Type keyword(s) to search

House Of Villains - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I'm from Finland and I haven't watched all the shows these people have been in, but I'm kind of excited about the show. It reminds me of I Love Money on MTV. Anyone remember that show?

I only know Tiffany (she's the OG of the OGs, in my book), Jonny Fairplay, Jax, and I know of Omarosa. I've watched The Apprentice but not the season she was on. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Glama said:

It reminds me of I Love Money on MTV. Anyone remember that show?

Yes! I loved it!

Anything that included cast members from Flavor of Love, I watched it.

2 hours ago, Glama said:

I only know Tiffany (she's the OG of the OGs, in my book), Jonny Fairplay, Jax, and I know of Omarosa. I've watched The Apprentice but not the season she was on. 

I watched Flavor of Love, I Love New York, and Charm School which Tiffany made a hilarious appearance on.

I watched The Apprentice as well but I got into it pretty late. I had to go back and watch Omarosa's season. If I recall correctly, Omarosa made an appearance on Flavor of Love where the girls had to clean a house, and the house was supposedly Omarosa's house.

I didn't watch Survivor when Jonny Fairplay was on. The first season of Survivor was maybe season 33. I know Jonny Fairplay from that old VH1 show called I Love the New Millennium and they had a short segment on that show about being the biggest liars or something like that, and Jonny Fairplay did that segment because of his "dead grandma" lie on Survivor.

I know Bobby because I watched the first season of Love & Hip Hop Miami... and that was the only season of that show I watched.

I watched The Challenge religiously so I know Johnny "Bananas."

I know Tanisha because I used to watch Bad Girls Club, which in hindsight is probably the absolute dumbest reality show I've ever watched.

Anyone else, I wouldn't know them because I don't watch their shows.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Like 4
28 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

Yes! I loved it!

I loved it, too! All the Love -shows were a hit as well as the I Love Money -shows, until they started the Megan Wants a Millionaire or whatever it was called and one of the contestants murdered his girlfriend. The Megan show was then cancelled and it all went downhill after that 😔  

Anything that included cast members from Flavor of Love, I watched it.

I watched Flavor of Love, I Love New York, and Charm School which Tiffany made a hilarious appearance on.

Charm School wasn't shown over here, or maybe I didn't catch it on MTV. I know I would've totally watched it, if I were able to 😄

I didn't watch Survivor when Jonny Fairplay was on. The first season of Survivor was maybe season 33. I know Jonny Fairplay from that old VH1 called I Love the New Millennium and they had a short segment on that show about being the biggest liars or something like that, and Jonny Fairplay did that segment because of his "dead grandma" lie on Survivor.

I watched Jonny's two seasons on Survivor. I hated how he lied about his grandma. The second time around, he asked everyone to vote him out (I think because he missed his family), and I still didn't trust him and I thought he was fekking about. 

I know Bobby because I watched the first season of Love & Hip Hop Miami... and that was the only season of that show I watched.

So what are your thoughts on him? I like him based on the first episode. 

I watched The Challenge religiously so I know Johnny "Bananas."

I know Tanisha because I used to watch Bad Girls Club, which in hindsight is probably the absolute dumbest reality show I've ever watched.

I never watched Bananas show, nor the Bad Girls Club. I totally would've watched the latter if there was a chance.

I'm really bummed that we have to wait til the next episode to see who is voted out!

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, Glama said:

Charm School wasn't shown over here, or maybe I didn't catch it on MTV. I know I would've totally watched it, if I were able to 😄

O! M! G! It was amazing!!!! That show was so stupid, and sooo funny!!!

It might be one on these streaming platforms.

All the Love -shows were a hit as well as the I Love Money -shows, until they started the Megan Wants a Millionaire or whatever it was called and one of the contestants murdered his girlfriend. The Megan show was then cancelled and it all went downhill after that 😔  

I remember Megan Wants a Millionaire. I would have watched it had they aired all of it. There is also a season of I Love Money that did not air for the same reason.

So what are your thoughts on him? I like him based on the first episode. 

I have zero thoughts on him! It's been such a long time since I watched that show that I don't remember much about it.

