Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Last Resort

• Start Topic

On 9/19/2023 at 12:42 AM, Breedom said:

Why is Kalani's sister and her kids there????

Has Kolini not figured out how to wear glasses?

On 9/19/2023 at 12:42 AM, Breedom said:

Odd that there are other women who would want to bed the guy other than Kalani.

Well he is a professional dancer maybe they like his onstage thrusting.

On 9/19/2023 at 5:04 AM, Craigcodybazhate said:

Like yo she got a fat pussy cat.

And I thought we had gone far with camel toe and moose knuckle.  

On 9/19/2023 at 5:04 AM, Craigcodybazhate said:

Big Liz is hot!!!!!!!!!! 

Sometimes I think you need a cold shower lol.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
On 9/19/2023 at 7:46 AM, J80134 said:

Go in without cash and see how much attention you get!

He has the face of a rubber ducky.

On 9/19/2023 at 5:42 PM, Craigcodybazhate said:

Damn her mom is fucked up saying that.

Yara’s old nose was the same as her mom’s so if mom wants to blame anyone look within.

On 9/19/2023 at 7:52 PM, Breedom said:

I'm sorry, but he's like a big child.

You wonder how many coconuts fell on his head over his lifetime.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Shrek said:

There are lots of variables & reasons why he wouldn't be allowed to just visit, I can't remember if she has applied for the spousal visa for him but he probably wouldn't be allowed in the country if that is in process. 

Fair or not Nigeria has a reputation as scammer central.  Notice Usman never visited the US either even for Tell Alls.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Fair or not Nigeria has a reputation as scammer central.  Notice Usman never visited the US either even for Tell Alls.

It also must interfere with his Sojaboy World Tour. 

1 minute ago, renatae said:

I'm not entirely sure, but it seems to me I saw or heard several seasons ago that there is something in his background that could be a hindrance. I seem to remember Angela being upset with him (of course) over it.

I remember there was speculation about that on SM but I never heard anything definite. However, there was also a discussion of whether or not Angela’s criminal background might interfere with her sponsoring him 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
53 minutes ago, TipseyGirl said:

I really wonder what these assholes' families think of them? Ed talks about salad tossing at the breakfast table which prompts simpleton Asuelu to barf, which then sets off a chain reaction of gagging and puking from others. 

Maybe it was more who was salad tossing that was nausea inducing than the act itself.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
15 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Has Kolini not figured out how to wear glasses?

Well he is a professional dancer maybe they like his onstage thrusting.

And I thought we had gone far with camel toe and moose knuckle.  

Sometimes I think you need a cold shower lol.

You are rough man. She’s gorgeous. She is very cute. And has a nice body. 

• Useful 1
On 9/21/2023 at 2:13 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I didn’t mean to suggest that she is unattractive just that she is getting you revved up lol.

Yes she does. More then YARA. But Kolini is hot. To they never show her. I wouldn’t be surprised if Aswolloa hit on her. 

And I like Kama sutra coach. 

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Yes she does. More then YARA. But Kolini is hot. To they never show her. I wouldn’t be surprised if Aswolloa hit on her. 

And I like Kama sutra coach. 

Kolini has an OF I have seen pics floating around.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Kolini has an OF I have seen pics floating around.

Wow really???? What’s her page? 

I think Libby was on this site feet finder. 

Yo y’all remember when Luis was like Molly abuses him. And he was talking about her going off on him. 

I believe him now. I always thought he was a piece of shit. But now looking at her with Kelley I see it. 

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Wow really???? What’s her page? 

I think Libby was on this site feet finder. 

Yo y’all remember when Luis was like Molly abuses him. And he was talking about her going off on him. 

I believe him now. I always thought he was a piece of shit. But now looking at her with Kelley I see it. 

I wasn’t a member I saw them posted elsewhere.  

edit: found it by googling 

https://onlyfans.com/kolinilynne

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 4

Wow didn’t know that. I don’t have an only fans account. I’m not on there. But look at Kolini trying to get it. Dope. 

Paola and Russ need to be on this show. Y’all need to see Paola you want to see some domination Paola and Russ that’s domination. She don’t take no shit. 

Made this dude move from Oklahoma to Miami Florida. 

then she told him you can’t work cause she wants to be a wrestler. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Oh, joy! It's strip club night! 🙄

I'm really thinking the reason Molly and Kelly are here is the money. After what went on in November, I can't imagine them wanting to spend any time together, emergency replacement or not. So I'm not surprised at the attitude Molly is giving Kelly.

