Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E04: Disney100 Night

• Start Topic

I like Julianne's dress.

I felt like they were rushing through the couple introductions.

I like the Sorcerer Mickey hat. Emma's a broom! 😄 "Matadorable."

Someone please take all the see-through shirts out of Bruno's dressing room.

I love Mira's dress. So pretty.

They showed eight pros who will return for the Len tribute and could only fit in six of their names? (I'm blanking on who the third guy on the bottom was...)

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

Very good job by Mauricio.  I am looking forward to Disney night. Fun start to the evening.

Definitely his strongest dance thus far. It was really cute.

Agreed on Mira, she looked gorgeous in that dress and that was a lovely dance from her, too.

3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I can’t wait to see this Len tribute with the returning pros.

I'm looking forward to that, too, emotional though it will no doubt be. That's so cool that they're getting some former pros back for the tribute, what a lovely way to honor Len. 

• Like 7

Yeah, shame about the fumble, 'cause the dance was really cute otherwise and Barry was having such fun with it. But I agree they handled it well.

I was hoping Jason would dance to Aladdin. He looks good in his costume!

• Like 4

What the hell was that, Carrie Ann?????  Wouldn’t stop talking and interrupting.  Then Bruno did it too when Derek was trying to have his judge moment.  Then Derek held up the “wrong” number?  Weird stuff there for Lele.

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 9

Love Disney Nite.  Love Mira and Mauricio.  Mira and that gown .. gorgeous.  Hate Julianne’s voice.  Too loud.  Can’t stand Bruno’s outfits .. he’s ridiculous!  Sit down and STFU.  Carrie and Bruno have to chill.  I miss Tom and Erin Andrews.  They were the best.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Xochi has to be my fav of the night.

If she's not in the finals I will be genuinely surprised. She's well on her way there. She looked adorable in her outfit, too. 

12 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

Harry and Rylee — they are beyond cute together. That was fun.

Yeah, that was a really charming dance. He looked cute in his Woody getup, that whole vibe is perfect for him. 

• Like 4

I think the last time I saw Dumbo was when I was a little kid. I should go back sometime and have an old-school Disney movie marathon, it'd be nice to rewatch some of those classics. 

That song gets me choked up, but yeah, it's a lovely one. 

• Like 4

I can't even bring myself to care about the dancing. "Everything he does is with muscle and force" is an unfortunate descriptive sentence for the child abuser, and then the family man/newborn daughter interview at the end. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

Charity and Xochitl absolutely need to be in the finals. Jason, too - whatever one's thoughts on his dance tonight (and I'll agree it wasn't his strongest), he's still been very consistent and great in general, so... 

But yeah. Right now, those are my three that I'm expecting to see duke it out for the trophy. 

• Like 11
1 minute ago, Annber03 said:

I had totally forgotten about Suzanne Somers being a contestant on here. Nice of them to take a moment to honor her :). 

I told my mom earlier tonight that an unfortunate byproduct of this show honoring their deceased dancers with stars on the ballroom floor (like they started with Florence Henderson) is that soon they are going to need more stars to fit all the names :(. 

• Sad 6
Just now, LexieLily said:

I told my mom earlier tonight that an unfortunate byproduct of this show honoring their deceased dancers with stars on the ballroom floor (like they started with Florence Henderson) is that soon they are going to need more stars to fit all the names :(. 

You are so, so right. :(

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

Mira was lovely.  And the new, improved Gleb…. Shangela was a magician.   

Gleb was the worst for years and one season with Shangela and I look forward to seeing him every week. The turnaround is unbelievable.

I did not need to see a child abuser dancing to Baby Mine of all songs so I'm glad he's gone. What a terrible casting decision.

• Like 17

On twitter, they said the returning pros are Karina, Kym, Anna, Edyta, Mark, Maks, Tony, and Louis. 

I'm glad the football player is gone. I guess Barry and Alyson's TV fans are keeping them in.

They promoted that car enough, didn't they? lol

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

I was surprised how many of the dances lacked dance content: Mauricio, Mira, Barry, Jason, and Charity - a lot of messing about and posing. I blame the theme night.