I imagine this is not his type of reality show. He seems more dramatic than competitive.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Like 2

I came into this show with such skepticism but Omarosa won me over with how she told Corrine to google her when Corrine tried to introduce herself. Then, Omarosa proceeded to ignore Corrine as if she was literally not there.

I. HOWLED!!!!!

Then, New York goes to Omarosa to talk about Corrine, and Omarosa hilariously says “Who is that????” 😂😂😂

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
18 hours ago, AntFTW said:

O! M! G! It was amazing!!!! That show was so stupid, and sooo funny!!!

It might be one on these streaming platforms.

I would definitely need subtitles to watch the show (I suspect there was a lot of yelling and screaming over other people 😄) and I don't think any streaming platforms offer those. 

18 hours ago, AntFTW said:

I remember Megan Wants a Millionaire. I would have watched it had they aired all of it. There is also a season of I Love Money that did not air for the same reason.

I totally would've watched the rest of MWaM and the upcoming ILM. I was so upset they cancelled those! 

8 hours ago, AntFTW said:

I came into this show with such skepticism but Omarosa won me over with how she told Corrine to google her when Corrine tried to introduce herself. Then, Omarosa proceeded to ignore Corrine as if she was literally not there.

I. HOWLED!!!!!

Then, New York goes to Omarosa to talk about Corrine, and Omarosa hilariously says “Who is that????” 😂😂😂

😄  I'm not liking Omarosa at all, but I do understand the value of her character in a show like this.

25 minutes ago, bosawks said:

My prediction is that Omarosa wins or we get a dramatic quitting event when things start to go south that spans episodes.

Either way it will be entertaining.

Oh hey, bosawks, I recognize you from the RH threads! 😊 

I can't wait for the next episode!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, AntFTW said:

In all seriousness, who is she? 👀

She said she was from the Bachelor. I mostly only watch Bachelor in Paradise, so that’s all I know.

Can someone explain what Bad Girls Club was about?  All I know about the show is from the clips I saw on The Soup.

i hope this show lives up to its promise. It could be amazingly trashy.

• Useful 1
15 minutes ago, hilaryvm said:

Can someone explain what Bad Girls Club was about?

They gather a bunch of girls with bad attitudes and put them in the same house. Then, chaos ensues. I think they did maybe 15 seasons of that show... maybe a little more. I got into Bad Girls Club pretty late. I didn't watch it until about 9 seasons in and Tanisha appeared in one of the early seasons that I never watched. Tanisha used to host the reunion episodes, so that's where I know her from.

15 minutes ago, hilaryvm said:

She said she was from the Bachelor. I mostly only watch Bachelor in Paradise, so that’s all I know.

That's right! She did mention she was from The Bachelor. I've never watched it.

On 10/13/2023 at 2:37 PM, AntFTW said:

If I recall correctly, Omarosa made an appearance on Flavor of Love where the girls had to clean a house, and the house was supposedly Omarosa's house.

I lied, that was "You're Cut Off" if anyone remembers that show. The women in 'You're Cut Off' had to clean a house, and the house was Omarosa's house.

3 hours ago, Never Again said:

I’m confused.  Omarosa chose three players, one of whom will be eliminated.  But in the “later this season” scenes at the end, all 3 were shown in different scenes, several times.  What am I missing here? 

Could be clips from the very next episode? or they included clips that didn't make the edit possibly? I'm guessing, I don't know.  🤣

I don't even remember what was in the season trailer at the end.

Edited by AntFTW
3 hours ago, LakeGal said:

Why does Corrine think she has fans that will be upset?  I doubt she has any fans.

I would consider myself a card-carrying member of Bachelor Nation*, and no one is rooting for you, Corinne. If anything, they would want to see you humiliated, so crying was a good start. To be fair, Corrine probably wasn’t even born yet when Omorosa was a household name. (*Seriously, I probably post more than anyone else in all of the Bachelor and spin-off boards.) 

