Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Red Bridey said:

I am sad. I knocked over a full bottle of Sauvignon Blanc and the bottom broke off and I had to use four towels to boot up the wine. Will have to drink cheap red plonk now. 

Just wring the towels out over a red solo cup...

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
Just now, Red Bridey said:

I am sad. I knocked over a full bottle of Sauvignon Blanc and the bottom broke off and I had to use four towels to boot up the wine. Will have to drink cheap red plonk now. 

Lort. That is awful!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The Chubby Pickle?!? I didn’t know that “Big Dill” pickle couple was back. 

Oh, Melissa didn’t notice she was filming? You need to at least pretend to be interested in him to be on this show—or find another convict…or get arrested. I guess she has options.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I'm pouring one out for the bottle of Sauvignon Blanc right now. It never got to achieve its destiny. Sad really.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love how at one moment she berates him for not being adult enough, then berates him for not asking her permission to buy something with his own money. 

or calls him stupid but then gets annoyed when her ask questions 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

Aris's daughter is cute but her Barnum and Bailey jumpsuit is not.

The human peppermint lewk is not it.

But what do I know, I was a miserable, giant pregnant lady at a couple of points in my life and I lived in overalls and a couple of plus-size shirts from the Kathy Lee collection from Walmart.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I hate to see a grown woman cry.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

"Completely stressed out"... with Cameron's baby due in 6 wks.  Didn't this girl have a real, live J-O-B???

LET'S GO LOOK AT A MOTORHOME!!

$265,000.00    Let that sink in....  He's ready!

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

The human peppermint lewk is not it.

But what do I know, I was a miserable, giant pregnant lady at a couple of points in my life and I lived in overalls and a couple of plus-size shirts from the Kathy Lee collection from Walmart.

Right? My maternity wear was "anything that will go around me". At least Filene's Basement was still a thing then, so I didn't spend a lot on it. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1