Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E06: Cancun Can't Touch This

• Start Topic

As the couples enjoy their honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico, one couple grapples with their cultural differences and the impact they have on their marriage; one wife doesn't know why she and her husband aren't keeping pace with the other couples.

Airs Wednesday November 22 at 8:00PM EST.

• Like 1

Oh Emily. She is lucky to have a hair left on her head...

8 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Clare treats Cameron like a project she's trying to improve.  The man can't even sit on the bus like he wants to because of his long legs without her giving him the side eye. 

I think she is incredibly insecure about the possibility that he might not be attracted to her and she interprets everything through that lens. So instead of applying Occam's razor (the 7 foot tall guy is uncomfortable on the bus) she jumps to "he moved because he doesn't want to be next to me."

• Like 7
  • Useful 2

I like Emily a whole lot more in this setting than when she's hanging out with her family and friends. She's coming off rather sweet. I like the way the camera has captured her smiling demurely and the way she clutches Brennan's arm. She's also having fun with the activities and not afraid to get her hair wet 😉

• Like 5

Some observations:

--The brides are putting on weight. 

--Lauren talks about sex, but, like with every other topic, in an almost clinical way,  not flirtatiously and definitely not by reading the room. 

--Cameron has the patience of a saint.

--The boat ride and the jumping into the water looked like great fun!

--Cameron on the bus was interested in Emily's hair dilemma. Maybe Clare noticed. 

--Speaking of hair: Austin! Face, chest, I'm here for it!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, Blissfool said:

I like Emily a whole lot more in this setting than when she's hanging out with her family and friends. She's coming off rather sweet. I like the way the camera has captured her smiling demurely and the way she clutches Brennan's arm. She's also having fun with the activities and not afraid to get her hair wet 😉

I mean, I think at this point Emily is probably the most afraid to get her hair wet! That looked traumatizing. However, I think she looks better without the extensions anyway. What kind of “emergency hairdresser” shows up without scissors? Poor guy probably thought he was showing up for a blowout and found a blowup instead.

As for Brennan, I think he’s completely disinterested in Emily. He’s pleasant. But that “inner circle” conversation was harsh. If only two people have made it to that realm, is it really a “circle”? Poor Emily when she was like, so I’m at the outer ring?

8 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Lauren is revealing too much when there’s no need.  It’s backfiring.

I agree. I almost feel like maybe Orion would have been okay with Lauren having had sex with someone right before getting chosen for the show. But he found this out after she was going on and on about her toys and what she likes to do/have done to her, etc, etc. So of course now he’s picturing her doing this with other people, not him. Just save it for the bedroom and go ahead and kiss him head to toe instead of telling him about it. Make him feel like you’re going wild for him. She’s very big on we’re going to have these big taboo conversations, and Orion’s over here like there’s a reason why people avoid these topics. And meanwhile Lauren is flouncing around like they’re the #1 couple. Are you, though? It’s like they’re really great until she goes too far and then Orion shuts down. Even us viewers are learning this man has limits and when he hits it, his “open mindedness” closes shut real fast. Is Lauren going to realize it in time?

Clare and Cameron are making some slow progress. I think she’s still kind of shrewish intermittently instead of being constantly overtly critical as last week, but HE is opening up a lot more and being more fun, which is opening her up a bit more.

Becca and Austin are still great. Becca is telling him she’s very needy when it comes to reassurance, and he’s trying to “play down” their connection. I thought it was interesting during the girls’ talk about how she was saying she’s almost jealous of the couples who have a lot of space to improve because she’s afraid she’s at the top of the roller coaster and it’s only downhill from here. I wouldn’t be surprised if she and Clare switch a bit after the honeymoon and Becca starts looking more for “problems” as Clare continues to seek out bright spots with her mate.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

yeah, Lauren definitely needs to dial back the tell-all mindset and ease into some of these discussions.  maybe wait until after the honeymoon for some self-revelations?

and i used to like the aftershow but am growing to really dislike it.  the stupid drinks, the dumb instruments, the crappy polls, what next?  do they all get up and dance around next week?

and i think Keisha seemed really pleased to again have some negative feelings about Orion to share with the world.  she's enjoying his discomfort.

