Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

Notice Robyn isn't the loving wife, she's the loyal wife. Blech.

"Sacred Loneliness" is something that Kody made up, I think. Doesn't sound like anyone else there knows about it.

Hmmm - Just discovered a book titled "In Sacred Loneliness: The Plural Wives of Joseph Smith" by Todd Compton. Maybe that's where Kody got it.

Edited by altopower
Added the book info
  • Like 3
  • Useful 7

We don't need Nathan on the couch. I wonder if they are trying to shift to include him on the show.

If TLC is testing that, and they read this site, making Nathan a regular is enough for me to completely drop this show.

• Like 8
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2

Sacred loneliness is just another way to control women in polygamy.  It acknowledges that is is terrible for women, but that it makes them closer to god.

It is easy for Robyn to accept this concept because she has never experienced sacred loneliness. When Kody was on a regular rotation Robyn would call him back to  help the damsel in distress and to have 'marital relations.'

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 15
  • Applause 2

Okay TLC.  I need you to at least quadruple Janelle & Christine's yearly salaries and demote Robyn and Kody to "friend of" position and maybe toss them $10K.  To split.

If we could put them all on the couch at the same time while the execs announce the salary changes for the upcoming season, that would be amazing too.

Thank you for your consideration. 

Edited by chuckity
  • Like 5
  • Fire 6
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Orcinus orca said:

Yeah, that's the first thing I thought of when she was blabbing away - BIG orthodontist bills coming up.

Does it really matter? Won't they just declare bankruptcy? I mean, all of the wives have done it at least once and it has been more than a decade for Robyn.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 3

Why oh why does Meri continue to allow this man to say, "I don't know what to do with Meri?"  She appears to have people who love and care about her.  Why is she still hanging around Kody and Robyn? I wish she would have some pride. 

• Like 9
Just now, chuckity said:

Okay TLC.  I need you to at least quadruple Janelle & Christine's yearly salary and demote Roby and Kody to "friend of" position and maybe toss them $10K.  To split.

If we could put them all on the couch at the same time while the execs announce the salary changes for the upcoming season, that would be amazing too.

Thank you for your consideration. 

EPIC

• Like 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

We have stooped so low as to exploit the tenders on the couch.

It's not a new low, though. They used to have Truely and Sol on the couch, when they weren't much more than toddlers.

At least they just asked them about crepes. I do think the show has usually tried to be soft with the children.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Sedona said:

Sol and Ari look much older in the couch segment than in the Christmas scenes. 

Because the TH are filmed months after the events.  They are asked to discuss  things as if they just happened. You can tell Janelle  lost weight and Meri just tells it like it is, 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 4

Ariela is almost six years old here with a pacifier.  Was not shocked by her very crooked teeth and lisp.  Ari looks like Mykelti and seems very entitled.  And oh, barf, Kody had to tone down his love for Robyn.  My hatred for him grows by leaps and bounds. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I just tuned in, who’s this cross eyed bugger with Cody? He looks in-bred. 

It's Nathan Dilts. He was on last week, and has been on here and there in the past. He's is married to Meri's sister, Rebekah, and he's one of Kody's buddies.

• Like 2
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I just tuned in, who’s this cross eyed bugger with Cody? He looks in-bred. 

He’s married to Meri’s sister.

and no, Kody, Christine and Janelle didn’t decide they didn’t want to me part of the family. They decided they didn’t want to be married to you.

• Like 10