Anyhoo, this show was made for me. I’m also a big Van Der Pump Rules fan, but here’s the things about the villains on your favorite shows—you don’t exactly want them to succeed. I don’t think Jax is going to last long on this show. Especially once they start doing challenges that take brainpower or “stratergerie” or whatever he said.

However, there is such a thing as a lovable villain. I am here for Tiffany New York Pollard. To me, she is the queen of reality TV. I was obsessed with all of the VH-1 reality shows back in the day, but New York was the biggest and brightest star of them all. You have one murder-suicide by a contestant, and it toppled the network/genre—and to think I was rooting for Megan to pick Ryan. Oops! Maybe don’t trust my judge of character on winners here! 

But, I don’t think Tiffany is going to win. Did you see how Omorosa dramatically sat in that chair?! She knew to just protect her ball and let everyone else take each other out, then easily convinced Johnny Bananas to give up—then let him think she was turning on him to put him in his place. Gurl, she had people in tears within 5 minutes and quivering in 10 and kissing her ring in 15. She runs this house! If anyone were smart, they’d know to work up a secret alliance to take her out. But, look around, none of these people have what it takes to outwit her. I will be shocked if Omorosa doesn’t win. Or if it’s one of those situations where the outsted participants vote between the final 2, she might lose because she backstabbed too many people. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
13 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

But, I don’t think Tiffany is going to win. Did you see how Omorosa dramatically sat in that chair?

I SAW! and that dramatic speech???????

13 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

She knew to just protect her ball and let everyone else take each other out, then easily convinced Johnny Bananas to give up

Not sure if you watch The Challenge, but Johnny was already convinced. No work was required on Omarosa's part. Johnny's MO is to never win the first challenge but make a deal with the winner for his own safety if he can. Winning the first challenge and having to say names puts a target on your back from the start.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
18 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

I SAW! and that dramatic speech???????

Not sure if you watch The Challenge, but Johnny was already convinced. No work was required on Omarosa's part. Johnny's MO is to never win the first challenge but make a deal with the winner for his own safety if he can. Winning the first challenge and having to say names puts a target on your back from the start.

That sounds like a good strategy. I’ve never watched The Challenge, but I’ve seen the commercials with people always jumping across things in the air over water, etc. I was shocked to hear that this guy has been on for 21 seasons!! That sounds utterly exhausting.

• Like 1
On 10/14/2023 at 8:35 PM, hilaryvm said:

She was also on Bachelor in Paradise. She was even involved in a controversy there.

20 hours ago, AntFTW said:

Johnny had Jonny Fairplay on his podcast to talk about this episode, and they give some details that we don't see in the episode.

What did they say?

• Like 1
On 10/14/2023 at 8:35 PM, hilaryvm said:

Can someone explain what Bad Girls Club was about?  All I know about the show is from the clips I saw on The Soup.

On 10/14/2023 at 8:48 PM, AntFTW said:

They gather a bunch of girls with bad attitudes and put them in the same house. Then, chaos ensues. I think they did maybe 15 seasons of that show... maybe a little more. I got into Bad Girls Club pretty late. I didn't watch it until about 9 seasons in and Tanisha appeared in one of the early seasons that I never watched. Tanisha used to host the reunion episodes, so that's where I know her from.

Bad Girls Club was actually a spinoff of Starting Over! Anyone remember that? It was the show where Iyanla actually started out on. The original idea was that they would gather these girls with bad attitudes and tempers, and give them therapy, similar to what they did on Starting Over. But the arts and crafts shit that worked on SO did not work with these ladies, and they decided to just scratch the therapy bits and let them do what they do, which is cause drama and fight!

This show looks like a hot ass mess. And I thought they were all so dumb to just let Omarosa walk away with the win, just because. If there's anyone they shouldn't want in power, it should be her. 

Although I did chuckle when she told Corinne to google her and Corrine started crying as she walked up the stairs. Uhm....there's no crying in the House of Villains!!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

What did they say?

Johnny Bananas and Fairplay had a small talk about looking out for each other before they got in the house.

