Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

My laptop's AI algorithm is getting eerily accurate...here's tonight's pop-up:

Screen Shot 2024-03-13 at 8.30.44 PM.png

I should be ashamed to admit it, but I find these pretty tasty.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, ams1001 said:

Can't drive because my stomach gets in the way of the steering wheel. 

That hasn't stopped others...

Pretty soon thar belly will be in front of his knees

• Like 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, mk828 said:

2 weeks in a row with any fast food stops on the trip?? Feels like we're missing out! 

They'll show the fast food tomorrow on the bonus scenes, they did last week on Krystal S. Supersize episode.    The camera crew doesn't keep secrets.  

The camera crew also doesn't put up with mean people either.   

So, he's 'only' 592, down from estimated 620 lbs.  

Mom is totally lying to Dr. Now, she's a total enabler with her disgusting cooking. 

The mother needs the diet too, if she's eating the same junk she makes for her son.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2

I guess when you are used to eating 2 pizzas and a can of chips for a snack and drink more soda than a soda fountain, it's not that hard to go on a 'diet' and lose some weight.   He is still eating enough for a basketball team, I bet.  

• Like 5
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

He....lost weight? OK, what's going on now. Are we going to be subjected to success stories now??

Right? Lost weight? No fast food stops? No cowering family members who are afraid to not deliver a steady stream of chicken wings and pizza and Baconators? No screaming tantrums or sulks? Is this even My Six Hundred Pound Life? 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Mom is totally lying to Dr. Now, she's a total enabler with her disgusting cooking. 

Mom is a passive aggressive bitch. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? Lost weight? No fast food stops? No cowering family members who are afraid to not deliver a steady stream of chicken wings and pizza and Baconators? No screaming tantrums or sulks? Is this even My Six Hundred Pound Life? 

Dare I say it, the voiceovers even sound...different?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I guess when you are used to eating 2 pizzas and a can of chips for a snack and drink more soda than a soda fountain, it's not that hard to go on a 'diet' and lose some weight.   He is still eating enough for a basketball team, I bet.  

Mom is a coach, after all.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Bella2 said:

He walks so weird

I was trying to imagine what walking would feel like with a 300-lb, yeasty, "fire" stomach swaying back and forth ahead of you with every step. Dis not good.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, babyhouseman said:

He walks like he's pregnant. He can name the twins Pringles and Pizza.

WIth his weight, gotta be at least quintuplets.   Add Soda, Ice Cream and Burrito.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Here we go again. "I'm going to be a success story for him". Dude. Dr. Now doesn't give a shit! Every time I hear this I think of the episode of Absolutely Fabulous when Edina was getting some kind of body wrap to lose weight, and a very exasperated Jamaican nurse says "Who cares if you're fat or thin? Who cares if you live or die?" 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

The smell.....

I used to get an under boob rash which was likely yeast cause by heat and sweat. Its incredibly itchy, I bet he is itching something terrible. I swear by gold bond powder. Haven't gotten a rash in a decade 

(edited)

If mom has to bury her son, she will part of the blame with her enabling.  I know a lot is his fault for eating the stuff, but she's a total enabler.    I couldn't believe the lies the mother told Dr. Now, and I doubt the mother will change anything.  

I like the Osteo BiFlex commercial, that was some coordinated dancing.    Almost as good as the Truly commercial with the man dancing acreoss the pool.

However, I could do without the TED eye commercials, the eyes look so painful.  

He looks more comfortable with the hair cut.   At least he wears shoes.  

I'm scared for him, fast food jobs are a bad way to stick to Dr. Now's diet.  Right next door to Whataburger.  Was that Popeye's he's working at?  I guess not, they don't have burgers, and he was flipping burgers.   Maybe In-and-Out, or Jack in the Box?  

So, 620 estimated, 592 first month, and month 3 - 580, so down 12 pounds.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

He would need a powerwasher to clean that successfully.

Never forget the episode where the poundticipant was too big for a shower.. Her dad had to hose her down on the deck! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

I was trying to imagine what walking would feel like with a 300-lb, yeasty, "fire" stomach swaying back and forth ahead of you with every step. Dis not good.

And imagine loving pizza and tacos and soda SO MUCH that you won't give them up, even faced with that pain and discomfort. That's dedication. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Dr Now probably knows this guy won't even bother if given a 'difficult' goal, he will quit after a few days just like he did with the gym.  So giving him a goal similar to what he has already achieved might actually help him stick with it.  Hopefully. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

I used to get an under boob rash which was likely yeast cause by heat and sweat. Its incredibly itchy, I bet he is itching something terrible. I swear by gold bond powder. Haven't gotten a rash in a decade 

I have had that also--intertrego, I think.  It's terrible.