Her revelation that he apparently did not help her in any way post hysterectomy says a lot.

The "past life regression" revelations are so hokey. I'm embarrassed for you guys.

Edited by renatae
  • Like 4

I never liked Molly from her season moving in Luis when both her girls were so  young.

People forget what a terrible person she is because of  Pillow Talk + her relationship with KELLY THAT SEEMED MATURE and age  appropriate.

But tonight she kept playing the victim and accusing Kelly of shutting down,when she's been the one over talking him to cry victim before he can say  anything and she's always passive aggressivly throwing him under the bus at every turn.

She cries that he doesn't help her with her business  or respects  her. Well since she's had her business for 20+ years what exactly is he supposed to help with.

I'm sure Kelly isn't perfect but from what he posted after their breakup on his IG which might be deleted now, she was cheating with other men the whole time he moved to be with her.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

She cries that he doesn't help her with her business  or respects  her. Well since she's had her business for 20+ years what exactly is he supposed to help with

I agreed with her on one point--all the guys were saying that Kelly worked his whole life and deserved a break.  Molly has done the same thing and more, building a successful business while raising children .  It doesn't mean he has to help her, but please stop with the double standards.

FWIW, that doesn't mean I like her, but I do respect her for that.

• Like 7
4 hours ago, cynicat said:

I agreed with her on one point--all the guys were saying that Kelly worked his whole life and deserved a break.  Molly has done the same thing and more, building a successful business while raising children .  It doesn't mean he has to help her, but please stop with the double standards.

FWIW, that doesn't mean I like her, but I do respect her for that.

As an NYC cop, though, Kelly dealt with a daily life-or-death stress level that Molly didn't.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I wish that more clarity would finally be given on the breakdown of Molly and Kelly's situation.

Seems to me that Kulani consistently talks to Asuelo in a slow, childish way. I don't get the attraction. Their relationship just seems off.

The sister and the kids need to just go home. They don't add anything to the show and are just extra filler. I wonder how the sister finagled her way onto the show anyway? The kids could have just stayed with her at home if they needed a babysitter. Doesn't she have a job?

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, renatae said:

Her revelation that he apparently did not help her in any way post hysterectomy says a lot.

IIRC, that's not what she said. She said Kelly never bought her a card or flowers, and made a snarky comment at some point during her convalescence.

Several years ago, my wife was diagnosed with kidney cancer and had to have a kidney removed (which completely rid her body of the cancer, as it was still encapsulated in the kidney but would not have remained encapsulated much longer -- thank you, Mayo Clinic!). I absolutely helped her out in her recovery, but never once thought about buying her a card or flowers (for one thing, she doesn't even like flowers). Watching the latest ep, she was appalled at the idea that Molly would demand either from the man she was living with. And Kelly's alleged snarky comment to her could have been nothing more than irritation at Molly demanding Kelly do everything for her after what was likely an elective procedure.

The first few days after a major surgery are stressful on both parties, and things are said that aren't necessarily meant in the moment. Molly should be bringing this up to Kelly himself, not whining about it to a bunch of near-strangers.

This past-life regression stuff continues to bug. NONE OF THIS IS REAL! And none of it can be used to explain whatever personality defects you have here and now.

• Like 8

All I have to say about Ed's past life as a leprechaun is bull***t, he just made that crap up. Same as when he cheated at the first game.

Also, the fact that the music mimics The White Lotus is unforgivable for this sh*t show.

Edited by cheewhiz
had to add more opinion
  • Like 7
On 9/20/2023 at 11:32 AM, Craigcodybazhate said:

Yeah but he hasn’t come to America for anything in awhile. And I’ve seen African people in America. On this show. Even if he had to go through thourogh approval wouldn’t he have done it earlier knowing he was taping a show.? 

I mean I’ve seen The African guy from Camaroon Natalie’s husband. He’s been in Kansas. 

Africa is a continent not a country.

• Like 2

Where is the strip club? They keep showing it. Every episode they are supposed to show it and don’t. I don’t get it are the guys going to go to it. I saw A stripper grinding on Aswallo and didn’t see this episode. Am I missing something? 

9 minutes ago, endure said:

Africa is a continent not a country.

