Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Slam Dunks and Friendship Flunks

• Start Topic

Must be the Thanksgiving Eve wine - but I really enjoyed the opera rehearsal scene - from Adriana actually playing the piano to the fabulous singing coach to Julia's terrified expression - and I even liked Adriana's backyard - yep, must the wine...

Edited by FlyingEgret
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Larsa's FACE never moves!  When she smiled (should I say TRIED) that one time on the sprinter van, she couldn't quite get there.  Her face looks like that ALL THE TIME apparently.   I actually thought after her boasting about how competitive she was, and then she just SAT on the bench; to see her big ass run down the court one time really shocked me. She might have even made a basket!  But then again... There she was, braid over one shoulder, with the same look on her face.  Kinda  skeery.

I don't know, I don't see why Larsa had to run tell dat about Geurdy's cancer. Normally, if you told a trusted friend of your hideous diagnosis, you'd THINK you could trust them to hold your revelation.  But Geurdy did this on teevee....

I just can't stand Larsa!  And to see her not only on RHOM but at Garcelle's movie premier on RHOBH just kinda made me want to hurl.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

I covet Jody's pool/hot tub.

I feel like there were more people participating in Larsa's game than there were in the stands. Any money raised for Make-a-Wish is great, but I feel like two people with Larsa and Marcus's high profile and connections should've been able to raise more than $40,000.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

The poor men on this show. From the opera teacher getting his leg humped by Adrianna’s dog to Marcus and Russell having to listen to the women screaming at each other and talking about farting. 
Alexia attempt at being a better person didn’t last long, apparently just until her birthday. What is she five? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Alexia and Marysol are such assholes to Adriana. They poke at her and then when she pokes back, they gaslight her and act like she's the problem. Not that Adriana isn't without her own faults, but they are constantly looking for things to hate on her for. 

Todd and Alexia are definitely overcompensating - maybe for the cameras, maybe because there are marital issues. ?

• Like 10
  • Applause 5
17 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

Any money raised for Make-a-Wish is great, but I feel like two people with Larsa and Marcus's high profile and connections should've been able to raise more than $40,000.

She said maybe $40,000. How do you hold a charity event but you don't know the amount you raised. And given that someone received a gift worth over $70k at the event, they should have defintitely raised more than $40k.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
13 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Alexia and Marysol are such assholes to Adriana. They poke at her and then when she pokes back, they gaslight her and act like she's the problem. Not that Adriana isn't without her own faults, but they are constantly looking for things to hate on her for. 

I keep wondering how miserable you must be to be 50-something year old mean girls. I love how they accused Adriana of being sneaky and eavesdropping, when they were basically yelling shit about her from inside the stall. And how dare she confront them about it. Followed by Alexia bringing up that "Todd has an issue with someone, but it's not you or you." 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952s9ej1vbgg0sgljmkpr

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Ugh Alexia. She has maybe half a redeeming quality in that she takes care of Frankie. Some credit taken away because she smothers him and won't allow him to reach his full potential. What was he doing in a hyperbaric chamber? 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1

Adriana is jealous of the other women (she made nasty comments before this season), but she is especially jealous of Alexia. When Alexia was given the gold watch by Todd, the expression on her face said all. She also said that she hoped the gift would make up for the trouble in paradise (in their relationship) "because it seems like time's ticking". 

I agree though that Alexia is arrogant and thinks she is better than them because of Todd's wealth. 

I don't want to hear about their bodily functions. That was disgusting. 

The husbands/boyfriends were shocked (especially Marcus who is new to this) when witnessing the fights. 

I see that Alexia films with Peter a lot now, not only with Frankie. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2

I continue to love the editors for calling out Larsa and the fact that she told everyone about Guerdy's cancer. They can't stand her either!

I wish Lisa would have stood up for Adriana when she was talking about what Todd said. Adriana definitely lies about certain things (the whole Kanye penis thing) but in this case she was truthful since Lisa confirmed she heard it too. 

• Like 4
On 11/22/2023 at 10:37 PM, KenyaJ said:

I covet Jody's pool/hot tub.

I feel like there were more people participating in Larsa's game than there were in the stands. Any money raised for Make-a-Wish is great, but I feel like two people with Larsa and Marcus's high profile and connections should've been able to raise more than $40,000.

Was there even a step and repeat? Lol.

Was there press?

Was there a rep from Make a Wish there?

I am 100% sure that Larsa could have picked different shorts for the teams to wear, she didn't have to go the long baggy shorts route, I mean not short shorts either but something in between.  

Martina is such a downer, it was like Julia getting jeered by Eyore. I hope Martina does not jeer or critique Julia when she sings because we have all seen Martina's artwork so she has no room to talk about talent.

The fact that the women heard about Guerdy's cancer by way of Larsa have to hide the fact they know and cannot console or give support to Guerdy, way to go Larsa, idiot.

Lisa arrives with her kids at Jody's house, the boy tries to remember his lines about a cat toy he has bought, the daughter wants to swim, Lisa plunks down on chaise while Jody deals with the daughter at the pool, Jody is a nice guy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I like Lisa she doesn’t seem to join in on the pike on of ppl.

Alexia and Marysol are dbags but Adriana isn’t much better. She’s always trying to play the victim too. Trying to uninvite ppl from the party is lame.

I felt bad for Russell in the sprinter van lol. He was trapped with a bunch of screaming bitches. Something about him makes him so hot to me too idk what it is.

