these days seems complicated.

Juan, G, Chris, none of them seem to be pressed about getting a job.  We know Mia is done with G, he is old, broke, not good looking, he is just extra hands with the kids so she can go out and do whatever/film. I hate to see those guys screaming about how they're marriages work well and how happy they are, they do it with a straight face and I find that amazing. 

Joint rolling could have been an event done at Wendy's house (even though it is a trek for the rest of the HW's so maybe a Sprinter van field trip?), they could have smoked after the lesson, right? Is this the pre-curser to a weed dinner?

I am not sure why Karen would expect any of the women (outside of a reason to film more scenes) would want to ride three hours to Surry and do yard work then ride three hours back to Potomac.  Karen and her insurance bs was laughable, they didn't stay the night, they barely were in the house and homeowners insurance would cover whatever, who did she think she is fooling?

Tree company's do not expect you to clear anything from the tree trunks.  

Giz and Ashley shopping for fabric from a retail and not wholesale place? My take on this is they had to use their own money to get a company to produce their leggings with their label, (all the HW's have done this sort of thing), they might have say over the patterns and fabric they like but they are not purchasing any raw materials for this endeavor.  They have to sell so many of those leggings to see a profit, why would they do such a risky financial thing?

Great minds think alike. I, too, thought about how she hadn't written thank you notes and wasn't keeping track. Soooo tacky!

I'm also not too ashamed to say that I, too, noticed Chris's weight gain when he turned up on my screen. No job, plenty of time to work out.

If they can't yet sell the weed, what was in the gift bags?

• Like 4

I think Nneka saw that episode of Sex And The City where gal pals helped her pack up her apartment and she tried it in reverse, ugh.

I hope she liked what was in those boxes because two years is a little long to try and return something, you know your tastes changes or need of an item in that long of a time.

Was Chris ever well built, he was always a mushy in the middle guy.  

• Like 4
5 hours ago, drivethroo said:

It's none of Gizelle or Ashley's business if he needs a job or not.  Their bullshit cost him the little job he had. Ashley needs to worry about bringing in more income to cover the mortgage since Candiace won't be paying for her house and if Gizelle wants to worry about jobless husbands sitting around the house, Juan is right there.

Mia also doesn't need to be worrying about Eddie's employment status when her own husband is sitting around jobless & broke and they had to move to a small apartment. Eddie is bringing in household income; Mia is dating rappers and radio hosts to try to scratch and survive

Gizelle and Ashley are part of the stress and part of the reason why he doesn't have a job in the first place but his lack of employment is between him and Candiace.  Ashley isn't paying Chris' bills, she can't even pay her own bills and is relying on Michael for support.

I wish they had delved more into Nneka's relationship because they were long distance and then they got married. Long distance relationships create a dynamic where you're putting your best foot forward when you do see each other but then you see the day to day person when you move in together, it's like "who is this person?"  That's a real life story.

Instead we get castes and shrines from Nneka, because production and cast really didn't care about Nneka the person or the character; any generic Nigerian will do.  Which is insulting.  For all that, production could've asked Karen's friend Vivian to join the cast; she is Nigerian too (I think).

Chris Bassett’s job status actually is Gizelle and Ashley’s business because he’s on the show and they all come for each other and their men. Just like Candiace coming for Michael Darby.  While it’s good that Chris showed up for Happy Eddie, it would have done him good to dress a little nicer and have something going on in his life . Like a job. It’s good Candiace won’t have to pay for Ashley’s house cause it looks like she’ll be providing for Chris Bassett for the time being. If she wants to keep paying for her singing career, a second income would be ideal. 
Mia can also inquire about Eddie. People want to know if he’s still a lawyer or if he’s just doing lame housewife stuff. I heard he’s still on his law firms website so my guess is  he’s still working. He doesn’t give off lazy vibes like Chris Bassett, Juan  or Gordon. He seems like a go getter. 
Of course it’s also fine for Wendy or Candiace to ask Ashley how she will support herself in the future but she’ll just say G and A is just getting off the ground and lie about being split from Michael Darby.

I also wish they’d taken a different approach with Nneka instead of the shrine stuff.

• Like 4

If Chris Bassett's jobless status is everyone's business, so is Juan.  Yet you'll see Robyn & Gizelle with the assistance of Ashley claim that's off limits and Robyn has the right to not throw Juan under the bus.