Yeah I know that. I didn’t say that in the comment. Just meant he didn’t come to America. And Kims husband came from Africa maybe it was something else I don’t know. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

These silly dudes think Smed can keep a secret? They just as well coulda hung a banner that says...gone bun fishing 

So Big Liz and Smed shared past lives. He was always there looking at her with his beady leprechaun eyes, and she was a fool for him every time. 

I'm bummed meemaw missed Aswelo's naked table dance. She's the only one that might have shoved a few bucks in his crack.

Kelly can't do anything right in Molly's eyes. He could hand her a stack of cash and she'd be slighted that it wasn't gift wrapped.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

IIRC, that's not what she said. She said Kelly never bought her a card or flowers, and made a snarky comment at some point during her convalescence.

Several years ago, my wife was diagnosed with kidney cancer and had to have a kidney removed (which completely rid her body of the cancer, as it was still encapsulated in the kidney but would not have remained encapsulated much longer -- thank you, Mayo Clinic!). I absolutely helped her out in her recovery, but never once thought about buying her a card or flowers (for one thing, she doesn't even like flowers). Watching the latest ep, she was appalled at the idea that Molly would demand either from the man she was living with. And Kelly's alleged snarky comment to her could have been nothing more than irritation at Molly demanding Kelly do everything for her after what was likely an elective procedure.

The first few days after a major surgery are stressful on both parties, and things are said that aren't necessarily meant in the moment. Molly should be bringing this up to Kelly himself, not whining about it to a bunch of near-strangers.

This past-life regression stuff continues to bug. NONE OF THIS IS REAL! And none of it can be used to explain whatever personality defects you have here and now.

I'm so glad your wife is doing well and that the surgery was a success!

I had a hysterectomy myself for cancer. My husband was the greatest help to me. I was so grateful that I never would have dreamed of being so petty to bitterly complain about cards or flowers. Molly's hurt seemed so deep that maybe I gave her too much credit assuming the same would be true for her, and that if Kelly had been helpful during her recovery she wouldn't have been whining about flowers. 🤷

Edited by renatae
  • Like 5
On 9/25/2023 at 10:41 PM, LEILANI2 said:

I never liked Molly from her season moving in Luis when both her girls were so  young.

People forget what a terrible person she is because of  Pillow Talk + her relationship with KELLY THAT SEEMED MATURE and age  appropriate.

I came into this series right when Luis was playing the music really loudly and locking Molly out. I've only read a little about how she treated her daughters and know next to nothing about her relationship with Luis before I started watching, so your post was very informative to me. You are right about Pillow Talk and the relationship she appeared to have with Kelly, because it really influenced my opinion of her.

• Like 5
On 9/25/2023 at 9:46 PM, renatae said:

I think that was the excuse she gave when it is really about the scuffle with the daughter etc.  It is crazy that someone can retire at 42.  Taxpayers may be paying his pension for 50 years.  But when she says she doesn’t respect him because he doesn’t work I have to wonder if it’s more envy.

her relationship with KELLY THAT SEEMED MATURE

Also they were acting on PT like they were always having sex and lusting for each other and now they say the opposite.

when she's been the one over talking him to cry victim before he can say  anything and she's always passive aggressivly throwing him under the bus at every turn.

Her crack about the volleyball game being the Battle of the Bulge seemed like she was body shaming him when she has a similar physique.  Also she complained he left during the Kama sutra but then she leaves the pool party and then retroactively claims it was because she had to pee when she realized what a hypocrite she was being.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

He was saying funny things like they have steamy sex and she would just put him down. Like he ain’t giving her no orgasm in the sex class. 

making Kelly look like a wimp. If they want the good T.V. They would address Olivia. 

Olivia had issues with Luiz and Now Kelly. If you got issues with Olivia you ain’t gonna be good with Molly. 

Edited by Craigcodybazhate
  • Like 3

The way Molly swans about in her stupid outfits and absurd looking sunglasses like she is Gloria fucking Swanson is so ridiculous.  She is getting to be as bad as Angela.  Calm down, girl.  You don't look as fabulous as you think you do.  You look ridiculous.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

He was saying funny things like they have steamy sex and she would just put him down. Like he ain’t giving her no orgasm in the sex class. 

making Kelly look like a wimp. If they want the good T.V. They would address Olivia. 

Olivia had issues with Luiz and Now Kelly. If you got issues with Olivia you ain’t gonna be good with Molly. 

Spot on, and I think Olivia has major issues with Molly too 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Molly has had failed relationships with both baby daddies, with Luis, and now with Kelly.  What is the constant in all these failed relationships?