The most important little tidbit IMO is that when Omarosa goes to the little spa thing with Bobby and Tanisha, Omarosa brings up the possibility of going back on her word to keep Johnny safe. Tanisha and Bobby seemingly don't push back on that idea. When Omarosa gets back to the house, Omarosa tells Bananas and Fairplay. Bananas, Fairplay, and Omarosa forms an "old school villains" alliance.

If I'm taking their perspectives as the overall truth of the happenings in the house, even though Omarosa gives this speech about how she really should nominate Johnny Bananas, it seems like that was never really going to happen.

5 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Bad Girls Club was actually a spinoff of Starting Over! Anyone remember that? It was the show where Iyanla actually started out on. The original idea was that they would gather these girls with bad attitudes and tempers, and give them therapy, similar to what they did on Starting Over. But the arts and crafts shit that worked on SO did not work with these ladies, and they decided to just scratch the therapy bits and let them do what they do, which is cause drama and fight!

Really? I was about to say there was no therapy anywhere on the seasons of Bad Girls Club I watched. For every season I watched, they would just put these irrational women in a house, and they would all cause drama and fight for no apparent reason.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
58 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

Really? I was about to say there was no therapy anywhere on the seasons of Bad Girls Club I watched. For every season I watched, they would just put these irrational women in a house, and they would all cause drama and fight for no apparent reason.

It was only the first season. Maybe the second season. But after that, they just said

fuck-it-da-baby.gif

• LOL 6

I needed someone to explain to me why Anfisa is a “villain.” They explained in such a hilarious way that it made me genuinely curious about whatever show she was on. I binge watched Anfisa’s season of 90 Day Fiancé, and she’s crazy. She’s absolutely nuts. I don’t think she’s a “villain” but rather, she’s a spoiled brat in every imaginable way, and in the worst way.

It doesn’t seem like this is the kind of show for her but I guess we’ll see.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

I needed someone to explain to me why Anfisa is a “villain.” They explained in such a hilarious way that it made me genuinely curious about whatever show she was on. I binge watched Anfisa’s season of 90 Day Fiancé, and she’s crazy. She’s absolutely nuts. I don’t think she’s a “villain” but rather, she’s a spoiled brat in every imaginable way, and in the worst way.

It doesn’t seem like this is the kind of show for her but I guess we’ll see.

I think that she and Corrine are in a similar category.  They both are convinced that they are so hot that everyone will give them what they want.  Corrine is less manipulative but they are cut from the same mold,

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

We've completed two episodes, and we don't know who the first eliminated is.

This show is a whole mess, and I appreciate that so much. Bobby getting drunk and going into New York's bedroom to start shit and feeling up the T-rex with the Flavor Flav clock. When Bobby said "wake up bitches. You're not getting any sleep", I thought he was about to grab some pans. The first thing I thought about was Tanisha on Bad Girls Club!

Fairplay sabotaging Jax was great! Fairplay was making this man drive around in loops.

New York comes in like a tornado destroying everyone while they're eating. Everyone is beating up on Corrine, first Omarosa and now New York. Then, New York says Jax is demon-possessed. 😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
8 hours ago, AntFTW said:

Then, New York says Jax is demon-possessed. 😂

Then Jax starts crying.  lololol.

I'm loving this train wreck (except dragging out eliminations).  Moar stoopid!

This show is wonderfully entertaining! I really liked the challenge and how they had to choose the villain they distrust the least to help them in the 'race track'. Poor Jax not knowing one should never trust Jonny Fairplay 😅

I was really disappointed Bobby didn't go and wake up Omarosa, too! She would've ripped his head off.

I can't believe we still don't know who is the first one to be eliminated! So annoying. But I'm really enjoying the show.

• Like 2

The “candid reality show” contestants like Jax, Shake, and Corinne, have no idea of what they got themselves into compared to the “OG competitive reality villains” like Omarosa, Fairplay, and Bananas. It’s almost sad to watch (from their perspective). I came for New York, but I am staying for Omarosa, Fairplay, and Bananas. Talk about masters of their craft honing their artistry over 20 years! I can’t even imagine how they could cast a season 2. They got everyone on this show!

