Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

I wish they could have shown the Zoom call/text thread. If is was Robyn's kids versus all if the kids is was an opportunity for for her to be a victim.

And must be why they are skipping other family events.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

This comment is really going back to last week, but it really pisses me off that after Janelle was a provider for the family for many years, is in a rental.  Dear Robyn however, who has never worked during her time on the show bought a house that cost over a million dollars.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 10
Just now, Emmeline said:

This comment is really going back to last week, but it really pisses me off that after Janelle was a provider for the family for many years, is in a rental.  Dear Robyn however, who has never worked during her time on the show bought a house that cost over a million dollars.

How they have lasted this long without foreclosure is a mystery to me.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

That pretty much says it ALL though, doesn't it?  I also think Sobbyn is a lying liar who lies but she's also as dumb as a box of rocks when she wants.

• Like 3
Just now, Emmeline said:

I really hope any new show money she earns is kept by her; that things have been divided (and pain multiplied for Kodouche)

• Like 6

They are all sharing their sides of the moment that the family officially imploded.

Janelle recognized it immediately. Of course the kids choose their mothers!

Kody favored one wife. Robyn kept her kids separate from the other kids. She refused to acknowledge how her actions impacted her kids and the other kids.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

How they have lasted this long without foreclosure is a mystery to me.

Taking money from the other wives or money that should have been shared with the other wives.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Robyn seriously thinks that eleventy billion young adults can immediately drop what they are doing and get on a live phone call?

If I didn't know Paedon was a douchebag, I wouldn't know from this episode...

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ezzy4 said:

Wait...why was Sobyn butting in on the kids group chat?  Why is now speaking for her grown @ss children?? 

I think Christine said that one of the kids said "great, let's tell the parents we are doing this." So they told the parents and instead of just leaving it at "great - go ahead and have fun" Robyn said "let's have a video call..." and it went downhill from there.

• Like 10

I thought it was Robyn's idea for them to all have that zoom call that was such a disaster. She doesn't think things through, and it was completely unrealistic that all of those kids could be able to get on Zoom at the same time just because she thought they should do it. No wonder everything fell apart.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
Just now, altopower said:

I thought it was Robyn's idea for them to all have that zoom call that was such a disaster. She doesn't think things through, and it was completely unrealistic that all of those kids could be able to get on Zoom at the same time just because she thought they should do it. No wonder everything fell apart.

Plus - why? It sounds like the kids were all on board so what was there to discuss?

And note that Father-of-the-Year Kody said that he had planned to just ignore the entire discussion. Because what sort of father cares how his one million children plan to spend Christmas???

• Like 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, altopower said:

I don't think the Bible says you can't pierce your ears.

It doesn’t. In fact, the Jews who left Egypt in Exodus used their earrings to make a golden calf. God got pissed about the cow; not the jewelry. 

Of course the Bible also doesn’t say you have to marry a bunch of women and produce a gaggle of kids you don’t give a damn about to get into some sort of paradise either. Kody (and most of these cult leaders) make up the rules to control people and get laid. 

Edited by JayDub1987
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Why are we wasting time talking about ear piecing? Does anyone care that Aurora got her ears pieced or that Kody did too?

If Kody stopped to think about it (and he wasn't a narcissist) then he might realize that he is choosing not to celebrate those kinds of experiences with his other kids. Putting his special moments with Robyn's spawn on tv only highlights that he treats the kids differently. 

• Like 19
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

Why are we wasting time talking about ear piecing? Does anyone care that Aurora got her ears pieced or that Kody did too?

Really good question.  Oh yikes, they did a video call for ear piercing?  This is just stupid and a waste of time.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Aurora can’t go get her ears pierced by herself?  

Eh - my daughter is 19 and has a lot of piercings. I often go with her. It's just nice to have company and have someone hold your hand.

Oh Kody. Just say it. You appreciate blind faith and obedience.

• Like 6

I would love to know how much they paid for Coyote Pass.

I don’t care to see Robyn’s daughter get her ear pierced or do anything for that matter.  Remember how those kids stood together angrily when they went to say goodbye to Christine and her 2 girls.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 5