See, that's the problem with this show. The line is always moving. It's all fun and games to talk about Chris being unemployed and broke (which is partially Gizelle & Ashley's fault), it's ok to talk about Eddie liking (light skinned) big booty models on Instagram and that's why (dark skinned) Wendy is insecure, it's ok to talk about Ray's tax problems but we can't talk about Juan, we can't talk about Jamal, we can't talk about Michael.  (Mia doesn't GAF about G, lol.)

Ashley's husband was talked about because from day one, Ashley's husband was grabbing men's asses on the set and it doesn't matter if it was cast, production, crew, craft services etc.  He even caught charges down to the courthouse for it.

And I say all this to say, outside of Michael (whom everyone was talking about, not just Candiace), Wendy, Karen & Candiace really don't talk about anyone else's husband. Even when they talk about Karen & Ray's relationship they're talking about Karen cheating, not Ray.

So, if Candiace's broke jobless husband can be a topic, so can Robyn's.  How's the job search, Juan?  How many months left you got on the payout before the cash runs out?

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 10
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

If Chris Bassett's jobless status is everyone's business, so is Juan.  Yet you'll see Robyn & Gizelle with the assistance of Ashley claim that's off limits and Robyn has the right to not throw Juan under the bus.

See, that's the problem with this show. The line is always moving. It's all fun and games to talk about Chris being unemployed and broke (which is partially Gizelle & Ashley's fault), it's ok to talk about Eddie liking (light skinned) big booty models on Instagram and that's why (dark skinned) Wendy is insecure, it's ok to talk about Ray's tax problems but we can't talk about Juan, we can't talk about Jamal, we can't talk about Michael.  (Mia doesn't GAF about G, lol.)

Ashley's husband was talked about because from day one, Ashley's husband was grabbing men's asses on the set and it doesn't matter if it was cast, production, crew, craft services etc.  He even caught charges down to the courthouse for it.

And I say all this to say, outside of Michael (whom everyone was talking about, not just Candiace), Wendy, Karen & Candiace really don't talk about anyone else's husband. Even when they talk about Karen & Ray's relationship they're talking about Karen cheating, not Ray.

So, if Candiace's broke jobless husband can be a topic, so can Robyn's.  How's the job search, Juan?  How many months left you got on the payout before the cash runs out?

I’m all for Juan being called to task. Right now Robyn took the stance that they’re living on the remainder of Juan’s contract along with her I don’t care stance. I haven’t heard too many comments about Chris Bassett other than Gizelle saying he chunked out. Jamal was called out but it took Monique and her binder at her final reunion to get it done. Jamal was mad too and said he was done with the show. 
I’m sure Andy will ask Robyn about Juan’s job search at the reunion and she will gloss over it saying that he’s looking but meanwhile they are spending loads of family time together. Juan needs to show up for this reunion and his wife because I don’t know if she’s got another season of this in her. Karen already made mention that Ashley is now Gizelles sidekick. I’m sure Ashley would love to have that gig. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, drivethroo said:

It's none of Gizelle or Ashley's business if he needs a job or not.  

If that's the case then no one should be worried about what Robyn and her roommate do. It's a reality show. They're all worried about everyone else's lives but their own.  

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Workslame said:

If that's the case then no one should be worried about what Robyn and her roommate do. It's a reality show. They're all worried about everyone else's lives but their own.  

I would agree, if Robyn, Gizelle and Ashley would keep their "it's our business" stance with everyone else.  Again, YOU can't be private while everyone else has to expose their business.

36 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I used to live at G Street when it had an outlet in Falls Church.

I used to visit G Street when they had an outlet at Potomac Mills (which used to be IKEA before IKEA built a stand alone store next to 95) and I did visit the Falls Church store when my brother lived in Arlington.

• Like 6

I forgot to mention Karen having Robyn’s family pic saved in her phone some years back. If I save a pic in my phone of people I’m not close to, it’s there to make fun of with someone else.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Glama said:

It’s increasingly apparent that none of Wendy’s 4 degrees are in fashion.

The fabric store Ashley and Gizelle were in looked like it was on Nebel Road in Rockville.  This franchise needs to be renamed The Real Housewives of a 40 Mile Radius of Potomac.

• LOL 8

I wish Ashley & the greened eyed creature would change the name of their "clothing line." Every time it's mentioned all I hear in my head is

b o l o GNA

So many untapped markets and their choice is b o l o GNA COOCHIE SWEATHappy Molly Shannon GIF by Saturday Night Live

• LOL 9

Just watching that episode, and hearing Chris discuss what happened last year had my blood boiling again.