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
5 hours ago, JenE4 said:

The “candid reality show” contestants like Jax, Shake, and Corinne, have no idea of what they got themselves into compared to the “OG competitive reality villains” like Omarosa, Fairplay, and Bananas. It’s almost sad to watch (from their perspective). I came for New York, but I am staying for Omarosa, Fairplay, and Bananas. Talk about masters of their craft honing their artistry over 20 years! I can’t even imagine how they could cast a season 2. They got everyone on this show!

They're gonna have to bring them back for Season 2 😂

Except for Corrine because "[she's] done nothing but be nice to every single person in this house, seriously"... so please don't vote for her. 😭😭😭

• LOL 3

Shake says he's a little messy because he was an only child. I didn't know being an only child meant being filthy.

Everyone falling for the Johnny note prank is hilarious! Everyone is losing their minds. It's working much more hilariously than it did on The Challenge.

New York is being such a mama bear to Corrine.

Corrine is everybody's victim. She makes it so easy! I laughed at the whole nomination ceremony, especially Corrine was breaking down and Johnny was like "Corrine, you could save it." Joel McHale asking Anfisa "is there anything [she] would like to mumble in reply that we can barely hear?" 🤣

Edited by AntFTW
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
13 hours ago, AntFTW said:

I'm failing to understand why Anfisa is on this show.

I remember her on 90 Day Fiancee and she was a gold digger but she was no different than half the cast on 90 Day.  She was a villain but not exceptionally though.

So far she's not doing much on this show and I wonder if it's because she's not familiar with the American dynamics of this show 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

I remember her on 90 Day Fiancee and she was a gold digger but she was no different than half the cast on 90 Day.  She was a villain but not exceptionally though.

So far she's not doing much on this show and I wonder if it's because she's not familiar with the American dynamics of this show 🤷‍♀️

I saw her 90 Day Fiancé season, and I didn’t really consider her a villain.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 10/26/2023 at 11:23 PM, AntFTW said:

Shake says he's a little messy because he was an only child. I didn't know being an only child meant being filthy.

Everyone falling for the Johnny note prank is hilarious! Everyone is losing their minds. It's working much more hilariously than it did on The Challenge.

New York is being such a mama bear to Corrine.

Corrine is everybody's victim. She makes it so easy! I laughed at the whole nomination ceremony, especially Corrine was breaking down and Johnny was like "Corrine, you could save it." Joel McHale asking Anfisa "is there anything [she] would like to mumble in reply that we can barely hear?" 🤣

Thanks for explaining the note itself was part of the blindside ruse. My husband and I were wondering and I had guessed that maybe he had one of the ladies write it on the puppy cuddle date, but we weren’t positive on that. It’s kind of crazy how both Corrine and New York are crumpling under the paranoia of the show itself and throwing themselves up for consideration when Bananas did absolutely nothing to either one of them to make them act that way.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Thanks for explaining the note itself was part of the blindside ruse. My husband and I were wondering and I had guessed that maybe he had one of the ladies write it on the puppy cuddle date, but we weren’t positive on that. It’s kind of crazy how both Corrine and New York are crumpling under the paranoia of the show itself and throwing themselves up for consideration when Bananas did absolutely nothing to either one of them to make them act that way.

Yes, Johnny did this prank once on The Challenge a few seasons back. On The Challenge, it was just to cause a little chaos for no real game purpose, but for entertainment IIRC. He had his sister write these notes beforehand so that it would be in a woman’s handwriting and he brought them into The Challenge house.

I think New York is mad at the Bobby Lytes thing, going into their bedroom and waking them up. Johnny is sitting there laughing, clearly gassing Bobby up to continue his shenanigans.

• Useful 3
12 hours ago, AntFTW said:

Yes, Johnny did this prank once on The Challenge a few seasons back. On The Challenge, it was just to cause a little chaos for no real game purpose, but for entertainment IIRC. He had his sister write these notes beforehand so that it would be in a woman’s handwriting and he brought them into The Challenge house.

Thank you for explaining that! 👌 I had no idea what the whole thing was about.

