Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E11: Finale

• Start Topic

Jason’s dance was SOOOO much better than Arianna and charitys. Neither one of theirs were dances and Jason danced the whole time. It was amaze balls!  Charity and Arianna did not deserve 10s. 

Jason and Alyson were the only ones who danced the whole time. Xochitl wasn’t bad, but I wasn’t impressed with the content. 

• Like 13
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, alexa said:

They ALWAYS give 10s on the freestyle.  That was just mean.

They don't always give them but almost always.  Not giving them to Alyson is just wrong.  If part of the season is about growth, she showed the most. She's not like Harry.  She's not terrible. She clearly works hard. Maybe she's not as talented as the others but If the voters decide she deserves the win?   She clearly  So be it.  

And I'm especially irritated because Xochitl got 10s on her fox trot but there was a clear mistake that even I saw (and I never see mistakes.)  

Her freestyle started strong but I thought it got weird and boring in the middle. No, it was not brave CAI.  

• Like 11
Just now, LexieLily said:

And they'll still leave the winner announcement to the last minute! 🙄 

Especially if it is Alyson.  If she wins I fully expect the credits to roll before she gets her first sentence fully out.  

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Oh, please. Of course she knows that!

Freestyles:
Jason - LOVE. so much energy some time steps at the beginning!

Alyson - more dancing and loved the lifts and change in the middle. 

Xochi - agree that she was lost in the crowd and not a lot of dancing

Charity - Liked it but it's not a cheerleading show. Bring It On: DWTS?

Ariana - (wrong outfit), Channing Tatum did this better on the Lip Synch show

Edited by Kristi800
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Desperado said:

This show has weird pacing. I really don’t think they had planned to have 3hrs from the get go.

I read the decision was made around Thanksgiving.  It's why they kept everyone last week.  They knew it'd be tough to fill three hours.  

There is still Jason's performance left.  And then they'll probably do the results. 

• Like 3

They completely lowballed Alyson in her freestyle . Charity looked like she was leading her team to win a chance in Rihanna’s next video. Jason danced and well. Ariana was good but not unforgettable. Xochi did very little dancing compared to the rest. 

Whatever happens, my new life goal is to have a man look at me the way Alexis Denisof looks at Alyson. Goodness. She wins just getting to go home to him and those sweet girls.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

I loved Jason's cat but no famous people.  

Alyson might be low balled by the voters but her "good luck" package was perhaps the most star packed.  Although I'd listen to arguments that it was Xochitl's. I just happened to know all of them in Alyson's but didn't know two in Xochi's.

That's the right final 2.

2 minutes ago, Andiethewestie said:

Damn Jason came from 4th in scores to actually compete for the Mirrorball. Wow 

I think votes mean the most in the finale but we never know what the balance is. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

WHAT? Who produced this crapfest? Another commercial break?

The way Daniella nearly collapsed when they were all, "After the break!" :p. 

Awwwwwwwww, yay, Xochitl! She earned it. And congrats to Jason for making it as far as he did, too. Congrats to all the final five, really, they all had some wonderful dances and it was fun watching them throughout the season. 

It's been nice getting to watch this show on TV again :). On to next year, then!

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, vibeology said:

Consistently viewers have expressed wanting a minute or two after the winner is announced to enjoy the moment. Why can they not time this show out better?

Especially with three hours.

Okay, I am a little irritated that Xochi seemingly got some preferential treatment in her judging.  I'd rather judges scores not count in the finale.  

• Like 9

I'm good with Xochi winning. 

Was annoyed at Ariana's comment about women over whatever her age is when Alyson is nearly 50 and garnering a TON of votes! 

Is Alyson the oldest person to get to the finale?

They had three hours and still had credits running over the announcement! SMH!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Quickbeam said:

Jason was fabulous. I think it’s very hard for a man to win this show. 

It didn't use to be this way. Once they started f'ing around with the scoring to help women win now it's a 360 and guys are getting hosed  

Edited by Andiethewestie
  • Like 2

I’m glad I didn’t get to watch this due to an event tonight.  Uggggghhhhhh to the winner.  With apologies to her many fans here, I would have been over the moon happy with Jason or Alyson winning.  Enjoyed the Tyra-free season and Julianne and Alfonso brought the show back to somewhat where it used to be, but I am not excited about this winner.  

• Like 11
  • Love 1

I'm still wondering why Jason's absolutely beautiful Viennese Waltz didn't get at least one 10 whilst Xochiti's hot mess Samba got a perfect score. Even her Redemption dance was not much Foxtrot. I feel for Jason and Dani they worked their literal asses off 

• Like 13