I still can't understand why Gizelle has not walked back her ridiculous accusation against Chris? Everyone watching knows Chris would NEVER have hit on Gizelle in a hotel room, or anywhere! And he was absolutely right, during the reunion, when telling her how she impacted his life with her lies or innuendo.

And yet she gets a pass because her complaint/accusation was simply how she FELT despite nothing happening. And she's entitled to share how she feels...

I don't care how she "feels", and wish Chris would sue her for slander because she intentionally aired her "feelings" (long after the actual event) causing him undue distress. Even before her public statement ,she met Robyn at the restaurant to share what she was considering, and Robyn told her "Come on, Chris wouldn't do that". Yet Gizelle still went forward with her accusation.

As you can tell this still bothers me, to this day, because for the life of me I don't understand why she even came for Chris. She's never even explained why this event was so traumatic for her, she had to speak out. It's such a crock of s***.

But what really sends me, is that the matter has never been resolved, by Bravo or any public forum. Gizelle has never apologized for what she said, or for placing Chris and his working reputation, at risk. What restaurant is going to hire a chef who is implicated in behaving inappropriately with a woman?

But what I've learned is Bravo will let you say and do anything you wish so long as it's "your feelings". I wouldn't be surprised if Chris is experiencing a depression due to the fallout of all that nonsense.

• Like 7
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Chalby said:

Just watching that episode, and hearing Chris discuss what happened last year had my blood boiling again.

I still can't understand why Gizelle has not walked back her ridiculous accusation against Chris? Everyone watching knows Chris would NEVER have hit on Gizelle in a hotel room, or anywhere! And he was absolutely right, during the reunion, when telling her how she impacted his life with her lies or innuendo.

And yet she gets a pass because her complaint/accusation was simply how she FELT despite nothing happening. And she's entitled to share how she feels...

I don't care how she "feels", and wish Chris would sue her for slander because she intentionally aired her "feelings" (long after the actual event) causing him undue distress. Even before her public statement ,she met Robyn at the restaurant to share what she was considering, and Robyn told her "Come on, Chris wouldn't do that". Yet Gizelle still went forward with her accusation.

As you can tell this still bothers me, to this day, because for the life of me I don't understand why she even came for Chris. She's never even explained why this event was so traumatic for her, she had to speak out. It's such a crock of s***.

But what really sends me, is that the matter has never been resolved, by Bravo or any public forum. Gizelle has never apologized for what she said, or for placing Chris and his working reputation, at risk. What restaurant is going to hire a chef who is implicated in behaving inappropriately with a woman?

But what I've learned is Bravo will let you say and do anything you wish so long as it's "your feelings". I wouldn't be surprised if Chris is experiencing a depression due to the fallout of all that nonsense.

While I agree Gizelle took it too far last year, there is absolutely no reason for Chris Bassett to sit on his ass while his wife is out hustling. Restaurants are still under staffed. He could certainly get a job even if it’s not his dream job. It would also set a good precedent for his children. Sesame Street tried the same shit with Eddie and you don’t see him curled up on the couch eating snacks.  Shame on them for blaming Gizelle for their problems. Gizelle didn’t get him fired and she didn’t tell Candiace to throw their money away on a singing career that is not happening. I’m not a Gizelle fan but she is making the most of her reality career even if the clothing line seems like a dumb move. Yes, it would be nice if she apologized to Chris Bassett. Then he could quit acting like a victim when his drunken behavior was what started all this. Stay out of ladies dressing rooms when you are drunk!

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Boofish said:

I wish Ashley & the greened eyed creature would change the name of their "clothing line." Every time it's mentioned all I hear in my head is

b o l o GNA

So many untapped markets and their choice is b o l o GNA COOCHIE SWEATHappy Molly Shannon GIF by Saturday Night Live

Excellent usage of Molly Shannon, 10 points to you @Boofish!

So back when my son was buying his now wife an engagement ring we went to my cousin the jeweler to make one, he had a set from Tiffany's someone had sold him or traded in for something, whatever my son had selected that setting for a stone I had given him and a matching diamond wedding band, it needed to be sized, the next day my cousin called my son and told him there was an engraving inside the wedding band, it said "Baloney," we laughed until we cried and still do chuckle to this day, there was another diamond band from the set, he used that one.

