Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E11: Finale

• Start Topic

Just now, BuckeyeLou said:

Wow! Amazing!  Jason & Danielle had great choreography & so high energy & fast!  I loved it!

So many steps in that dance to keep track of! I'm impressed. That was some complex choreography, especially for a song that fast. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Sometimes the freestyles can leave me underwhelmed that was the perfect blend of everything I want a freestyle to be.  It showcased his personality but also contained A LOT of dancing.  And it worked really well with the jive dance which they highlighted at the beginning of the episode.  His jive was good but his lindy hop was even better.  Faster, more open and freer.  

• Like 13
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

This is Jason Mraz his inner Benji Schwimmer came back with such attack! Now that's something I'd love to see on the tour, just balls to the wall dancing! Not cheering, or spending time too much time in the air.  Dancing!  Dani's choreo my God 

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Jason's Freestyle was fantastic. I thought it seemed like mostly a Jive, but then Bruno said Lindy Hop.

It was Lindy. How you can tell is Lindy is all on the flat foot, with Jive you have toe leads, more control with the arms you're not supposed to extend fully, but with Lindy anything goes. And in Jive there's no lifts 

Edited by Andiethewestie
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1

Have they ever had a Beyoncé night on here? 'Cause between "Run the World" and Charity dancing to a Destiny's Child song earlier, I'm thinking they've got to be considering doing one at some point. 

I liked the guys vs. girls face off in Ariana's dance ,that was fun. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

WTF was that? Weird red dominatrix jumpsuit, bump and grind, I don't get it.

As soon as she came out in that outfit my mind immediately went to Britney in her "Oops! I Did It Again" video. Lol. 

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Andiethewestie said:

That wasn't good but she'll get a 10 

I think one pretty much has to either completely bork their freestyle or just, like, not show up to get anything less than a 10 for those :p .

Just now, LexieLily said:

As soon as she came out in that outfit my mind immediately went to Britney in her "Oops! I Did It Again" video. Lol. 

My mom said the same thing :D!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

I didn't care for Ariana's freestyle, but I give her a 10 for wearing that tight, non-breathing suit while being so frenetic. I would have had a river of sweat pouring down my face after two seconds. That was impressive, the dance not so much.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Annber03 said:

I think one pretty much has to either completely bork their freestyle or just, like, not show up to get anything less than a 10 for those :p .

a theoretical Master P freestyle enters the thread, sits in the middle of the floor. 

• LOL 10

As soon as I saw Ariana's outfit, I felt like I was going to be asked "who wore it best" between her read body suit and Julianne's red body suit.  Answer: Julianne.  

I wonder if Ariana was injured because yeah, the choreo let her down but her movement didn't feel hard hitting enough or extended enough.  

And I like Ariana but I rolled my eyes at her "I can trust a partner again" bit.  A dance partner isn't the same thing as a life partner.  A dance partner isn't going to cheat on you even if he dances with someone else. 

How come Mauricio is in every shot?  

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

I like how Sasha choreographed that, showcasing the various styles.   

But now the condescending comments patting her on the head… but making it clea4 she doesn’t deserve to win.  

• Like 9
Just now, LexieLily said:

I swore I heard Bruno say "what the hell" before he gave his ten. 

He was the only one with the guts to defy tptb and give her the score that EVERYONE always gets in the freestyle.  

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

Alyson is a full 14 points lower than Jason and Ariana, and 15 points lower than Charity. The judges, and/or the show, is doing their damndest to make sure she doesn't win. I wonder why. Is it just that she isn't as marketable as some of the others? They can't send her off on tours or something? I don't get it. They couldn't even throw her three 10s in the Freestyle and there was nothing wrong with it.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1