Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, WaltersHair said:

I looked up Matt Sharp's picture. He looks like Howdy Doody. How is someone with a face like that responsible for so much misery?

Does he create the misery, though, or just exploit it for profit???

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tayler has a new business. Okay. Making epoxy tables. Probably good to breathe in that stuff when you’re regnant.

Is she pregnant? I know she had a baby but is she pregnant with another one???

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You know how eco conscious they are at Sharp. They recycle plots. 

And clothing.  I swear Shavel's dress is made up of pieces from four other hideous garments we have seen on this show.

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Was Qualin the one with the Rolling Suitcase of Sadness?

That's the suitcase of all sadness.  I actually was talking to someone today about this show and mentioned the suitcase and the visual of Quaylon with his head down like a Peanuts character pulling it behind him.

Sad Arrested Development GIF 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Jesus, Chance, pull out a tape measure at least! So professional. 

And now he's going to prowl through her house and try and upsell her. This poor woman is going to nope out of this with a quickness. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Paint sprayer? Just pour that paint in your power washer, Chance! Why do I feel like he already tried that. Tayler’s tables look really cool. Don’t let Chance ruin this for you! What is he going to show his catalogue of how he “turned the garage into a bedroom”?! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

That poor lady customer.  I'd be having the locks looked at with that guy wanting to look around while the wife tries to sell you a COFFEE TABLE!!

Seriously get out of her kitchen!

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Chance really knows how to sell it. what an asshole.

You know he's looking around for laptops or tablets or some other trinket he could come back at another time and steal. Nothing suspicious about him wandering around her house, right? 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

“I want a coffee table.” “Okay, also we’re going to knock down your wall.” WHAT?

Chance probably thinks if they purposely make it too big, they’ll have to knock down a wall to make it fit. 
Think About It GIF by Identity

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, Eldemarge said:

Once again, Chance has opinions while he's not doing anything.

Chance reminds me of the guys who hang out inside Home Depot and tell women how whatever they're buying is wrong and they would do the work in the best way ever.  I loved when I ran into one that worked with the company that replaced my downspout and did it wrong.  I was buying materials to fix it. 

We've seen Chance's mad skillz in the garage "apartment" a.k.a. fire hazard.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

we know this woman has watched the season they were on WHY is she still with this man KNOWING he lies to her and was IN DEBT upon DEBT this makes no sense 

Well, Chance brings so many valuable things to the relationship. His charm and charisma, for example.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6