Giz and Ashley and all their coochie talk is drivel, I am annoyed at that word that has popped up on a lot of the HW shows, they sound childish.

They have few brain cells between them, they are more wrapped up in creating drama then actually working on leggings or anything, they will lose more money they can't afford because they have to have an ego project instead of getting a job, learning a trade or investing in something that does not have their name on it. They make me mad. They dumb.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 6
11 hours ago, Axie said:

The fabric store Ashley and Gizelle were in looked like it was on Nebel Road in Rockville.  This franchise needs to be renamed The Real Housewives of a 40 Mile Radius of Potomac.

G Street is in Rockville, I want to say Wilson Street, but it's located in this kind of industrial looking area.

4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

While I agree Gizelle took it too far last year, there is absolutely no reason for Chris Bassett to sit on his ass while his wife is out hustling.

No need for Juan to be sitting on his ass either while Robyn is juggling 67 jobs  but here we are.  

Chris is not an ambitious person and Candiace knew that when she married him. He needs a 9 to 5 because he's not a hustler but when he had a 9 to 5, Gizelle, Ashley & Cookie Monster decided to lie on him claiming he was sexually harassing and assaulting people and jobs don't want to be associated with that.

RHOP has a negative association with it now and a lot of that has to do with GEB/Ashley bullshit. It's one of the reasons why Juan got fired from the job he had...Juan's association with the show brought more (negative) publicity to the lawsuit than it would've ordinarily got.

We and the cast can laugh at Candiace carrying Chris but half the cast is carrying their husbands too if they have one.  The only person who is being "kept" is Ashley but that's at Michael's pleasure because the day he gets tired of carrying Ashley is the day Ashley is out of luck.

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

They have few brain cells between them, they are more wrapped up in creating drama then actually working on leggings or anything, they will lose more money they can't afford because they have to have an ego project instead of getting a job, learning a trade or investing in something that does not have their name on it. They make me mad. They dumb.

At least with Robyn, she sourced some cheap hats from China and slapped her brand on them.  She didn't go to G Street or Joann's to analyze satin fabrics or hat fabrics. Even with her new venture, she's buying into an already existing franchise, she's putting it into a shopping center that gets a lot of foot traffic and she'll get institutional support from the franchiser.

Candiace & Chris are on DC Channel 5. I'll post the recap in the media thread but the parts that pertain to this discussion are:

• Says she can now discuss the lawsuit if/when it's brought up because it's been resolved.  Says Ashley took a hands off approach to the lawsuit and she respected that
  • Chris plugged his new line of seasonings which are available on his website and an independent grocery in Gambrills & working on a distribution deal (he should seriously try to get on with Giant --they promote local brands)
  • Chris is cooking wings & Philly cheesesteak sliders using his spice blend

So Chris is actually doing something other than sitting around the house. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I forgot to mention Karen having Robyn’s family pic saved in her phone some years back. If I save a pic in my phone of people I’m not close to, it’s there to make fun of with someone else.

I forgot this. In Karen's defense, I am in a What's App chat group for work with folks that work in my industry in and out of the US. For some reason, whenever someone posts a picture on that chat, it gets downloaded to my camera roll automatically. I know I didn't set up the chat and I'm not sure how that happened, but I do know it was something I had to manually stop vs. a setting I chose (at least I don't think I chose it - none of my other What's App chats have that issue.) I didn't even realize it until I was scrolling through my camera roll and saying "When did I take a picture of a little white puppy and baby camping?"

We all know Karen is technologically challenged. There is no way she knows how to fix this🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

While I agree Gizelle took it too far last year, there is absolutely no reason for Chris Bassett to sit on his ass while his wife is out hustling. Restaurants are still under staffed. He could certainly get a job even if it’s not his dream job. It would also set a good precedent for his children. Sesame Street tried the same shit with Eddie and you don’t see him curled up on the couch eating snacks.  Shame on them for blaming Gizelle for their problems. Gizelle didn’t get him fired and she didn’t tell Candiace to throw their money away on a singing career that is not happening. I’m not a Gizelle fan but she is making the most of her reality career even if the clothing line seems like a dumb move. Yes, it would be nice if she apologized to Chris Bassett. Then he could quit acting like a victim when his drunken behavior was what started all this. Stay out of ladies dressing rooms when you are drunk!

