Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

So it sounds like Cirie got the power. I mean, I knew we were headed for a steamroll but wowsers lol.

This may not be accurate. She was thanking America (the country) when feeds came back at one point, but I actually DO think it was more thanking America for voting her into top 4 and that was her first chance being alone since the comp.

That being said, speculation is leaning toward Matt winning and that's why certain things happened last night (Matt looking giddy, Matt pulling Jared into a room alone, and even Cirie thanking America).

Which is essentially a Cirie win still, but let's face it, her side doesn't even NEED the power. They were practically guaranteed safety into jury, anyway.

However, it seems like Cirie officially doesn't trust Felicia. She had an opportunity this morning to tell her that she got into top 4 but didn't tell her (and, if Felicia was also top 4, she equally kept her mouth shut). So there may be some further tension in Family Fields.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Has Felicia actually done something to make Cirie not trust her, or is it because Felicia isn't doing whatever Cirie wants her to do?  When Cirie was upset with Meme and started saying she didn't trust her it was basically because Meme didn't go up to the HOH to talk exactly when Cirie told her to.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Has Felicia actually done something to make Cirie not trust her, or is it because Felicia isn't doing whatever Cirie wants her to do?  When Cirie was upset with Meme and started saying she didn't trust her it was basically because Meme didn't go up to the HOH to talk exactly when Cirie told her to.

Yeah, she told Jared about her F2 with Cirie and then tried making a F2 with Jared. 

Jared, no shit, ran to Cirie immediately to tell her and now Cirie doesn't trust Felicia because she expressed feelings of Cirie's game that aren't 100% FOR Cirie.

• Useful 7
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, [Felicia] told Jared about her F2 with Cirie and then tried making a F2 with Jared. 

Jared, no shit, ran to Cirie immediately to tell her and now Cirie doesn't trust Felicia because she expressed feelings of Cirie's game that aren't 100% FOR Cirie.

I can see Cirie now: “HOW DARE FELICIA PLAY TO WIN!?!?  DOESN’T SHE KNOW I’M THIS SEASON’S WINNER!?!?  DIDN’T SHE GET THE MEMO FROM PRODUCTION…!?!?

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 11
19 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I can see Cirie now: “HOW DARE FELICIA PLAY TO WIN!?!?  DOESN’T SHE KNOW I’M THIS SEASON’S WINNER!?!?  DIDN’T SHE GET THE MEMO FROM PRODUCTION…!?!?

I didn’t get the memo either and till this, she was my favorite survivor contestant even though she’d never won and I’d seen her win Traitors which I also felt had at least some manipulation coz no way did Arie just throw in the towel at the end. All it takes is a fully manipulated trip on BB to ruin that rep, not to mention bringing along her skeezy son. 

• Like 9

It breaks my BB heart that no one is even trying to take her out and Spain bringing it up last night doesn’t even count because she has no one backing her up to pull it off. The only thing that could take Cirie out is BB itself going survivor rogue but considering she was in the top 4 of the PoI, I don’t see them making the effort. 

• Like 1

Do we have a quasi-reliable accounting on who actually played for Invincibility?  So far I have down Cirie, Cory and Matt as (at least) strong probables - but with all the back-and-forth, I’m unsure of who is #4.

Jag, maybe?

7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Do we have a quasi-reliable accounting on who actually played for Invincibility?  So far I have down Cirie, Cory and Matt as (at least) strong probables - but with all the back-and-forth, I’m unsure of who is #4.

Jag, maybe?

Looks like it's Jag, and he is claiming he lost.

Which he most definitely lost, or else he wouldn't be campaigning so hard today. However, anyone could be lying about playing vs not playing AND losing vs winning (but it looks like the winner DOES know that they won, so that's confirmation).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

RE Invincibility - the simple fact we don’t yet know who won the comp makes me suspect the winner is Matt…

• If Cirie had won, I’d expect her to have told at least Felicia / Jared / both.
  • If Cory had won, he’d probably tell Belgium.
  • Same with Jag.
  • At present, there’s nobody currently in the House Matt would even consider telling; his only likely prospect (Reilly) is long gone.

