Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

It's a surprisingly nice and surprisingly clean apartment.  Wonder who is doing the cleaning? 

Aaaand here is the walk in the park.

• Like 3
Just now, lemoncake said:

I'm guessing he doesn't see a dr regularly. He must have hypertension, diabetes and a host of other maladies. Scary

Including 'fold mold'.

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 8

"Now I really, honestly, no shit, absolutely for real this time, am ready to take charge of my life and lose the weight. Scout's honor, cross my heart". 

Here we go, Walking in a park. "some days we talk about stuff, sometimes we don't". Its a rich life. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

It's a surprisingly nice and surprisingly clean apartment.  Wonder who is doing the cleaning? 

Aaaand here is the walk in the park.

Mom for sure

• Like 2

Ah the walk in the park! Wonder if any poundticipants ever hang out at the park. Thanks for the entertainment, folks. Maybe things will better next week!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I saw a service dog in the grocery store tonight! Don't know what he does (looked like his leash was attached to the owner's belt), but he had a little canister (I assume holding poop bags) and a little collapsible water dish attached to his vest.

I put a collapsible water dish on my puppy's harness and she tried to eat it. 

Eating stuff she shouldn't is a theme -- makes her fit in well with poundpicipants.

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Instead of soda, I like unsweet ice tea with lots of lemon. I'm from the South, so I get some really strange looks from waitstaff sometimes. 

Sigh. I miss sweet tea. 

• LOL 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

Instead of soda, I like unsweet ice tea with lots of lemon. I'm from the South, so I get some really strange looks from waitstaff sometimes. 

The one time I accidentally forgot to ask for unsweetened tea while visiting Georgia, I couldn't believe just HOW sweet their tea was. The waitress offered me a free praline, took one look at my horrified face, and brought me a couple slices of Granny Smith apple.  I normally can't eat them, but boy was I grateful that time!  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

That’s a wrap for me. Onto Survivor and Shogun. Good night, everyone.

It's Feud:  Capote vs The Swans for me.

Good night people!  It was a blast!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I've been watching a lot of The Repair Shop, which is streaming all of the time on Freevee. Lots of interesting old things, and I really like seeing how things that look unfixable can be fixed. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
Just now, MagicEyes said:

I've been watching a lot of The Repair Shop, which is streaming all of the time on Freevee. Lots of interesting old things, and I really like seeing how things that look unfixable can be fixed. 

Love that show!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, MagicEyes said:

I love and adore the Repair Shop with all my heart and soul. I love Steve, the clock guy, Handsome Will, the furniture restorer, and the Teddy Bear Ladies. Hell, I love everyone. Jay Blades, he's so great. He looks so dapper, and like he smells good. I think I'll go watch now, too. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Max has loaded old seasons out House Hunters international. I watch to laugh at Americans and their stupid expectations im American and its embarrassing 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love and adore the Repair Shop with all my heart and soul. I love Steve, the clock guy, Handsome Will, the furniture restorer, and the Teddy Bear Ladies. Hell, I love everyone. Jay Blades, he's so great. He looks so dapper, and like he smells good. I think I'll go watch now, too. 

Is there any way to do a live chat? I don't think many British shows are covered here. 🙁

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Is there any way to do a live chat? I don't think many British shows are covered here. 🙁

I would love this above all things. Or at least a forum for it. I love it so much. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TwirlyGirly said:

During the first appointment with Dr. Nowzaradan, in response to the Dr.'s comment about William's mother's weight, she said she was going to follow the diet given to William. But she never looked liked she lost any weight, either. I wonder why Dr. Nowzaradan never mentioned that to her? She certainly wasn't setting a good example for her son (or improving her own health).

I couldn't believe he either didn't see or bother calling her out on her obvious BS; what a drama queen!  Dr. Now is losing his edge.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

I bailed after William pulled out Excuse Number Three (or was it Four?): the family thought I was to blame for grandma's death. Oookay. While it was clearly mostly on him, his mom/enabler bears a LOT of responsibility.

Very glad to see Dr. Now is continuing his recent 'take no prisoners' approach.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, sempervivum said:

the family thought I was to blame for grandma's death.

I love how they threw that in with zero explanation whatsoever. Why did they think it was his fault?

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Very glad to see Dr. Now is continuing his recent 'take no prisoners' approach.

I don't see that at all...

On 3/13/2024 at 8:27 PM, mk828 said:

2 weeks in a row with any fast food stops on the trip?? Feels like we're missing out! 

No need because he works in a fast food restaurant. 

• Like 1

So he stopped shoveling six giant burritos into his maw (seriously, how fast was he cramming them into his gullet with both hands?!) and just ate three giant burritos with GRILLED chicken, not FRIED, he'll have you know and he wasn't losing weight? I'm shocked! Shocked! In our family, we'd say his was the worst case of Dunlap's disease we've ever seen (his belly "done lapped" over his belt). He didn't look terrible from behind or up near his face, but lordy what a belly. Shocking!

• Like 4
On 3/14/2024 at 2:38 AM, LeesburgLee said:

The obligatory walk in the park had ducks! But I don’t blame the ducks. 😉

No one ever blamed the ducks. The ducks are blameless

• LOL 4

I'm giving Delana a few points for not being covered in tattoos, no blue hair or face piercing, wigs, false lashes or nails. Surprised that she seems to be succeeding, as she came across as one of the typical victim personalities with a zillion excuses. 

Would be interested in a follow-up show. I have my doubts.

• Like 1