Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E12: Bitter Pill to Swallow

• Start Topic

A food tasting at a charity function to support those who are toothless but not homeless. Oops, got that backwards.

The fact that this charity hasn’t rebranded and renamed itself is interesting 

Just now, RoseAllDay said:

What a fraud AnneMarie is. I can never understand people like that, nor do I want to.

I had a surgical procedure last week where I had a nurse anesthetist, she did not look. THING LIKE Anne Marie. If it had been AnneMarie is would has said “not today”

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

I kept waiting for Kathy Hilton to pop in and start chirping toothless not homeless, homeless not toothless.

Crystal really needs to stay out of her brothers personal life. And he looks like he’s in his 40’s. 

• Like 15
3 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

A food tasting at a charity function to support those who are toothless but not homeless. Oops, got that backwards.

The fact that this charity hasn’t rebranded and renamed itself is interesting 

At least it’s memorable…but in a good way? I can’t tell you. Classic Dorit.

• Like 2

Why do both Crystal and Garcelle call her “AnnAMarie” and no one corrects them? I’m not a fan of the woman, but get people’s names straight! 

signed,

A “ChristinA” often called “ChristinE”

(huge pet peeve)

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I kept waiting for Kathy Hilton to pop in and start chirping toothless not homeless, homeless not toothless.

Crystal really needs to stay out of her brothers personal life. And he looks like he’s in his 40’s. 

Exactly. He is in his 40s, IIRC from an ep a few weeks back. Regardless, he’s way past the age when he needs permission from anybody to do anything. It’s sad to see, really. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2

I’d like to see a huge set of false choppers in the background of this “event.” I appreciate it’s for a good cause, but if you can’t say the name without laughing…

Crystal looks gorgeous. Whoa! She claps back! 

• Like 13
4 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Ha, the dual reach for the drinks by Crystal and Garcelle upon Annemarie’s arrival.

All the frozen smiles, and Sutton thinking “Don’t come near me, Marcellus, don’t…oh shit.” Awkward hug.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

So Mauricio can show up to this event but not for her wife at an event honoring her best friend.

Don’t like Kyle, but I just want to slap Mauricio on her behalf. She was in pain but he was somewhere else.

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
9 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Love the conversations. Kyle to Mo ‘what are you drinking weed or alcohol’?

Sutton talking about her esophagus in such detail. 

Erikas dentist appeared to not know her, I half expected him to say ‘you owe me money’. 
Here comes Crystal smacking down Annemarie and I’m here for it. 

This part. It was like she was trying to shame him but he just straight up answered alcohol. Made me chuckle

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
(edited)

What a blast from the past, Paula Abdul and Taylor Dane! And they looked great! I expected Boy George to make an appearance too. 
Ugh, Annemarie is going to ruin the trip. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Like 14
28 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Why do both Crystal and Garcelle call her “AnnAMarie” and no one corrects them? I’m not a fan of the woman, but get people’s names straight! 

signed,

A “ChristinA” often called “ChristinE”

(huge pet peeve)

Kyle also called her "AnnAmarie" when relaying the fight situation to Dorit, so maybe she spells her name with an "e" in the middle, but it's pronounced like an "a" - sort of French style?  

Either way, she's a bitch/beyotch and as far as I am concerned should just be called "One and done".  

• Like 17
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Ha, the dual reach for the drinks by Crystal and Garcelle upon Annemarie’s arrival.

All the frozen smiles, and Sutton thinking “Don’t come near me, Marcellus, don’t…oh shit.” Awkward hug.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I hate non apologies that aren’t apologies at all “I’m you is I felt that way” versus, I’m sorry was was wrong.

AnneMarie - you just suck as a human being and I need you to go far, far away.

• Like 14
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

I am well over 50 years old, and I don't think I have ever heard nor said the word "esophagus" so much in my entire life as I have heard it said tonight and last week.

Can it please stop??  

• Like 11
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Kyle also called her "AnnAmarie" when relaying the fight situation to Dorit, so maybe she spells her name with an "e" in the middle, but it's pronounced like an "a" - sort of French style?  

Either way, she's a bitch/beyotch and as far as I am concerned should just be called "One and done".  

Agreed, she’s a beyotch and that’s all that matters. But now my curiosity may make me check older episodes to see how she introduces herself. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like 3

Dorit and her concern over security at her Homeless Not Toothless event…if she is so easily triggered, then STAY HOME.  Someone who has PTSD about strangers and unfamiliar places wouldn’t purposely put themselves in those situations.  Dorit does these “GOLL-uhs”  (no one , in any country, in any language pronounces ‘gala’ that way, you pretentious twat) first and foremost to bring attention to herself.  It’s all about her and her phucking photo shoots, her borrowed labeled designer clothes and jewelry.

Annemarie looked and walked like a linebacker getting out at the GOLL-uh.  She is so unlikeable, just like Diana.  Don’t let the door hit you on the way out of the Reunion.

• Like 11
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It's like that game, two things are true and one is a lie.

Also, should I have known the Pink Lady?

I have no clue who the pink lady is. All I know is that she was titled the Pink Lady, so she appeared to be what she said she was (I’ve had some wine)

AnneMarie claims to be a medical professional- and is opposite of professional.

Dorit is a fashion designer - with as far as I know, one swimwear line that is no longer in existence and for which her business partner sued her.

The Pink Lady - is titled The Pink lady, and she is a lady in pink so who am I to question?

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I used to love Taylor Dayne too, but, I didn’t think she sounded very good.

I wonder what the deal is with Paula Abdul.  First she was on Crappy Lake and now this.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2

Can Monica from Salt Lake come pick up Annamarie and go Thelma and Louis off a cliff somewhere? (Metaphorically, relax)

Why do these newbies always have to come in hot with made up beef to try to make a name for themselves? It’s so obvious and thirsty. And her attempt to burn Crystal in the preview doesn’t even make sense-“I want to thank you for giving you something to talk about to make yourself relevant?” I don’t think those words mean what you think they do.  Reminded me of drunk Denise saying “you’re welcome” to Erika. Lmao so embarrassed for her. Love Kyle acting all ‘who me?’ Like she didn’t start all this nonsense. Dont care about her and Maurice and Morgan.  Nice fake ‘golly gee these are Morgan’s shoes!’

Also, have to join in on the chuckles  about the announcement of “Fashion Designer, Dorit”  

• Like 9
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9