Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Meme’s prize is a dinner for her and three other HGs of her choosing.

Rwanda: It’ll probably be really fancy.  Maybe it’ll be APPLEBEES!

Outback Steakhouse. Bring on the bloomin' onions.

• LOL 1

One must have dropped, or else they don't want us to see the actual dropping and winner - well, no, PC is back and it's still Nauru and Cameron standing. And airplanes in the distance.

Once they break the record, they need to start making deals.

ETA: I know they won't know it's the record, but just for me and for movement in the game.

Edited by Slider
  • Like 1

So Cameron won. Nauru took her hands off and is standing there shivering. She is concerned about being a Have Not again. Cameron says he is pretty sure she and Meme will not be Have Nots.

I can only hope that Cameron gives the fans what we want, especially those that roughed the whole 14h, burn that coven at the stakes. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

He might be POed for being a pawn twice in a row, especially if he's had any inkling there was talk of switching the target to him both weeks. And the potential switching was led by Cirie. He's not super likeable but I think he's a lot smarter than I realized.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

He might be POed for being a pawn twice in a row, especially if he's had any inkling there was talk of switching the target to him both weeks. And the potential switching was led by Cirie. He's not super likeable but I think he's a lot smarter than I realized.

I don't know if he's dumb, per se, but I think he's just going to put up Jag/Blue, so Cirie and her group will be safe. She'll freak out all week, anyways, though.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well, maybe not. You have to figure that the feeds are at least two minutes behind but it could be longer - the comp started around 6:55 pm BBT and ended what, five minutes ago? So there's a chance but my gut is saying they missed it.

Technically I'm still hanging in there sooo... I'll start accepting bribes in the HoH room once they unlock it for me. Anyone touches my peanut butter M&Ms, you're going on the block.

ETA: Wait, I might have done the math wrong but also I've been watching this shit for 14 hours - I think my brain is fried.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2

Feeds back, showing the kitchen. Red and Cameron are in the kitchen. He's wearing the necklace so they must have had the passing of the torch ceremony.

Do you know what this HOH comp reminds me, going overnight like this?

The 2020 presidential election. I was either in Berlin or Vienna. I remember watching TV, it was the middle of the night in the US and I thought the election results would be ready. Nope!!! What I saw in the middle of the night (US time) was one presidential candidate conceding the election, then changing his mind, votes coming, squabbles over the results and there being no winner. I don't think the results were decided until after I got back from my trip.

Anyhow, the similarity: waking up in the morning and no winner.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Meme is too damn tired to answer stupid questions/speculation about the dinner she won.  She has said that no details were given a half a dozen times in an increasingly irritated tone. 

• LOL 4

I have officially beat the record of the OG Pressure Cooker and I'm taking my hand off the button and my ass to bed. It was so much fun! I'm so glad that we got to do Pressure Cooker again. And now that we've gotten the first on our list of demands, let's move on to the next items: live HoH slip and slide or How Bad Do You Want It. Either one works although there are definitely a few in the house that I would like to see take chum baths.

• Like 10
  • Fire 1
  • Thanks 1

Lol of course Cameron wins HOH. I might be one of the few who likes Cirie, but I hope he nominates Izzy can't stand her. A week of Izzy freaking out wouldn't be any different from any other weeks, but maybe she will just spiral and spill everything.

• Like 2

Before the comp ended I was wondering if they would do if the comp went into the afternoon and delayed the HOH ceremony nom picks.

I enjoyed listening to Nauru and Meme's jubilant conversation in the  bathroom earlier. 

• Like 1