… so in this specific case, the absolute lack of information may be our best clue. 😉

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

Huh I thought Matt definitely said he won, but this whole thing has been as bullshit as any other twist. Like my idea was better have them all play and only reveal the winner Thursday for eviction. I believe it was a timed comp (Cirie told Izzy it took her around 10 minutes), so if it was physical timed comp (and honestly after the way they have fucked him on comps he deserved one designed for his uh talents) makes sense Matt would win. But I'm wondering if they actually don't know who won and all are just going off how fast they did it, hence Cory feeling good AND Matt feeling good, maybe Jag also knows he took too long to have won like Cirie. I wish they had at least told them if they told anyone they were picked/talked about the power they'd be ineligible. So the whole thing wouldn't impact the flip or not to flip aspect.

I don’t think it was physical because they weren’t told they needed athletic clothes. I’m guessing it was crap shoot mostly likely. Maybe mental.

I feel like from the little clues we’ve gotten that Matt got it and that he told Cirie. He’s her newest and maybe even biggest sycophant so him winning is just like Cirie winning.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

There’s no way you can look at this alliance chart and NOT laugh. 🤣🤣🤣💀

I like the name "Cirie's Daycare" best.  It seems to fit the relationship a lot of the younger players seem to have with her.

50 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I feel like from the little clues we’ve gotten that Matt got it and that he told Cirie. He’s her newest and maybe even biggest sycophant so him winning is just like Cirie winning.

I love how Cirie immediately pulled him into her orbit after whats-her-name (I never remember these players' names after they get tossed out) was evicted.  She immediately moved in to pick up a piece.

I don't see any real help from production -- I still say Jared is an albatross first and foremost that could blow her game up at any minute -- but even if the conspiracy people are right, she really doesn't need any help.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Skooma said:

I love how Cirie immediately pulled him into her orbit after whats-her-name (I never remember these players' names after they get tossed out) was evicted.  She immediately moved in to pick up a piece.

IMO it has less to do with what Cirie did and more to do with Reilly randomly deciding Cirie was trustworthy, telling Matt this, and Matt running with it because he's creepily obsessed with Reilly.

25 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Once again, a cast that sounds like it could be interesting, completely ruined by production having a chosen one nobody asked for.

Right. Such a shame.

• Like 6

Cirie was just explaining to Jared that Matt has to tell Them (Production) in the morning what he's going to do.  That if Matt saves Jag and no one votes for Blue something happens, and if Matt saves Jag and Blue does get votes, something else happens.  Sounds like Matt has the magical power.

• Useful 2

Cirie and Blue just had a long conversation in the storage room about wanting to work together, and Cirie said she plans on Blue staying. I don't know if she was just lying to make her feel better or if she really meant it. Then right after that Felicia and Jag are having a conversation in the bathroom about working together and keeping him. It just seems extremely messy, that they're both working with the two people on the block separately. I think the only reason Cirie wants to keep Blue is because of Jared, and if that's the case then that's going to torpedo everything else she's built. It would be ironic if the person who was put there as her built-in ride or die is the one who got her evicted.

• Like 7

It is hilarious how much Jared just wants to fuck right now, and Blue is all about the game. He is also saying the cringiest, douchiest stuff, like asking her to leave him her panties if she gets evicted.

I am also confused, who HAS Queen Cirie decreed to be the evicted one this week?

• Mind Blown 5

I think the only reason Cirie wants to keep Blue is because of Jared, 

Keeping Blue is better for their joint game, but she's not wrong to worry about the way Blue could influence Jared and let his guard down and IDK tell their secret. LOL. But for sure overall Jag has more dirt than Blue, but Blue is kida of finally playing a bit? IDK if she is activated and her DR was right tonight and she knows it's Mama Cirie v. Mama Felicia, maybe there is hope for her.

Right now America is getting excited about blowing up Cirie's game exposing Mastermind Cirie. Cory keeps trying to talk her down, shut up Cory. This isn't smart moves for America but anything that makes things even a bit harder for Cirie is fun for me. At least she's trying. One think I don't get is she keeps trying to convince Jag he's being Hisam'd but instead they are all comparing it to the Reilly thing. Reilly wasn't a blindside she is trying to tell you w/o telling you they are blindsiding you. JFC. So glad Skippy is following Kenya tonight.

Edited by blixie
  • Like 3

I would like to immobilize Skippy's fingers since he keeps cutting away from Americory convos where I think Cory is finally waking up to the fact that he's out of the "loop" with Cirie, sadly he thinks the solution is to try placate her v. blow her the hell up. Son that ship sailed you are never ever getting back together, voting out Jag is voting out one more person who is the outer fake layer of Cirie's onion. And all those layers need to team up and take her down.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The thing that strikes me about Blue the most is that she's obviously not a dumb person. She just CHOOSES to be this way, ya know? 

