Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Thalia said:

He's not getting the best edit, at least in the week or so, and they are just ignoring the housemance in favor of Cory and America who are cuter and 100 percent less icky. 

Cory/America is getting icky. America begging him for a kiss and him refusing is weird. And America's DR about molding him or whatever was kinda gross.

I haven't ever liked Jared. He was terrible at the game right away and his crusade to get rid of Kirsten was the beginning of seeing just how misogynistic he is.

His edit was good until like 2 episodes ago. They even had the DR from Cirie where she's crying about him becoming great or whatever (gag me). But I think maybe the controversy over his use of a slur had them deciding to cut that out and now they have Cirie talking about cleaning up his messes.

I knew the minute Cirie appeared that this would end up being a shitty season and I should have just tried to kick the habit right away instead of getting invested at all.

• Like 10
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

Cam is an idiot. Nominating Jag/Blue again??? 

And I was lamenting last night that with our luck, he’d probably nom Jordan and Cory but this would be the height of ridiculousness. I guess some people are too stupid to learn and every season BB reminds me that this is a sample of our population which is depressing 🥺

On another note, I woke up this morning in the scaryverse coz I had a nightmare that somehow Jared and Cameron kept winning back to back HoHs and vetos and were the F2 and I had zero preference. Why am I a masochist even in my dreams?! Wtf!

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 6

It seems like everyone was told before they went into the house "this is really the Cirie show so no matter how anyone else behaves she is safe & what she says goes, nobody else matters so get on with letting her win & you will get your 5 minutes of tv time". 

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
31 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cory/America is getting icky. America begging him for a kiss and him refusing is weird. And America's DR about molding him or whatever was kinda gross.

DR segments are always terrible and it's definitely weird, I don't think it's quite gotten to icky territory yet. But it is close, for sure. Cory's specified his boundaries. I get America's horny but she's definitely gotta stop asking, at this point. Cory's been very clear on what he will not do in front of a camera. 

32 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

On another note, I woke up this morning in the scaryverse coz I had a nightmare that somehow Jared and Cameron kept winning back to back HoHs and vetos and were the F2 and I had zero preference. Why am I a masochist even in my dreams?! Wtf!

I don't know who I'd want to win out of those two. Obviously, the winner there would be Jared, but who's REALLY winning? It ain't us, that's for sure!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Cirie and Izzy, sure. Jared, hell no. This boy would have been a target ages ago if he didn't have his Mommy keep him in line.

In terms of BB (or should I say TCS?) strategic acumen and gameplay, Jared is the best quarterback on the baseball diamond.

12 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

who knows what the jury twist actually is

Anyone named Cirie gets a default battleback win from the JH.

• LOL 11

Oh man, I just caught up on the Blue/Cam one on one last night, where Blue was fake crying and Cam was being all cryptic and singing A Whole New World at Blue while telling her she's gotta go up on the block.

All that aside, WHO STARTS SINGING AT THE PERSON THEY'RE TELLING THEY'RE GOING UP ON THE BLOCK? 

What is this season?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
12 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Y’all? I want some Kyland level HOH meetings (if you know, you know).

One on one time!!

3 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Cam is an idiot. Nominating Jag/Blue again??? 

Crossing my fingers Cameron is really going to nominate someone else, like Jared and Felicia.

By the way Bowie and Cameron are whispering in HOH and the camera went back to Cirie/Izzy in the storage room. Going back to HOH.

Bowie and Cameron are talking about Felicia and how she flipped the vote back to Red. Oh, and Felicia was naming the people in their alliance and Bowie said, You forgot about Red . . . Oh, Cameron just said Jag and Blue. He asked Bowie if they grilled her last night.   He said Jag, Blue, Tuvalu is replacement if one comes down. But Jag or Blue goes home.

Bowie wishes Cameron good luck on his meetings today.

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

He said Jag, Blue, Tuvalu is replacement if one comes down. But Jag or Blue goes home.

He's so stupid. Why the hell is he targeting Jag and Blue, of all people?

And if America goes up, she could actually end up going. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Bowie just went up to the HOH and woke up Cameron.  She told him that Felicia was behind the eviction of Red that she was going around and flipped the others just before the vote. 

Cameron said he hadn't heard that, and that could be true or it may be she was just speaking to people who already had decided to flip and vote out Red.   He asked if they talked about the vote last night, and Bowie said yes and she told the others that Cameron was "more mature" and less upset than Bowie about the blindside.  

