Type keyword(s) to search

House Of Villains - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 3/1/2024 at 12:29 PM, Cherry Styles said:

This show was hilarious and so fun to watch.  This group was crazy yet funny.  Except Omarosa who just seems mean spirited all the time. I hope she is embarrassed with her fake injury since well know she wasnt really hit with the tamobourine!  Talk about over the top.  I look forward to S2! 

She's never been embarrassed about herself yet - I don't see why she'd start now! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I'm not so excited about this cast as I was for season 1. I like that New York is coming back. I welcome Camilla from Bad Girls Girls, I remember her.

Wes is going to be this season's Johnny Bananas. There's not a challenge you can put in front of him that he probably hasn't done on The Challenge.

Wes was just on The Challenge complaining about how it would be his last Challenge because he's having a baby. Now, he's showing up for HoV?

I don't really have any opinions on the others. We'll see...

1 hour ago, AntFTW said:

I'm not so excited about this cast as I was for season 1. I like that New York is coming back. I welcome Camilla from Bad Girls Girls, I remember her.

Wes is going to be this season's Johnny Bananas. There's not a challenge you can put in front of him that he probably hasn't done on The Challenge.

Wes was just on The Challenge complaining about how it would be his last Challenge because he's having a baby. Now, he's showing up for HoV?

I don't really have any opinions on the others. We'll see...

Re Wes….probably a guaranteed payday and without the risk of serious injury.  And I’m sure the shooting schedule is shorter…maybe10 days.  .   

• Like 1

I was honestly surprised how much I enjoyed this show, even knowing I'm a sucker for "surreal life" type shows where they mix up reality show people.  This one was a lot of fun!

I'm unsure if they can recreate the magic, but I'll fully admit, I'm in.  I'm no Theresa fan, but she's a pretty big get, and I am interested to see how she'll do outside the Housewives universe.  I'm also VERY interested to see if Wes will be able to ingratiate himself to New York and Tre, but I'm kinda hoping he tries and fails.  I generally like Wes, but I'm in love with the idea of trying to watch him outmaneuver those two, or watching him try to deal with their absolute insanity if they decide they hate him.  Wes is at his best when he's at someone else's mercy.  Richard Hatch and Jessie from BB are two people I would have said I'm uninterested in, but it's been long enough that it turns out I'm mildly interested.  I watched a few seasons of Bad Girls Club (I knew Tanisha) and I think I remember Camilla, but I'll need a refresher to be sure.  The rest are shows I don't watch, but this is about the same mix I had for the first season.

• Like 1