…maybe.  But it just irritates my descending colon to no end how Blue goes on about herself like she’s all that and a bag of chips, when her gameplay looks more like that last half-scorched Frito nobody wants which ends up sitting alone at the bottom of the bag.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It is hilarious how much Jared just wants to fuck right now, and Blue is all about the game. He is also saying the cringiest, douchiest stuff, like asking her to leave him her panties if she gets evicted.

Between this and the communal cum stains, I really really really hope that Jared isn't the best of Cirie's sons because hoo boy. If he's the only one, she should just cut her losses and change the locks.

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
59 minutes ago, Nashville said:

…maybe.  But it just irritates my descending colon to no end how Blue goes on about herself like she’s all that and a bag of chips, when her gameplay looks more like that last half-scorched Frito nobody wants which ends up sitting alone at the bottom of the bag.

Oh, she's been playing terribly, but I think that's because she's decided that it is better for her influencer BS to do this character than to actually play the game. Remember, she's a recruit, so she's here to get attention first and foremost, not really to win the game. 

So don't get me wrong, intentionally trying not to play a strong game and unintentionally playing a shitty game have the same end result, so I'm not saying she's a secretly good player, just that she isn't a dumb person, she just thinks that playing this character is best for her mind-numbing "brand."

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1

I hate how Blue is almost always walking around with her bangs in a curler.  Not a scintillating comment,perhaps,  but I felt compelled to share it after watching hours and hours of the feeds, and being unreasonably irritated each time I saw her dang bangs in that big curler. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 10

I switched to the feeds and Cam was on for a second, then we switched to sleeping hamsters. It looked to me like all 4 cams were basically on Cirie. Does she rule over all, even in her sleep? 

Then we switched to the game room with Cam and Cory and Italy. Italy decided to go to bed and as soon as she left, Cam said "I'm so f***ing tired of her." What? Skippy quickly switched back to the sleepers. I guess it might have been a joke? We switched before I could hear if Cory laughed. 

All cameras on sleepers again. 

• Sad 1

Oops I was somehow not live. Cam and Matt in HOH. Cam said he wanted to bring Matt up all day, because he wanted to make sure that Matt wasn't feeling lost with everything that went on. Matt said that someone got upset and we switched to sleepers before I could be sure. I think he said Bowie. Cam said that *everyone* got upset today. 

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

All they DO is talk shit about America when she isn't in the room. 

Ah I hate that. And I'm not sure it was a joke. 

Matt and Cam are in the HOH but every time Matt mentions the power, Skippy shuts them off. It's aggravating. 

• Like 2

Matt and Cam are talking about how much they love Cirie. Talking about a final five of her and them and Bowie and Red. 

Matt likes that people aren't freaking out. Though he says that Izzy and Bowie have freaked out a little bit, everyone else is pretty calm. He's grateful that he got pulled into that group after Reilly left. 

And after all the kumbaya-ing Cam says that if the 8 make it to the jury, the first thing he's doing is kicking Izzy out. He doesn't care who else is out there: Jared, Blue, America, it doesn't matter. They decide to go to bed, 2:38 am BB time. 

• Like 1

I made the mistake to watch (half of) this episode and I'm furious and disgusted with them presenting Jared like this hero who will do everything to save his people and who is so sincere he can't, for the name of God, lie to his dear Blue anymore and he HAS to prepare her for the big secret about his mom. In reality, Jared is a misogynistic jerk who "doesn't like females with high body counts", who "recently had to start seeing females as people too", who "can't respect a female who sleeps with him on the first date", who cheated on his 7 years relationship on national TV and so on. I just can't. (Then I won't).

• Like 12
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
1 hour ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Ah I hate that. And I'm not sure it was a joke. 

Matt and Cam are in the HOH but every time Matt mentions the power, Skippy shuts them off. It's aggravating. 

These men are very, very bothered that America might not lust after them the way they lust after her. And they certainly don't like that she's chosen to bestow attention on a man so very unlike them. They want Cory to say that he's just playing her so that she looks foolish or overly romantically aggressive as punishment for not fluffing their egos. And Cory is way out of his league here and seemingly has no idea how to negotiate any of this without making himself look like a real tool. 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
26 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

I just can't. (Then I won't).