Edited by cinsays
  • Like 5
16 minutes ago, cinsays said:

yeah, Lauren definitely needs to dial back the tell-all mindset and ease into some of these discussions.  maybe wait until after the honeymoon for some self-relevations?

and i used to like the aftershow but am growing to really dislike it.  the stupid drinks, the dumb instruments, the crappy polls, what next?  do they all get up and dance around next week?

and i think Keisha seemed really pleased to again have some negative feelings about Orion to share with the world.  she's enjoying his discomfort.

16 minutes ago, cinsays said:

yeah, Lauren definitely needs to dial back the tell-all mindset and ease into some of these discussions.  maybe wait until after the honeymoon for some self-relevations?

OMG, you are so right.  Who will remember the ingredients into a drink?  Who wants to hear all about what we saw just happening?  Can’t take Keisha’s baby voice either.  Squash the telephone games too.  It’s too much.  Let’s just see the honeymooners.

41 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

As for Brennan, I think he’s completely disinterested in Emily. He’s pleasant. But that “inner circle” conversation was harsh. If only two people have made it to that realm, is it really a “circle”? Poor Emily when she was like, so I’m at the outer ring?

Truthfully, I think Brennon would prefer someone his own Faith.

• Like 3

KKP might just do me in this season!

I realize her pop ins were taped at different times but surely they could cut her telling us who she is over and over again!

She’s even more annoying than Jamie was her season!

BTW how did KKP get this gig?  She was never connected to the show!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I did manage to see most of this without falling asleep. I really have a hard time believing that Clare is any kind of a therapist or counselor. Cam cannot do anything right. Heaven help him if they ever do have sex. Even when he says he feels like they are making good progress and things are good, she questions him and finds something negative.

And, Emily really needs to stop with the faces she makes. Her constant "I've never been in a relationship," reminds me of the season of Iris constantly announcing her virginity. Neither of those women should have been selected for this show. I feel bad for Emily's husband having to constantly deal with a wife who has no experience in having any relationship. That has to be draining on him mentally. 

I can't believe how physical Lauren and Orion are in public, and then as soon as they start talking, it falls apart. Lauren is too focused on interviewing him. Orion is too much to deal with. There was NO reason for him to get all weirded out because she had sex before she even knew about him. I find both of them annoying. Even their technical discussions of what they want in bed seemed too much. Just jump in and start things, if that's what they want. They shouldn't need a step-by-step plan. If there is a preference and someone asks for something, fine, but see how you respond with THIS person and maybe there will be some changes.

Becca seems happy and I hope they stay that way for a while. It was weird that she didn't wear her cast during the show, but she had it on for the AfterParty. 

I am still not really liking any of these couples. I don't know much about the men , so I guess it is the women I don't like or am interested in. Except for Orion, the guys seem OK.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

What kind of “emergency hairdresser” shows up without scissors? Poor guy probably thought he was showing up for a blowout and found a blowup instead.

Yeah, that was a big miss. In his (slight) defense though, you aren't supposed to have to cut the extensions out. Her hair was a mess. I wonder how long she had those in there without properly caring for them.

I hate that too. It's all fluff. Just talk to them. We don't need all the other bullshit. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

OMG THAT SEX CONVO WAS TOO MUCH!!!!! I was screaming to stop from hearing it!!! 🙉 WTF is Orion's problem with 2 months ago??? He knows they were told they were matched 2 WEEKS prior!!! & saying he knows his worth & isn't just giving himself to anybody... Ummm. Implying she's wrong??? She was smart to ask what he thought about it versus finding out the hard way later he decided not to. That definitely warranted a deeper discussion, I can't believe she just took that & from the preview, it looks like she doesn't take it well. I can't believe that's what was from the season preview. They made it look like she cheated on him. Is that how he's taking it? So much for grace & patience. How does he think he can just decide that in reaction to her sharing that information as "punishment"??? He knows that creates an unsafe space for sharing, right?!! 🤨🙄😒 He really messed up. She should be able to tell him anything about her past and it not be held against her if he wants to have a successful marriage with her.

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

When I originally started watching this series I really thought it was a great idea to arrange marriages. It worked for a lot of couples in the past, so maybe it would work now?  However, now it seems all the couples just have certain talking points, show the best parts of their personalities while on honeymoon which I understand is easily accomplished. But after seeing years of couples not following through with any effort after the show is over, I really believe they signed on for their Instagram status - they want to get through these weeks and then go on their merry way, while checking their DMS.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 7
7 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I mean, I think at this point Emily is probably the most afraid to get her hair wet! That looked traumatizing. However, I think she looks better without the extensions anyway. What kind of “emergency hairdresser” shows up without scissors? Poor guy probably thought he was showing up for a blowout and found a blowup instead.