But of course, he's still putting up Jag and Blue.   With Turkmenistan as replacement.  [pause while I scream]  But no matter what happens, per the HOH, it is Red or Blue.  They agreed that someone (Felicia?) is a sloppy player who lies. 

They also agree that the alliances are crap and that Felicia and (think that's who they are pronouning) Cirie/Izzy have been successful in directing who leaves the house.  Well, then Thank God he's getting rid of Dangerous Jag or Blue. 

Common Sense Monkey GIF by Travis

Edited by Thalia
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5

Wait, hold on.

I'm reading updates, there's some missing info here. 

And

From the above updates, it sounds like the plan ISN'T Jag/Blue with America as a replacement. It sounds like he's telling Bowie to keep her in the dark, but he has some other plan.

I just don't know if it's as a replacement nominee being someone else or if we'll have surprise noms and he's trying to protect Bowie's game.

Cameron's so cryptic, it's so annoying. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 4

I saw that Cory and America both took their pants off last night while in bed together. Honestly, I need one of them gone so I don’t have to hear about their gross showmance anymore. 

It seems to me like Cameron is going to try to BD Izzy. Will be kinda funny if he’s able to nom her and then she doesn’t go home. But ultimately it’ll just be really annoying.

I can’t believe next weeks episode is 2 hours for no other reason than to waste time promoting that Buddy Games show. This season is awful lol.

3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I think having Jared and Izzy go up would be interesting. Who would Cirie choose to save?

Obviously Jared. That’s her son lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

It seems to me like Cameron is going to try to BD Izzy. Will be kinda funny if he’s able to nom her and then she doesn’t go home. But ultimately it’ll just be really annoying.

She's not gonna go home, but it'll be real funny if it's Blue vs Izzy on the block and, thus, it's Jared vs Cirie, because he doesn't want to lose his showmance so early. 

Blue still goes, 100%, but it'll be funny to see Jared lose Blue, Jared lose against his mother, AND Cameron losing his actual plan for the week.

It sounds like America is NOT the replacement nom, but is making everyone believe that, so that's a relief.

• Like 5

What would be really great is if Production would tell Cirie that she's doing no favors keeping him alive in this came where he can be seen on feeds for three months.  Vote him out, and he go to the jury house and have sex with Blue on all the communal furniture to his heart's content.  He'll vote for you to win BB (unless he forgets how the final vote is reversed and votes for the other one.  Maybe go over this with him carefully before he leaves.) 

Then both of you get on Survivor.  You'll still be a Legend; he'll have to work more, but it is only 2 weeks or whatever.  Heck, Probst would probably sneak him PB&Js.  

A girl can dream, even if she's no longer a girl and its a pretty pathetic dream. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 4
  • LOL 9
20 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Then both of you get on Survivor.

I want to see them on The Amazing Race! They'd do well in only a few very specific tasks. Cirie would do the bulk of the work, and they'd be one of the first four teams eliminated because Cirie would be too exhausted pulling Jared's dead weight.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
12 minutes ago, invisiblegirl12 said:

I want to see them on The Amazing Race! They'd do well in only a few very specific tasks. Cirie would do the bulk of the work, and they'd be one of the first four teams eliminated because Cirie would be too exhausted pulling Jared's dead weight.

Or the Challenge USA.   Cirie couldn’t do the show, but I’m sure Jared would jump at the chance to show off his superior challenge skills … he’d get eaten alive.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2

I suspect ultimately he’ll just chicken out, like he did last time. Although, this time Red isn’t there to talk him out of it. Still, I think the only way he would even consider going through with it is if it’s Jag/Blue that won veto so he’s just forced to renom.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, invisiblegirl12 said:

They'd be the first team out, lagging so far behind the others that they are forgotten.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Jag says he feels like he's at the bottom. He and Cameron have been on the block a lot. Because of the 10-0 vote, he feels expendable and is not the one making decisions in the house. Jag says it doesn't make sense for Jag and Cameron to go after each other. He says he and Cam are in similar positions. Having one gone will not change the position of the other. He assures Cam that he will not put Cam on.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Jag offers safety for Cameron next week. Cam won't be in danger with him. He's serious about that!

By the way, Bowie, Felicia and Izzy (I think) are in the Have Not room.

Jag says he is not the head of the snake; not the ringleader of anything.

Cameron tells Jag he doesn't trust him at all. He knows they are in the same boat. He tells Jag he is a good at the personal side and that is the highest compliment he can play. 

They come to an agreement that if Cameron does not put Jag on the block, Jag will do everything in his power to keep Cam off the block the following week. But their conversation has to remain in the HOH room. If Cameron hears any bit of this conversation coming back to him before POV meeting on Monday, he will make sure Jag will be going. 