While I agree with the some (bold) Gizelle can take the blame for some of this as well .. I'm sorry but she accused him of doing more than just making her uncomfortable. That lie got more obnoxious every time she told it and in the #metoo era, everyone is believed and it's up to the accused to prove them wrong. Even when it's proven, it's over for you. I can think of so many men who were only ACCUSED and yet they lost everything. She should have been way more careful with her words. For all the marriages she has come after season after season in my opinion this is the most vile and she does not deserve to keep her job.

Me and my sister went to China in 2014. While out, we got approached by a scammer running a scam we had already been told was a scam. I was polite and said no thank you. The scammer said something really nasty to my sister because my sister was just ignoring her. Now every time my sister tells that story, she is basically Iron Man saving me from being murdered and I get dumber and dumber with each iteration. That is what G did. She kept adding on to the story and campaigning for endorsements.

All Debra Allen Greer said was Eddie was smiling at her and looked at her while she walked away. To me that is definitely not on the same level of what Gizelle did.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, drivethroo said:

G Street is in Rockville, I want to say Wilson Street, but it's located in this kind of industrial looking area.

No need for Juan to be sitting on his ass either while Robyn is juggling 67 jobs  but here we are.  

Chris is not an ambitious person and Candiace knew that when she married him. He needs a 9 to 5 because he's not a hustler but when he had a 9 to 5, Gizelle, Ashley & Cookie Monster decided to lie on him claiming he was sexually harassing and assaulting people and jobs don't want to be associated with that.

RHOP has a negative association with it now and a lot of that has to do with GEB/Ashley bullshit. It's one of the reasons why Juan got fired from the job he had...Juan's association with the show brought more (negative) publicity to the lawsuit than it would've ordinarily got.

We and the cast can laugh at Candiace carrying Chris but half the cast is carrying their husbands too if they have one.  The only person who is being "kept" is Ashley but that's at Michael's pleasure because the day he gets tired of carrying Ashley is the day Ashley is out of luck.

At least with Robyn, she sourced some cheap hats from China and slapped her brand on them.  She didn't go to G Street or Joann's to analyze satin fabrics or hat fabrics. Even with her new venture, she's buying into an already existing franchise, she's putting it into a shopping center that gets a lot of foot traffic and she'll get institutional support from the franchiser.

Candiace & Chris are on DC Channel 5. I'll post the recap in the media thread but the parts that pertain to this discussion are:

• Says she can now discuss the lawsuit if/when it's brought up because it's been resolved.  Says Ashley took a hands off approach to the lawsuit and she respected that
  • Chris plugged his new line of seasonings which are available on his website and an independent grocery in Gambrills & working on a distribution deal (he should seriously try to get on with Giant --they promote local brands)
  • Chris is cooking wings & Philly cheesesteak sliders using his spice blend

So Chris is actually doing something other than sitting around the house. 

I went to Chris’s website and I found two seasonings for sale. All of his entries are from 2023. He posted recipes and a link to his ebook. He could have done that in addition to a regular job. If I were to see the seasoning in the store I would buy it as we like to try different seasonings. His drinks look good and so do his meals I saw.

Why doesn’t he like air fryers? 

4 hours ago, Boofish said:

While I agree with the some (bold) Gizelle can take the blame for some of this as well .. I'm sorry but she accused him of doing more than just making her uncomfortable. That lie got more obnoxious every time she told it and in the #metoo era, everyone is believed and it's up to the accused to prove them wrong. Even when it's proven, it's over for you. I can think of so many men who were only ACCUSED and yet they lost everything. She should have been way more careful with her words. For all the marriages she has come after season after season in my opinion this is the most vile and she does not deserve to keep her job.

Me and my sister went to China in 2014. While out, we got approached by a scammer running a scam we had already been told was a scam. I was polite and said no thank you. The scammer said something really nasty to my sister because my sister was just ignoring her. Now every time my sister tells that story, she is basically Iron Man saving me from being murdered and I get dumber and dumber with each iteration. That is what G did. She kept adding on to the story and campaigning for endorsements.

All Debra Allen Greer said was Eddie was smiling at her and looked at her while she walked away. To me that is definitely not on the same level of what Gizelle did.

I only remember her saying the word uncomfortable and admitting that he didn’t do anything. However, the implication was there and she really had no reason to do that other than for her own storyline. Had she truly felt uncomfortable she could have said something to them back then. Blindsiding Candiace for shock value was shitty.

Debra Allen Greer, LMAO, perfect description!