Also with her former bestie and business partner.  Nobody is perfect but she appears to be out of control.  I would really like to see Molly, Angela and Kalani gone for good and none of them are in any kind of workable relationship.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Yes Olivia is a problem person now but who can't see how she turned out  like this when Molly  was moving random men in several times through the years. Luis was just  one of  many.

Cynthia still hasn't said what  soured their friendship of  20 years but it  says a lot when she got rid of Cynthia and Kelly at  the same time, last  Nov/Dec.

I don't even  want to go into nudes she took WITH OLIVIA on their  Only Fans.

Kelly does a poor  job of defending himself on the show so that she's  able to attack his character constantly while he chooses to just walk away and try to hold it  together,  but I think he's in shock that she turned  on him so fast. 

It's not just  because of what happened with him and  Olivia because  we know if she was still into Kelly, she would  have taken Kelly's side.  

Olivia's  incident with Kelly might very well have been prompted by Molly to make him look bad so she could dump him.  

This lady is a snake and personality disordered.

If anything I think he should be glad things fell apart fast because he can still meet another woman and have kids.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Yes Olivia is a problem person now but who can't see how she turned out  like this when Molly  was moving random men in several times through the years. Luis was just  one of  many.

Cynthia still hasn't said what  soured their friendship of  20 years but it  says a lot when she got rid of Cynthia and Kelly at  the same time, last  Nov/Dec.

Kelly does a poor  job of defending himself on the show so that she's  able to attack his character constantly while he chooses to just walk away and try to hold it  together,  but I think he's in shock that she turned  on him so fast. 

It's not just  because of what happened with him and  Olivia because  we know if she was still into Kelly, she would  have taken Kelly's side.  

Olivia's  incident with Kelly might very well have been prompted by Molly to make him look bad so she could dump him.  

If anything I think he should be glad things fell apart fast because he can still meet another woman and have kids.

Wait back the fuck up. You can’t just write that shit and not explain it. Molly took nudes with her daughter on only fans?????? That seems kind of nasty. She was naked with her ???? For an only fans page??? Why would she do that? 

Kelly needs to be on another 90 day franchise Love in paradise something. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Wait back the fuck up. You can’t just write that shit and not explain it. Molly took nudes with her daughter on only fans?????? That seems kind of nasty. She was naked with her ???? For an only fans page??? Why would she do that? 

Kelly needs to be on another 90 day franchise Love in paradise something. 

Yea on  Reddit there  was links to the pics, I tried  to scrub  it from my memory, the  were both topless and in panties I think.  You  could  try googling  but the photo might  be  deleted by now unless  you join their only fans lol

Most of the cast do Only Fans  as  I'm sure you know.   Olivia  had  started  doing OF on her own when she turned  18 and then Molly  started  after she lost weight.    I don't keep on top of that but there  was  alot  of discussion about their photos together when news broke of the breakup.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 6
On 9/19/2023 at 7:48 PM, endure said:

It is insanely bad, I quit watching 90 Day recently but was curious about this spin off, hoping they would finally retire a few.... but that won't happen.  I do seriously doubt I can get through this season.

I have to wonder about this resort and how much damage they are doing to their reputation allowing this trash to film there, just not good advertising IMO!

I think the RHOMiami just went there too!  And it's so pretty!  They must be hurting for $$$.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

There's a resurgence today at another forum  about a video Olivia made last  April  accusing Molly of being violent with Luis, Cynthia,  and herself.

I forgot about that part, she probably was violent with Kelly too and that's probably why he shuts down and said he became a different person and didn't like himself.

I forgot too about the DUI's in her past and how Olivia had to drive her to the airport to pick up Luis.

The best thing about the Last Resort is that new people to the franchise are now seeing her for who she really is.

Here's the article they're talking about: https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-olivia-mom-molly-abusive-behavior/

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
On 9/28/2023 at 2:01 AM, LEILANI2 said:

Raitings are high so I’m looking for a new season with new cast mates. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

No Kelly! You can't leave before the guys night out at the strip joint! Now we have to listen to Molly whine more about how she can't find a man that says "how high?" every time she yells "jump!".

Kolani needs to give Asssswelo the boot. He'll be disappointing lucky #13 with his lackluster bedroom skills soon enough. 

The hotel workers must have had a cringe laugh over meema in that red dress slit up to her asshole with her nude Spanx on display. The lady hillbilly in red.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1