Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E10: Eviction #3

Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

Eh, not so sure how good it is to lose your villain 3 evictions in, but what is done is done. Not sure who can step up and fill the role.

Almost believed Hisam's contrition until the exit interview but there were a few things he said that leads me to believe it was not genuine.

Not sure why they have given up on the "Battle Back" but it appears they have.

Censor's forgot to blur out Blue's Tatoo and I dont' see anything controversial about it. Appears to be a woman with long hair in profile and possibly red eyes.

You want to make the Pressure Cooker scary never mind all the hokey stuff. Make it so they are in a tank slowly filling up with water reminiscent of SURVIVOR's "The Tide is Coming in" challenge.

Finally, Kaysar is a good-looking dude I was always sorry we never got the Kaysar/Janelle hookup. Two attractive people with great chemistry. I so wanted it to happen.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Like 7

I hope Hisam watches the show back and sees for himself times he asked a female houseguest what she thought and then didn't let her answer, and TOLD her what she SHOULD think. That, in my opinion, is what led to his downfall. Not seeing others as equals.

• Like 16
22 minutes ago, Skooma said:

That Hisam post-exit interview was totally insane.  Or Hisam was insane.  His loud, never ending laughter was down right scary and nuts.

His laughter was definitely forced.  I don't know if it was nervousness or simply wanting everyone to think he didn't care, but it was weird.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

His laughter was definitely forced.  I don't know if it was nervousness or simply wanting everyone to think he didn't care, but it was weird.

My guess in the "what just happened" thread was production shot him up with happy juice between his physical exit and the return from commercial break for the interview, hahaha.

• LOL 3

I don’t remember the Pressure Cooker from last time but if it really lasted 14 hours, did people just piss themselves?

And could those comps be any more of a disadvantage for Matt or what? So now that it’s pitch black he can’t even read lips to know what others are saying.

• Like 5

Hisam, on the block giving his "save me" speech, said if saved he would give the other housguests his loyalty, and this is not something Cameron could say. What did he mean by that? 

And, how do you stay loyal to everyone? 

• Like 5

I randomly tuned in for the eviction, and Hisam's quiet interview voice is completely reminding me of Stuart from MadTV. So randomly weird.

He's furious lol.

Plays the honest card, then gets called a liar in the goodbyes. 

Hi Kaysar!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Hisam, on the block giving his "save me" speech, said if saved he would give the other housguests his loyalty, and this is not something Cameron could say. What did he mean by that? 

It means Hisam can’t stop being a catty bitch, even when that behavior is part of what’s sending him out of the House.

• Like 7

When will these idiots learn that kissing up to Julie gets them nothing? Do they think they're going to be friends with Julie after the show's over? "You look so pretty Julie!" "You look so nice Julie!" Please. In that dress? It looks like pastel florals threw up all over her.

And why do houseguests say "I sadly vote to evict" when they've been chomping at the bit to evict Hisam all week? Do they think we didn't see the rest of the show when they were cackling with glee over the prospect of this eviction? It just makes them look so fake.

Is it just me or did Hisam seem 10 times more gay in his Julie interview? The maniacal laugh didn't help either. What a weirdo.

I wonder how much they had to pay Kaysar to promote this shit. And how many of these kids actually remember this comp, or know who the hell Kaysar is?

• Like 8
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 5
7 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

When will these idiots learn that kissing up to Julie gets them nothing? Do they think they're going to be friends with Julie after the show's over? "You look so pretty Julie!" "You look so nice Julie!" Please. In that dress? It looks like pastel florals threw up all over her.

And why do houseguests say "I sadly vote to evict" when they've been chomping at the bit to evict Hisam all week? Do they think we didn't see the rest of the show when they were cackling with glee over the prospect of this eviction? It just makes them look so fake.

Is it just me or did Hisam seem 10 times more gay in his Julie interview? The maniacal laugh didn't help either. What a weirdo.

I wonder how much they had to pay Kaysar to promote this shit. And how many of these kids actually remember this comp, or know who the hell Kaysar is?

I say all the same things to Fiona & she just tells me I'm being a grumpy negative ogre. 

• LOL 6
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

It means Hisam can’t stop being a catty bitch, even when that behavior is part of what’s sending him out of the House.

That one sentence proved his whole contrite act was just that: an act. He still thinks he's better than everyone else. When the predominant alliance kicks out a key member and challenge beast this early, it means they simply can't stand the guy and don't want to be locked in a house with him anymore.

Remember the phrase from The Godfather, "It's business, not personal?" Well, this was definitely personal.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Is it just me or did Hisam seem 10 times more gay in his Julie interview? The maniacal laugh didn't help either. What a weirdo

My thought exactly iMonrey. That whole "I sadly vote" nonsense is as fake as hugging him and telling him they love him.