I agree. I almost feel like maybe Orion would have been okay with Lauren having had sex with someone right before getting chosen for the show. But he found this out after she was going on and on about her toys and what she likes to do/have done to her, etc, etc. So of course now he’s picturing her doing this with other people, not him. Just save it for the bedroom and go ahead and kiss him head to toe instead of telling him about it. Make him feel like you’re going wild for him. She’s very big on we’re going to have these big taboo conversations, and Orion’s over here like there’s a reason why people avoid these topics. And meanwhile Lauren is flouncing around like they’re the #1 couple. Are you, though? It’s like they’re really great until she goes too far and then Orion shuts down.

I wonder if many men would enjoy all that sex talk? Plus, Lauren being so open about what she expects, or enjoys, is making  Orion doubt himself or he might have gotten scared off. I have never discussed any of my relations to someone who I'm in a relationship with. I often find it intimidates some people because they mentally start comparing their own history (and women do it too) He might feel he can never live up to her expectations. Maybe he's using her sexual activity two months ago, as an excuse to remain distant physically.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I thought I heard annoying TMI "sex expert" Lauren say she wanted fellatio performed on her?  Does she not know what that is?  Or is she hiding a surprise from Orion? 🫢🤣

That was the very first time I heard that word on a tv show.  Getting raunchy here.  I liked the first two episodes, but it went downhill after that as it seems they all have the wrong partner.  A nut job therapist,a woman who might have fertility problems, a sex maniac, one who was a party girl but no more, etc. etc.  Very poor matches.  To boot, a moderator who is on too much.  Too many games and sports also .. not enough interaction with the newlyweds.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
16 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

--The brides are putting on weight. 

As compared to… how they were when the season started? Or as compared to brides in other seasons? How are the grooms’ bodies stacking up?

I don’t think there has been much time elapsed since the start of filming and the honeymoons, so I don’t think the brides have had much time to gain weight, but if they did - good for them. It’s nice to see any tv show with women who have fairly realistic bodies. I think this group is still on the smaller side of average and show hasn’t ever cast anyone in what I would call a larger body.

With regard to Emily not yet being in Brennan’s “inner circle,” he’s know her what? Five days at this point? I don’t blame him. I think it’s great to start assuming good intentions but I also think that it’s instinctively self-protective to hold back the innermost parts of yourself until you know someone a little better. Even when you are someone who decides to marry a stranger.

42 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Too many games and sports also .. not enough interaction with the newlyweds.

It’s more like an advertisement for the resort than an episode. 

3 hours ago, Lindz said:

So Emily really did have a rat's nest on her head?!?!! HOW DID IT GET LIKE THAT?!?!! 🤨🧐

Extensions are A LOT of work. You have to brush them out at least once a day and it’s not a quick swipe with a hairbrush. You have to section the hair out and brush each small section, root to tip and work out any tangles. You also have to brush them out when you get them wet and blow dry right away, or at least braid the hair so it doesn’t mat while it’s drying. You also have to sleep with your hair braided so it doesn’t mat. I think Emily had her extensions put in and then never really touched them again. She is really, really lucky they didn’t have to cut more of her hair to get them out - and I think the guy removing them didn’t really know what he was doing.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3

I don't really understand the complaints about the after party or KKP. Its all relatively the same. They even started the polls and interactive stuff last year. Its all just trying to create more audience engagement. The afterparty is mostly useless unless something really big goes down. Its just fluff and the KKP talking during commercials is just so easily skippable to me. I've always thought that its also a sneaky way to try and get people to stop fast forwarding thinking the show is back. Maybe you catch a commercial or two thinking you missed something.

Onto the episode itself. I don't think, based on what we are seeing, there were any egregious choices for couplings. This concept is a big roll of the dice. You can only predict so much. People being open to try is all I can really hope for.

I do think everyone is trying.

Orion is a real piece of work though. Lauren over shared but Orion goes from 0 to 100 every time he hears something he doesn't like. You can't make relationships work like that.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
9 hours ago, Chalby said:

Lauren being so open about what she expects, or enjoys, is making  Orion doubt himself or he might have gotten scared off. 