Marcus and Larsa meh. 

Edited by Marley
  • Like 4
On 11/22/2023 at 10:26 PM, goofygirl said:

Larsa's FACE never moves!  When she smiled (should I say TRIED) that one time on the sprinter van, she couldn't quite get there.  Her face looks like that ALL THE TIME apparently.   

This is what Larsa's face reminds me of:

sddefault(1).jpg.b9924333a36178fd043c200da11431bf.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Marley said:

I like Lisa she doesn’t seem to join in on the pike one of ppl.

Alexia and Marysol are dbags but Adriana isn’t much better. She’s always trying to play the victim too. Trying uninvited ppl from the party is lame.

I felt bad for Russell in the sprinter van lol. He was trapped with a bunch of screaming bitches. Something about him makes him so hot to me too idk what it is.

Marcus and Larsa meh. 

Russell is trying hard to be on camera more this season than previously and everyone knows that that includes being in all the screaming scenes possible.

I read that (at this early hour), as Mucus and Larva and I don't think I'm wrong.

• LOL 7
On 11/24/2023 at 4:06 PM, dancingdreamer said:

Jody seems very good with Lisa's children.  There's  still something ' off' between  Alexia  and Todd, she didn't  seem that enamoured  with the heavy watch Todd gave her either.

It was a pretty boring episode imho.

Yeah she was kind of dismissive about it. I didn't like the watch. It's too big for my taste. I like more delicate jewelry. I don't think Alexia and Todd are going to last very long. There is tension between them. He's a jerk but I feel for him being married to her. She's horrible. 

I know she has probably spent a lot of money on cosmetic surgery, but I find Larsa one of the least attractive housewives across the franchise. IMO, she looked much better in the flashbacks of several years ago. 

I wonder if Jody is a rebound relationship with Lisa. They seem friendly but not really romantic with each other. I'm not seeing much chemistry. 

• Like 7
39 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Yeah she was kind of dismissive about it. I didn't like the watch. It's too big for my taste. I like more delicate jewelry. I don't think Alexia and Todd are going to last very long. There is tension between them. He's a jerk but I feel for him being married to her. She's horrible. 

I know she has probably spent a lot of money on cosmetic surgery, but I find Larsa one of the least attractive housewives across the franchise. IMO, she looked much better in the flashbacks of several years ago. 

I wonder if Jody is a rebound relationship with Lisa. They seem friendly but not really romantic with each other. I'm not seeing much chemistry. 

The giving of a watch is second to renewing of the vows in signaling a divorce is looming...remember (I think it was), Simon gave Tamra a watch for her 40th (it was a boat party where the kids made a mess of the boat with a food fight), and not long after Simon and Tamra divorced. There might be other HW couples that divorced after getting a watch, does anyone remember other couples that happened to?  Off topic but I discovered a Rolex forum, "Rolex and Divorce," it's so funny that it is a thing!

I am sorry but that cake in the locker room was a sad look, plopped on a folding table, people awkwardly standing around, this group is used to more of a to-do, I mean Larva even rented a faux grass elephant for Mucus's home coming after being away for five days (so dumb, right?), Alexia got Locker Room Chic complete with baggy uniforms and sweat and harsh lighting.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
On 11/25/2023 at 1:14 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Russell is trying hard to be on camera more this season than previously and everyone knows that that includes being in all the screaming scenes possible.

He can definitely visit my screen more often! He is super hot, and seems like a really nice guy.

On 11/25/2023 at 1:14 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I read that (at this early hour), as Mucus and Larva and I don't think I'm wrong.

Mucus and Larva 😅😅😅 

• Like 3

Yea the whole bday locker room set up was very underwhelming. I mean I personally wouldn’t really care but these women are used to more luxury. When they walked in and there was the lame folding table and a couple of snacks I was kind of surprised lol.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The giving of a watch is second to renewing of the vows in signaling a divorce is looming...remember (I think it was), Simon gave Tamra a watch for her 40th (it was a boat party where the kids made a mess of the boat with a food fight), and not long after Simon and Tamra divorced. There might be other HW couples that divorced after getting a watch, does anyone remember other couples that happened to?  Off topic but I discovered a Rolex forum, "Rolex and Divorce," it's so funny that it is a thing!

I am sorry but that cake in the locker room was a sad look, plopped on a folding table, people awkwardly standing around, this group is used to more of a to-do, I mean Larva even rented a faux grass elephant for Mucus's home coming after being away for five days (so dumb, right?), Alexia got Locker Room Chic complete with baggy uniforms and sweat and harsh lighting.

Vicki Gunvalson was so jealous of Tamra's watch! It was a white gold, and diamond Rolex. She would like Donn to get her one as a gift, but she eventually bought one for herself. There was a rerun of this episode relatively recently (when the latest OC season was airing). 

Paul gave Dolores Catania of the NJ HWs a matching watch to his (photo on IG). Does this count?

10 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I don't think Larsa is attractive either. Guys want to be with her mostly because of the Kardashian association, and her ex husband's fame. 

• Like 1

I don't need to celebrate my birthday that bad that it has to be in a men's locker room.  I don't want to have cake in the men's locker room either.  Locker rooms stink, I don't care how clean they are.  I don't need to have others acknowledge my birthday, nor do I have to have others be witness to my husband's gift-giving.  I'd be embarrassed if I were Alexia, but I don't think she has that piece.  

• Like 4