They shake on it, then hug, Jag assures Cam he is serious.

Up next is . . . Jared!

• Like 2

If it helps, it DOES seem like Cameron does have a bigger plan. What it is, I don't know, but I get the sense he doesn't really want to do Jag/Blue, he wants something bigger but wants to blindside people.

Here are one of two options: 

1. He was honest about nominating Blue, but he puts up Felicia next to her, with Izzy as a backdoor. He did say he wouldn't use Felicia as a pawn but if she's a target, that changes things.

2. It's gonna be two unsuspecting noms on the block today because Cam's lying to everyone. Maybe Felicia/Izzy?

I get the sense Cam is not gonna do what he says with Jag/Blue (unless Jag blabs their conversation). He's being way too creepy and weird to just be doing those noms that he's telling Bowie to tell people.

• Like 1

Cameron just told Jared that only real conversation he's had is with Blue. Jared says Blue is worried she'll go home. Jared says it sucks, but it is what it is. He never got the whole f-----n backdoor shit from Cameron either.

Cameron asks for Jared's trust. He is not telling Jared things on purpose. He says it all will come out and it will be OK going forward. Jared says Cameron holds certain keys to his game which would be bad if they came out.

Jared says no one came up to him. Felicia told him that people were talking crazy. Jared says he doesn't know what that means.

Jared was disappointed Red went home instead of Jag. Cameron says they got played. Cameron tells Jared that he had a conversation with Jag and told Jag that he doesn't trust him at all. (Says nothing about the agreement.) Cam tells Jared just to be himself for the rest of the day.Jared says Jag's trust rest solely in Jared's relationship with Cam. Jared professes his love for Cameron. They are complaining about Felicia, she is on a power trip. He says Red was talking about her as a problem before he left. Cameron tells Jared to go out and say Cameron didn't give me anything.

• Useful 1

Jared says he's going to have a conversation with Felicia. He said she had the courtesy to tell the change in plan the night before, but then last night after Red is gone she comes up to him and says, "People talking crazy."

What I find interesting is that whenever Jared mentions something about a woman, but doesn't name her, Cameron says, "Cirie?" Then Jared names who he's talking about, which is Felicia. This happened at least twice. So I think he has some suspicious about Cirie.

Camera switches to Blue talking to Jag. She says they should talk to people about putting Felicia up.

Back to HOH, where Jared and Cameron hug. Cameron says, I gotta go pee. you can send the next person is. 

And it's . . . Cory! Toilet flushes in the distance.

• Useful 2

Cory says people are freaking out about what to say.  His main thought going forward, is that he feels like he's been working parallel, or adjacent, to Cameron this whole time. Cory says he talks Jag more than anyone else. Cameron says, Really? More than anyone? Well Tuvalu gets Cory's attention after hours. Cory says he felt relieved that Cameron won. He would have felt OK if either Cameron or Izzy won.

Some talk about Tuvalu. That Cameron had mentioned Tuvalu as an afterthought.

Cory says that if someone puts up Tuvalu on the block, they will also put up Cory because they're afraid he will win POV and take Tuvalu off the block. But, he whispers, if he won POV and Tuvalu was up, he would not use the POV.

Cory says he overestimated Jag as a player. Last night he and Jag were talking and Jag asked Cory's advice on what he should say to Cameron.

Basically Cory was kind of throwing Tuvalu under the bus and sort of defending her.

Next is . . . Tuvalu!

• Like 2

I think Cameron knows Cirie is running things tbh. I get the impression he wants to nom Cirie/Izzy but he’s scared.

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Basically Cory was kind of throwing Tuvalu under the bus and sort of defending her.

So, the same thing he does all day, every day.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Cameron is such a condescending ass. He's basically belittling and berating America, telling her to "get her spiral out while I wait", telling her how to play the game.

Yet, he IS telling her she's safe, regardless if he's "pissed off at her" so I do not think Cameron's putting her up this week. So, hooray, looks like America might have made jury!

But god, was an insufferable asshole she has to deal with. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Tuvalu comes in and says that she's hearing that Cameron has mentioned her as someone to put up. He says he's never mentioned her at all. He asks who's been telling her that? Felicia. She says that she is being asked about stuff that she only told Cameron, not even Cory. Cameron tells Tuvalu he is not coming after her.

Camera switches to Jared and Blue.

• Like 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

After that convo with America, it’s clear he definitely wants to nom Cirie/Izzy. I just don’t want to get my hopes up!