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • LOL 2
40 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I went to Chris’s website and I found two seasonings for sale. All of his entries are from 2023. He posted recipes and a link to his ebook. He could have done that in addition to a regular job. If I were to see the seasoning in the store I would buy it as we like to try different seasonings. His drinks look good and so do his meals I saw.

I personally wouldn't pay $10 for his seasoning blend and didn't find them anything anything I'd be interested in.  Maybe if the price were $6, but I have a whole bunch of spices already.  He did say he was working on a no-salt blend and that sounds intriguing.   He does need to update his website and keep it fresh and he may need a social media manager for that. Right now the only store you can find his spice blends at is on his shopify and at some independent grocer in Gambrills MD.  If he can get a distribution deal to get them placed in Giant, he'd be doing well.

I think he didn't like cooking in the air fryer or the microwave because you don't get the sear & the color you'd get cooking the food in a pan.  He said on the show the logic behind cooking the fish in the microwave because if you wrap the plate in plastic, it steams the fish and keeps the moisture in it.  However, the fish just doesn't look done.

49 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I only remember her saying the word uncomfortable and admitting that he didn’t do anything. However, the implication was there and she really had no reason to do that other than for her own storyline. Had she truly felt uncomfortable she could have said something to them back then. Blindsiding Candiace for shock value was shitty.

Whenever a story keeps changing and evolving, the likelihood is that the story mostly isn't true. The more Candiace refused to engage, the more Gizelle's story evolved. Gizelle's story has now evolved to "Chris MADE me go into the room".  Now Gizelle fears for her safety because Candiace said "witcho white looking AZZ" at the reunion. Now Ashley just can't bear to be around Chris.  Both of them are going to go full Karen at the reunion and I'm looking forward to seeing the lack of self awareness.

• Like 6

Debra Allen Greer, LMAO, perfect description!

100% agree. He made me uncomfortable. Full stop. But sis she beat that dead horse around the barn came back and hit it again. I think that is the issue. Only at the reunion she said that all she said was she was uncomfortable and that was a lie. She used the words sneaky link, flirting, assualt, inappropriate. She had the man who style them funeral fresh wigs SWEAR he saw the whole thing. Saw what if nothing happened?

A sexual assault allegation is serious and I can see how it would affect his mental health. Chris loved Gizelle. He thought they were real friends. And then blame Candiace for the death threats. Now Gizzy 🙄 folk just don't like you beloved and they was hella mad at you for lying. Stop acting like the colorist conversation is the reason for the death threats. Although I don't condone that. There is no justification to threatened her. Hell if that's even true. Who knows.

Now you on point about the rest though. 

• Like 6
8 hours ago, drivethroo said:

I personally wouldn't pay $10 for his seasoning blend and didn't find them anything anything I'd be interested in.  Maybe if the price were $6, but I have a whole bunch of spices already.  He did say he was working on a no-salt blend and that sounds intriguing.   He does need to update his website and keep it fresh and he may need a social media manager for that. Right now the only store you can find his spice blends at is on his shopify and at some independent grocer in Gambrills MD.  If he can get a distribution deal to get them placed in Giant, he'd be doing well.

I think he didn't like cooking in the air fryer or the microwave because you don't get the sear & the color you'd get cooking the food in a pan.  He said on the show the logic behind cooking the fish in the microwave because if you wrap the plate in plastic, it steams the fish and keeps the moisture in it.  However, the fish just doesn't look done.

Whenever a story keeps changing and evolving, the likelihood is that the story mostly isn't true. The more Candiace refused to engage, the more Gizelle's story evolved. Gizelle's story has now evolved to "Chris MADE me go into the room".  Now Gizelle fears for her safety because Candiace said "witcho white looking AZZ" at the reunion. Now Ashley just can't bear to be around Chris.  Both of them are going to go full Karen at the reunion and I'm looking forward to seeing the lack of self awareness.

I didn’t realize he was over charging for the spices. Whatever the case, he hasn’t posted any new content on his website and doesn’t seem to have it all the way together even though there’s been some effort.

I’m tired of the clip they keep replaying of Candiace calling Gizelle privileged and white looking while she has a lazy white man living off her. I get she was heated when she said it but they keep replaying it weekly.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

There are lots of salt-free seasonings on the market already. Mrs. Dash and McCormick's are the industry leaders. Available on Amazon and elsewhere.

Ya'll, I like Chris....I do.

He might be the most likable husband on the show with Smiling Eddie being a close second (can't a man just be happy). 