I'm so happy that I had this episode waiting for me to be watched this morning, because when I woke up the first thing I learned was that Matthew Perry has died. I am absolutely gutted. I loved him on Friends. I just bought his book on Thursday at a book fair! Anyway, this show helped me take my mind off it. Rest in peace, Matthew Perry. You are a legend ❤️

Did you guys catch how among the random guests there was Jonny Fairplay's grandma as well? That was funny!

New York is off her rocker. Wow. 

Anfisa is totally useless. She's a non-entity. She has a killer body, but that's it. Why is she on the show?

I was disappointed that the Real Housewife was someone from the New Jersey franchise because I don't watch that. 

Now that we know that Johnny wrote the note himself, it's even more interesting that Bobby told him that he thought he'd seen Corinne with the same type of paper. I wonder how Johnny views Bobby trying to throw Corinne under the bus.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Glama said:

Anfisa is totally useless. She's a non-entity. She has a killer body, but that's it. Why is she on the show?

I think she forgot she was making reality TV. Although, I'm sure they want the prize money, nearly everyone else understands that they are there to make an entertaining show. Even if they win the prize money, being a reality TV star is their bread and butter. They are there to milk it as much as they can. They want to continue their podcasts, watch parties, restaurants and bars, hosting gigs, selling their merch, etc., all of which is built on them being well-known reality TV stars.

Shake is pretty new at this so he's not quite there yet. He's probably there to actually win the money. Just about everyone else is there to make entertaining TV to keep their respective money trains going... and winning the prize money is just an added bonus.

It was either Fairplay or Bananas that said on one of these podcasts that Anfisa didn't really interact with everyone. For the most part, she stayed in her room until it was time to film something for the show.

Separately, I'm curious to know who the house's target is out of Anfisa, Bobby and New York. In the first elimination, it was very obvious from the challenge that the target was Jax. On this one, I don't know.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Like 3

Loving this show!  I think it's clearly Omarosa's to win, she is absolutely the worst.  A lot of them are playing a role, but she really IS a villain.  The only way she would NOT win is if the participants voted.  We shall see . . .

• Like 1

“Don’t raise your penis at me!”

What???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Episode 4 was so hilariously stupid! It was my favorite episode. I was cracking up throughout the episode.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

New York is the villain we need and deserve! That grenade she threw at Omarosa during the vote was EVERYTHING. She's easily the most entertaining person on the show. I don't know that I can watch the rest of it without her. 

Also, Corrine is a dumbass. She voted out the one person who's had her back since the first day because the person who has consistently treated her like shit told her to? Omarosa will nevah choose you, hun!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I'm not sure, but I think this show might actually, actively be killing some of my brain cells. I think the only people I've even heard of before were Fairplay, Bananas and Omarosa, so I'm not sure why I'm still watching, but I'll probably ride it out.  That's what happens when  you kill off brain cells.

• LOL 2
4 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

New York is the villain we need and deserve! That grenade she threw at Omarosa during the vote was EVERYTHING. She's easily the most entertaining person on the show. I don't know that I can watch the rest of it without her. 

Also, Corrine is a dumbass. She voted out the one person who's had her back since the first day because the person who has consistently treated her like shit told her to? Omarosa will nevah choose you, hun!

NY is the greatest entertainment on the show. I was hoping they voted out Anfisa because Anfisa is just too boring to watch.

3 hours ago, bosawks said:

This really did harken back to the glory days of VH1 festival of stupidity programs they had once upon a time.

They really did. If the kids want know how reality TV as we know it today used to be, this show is a good glimpse of it.

• Like 6
On 11/2/2023 at 11:05 PM, AntFTW said:

“Don’t raise your penis at me!”

What???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Episode 4 was so hilariously stupid! It was my favorite episode. I was cracking up throughout the episode.

Okay, I thought it was just because I had too much Malbec, but I was cracking up this entire episode! From the ridiculous pranks to Fairplay crying over the bowling alley having pinball machines, this episode was everything! I’m over here gushing to my husband that this is the greatest reality show of all time. It’s definitely bringing back the good old days of spending weekends at home watching VH-1 marathons while the baby’s sleeping. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3