Alyson's dance was cute but very amateurish like a grade school dance number. 

Harry and Adrian both showed surprising improvement. Some actual steps and dancing.

Ariana's Contemporary felt like a cheat. Almost like she got to do a Freestyle. Carrie Ann was struggling to justify not giving a nine.

Jason finally showed a weakness - dancing in hold. Unusually clunky for him.

Xochitl, Arianna and Charity seem to be the obvious final three. All their dances look like pro dances. 

Dumbo and Baby Mine - saddest scene in any Disney movie ever. Probably helped prop up his scores. Not enough to keep him safe though.

Weird they stopped telling us who the bottom 2 are. I wonder what the strategy is there.

What is up with Derek and the brooches? From what I can gather he's trying to promote some jewelry designer he likes. 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, ams1001 said:

Someone please take all the see-through shirts out of Bruno's dressing room.

2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Can’t stand Bruno’s outfits .. he’s ridiculous!

We don’t talk about Bruno!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 21

I ff through a lot of Disney night usually because blech.  Did the dance for Len happen or is it next week?  If it happened, can someone tell me where in the show?  

Why were Barry's scores so very low?  Did I miss something? I just feel he isn't being marked particularly fairly.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I love Disney  night. Julianne looked so pretty tonight. I loved most of the dancers, the competition  is going to get fierce. Mira, Arianna,  Charity all did very well, and Jason. I wish CA would shut up, she speaks over everyone,  and it's usually  about a damned lift. I think next week will be a kleenex night.

• Like 7

I really enjoyed Disney night. I thought everyone brought their A game, which made me wonder who would be going home. The weaker dancers (Harry, Barry and Alyson) seemed to be having so much fun, I hated the idea of it being them. And Adrian had a really nice last dance (although I just looked up his child abuse history and I agree with people who say he shouldn’t have even been on this show).  I’ve decided that Mira should be put out of her misery next week. She always looks so tense and uncomfortable that it makes her tough to watch, imo. 

Edited by DietCokeJunkie
Oops! forgot about Barry, which is not a good sign, lol
  • Like 7

Not upset over Adrian going home. 

Harry actually moved, although poorly, it’s a slight improvement. 

Xochitl did amazing with that paso tonight. Props to Val for a traditional action packed paso doble.

I love peta but man I think it’s about their time to go 

so excited to see the former pros return!! I’ve watched this show since season 1 so I’m really happy to see the pros we’ve all come to know and love. 

• Like 8
9 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

On twitter, they said the returning pros are Karina, Kym, Anna, Edyta, Mark, Maks, Tony, and Louis. 

OMG!! I literally dreamt of this last night (I have weird dreams...) and these are the EXACT pros I wanted to see. That is going to be my favorite part of the show, I know already!

• Like 4

Disney night was great the first time they did it, but I think it's time for them to retire it. I wish they would stop doing themes and just dance. The only theme I enjoy is Latin night. 

Barry, Alyson, and Harry were all pretty bad. Adrian's dance was good, but I'm glad they kicked him out. He should have never been there. 

Jason, Lele and Ariana were pretty forgettable this week. 

Xochitl was just wow!

Charity seems pretty humble for a Bachelorette, unlike attention whores Hannah and Kaitlyn. I'm liking her.

Mauricio seems to be improving and he seems nice enough. I'm happy for him that he's getting better.

Mira can go anytime now. It's hard to believe she's an Oscar winning actress and ballet dancer. She's stiff and looks petrified out there. Gleb isn't doing her any favors either.

• Like 3

Gleb has always been my eye candy, but I have to laugh cuz has there ever been a Disney night when he wasn't a handsome prince? ...come to think of it, there may have been one where he was a cat or lion or something ...and I was totally disappointed he wasn't a prince! 🤣

I was worried for Barry. Glad the audience kept him in. He is still so Greg Brady and seems to be having a great time. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, crowceilidh said:

Why were Barry's scores so very low?  Did I miss something? I just feel he isn't being marked particularly fairly.

The dance itself was light on content and there was a huge, clunky mistake when he tried to flip Peta over in a cartwheel. Three sixes seemed about right, if not generous, to me.

• Like 6