However, ain't nobody shelling out $7 for a Dash of Bassett.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

There are lots of salt-free seasonings on the market already. Mrs. Dash and McCormick's are the industry leaders. Available on Amazon and elsewhere.

The market is saturated with most of these housewife products. Candles, wines, champagnes, leggings…etc. Chris might be testing the waters. We’ve found some good seasonings at butcher shops and speciality stores. I’d be more likely to try a different seasoning than coochie sweat friendly leggings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 5
8 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

The market is saturated with most of these housewife products. Candles, wines, champagnes, leggings…etc. Chris might be testing the waters. We’ve found some good seasonings at butcher shops and speciality stores. I’d be more likely to try a different seasoning than coochie sweat friendly leggings.

Tom And Jerry Lol GIF by myHQ

9 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Please somebody make this a marketing campaign.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
On 2/7/2024 at 3:40 PM, Boofish said:

Especially when you factor in that Chris considered Gizelle a real life friend AND Eddie's interaction was filmed and therefor played for us to judge, not just he said/she said.  There are STILL people on this board and elsewhere who feel Chris did something wrong to Gizelle.

Happy Eddie is actually a good name, especially for edibles.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, lasu said:

Especially when you factor in that Chris considered Gizelle a real life friend AND Eddie's interaction was filmed and therefor played for us to judge, not just he said/she said.  There are STILL people on this board and elsewhere who feel Chris did something wrong to Gizelle.

Happy Eddie is actually a good name, especially for edibles.  

What's mind-boggling to me is that it reads like Candiace and Chris would be friends with Gizzy in a heartbeat when they should be looking to sue her ass for spreading lies.

I guess she really must have some pull on the show or maybe it's just good ole fashion pretty privilege.

• Like 3
(edited)
23 hours ago, qtpye said:

What's mind-boggling to me is that it reads like Candiace and Chris would be friends with Gizzy in a heartbeat when they should be looking to sue her ass for spreading lies.

If Michael's lawsuit against Candiace was tossed out, allegedly since he signed a release that pretty much anything can be said about him without legal recourse, then a Chris lawsuit against Gizelle would also be tossed out (and Gizelle knows this).

The best course of action for both Candiace and Chris is to ignore Gizelle, Robyn and Ashley.  They considered these people a friend and each of those 3 people showed them their asses to kiss.  Because all 3 of them are in survival mode and people in survival mode are NEVER to be trusted (Mia's in survival mode too).

On 2/8/2024 at 4:23 PM, Chatty Cake said:

The market is saturated with most of these housewife products. Candles, wines, champagnes, leggings…etc. Chris might be testing the waters.

On 2/8/2024 at 4:13 PM, qtpye said:

However, ain't nobody shelling out $7 for a Dash of Bassett.

I don't know if we've seen a Housewife product related to food other than Kandi's Old Lady Gang. Tabitha Brown's seasoning blend is priced around the $6-7 mark. Chris needs to see if he can team up with McCormick (based in Maryland) and get the product placed in Giant (based in Maryland) and get the price point around the $6-7 mark and I think he could be on his way.

He needs to be like Eddie and let their foolery fuel his bank account.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Like 6
On 2/10/2024 at 6:01 PM, drivethroo said:

I don't know if we've seen a Housewife product related to food other than Kandi's Old Lady Gang. Tabitha Brown's seasoning blend is priced around the $6-7 mark. Chris needs to see if he can team up with McCormick (based in Maryland) and get the product placed in Giant (based in Maryland) and get the price point around the $6-7 mark and I think he could be on his way.

He needs to be like Eddie and let their foolery fuel his bank account.

It's amazing what Tabitha has done. Her spices are even at Costco.

Bethany of NY had some drink products and of Teresa Guidice had her cookbooks. I don't think Chris has the appeal to be profitable with his branding although he can try.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

Bethany of NY had some drink products and of Teresa Guidice had her cookbooks. I don't think Chris has the appeal to be profitable with his branding although he can try.

Honestly, Chris should just self-publish a cookbook.

His food looks good and he could teach how to prepare simple but tasty meals.

Chris has a likable personality but he does not seem to be on the grind like his wife.