I haven't watched yet but I'm guessing she didn't have any "girth" requirements that could have lifted his confidence? 😂

• LOL 12

I don't think we will hear of any actual sex this season!  They have all talked themselves to death!

I surely never wanted to hear of my husbands sexual history and I had none to share!

Orion and Lauren look more and more incompatible every week!  I don't really know how they keep stepping their foot in mouth with each others cultures!  She's appearing older and him younger with each passing week!  Now that's a mismatch.

Does Orion even have a sex history is the question?

• Like 4
  • Useful 4
13 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Does Orion even have a sex history is the question?

He told the other guys at the bachelor party that he'd lost relationships because his dick is too big!  No word on if anyone believed him 😂

• Wink 1
  • LOL 8
On 11/23/2023 at 3:42 PM, Chalby said:

I wonder if many men would enjoy all that sex talk? Plus, Lauren being so open about what she expects, or enjoys, is making  Orion doubt himself or he might have gotten scared off. I have never discussed any of my relations to someone who I'm in a relationship with. I often find it intimidates some people because they mentally start comparing their own history (and women do it too) He might feel he can never live up to her expectations. Maybe he's using her sexual activity two months ago, as an excuse to remain distant physically.

I’m married a very long time.  I associate sex with love.  Everything is always fine in that department.  We never talk about something that works.  He wouldn’t anyway.  Too much talk could not be good.  Lauren gives out tmi and Orion is turned off.  I don’t blame him.

• Like 4
On 11/23/2023 at 12:34 PM, Crashcourse said:

I thought I heard annoying TMI "sex expert" Lauren say she wanted fellatio performed on her?  Does she not know what that is? 

Thank you.  I had the sound on very very low and the captions are always suspicious, but apparently I heard right.  That's some glaring ignorance right there.

• Like 5

Seems they all have some sort of problem with each other.

Becca and Austin seem ok. They seem like the low key couple from every season where production has to stir up some drama or edit it whole cloth to create imaginary problems.

• Like 1
On 11/23/2023 at 3:42 PM, Chalby said:

This is exactly what I'm thinking.  Laruen thinks she's just being open and is trying to sell herself as interested in Orion physically, but it's too much too soon and it's making him see her as a maneater and too much to handle.  And Orion is too insecure for that.  It's making him doubt his ability to please her.   He pictures her "sex toy collection" and all her experience as much more than his own and it's intimidating him.   I think he was trying to show that he was sophisticated about sex when he mentioned his sex toy collection but then did a 180 into Puritanism in a heartbeat when she mentioned having sex 2 months ago.  When he said "I know what I'm worth" once again I thought he should get over himself.  He is not as enlightened or progressive as he wants to look like he is.  Telling him she had sex so recently made him think she has sex for sport and he doesn't want to feel like her next conquest.  But that's a BIG assumption on his part and it's insulting to Lauren.  And in some ways it feels insulting to women in general.  

One thing I notice again and again with the younger generation these days, especially since the rise of social media, is the tendency to overshare or under share.  There is a time and a place to share such personal details but especially on this show they're always sharing too much or too little at the wrong times.  

1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Thank you.  I had the sound on very very low and the captions are always suspicious, but apparently I heard right.  That's some glaring ignorance right there.

LOL, I know, but obviously Orion didn't catch her mistake or if he did he didn't let on that he did!  So much for her act of worldliness if she can't get that right.  Unless like someone said above, she's hiding a big secret from him, LOL.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
On 11/23/2023 at 5:50 PM, Elizzikra said:

With regard to Emily not yet being in Brennan’s “inner circle,” he’s know her what? Five days at this point? I don’t blame him. I think it’s great to start assuming good intentions but I also think that it’s instinctively self-protective to hold back the innermost parts of yourself until you know someone a little better. Even when you are someone who decides to marry a stranger.

I agree 100% in general but I think what put her off is the way he said it.  He made it sound like she has to jump through hoops and prove herself worthy to be acceptable to him.  I don't think that's what he meant, but like so many of these people he doesn't know how to give the right impression of himself.  Lauren makes Orion think she's a maneater and Brennan makes Emily think he's picky or has impossibly high standards for anyone to be allowed into his "inner circle".  

• Like 5
On 11/23/2023 at 10:45 AM, Retired at last said:

I did manage to see most of this without falling asleep. I really have a hard time believing that Clare is any kind of a therapist or counselor. Cam cannot do anything right. Heaven help him if they ever do have sex. Even when he says he feels like they are making good progress and things are good, she questions him and finds something negative.

