Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, JayDub1987 said:

Mrs Dub just pointed out that the other wives couldn’t have earrings, but of course since Robyn had them they were fine. 

Right? He doesn't even try to hide it a little.  "I am completely against anyone having their ears pierced except Robyn and her children"... uhm... awkward....

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Even Meri is supporting the other kids. But she also said that she has seen the anger building over the years.

As basically an outsider, she sees that is going on.

If she actually had a real relationship with Kody then Meri would be able to tell him.

But she is just a family dingleberry at this point.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 5

Janelle confiding in Christine that her relationship with Kody is in limbo.

But everything in her relationships with her kids and Christine is good. They are her family.  Of course she is going to choose them.

It is the same reason that Kody sides with Robyn and her kids. They are his family.

Everyone should just cash out and leave the table.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

Aurora can't even decide to get her ears pierced without having long conversations with Robyn & Kody about it. Kody said he appreciates how Aurora honors his role as head of the family. What I see is an unhealthy co-dependency between an adult Aurora and her parents.

Kody inadvertantly told a truth talking about ear piercing and said, "Robyn started My Sister Wives closet". We always knew that was Robyn's baby, not something they all wanted to do as a group.

• Like 12
  • Applause 7
Just now, Rabbit Hutch said:

Now, everyone remember to complete your spiritual cleaning ritual of choice after the show ends, now.  You been chatting about the Devil's sensai this evening, and we need to sage this forum down!  😜

Mine involves whiskey. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

I'm watching this and I can think is, with Kody and Robyn watch this and see how they are coming off?

If they do, will either of them care?

They probably think they are victims of unfair editing. They're always the victims.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

They could give a rat's patooty what other people think.  This is why they're gonna lose that million dollar mansion and have to get REAL JOBS in about 3..2..1..

Time for mo wine.  Have a great week fellow snarkers!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Evening, All.

This feels like the payoff for watching 17+ seasons. So excited!

We get to see Janelle speak her mind, defend her kids, and be willing to walk away.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Kody coaster and Robyn is in the same confessional outfit. So are Meri and Kody.

I suppose with this happening 2 years ago they could do all the talking heads at once.

And maybe that is why Meri, Janelle and Christine are so candid. They have walked away and no longer feel like they need to protect the image of polygamy.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1

I have to believe Kody is taking it hard because he just never believed that anyone would leave. Early on, he said that all of his wives were free to leave.

I guess he didn't mean it.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Wait, Kody was out of town for a week or so--but there is Covid so Christine's kids need to test.

Why is this?

Maybe Kody's near death experience means that he is free to travel, but Aurora must stay locked in the basement, chaste, untouched and socially awkward until she is married off.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Since Meri was likely also divorced by this time she has no reason to cover anymore.

I like this Meri.

Meri doesn't seem to have any fvcks to give.  I've noticed that she is now speaking a little kinder about Christine and criticizing Robyn and Kody.  

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Wait, Kody was out of town for a week or so--but there is Covid so Christine's kids need to test.

Why is this?

Because Kody likes to make rules that make no sense to anyone but him, tho he will expect everyone to comply.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Love when Kody comments on Janelle's tiny tree and she says she is taking it to the Christmas rental. It was a great way for her to raise the fact she won't be there for Christmas.

Janelle sees the writing on the wall. Kody will never apologize to his kids. So there is a separate Christmas celebration. And Kody admits that he will not stop by the rental.

Kody calls it a knife to the heart. So now a knife to the kidney and a knife in the heart.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5