• Like 3
(edited)
On 2/12/2024 at 10:33 AM, Iguessnot said:

Bethenny Frankel had a million products (but a few now), and she sold her drink product company for a huge amount. She appeared to be likeable in the past (that's why she became successful), but not so much anymore. It obviously doesn't matter too much  because she now has endorsements on top of everything else. Teresa Giudice had the cookbooks, and other products including alcoholic drinks before she went to jail. She has tons of endorsements now including one with Shein. Even "minor" (not such big names) HWs have businesses related to the show (meaning that they were created because they became famous), and offers (eg. like singing, and acting ones), and endorsements, so I don't see why anybody including Chris shouldn't follow their example. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Bethenny Frankel had a million products (but a few now), and she sold her drink product company for a huge amount. She appeared to be likeable in the past (that's why she became successful), but not so much anymore. It obviously doesn't matter too much  because she now has endorsements on top of everything else. Teresa Giudice had the cookbooks, and other products including alcoholic drinks before she went to jail. She has tons of endorsements now including one with Shein. Even "minor" (not such big names) HWs have businesses related to the show (meaning that they were created because they became famous), and offers (eg. like singing, and acting ones), and endorsements, so I don't see why anybody including Chris shouldn't follow their example. 

While I understand this, Chris is a husband, not a HW. I think it's harder for them to parlay their presence on tv into something unless they do it with their wives. And the more harebrained it is (thinking about the NJ husband's comedy/variety show) the more likely it is to be something Bravo goes for.  And my guess is that Bravo isn't going to be supporting the husband's businesses unless they get a piece of them, the way they do the HW businesses. The only husbands that I can think of that have been successful in showing their businesses on a Bravo show are the M2M doctors. Other guys like Mauricio (BH) and Dr. Ayden (NJ) already have established businesses so they may show a cocktail party here or there, but only if it fits into the larger narrative of the show.

I think Chris is moving like guy who has a business that doesn't have access to a tv show. He's done a ton of work already in coming up with the blend, setting up the business itself, figuring out how to mass produce and package it, and now he's got a local distribution partner. I don't really understand the narrative that he's sitting around the house doing nothing while Candiace is out big-balling. 

• Like 6
(edited)

Like several have pointed out, Chris isn’t a hustler and he’s rather old to be job jumping. He doesn’t keep up with his website , He’ll probably be okay as long s Candiace doesn’t bankrupt them trying to be a singer.

I’m more curious about Juan’s second act. I don’t know if coaching jobs are still in the picture for him. He’s never taken much interest in Robyn’s endeavors in real estate and business.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Like several have pointed out, Chris isn’t a hustler and he’s rather old to be job jumping. He doesn’t keep up with his website , He’ll probably be okay as long s Candiace doesn’t bankrupt them trying to be a singer.

I’m more curious about Juan’s second act. I don’t know if coaching jobs are still in the picture for him. He’s never taken much interest in Robyn’s endeavors in real estate and business.

I wonder how much Robyn sunk into that franchise. That adventure could be a real financial disaster.

• Like 4
(edited)
19 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

While I understand this, Chris is a husband, not a HW. I think it's harder for them to parlay their presence on tv into something unless they do it with their wives. And the more harebrained it is (thinking about the NJ husband's comedy/variety show) the more likely it is to be something Bravo goes for.  And my guess is that Bravo isn't going to be supporting the husband's businesses unless they get a piece of them, the way they do the HW businesses. The only husbands that I can think of that have been successful in showing their businesses on a Bravo show are the M2M doctors. Other guys like Mauricio (BH) and Dr. Ayden (NJ) already have established businesses so they may show a cocktail party here or there, but only if it fits into the larger narrative of the show.

I think Chris is moving like guy who has a business that doesn't have access to a tv show. He's done a ton of work already in coming up with the blend, setting up the business itself, figuring out how to mass produce and package it, and now he's got a local distribution partner. I don't really understand the narrative that he's sitting around the house doing nothing while Candiace is out big-balling. 

I agree that a HW husband doesn't have the same prospects like a HW. I also think that he is active promoting his businesses, but we don't see this on the show.

It seems that Heather's book (Heather of the HWs of Salt Lake City) is heavily promoted on her show because Bravo is taking 20% (or whatever the exact percentage is) of the sales, that's why her behavior was tolerated on the show (black eye, etc.), others might not being willing to accept a cut. I wonder if Candiace has an agreement with Bravo. 

Mauricio Umansky of the Beverly Hills HWs started his own business two plus years after the show started airing, and I believe this helped with its success because it is promoted for at least 11 years. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
On 2/14/2024 at 7:51 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Fixed that for ya!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1