To me she looks sophomoric, like a kid that's play acting what they think a real therapist should be like.  Meanwhile she hasn't even graduated yet, LOL.  She's not even in a clinical program so why is she acting like Cam is her "test subject"?  She reminds me of Leonard's mother on "The Big Bang Theory" with Cam, LOL.   She's over-analytical about the relationship.  And having just watched "The Wizard of Oz" for the umpteenth time she also reminds me of the scarecrow when he puts his "thinking cap" on and comes out with all these "smart sounding" things, LOL.

One thing I've really grown to dislike about this show is all the set-up scenes where they do nothing but talk about their relationship and their progress.  Who does that when they're just getting to know a person?  It kills the romance and encourages oversharing and misunderstandings.  No wonder none of these relationships works out anymore.  The show is making them have these endless, pointless discussions about their relationships that sabotage them right out of the gate.  When you're just getting to know someone you talk about what you like to do, you're favorite foods, colors, TV shows, movies, music, actors etc.  You don't talk about the relationship too soon or it makes everything too "heavy".  These people are only in the first week of knowing each other!  And on top of that from an audience perspective, it's boring and tedious.  They didn't used to do that so much in the first several seasons.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Ugh I agree 100000%!!!  These conversations are so annoying and unhelpful!

My big takeaway from tonight is we had too many people characterize their own selves as "givers" - people who talk like that are like people who have to tell you how funny they are - in either case, we shouldn't have to be told.  I have found that people who tell you what "givers" they are keep score a little too closely and are dissatisfied in most of their relationships.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Austin telling Becca he downplayed their relationship to not discourage the others kinda reminded me of Justin crying to Alexis about Binh's marriage falling apart. Why are they putting that much thought & care into what others MIGHT do when the husbands probably aren't doing the same??? Just bizarre. Why think they'll be discouraged??? Anyone can see it's not normal & unrealistic. I mean, yeah they can feel behind, but that doesn't mean they'll just give up. Funny, none of us have said they'll probably crash & burn like Justin & Alexis, probably because they're keeping it pretty surface & fun. Maybe Becca will hit her limit of that.

• Like 3

Wowww. An actual card game of questions!!! A first! Kinda weird, but eh. Idk if it's better than the usual. Why did Cam misword the question? That distracted by Clare? What was his answer with no context??? 🙄 WHY doesn't Clare know he finds her attractive??? He called her stunning & gorgeous at the altar!!! & there he goes telling the guys he finds her attractive, maybe one of the husbands will tell his wife & it'll get back to Clare. That's how they do things. 😒 Why is she trying to look like a couple and not actually BE a couple with something behind the PDA? At least they seemed to take a step forward this week. 🤷‍♀️ O&L went back, then forward, & back again due to Orion's bad reaction again. 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, princelina said:

Ugh I agree 100000%!!!  These conversations are so annoying and unhelpful!

My big takeaway from tonight is we had too many people characterize their own selves as "givers" - people who talk like that are like people who have to tell you how funny they are - in either case, we shouldn't have to be told.  I have found that people who tell you what "givers" they are keep score a little too closely and are dissatisfied in most of their relationships.

I thought that too.  And in my experience people that make a big to-do about being a certain way are often just the opposite!

2 hours ago, Lindz said:

WHY doesn't Clare know he finds her attractive??? He called her stunning & gorgeous at the altar!!! & there he goes telling the guys he finds her attractive, maybe one of the husbands will tell his wife & it'll get back to Clare. That's how they do things. 😒 Why is she trying to look like a couple and not actually BE a couple with something behind the PDA? At least they seemed to take a step forward this week. 🤷‍♀️ 

What's confusing me no end is that on the Afterparty either last week or the week before Clare told Keisha that Cam told her sometime afterward in private that she wasn't his type and that he had asked for a taller more athletic woman.   Of course that's her version of what he said.  So who knows what the truth is about any of this?

On another note, it floored me that the audience poll on the Afterparty showed most people thinking Cam and Clare's relationship was on shaky ground but I thought it was Lauren and Orion!

• Like 3

Looked like Cam was gunna be the smart one since he was the only one who wore his seatbelt on the ride to the boat, but he didn't wear it on the 2nd ride. 👎🙄😒 Um. I guess it's good Clare asked why he moved so she knows, but it's strange she had a problem with him moving. Like she's too concerned with appearances and wants to look close like the other couples even though they're not.