Me too. Latest is they’re evicting Jag and he’s been told. I can’t watch another week of the fields show. I’ll look in on you guys occasionally but I’m out. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
39 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

These men are very, very bothered that America might not lust after them the way they lust after her. And they certainly don't like that she's chosen to bestow attention on a man so very unlike them. They want Cory to say that he's just playing her so that she looks foolish or overly romantically aggressive as punishment for not fluffing their egos. And Cory is way out of his league here and seemingly has no idea how to negotiate any of this without making himself look like a real tool. 

Pretty much this. It's pathetic to see how many of the men talk about America like she's sleeping around with everyone in her sight. 

Red hates America solely because she's a pretty woman and probably some other jealousy issues regarding his 21 year old girlfriend or whatever. Cameron has been very obviously lusting after America since he lost his first obsession in Reilly and now wants Cory out clearly because he thinks America will fall straight into his arms if her crush is gone. Jared doesn't like America because, y'know, she's a "female" and probably thinks she has a high body count and farts or something. Matt calls America a bitch for whatever reason, I don't even know HIS issue with her.

And it's not like the women are better. I know Family Fields were talking about how Red talks about America (calling her fast and stuff) but the way they explained Red's feelings, none of them voiced the concern with how he talked about her, none of them stood up for America, and they've also ALL hated America too. So they're not much better than the men are. 

There's just SO much misogyny in the house this season and it's becoming quite unbearable to watch. The only good part that came out of last night is that it SEEMS like Blue is finally annoyed with Jared and his views enough to distance herself a bit, but I don't even trust THAT (and I'm still catching up on the events of last night so have no idea if that's even stuck). 

Last season at least had a few better men and it wasn't all bad. This is just getting gross to watch and I feel so bad for America, and also for Cory, when they get out of the house and hear the way people talked about America. Because, from what I've seen of her, she's none of the things they describe her as. 

And, of course, Jared talking to Blue like she's some sort of object is also hard to see. 

• Like 11
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

At this point, I am rooting for America and that's it.

I really want her to win HOH tonight and go after Cirie and her sycophants but Cirie would just have Matt cancel the eviction.

And that's why I actually don't want her to win. She'll put her game in a worse spot.

I actually would really like Izzy to win HOH. She'll be a paranoid mess but I feel confident that her targets would be Cameron/Red/Bowie. She may distrust Cory but clearly likes him, and I think she wouldn't put up America either because Cory would distrust her. Izzy's a lot of things, including a huge flip flopper and yes Cirie hype-woman, but I do think Cory/America would be the most safe under her HOH. 

Although Izzy is a Cirie hype-woman so I guess if Cirie wanted America out, Izzy would do it. But luckily, I do think Cam/Red would be way more in danger because Izzy HATES them.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Latest is they’re evicting Jag and he’s been told.

NOOOOOO!!!  So he got Reillyed? How many times can these people flop back and forth, always with sincerity and promises, before NOBODY trusts them anymore? And why is anyone trusting them NOW? It’s all so very baffling.

I was planning to celebrate the end of the Jared and Blue show on Thursday. Instead, they’ll be celebrating while I scrub my eyeballs with bleach.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I think Izzy and Cory grew closer last night. When everyone else was eating dinner, Izzy went to the bumper pool room upstairs and Cory followed her in there because they're have-nots. Cory said I didn't mean to interrupt your alone time. And she went on to say that when it's him, he's never interrupting her alone time. When she's with him, she feels the same way as when she's with Cirie (as in, she's comfortable in his presence), and she said "you're my friend here."

• Like 2
  • Love 1

You know what, yea, let Izzy win HOH and get out Cameron/Red and then the power is null and void so America can get HOH and go after Cirie and co. The problem is, by then she'll probably be talked out of doing it and we'll be in the same place. I just need to fully accept that Cirie is steamrolling to the end.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
18 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

You know what, yea, let Izzy win HOH and get out Cameron/Red and then the power is null and void so America can get HOH and go after Cirie and co. The problem is, by then she'll probably be talked out of doing it and we'll be in the same place. I just need to fully accept that Cirie is steamrolling to the end.

Yeah, I stand by what I've predicted from the start: if Cirie doesn't end up winning, Jared will. A Fields is almost certainly winning this game.

I still would rather it be Cirie than Jared, though; the thought of him winning churns my stomach. But I've come to accept that, and Cirie is definitely getting no lower than 5th place. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1