Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

His diet is for barbaric patients. Its not meant to be long term. Its for rapid weight loss before and after surgery

I'd cave day one. Apples! I must have apples!

• Like 2

I was just going to ask what are they going to show for the remaining 40 minutes.  I guess therapy it is.   Lola or Dr. Paradise?

Doubt either will get through to this guy... but he does have an absent father to whom he can write a letter! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
(edited)
11 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Does a new season of 90 Day Fiancé start this Sunday? I might take a dive back into the swamp with you guys.

It's 90 Day Happily Ever After? (I call it Happily Never After) with Gino and Jasmine, Rob and Sophie, and other retreads that don't interest me at all.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

William is serious about what he’s saying. He’s not serious about doing anything, but he’s happy to say it.

Remember the peerless Shelley from Celebrity Rehab? She said something that's really stuck with me: "He's not prepared to do whatever it takes. He's prepared to do what he thinks it should take". I've never forgotten that 

• Like 3
  • Useful 8
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

It's 90 Day Happily Ever After? with Gino and Jasmine, Rob and Sophie, and other retreads.   

I’m boycotting. Can’t take any more of most of those couples.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The soda is RIGHT THERE. Taunting him, tantalizing him! 

Jumping on him, forcing his jaws open and forcing its way inside.  It's not his fault, your honor, what you are implying is victim-blaming! 

• LOL 3
23 minutes ago, suev3333 said:

How y'all doing?!    I couldn't wait to say that!  (I love you Dr Nowz)    So glad we're all back here.   I haven't finished the episode yet.  I'm just to the part where she says,  were married,  and a lot has changed ..  and she's waking up in a tent.  This can't be good 🤭       .........oh,  a greenhouse.   My bad

Did I post this on the wrong heading?    Sorry if I did

8 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Shut up, Cascade. I can't "switch to" my dishwasher because I am the dishwasher.

One pizza eaten over two days and threw the rest out. But how much was "the rest"?

The box. He threw out the box.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, suev3333 said:

Nope, the live chat is locked and we ended up here.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Jumping on him, forcing his jaws open and forcing its way inside.  It's not his fault, your honor, what you are implying is victim-blaming! 

It was an accident! I...I...I  tripped!

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I was just going to ask what are they going to show for the remaining 40 minutes.  I guess therapy it is.   Lola or Dr. Paradise?

We haven’t seen Lola in years 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
Just now, suev3333 said:

No, you are watching the previous episode and you are in the right place. We are live chatting the current episode here because the live chat wasn’t opened by the moderator.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, suev3333 said:

Just now, Chicklet said:

Nope, the live chat is locked and we ended up here.  

If it happens again someone should probably just start a new thread...but this one had picked up already by the time I decided the chat wasn't going to unlock.

• Like 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I stopped watching any 90DF long ago. It got so scripted and stupid. 

Edited by lemoncake

I won't be watching, mostly because of Grangie. She needs to go away, for good. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Dr. Paradise!  

Of course he doesn't want to see a therapist.  He is afraid the therapist will actually manage to drive a wedge between him and his one twue wuv, soda!

He is also short, that's why he has so much trouble even though he weighs comparatively little.

• Like 1
(edited)

Poor Dr. Paradise, William isn't going to change.    He's right though, that looks like masking tape for a bandage.  

I like the ex, she took action to get him away from her.   

He's honest with everyone, except people he actually deals with.  He's such a liar, but he's lying to himself most of all. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Aww, his wife kicked him out and it was a total surprise.  He must have been just as oblivious to her as he is to  Dr. Now's recommendations. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

Hey all! I'm here late. But I'm planning on doing better next week. That's the theme of this episode, right?

Welcome, and you are perceptive!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, LizzyB said:

Welcome, and you are perceptive!

I've been watching, but my puppy needed me to walk her in the rain because she's a puppy and just doesn't understand quality snark.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Is Dr. Paradise a little person, or just not real tall.

I don't think we've ever figured that out. Just from comparison to pounders whose height we knew, it seems he's only about 5 feet tall, if that.

Just now, DropTheSoap said:

I've been watching, but my puppy needed me to walk her in the rain because she's a puppy and just doesn't understand quality snark.

She needs some training!

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1