On 11/25/2023 at 9:56 AM, Lindz said:

Austin telling Becca he downplayed their relationship to not discourage the others kinda reminded me of Justin crying to Alexis about Binh's marriage falling apart. Why are they putting that much thought & care into what others MIGHT do when the husbands probably aren't doing the same??? Just bizarre. Why think they'll be discouraged??? Anyone can see it's not normal & unrealistic. I mean, yeah they can feel behind, but that doesn't mean they'll just give up. Funny, none of us have said they'll probably crash & burn like Justin & Alexis, probably because they're keeping it pretty surface & fun. Maybe Becca will hit her limit of that.

Justin was kind of a weirdo but my impression of Austin was that he didn't want to sound like a weirdo gushing over his marriage to the guys.  I think he altered his reason because he didn't think Becca would like that 😄

• Like 3
On 11/23/2023 at 11:39 AM, Lindz said:

OMG THAT SEX CONVO WAS TOO MUCH!!!!! I was screaming to stop from hearing it!!! 🙉 WTF is Orion's problem with 2 months ago??? He knows they were told they were matched 2 WEEKS prior!!! & saying he knows his worth & isn't just giving himself to anybody... Ummm. Implying she's wrong??? She was smart to ask what he thought about it versus finding out the hard way later he decided not to. That definitely warranted a deeper discussion, I can't believe she just took that & from the preview, it looks like she doesn't take it well. I can't believe that's what was from the season preview. They made it look like she cheated on him. Is that how he's taking it? So much for grace & patience. How does he think he can just decide that in reaction to her sharing that information as "punishment"??? He knows that creates an unsafe space for sharing, right?!! 🤨🙄😒 He really messed up. She should be able to tell him anything about her past and it not be held against her if he wants to have a successful marriage with her.

I think they were part of the process for months and months. I took it as him going cold turkey as soon as he decided to try for the show and her not doing the same thing. That is what bothered him. 

• Useful 1
On 11/22/2023 at 9:02 PM, Crashcourse said:

Clare treats Cameron like a project she's trying to improve.  The man can't even sit on the bus like he wants to because of his long legs without her giving him the side eye. 

I could understand asking him why he moved, just to be certain there wasn't some 'deeper' reason, but she kept pressing him even after he explained. WTAF?

On 11/23/2023 at 10:45 AM, Retired at last said:

Becca seems happy and I hope they stay that way for a while. It was weird that she didn't wear her cast during the show, but she had it on for the AfterParty. 

Emily is the one with the cast. But what is confusing, is that it appears from what we've seen in the honeymoon, that she hurt her right hand in the shower fall. The cast she is wearing on the AfterParty is on her left. So I'm wondering if the 'current' injury is maybe unrelated to the honeymoon injury. 

On 11/23/2023 at 12:34 PM, Crashcourse said:

I thought I heard annoying TMI "sex expert" Lauren say she wanted fellatio performed on her?  Does she not know what that is?  Or is she hiding a surprise from Orion? 🫢🤣

LOL! And holy heck, how does she not know the difference in which one is performed on the girl? And with Orion not correcting her, either he was being polite, or he doesn't know either!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, LuvMyShows said:

And with Orion not correcting her, either he was being polite, or he doesn't know either!

I think he was just being polite while thinking "Is she really that dumb?"

Or, he was thinking "What the hell have I gotten myself into?" 😱

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

I know this makes me a horrible person, but I do enjoy seeing someone who thinks she is so sophisticated and intelligent say something stupid, like she did. That whole conversation was ridiculous, and if that is how they truly talk to each other when the cameras aren't there, they must be awful to be around. Also, the way she just wraps herself around him confuses me, since we really don't see any other physical or intimate actions. And that's fine, but they look like they are very comfortable with physical contact, but I don't think they have had much.

• Like 7
On 11/23/2023 at 10:40 AM, Jeanne222 said:

KKP might just do me in this season!

I realize her pop ins were taped at different times but surely they could cut her telling us who she is over and over again!

She’s even more annoying than Jamie was her season!

BTW how did KKP get this gig?  She was never connected to the show!

She claimed to be a "super fan" of the show and I think she had some connection to Pastor Cal.

It is so annoying when she is interjected into the show.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1