It does seem like he's wanting to keep the cards close to his chest but yeah, he's protecting people he likes by not telling them the truth but he is almost certainly making a big ass move.

If he does....I mean, I will still hate him (he was gross in that conversation with America) but will respect him as a gameplayer.

Cameron's done next week if he doesn't win veto, anyway, so might as well go out with a bang.

• Like 9
  • Fire 1

Okay, in his interviews it seems to me that Red is too embarrassed to say he fucked up totally with the Cam trust.  

But tin an interview with Parade, immediately after denying he was in any way misogynistic against America, Red was asked the following

Q: Give me your rapid-fire thoughts on each of the houseguests. Starting with America.   A:  Fast track to deceit. [Laughs.]

• Sad 3

That was a weird conversation. One thing was clear - anything Tuvalu heard about Cameron saying something about her, that information came from Cirie and Izzy. Cameron said he only talked with Red about any of his and Tuvalu's conversations, so the others must have heard about it from Red. Then Cam says, "I know you hate me." Tuvalu says, "I don't hate you!" "You hate me and you trust me," he says. I feel he was doing some gaslighting but I can't put my finger on it specifically.

Meme is talking with Cameron now. She wants to make sure Cameron is OK. She says she does not talk about anything really personal with anyone in the house.

Next person is . . . Izzy.

Izzy says she will respect Cameron going forward.

Well Cameron just mentioned to Izzy that he would put up Tuvalu if one of his noms came down. I thought he was lying when he told Tuvalu he had never mentioned her name.

They had a nothing talk. 

Next person is . . . Bowie! Cameron tells her she's the only person he wants to hang out with.

Wow, I hate to get my hopes up, but Cam's sure talking like he's planning a big move. Told Matt over & over, this is so you can keep 'clean,' just say Matt told you Jag/Blue, with the Maldives as backup. 

He's not telling anybody what he's got in mind....

• Like 6

Just a nice friendly talk between Bowie and Cameron. He's not going to tell her anything. Then she won't be grilled.

Now it's Matt. I feel asleep during their conversation. 

Cameras are now on Cory and Jag in the bathroom (Matt joins them), and Felicia and Jory talking in the living room. Talking about who they will put up.

Matt is talking about how a group of them were talking about an upcoming comp and after thirty minutes the conversation ends, and Matt asks, "So I'm throwing the comp?" He had entirely missed (no fault of his) what the discussion about and thought he was being told to throw it. Poor guy.

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Izzy said Cameron told everyone he’s nomming Blue/Jag so now he has to do it. Oh honey lol.

Cam's pretty much a lone wolf now, izzy, he can do whatever he wants.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm less concerned that he keep his mouth shut among the other hamsters and more so that Production will keep him from putting Cirie or Jared in jeopardy.  Hopefully anger will carry him through. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Cameron knows Cirie is running things tbh. I get the impression he wants to nom Cirie/Izzy but he’s scared.

This may be blind hope talking, but I’m starting to halfway wonder: has Cam’s anger over the Red eviction pushed him to a new level - such that he’s playing (at least partially) a Derrick game?

Certainly not drawing any game acumen parallels between the two, but that was one of Derrick’s tricks which drove Production (and us) crazy: Derrick was so paranoid of Production interference he wouldn’t say jack shit about his actual plans - not in conversations with other HGs, not in the DR, and not when he’d be talking out loud in a room by himself.

• Like 7
  • Useful 7
10 minutes ago, Nashville said:

This may be blind hope talking, but I’m starting to halfway wonder: has Cam’s anger over the Red eviction pushed him to a new level - such that he’s playing (at least partially) a Derrick game?

Certainly not drawing any game acumen parallels between the two, but that was one of Derrick’s tricks which drove Production (and us) crazy: Derrick was so paranoid of Production interference he wouldn’t say jack shit about his actual plans - not in conversations with other HGs, not in the DR, and not when he’d be talking out loud in a room by himself.

Is Cameron a fan of the show? If he is and watches the feeds. You might be on to something. 

55 minutes ago, pennben said:

Perhaps I have my hopes too high, but it really feels as though Cam is going to do noms that shake things up & not just nom Blue/Jag.  Bracing myself for disappointment to come….

I have high hopes as well.  All the more now because Jared's been in the Scary Room whining to Blue about how Mr. B's yelling at him and making him stay awake.  The entitled little jackass is playing on my last nerve, I NEED him to be on the block and then massively blow Veto.

Feeds just cut to animals, so here's to hope!

• Like 6