Until that interview with Julie it never crossed my mind that he was gay. "Not that it mattters"! He seemed like a totally different person than he was in the house.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 1

In that interview, Hisam's still bobbing and weaving and making rationalizations that make no sense.  His plan was to "lay low" but when Felicia was on the block he had to win that veto to keep her safe.  Great story, but if it were true,  wouldn't he have used the veto on Felicia? He planned to throw the HOH, but Jared picked the wrong door first?  He had plenty of opportunities to throw that comp long before it was down to him and Jared.   Dude just likes to win and can't admit it.  Half (or more) of his problem with Reilly was that she beat him in the first HOH.

A couple of times he said "You watched the tapes, Right?  As if that somehow made it clear that he was unfairly targeted for being too honest and the victim of other people's machinations.  I think he needs to watch the tapes because that was not what we saw.  He had no one to blame but himself.

Edited by leocadia
clarity
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, leocadia said:

A couple of times he said "You watched the tapes, Right?  As if that somehow made it clear that he was unfairly targeted for being too honest and the victim of other people's machinations.  I think he needs to watch the tapes because that was not what we saw.  He had no one to blame but himself.

I’m trying to decide if Hisam is out-and-out lying (and thinking he can somehow Jedi-mind-trick anybody watching his interviews), or if his memory is TRULY that selective in its recall - and if it’s the latter, that does not bode well for a hands-on healthcare provider.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Nashville said:

Yeah - but whoever said “What’s the Pressure Cooker?” is dead to me.

(Clutching my pearls) But that was Cirie!

5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I’m trying to decide if Hisam is out-and-out lying (and thinking he can somehow Jedi-mind-trick anybody watching his interviews), or if his memory is TRULY that selective in its recall - and if it’s the latter, that does not bode well for a hands-on healthcare provider.

The guy was just plain delusional. He was one flew over the cuckoo’s nest creepy, smart and whacked.

• Like 7
13 minutes ago, leocadia said:

He's still bobbing and weaving and making rationalizations that make no sense.  His plan was to "lay low" but when Felicia was on the block he had to win that veto to keep her safe.  Great story, but if it were true,  wouldn't he have used the veto on Felicia? He planned to throw the HOH, but Jared picked the wrong door first?  He had plenty of opportunities to throw that comp long before it was down to him and Jared.   Dude just likes to win and can't admit it.  Half (or more) of his problem with Reilly was that she beat him in the first HOH.

I only started watching BB beginning with Jackson Michie's season. Is it normal for someone to do well early, get full of themselves, alienate everyone, and get dumped? I seem to remember the same thing happening to those two people bullying Taylor last season, then Frenchie two years ago, then Aquaman before that (I'm not counting the All-Stars season).

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Cirie - dead to me?  I’m okay with that.

2 hours ago, dizzyd said:

I only started watching BB beginning with Jackson Michie's season. Is it normal for someone to do well early, get full of themselves, alienate everyone, and get dumped?

Normal?  Hell, it’s common.

😉

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
18 hours ago, Cherry Styles said:

Did anyone like Julie's dress? She looked so nice!! 

I did, the style suited her well. Fiona described it as very Stevie Nicks style which would explain why I liked it. I just wish she would stop with the love one another crap, it sounds like something out of Bill & Ted.

Edited by Shrek
2 hours ago, Shrek said:

I did, the style suited her well. Fiona described it as very Stevie Nicks style which would explain why I liked it. I just wish she would stop with the love one another crap, it sounds like something out of Bill & Ted.

Her dress was cute.

I wish the houseguests would stop lavishing praise on her appearance. "Hi Julie you look amazing!"  " hi Julie you look beautiful!"   Stop already.  

• Like 4
On 8/24/2023 at 9:27 PM, tinkerbell said:

And, how do you stay loyal to everyone? 

I was confused by that, too, and I finally concluded that he was directing that comment to the people that considered voting to keep him:  Cirie, Izzy, Felicia, etc.  Cameron would not be loyal to them, because he was not in their alliance and then did not make a loyalty deal like Hisam was trying to do.

• Like 1
On 8/25/2023 at 1:14 PM, Nashville said:

Yeah - but whoever said “What’s the Pressure Cooker?” is dead to me.

On 8/25/2023 at 5:32 PM, dizzyd said:

On 8/25/2023 at 7:54 PM, Nashville said:

Cirie - dead to me?  I’m okay with that.

@dizzyd - actually, turns out it was Jag who said that.  😆