Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

It seems Red and Cameron are off the Izzy train though unfortunately. And Red actually volunteered to go up as a pawn if need be. Now, I would hope Cameron wouldn’t be dumb enough to do that but who knows. Red getting evicted on Cameron’s HOH would be funny.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1

Time for a visit to the grassy knoll!  I have the feeds on in the background and One of the HGs asked for the time (they're speculating on when veto will happen) and a female HG answered 11:20 and we immediately went to colonoscopy swirl.  I happened to look at my clock and it said 2:35 (11:35 BBT).  There are 3 possibilities:

A) Female HG (Possibly Algeria as she was on the screen at the time) does not know how to tell time

B) The clock HG's have access to is 15 minutes slow for...reasons

C) The feeds are on a 15 minute delay

Now I know from live chat that the Paramount feeds are definitely slower than some others, but I would not have thought the whole thing was delayed.

ETA:  If this is common knowledge and it's actually me that's on an info delay, my apologies.  

Edited by leocadia
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
21 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Now I know from live chat that the Paramount feeds are definitely slower than some others, but I would not have thought the whole thing was delayed.

ETA:  If this is common knowledge and it's actually me that's on an info delay, my apologies.  

First, ha! And: a while back I noticed a 6-minute delay one night when they were all in the yard. I *think* that that was pre-Luke. But post-Luke, I wonder if the show decided to increase the delay. 

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

To me, that’s actually the key difference, and might have changed the whole season 6. Rachel was in there with them, and I believe desperately needed to pee which is why she pushed Kaysar so hard to take Jenn’s “deal”, even though Janelle was on the outside desperately trying him to hang on.

Wasn't Janelle also completely plastered? I didn't have the feeds in season 6, but remember reading the recaps and what people were saying on TWOP and it seemed like no one in the S6 was any help to Kaysar. 

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

It seems Red and Cameron are off the Izzy train though unfortunately. 

That was fast! I caught a little bit of a conversation between Red and Cirie last night and it sounded to me like Red was laying the groundwork for getting Cirie to vote out Izzy if she goes up. He was letting her know that Izzy had told him things without Cirie’s knowledge. I didn’t catch specifics, but she seemed concerned.

1 hour ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

First, ha! And: a while back I noticed a 6-minute delay one night when they were all in the yard. I *think* that that was pre-Luke. But post-Luke, I wonder if the show decided to increase the delay. 

I’ve always noticed a fairly significant delay, but I can’t say how much because my clocks never agree. But they must have increased it this year or they got a faster Button Boy. In years past, I’ve heard a lot more singing and (horrors!) talk about production.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Derrick likely would have been one of BB's all-time best players. He just never got a chance to prove it, because production rigged too much shit that season (amusingly enough, it was not even FOR him specifically, which is kind of funny, he just got the benefit of it). 

So similarly, maybe Cirie would be really good at BB under normal circumstances. I think she probably WOULD be.  But we'll never really know. 

• Like 6
14 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

don't get why people pay to watch Taran's stream of standing there and commenting on watching a show. I see it as paying someone to keep me company or go out with me.

For me, when I’m invested in a season, I subscribe for the months the season is on not so much to sit & watch him chat, but as a means to throw directly to him a few bucks per month in appreciation for the daily feeds updates he does.  Without those, I’d totally miss important chunks of what is really happening in the house.   

• Like 3

They are back.  I think Cameron must have won, but am not sure.  Botswana said that Jag came in second by twenty seconds and was sad.   She, Izzy, Felicia, and Bowie are acting like they think the nominees will remain the same.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 2

Correction Red is wearing pov. I guess that’s why they were saying cam won because they’re the same. Looks like it was an individual timed comp and jag came short by 20s.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Useful 1

Looks like cam is keeping noms same because he and red both trust Cirie. She either has magic rainbows coming out of her ass like she’s known to do or this is BB driven. I’m not going to spend much time on the feeds this week if there’s not going to be any chaos and Cirie and co cruise but will check in if I hear Izzy is getting Izzy. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

I need Jared’s cocky ass to go & I want Cirie to pull the trigger as a mercy killing for his Zombie infected ass that is exposing her. Cut out the infection!  His sorry ass walked into Jag & America upset & just decided him showering was more important. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
18 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I mean, this is just BB period, right? People making inexplicable decisions to trust someone to their obvious detriment is a big part of what we do around here.

He_aint_lying.jpeg.d85faa6c2413d03f13bc1f8fce411eb9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Didn’t Cameron watch The Traitors? I know he brought it up in front of Cerie but then I think Button Boy did his thing. Maybe he only heard about it. In any event he should know that Cerie’s own special brand of warmth, magnetism and cutthoat ability landed her the win on that. Geez, these people.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Didn’t Cameron watch The Traitors? I know he brought it up in front of Cerie but then I think Button Boy did his thing. Maybe he only heard about it. In any event he should know that Cerie’s own special brand of warmth, magnetism and cutthoat ability landed her the win on that. Geez, these people.

The striking thing about Cirie in BB is that this is the one reality show game where the person you throw in with HAS TO WIN COMPETITIONS. They just HAVE to. And yet Cirie sucks at comps, and yet they're, like, "She's someone I NEED to have on my side" even while acknowledging that she clearly isn't really even all that committed to them! it's fascinating.

I know the famewhore aspect of it is part of it (even though calling her famous is a huge stretch), but I guess she is just bizarrely charming (and, of course, the producers are likely hyping her up in the DRs). 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I am fascinated by how poorly Cameron has played this week.  He’s won both HoH and Veto, but has done nothing with those powers to move get himself further in the game. He was *just* nommed last week by Felicia, but rather than target her he is doing the dirty work of Cirie, who is obviously tightly aligned with Felicia. If anything, winning both comps just increased the target on his back, which was already pretty large. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
26 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The striking thing about Cirie in BB is that this is the one reality show game where the person you throw in with HAS TO WIN COMPETITIONS. They just HAVE to.

You've got me thinking now about how Cirie would be a better contestant on one of the early seasons. It would be way more interesting to see her on season three, for example. I think it was more the style she'd legitimately excel at, not excel at because BB is indirectly helping her.

• Like 2

Re. Cirie: I get the charming. I mean, she had me at “leaves”. She also seems like one of those people who can make you feel like you’re the most important person in the room— someone who can gain total trust with a few words and a locked gaze. It’s a real gift, and one that’s extremely valuable in a social game. 

13 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The striking thing about Cirie in BB is that this is the one reality show game where the person you throw in with HAS TO WIN COMPETITIONS. They just HAVE to.

True, but that just means Cirie has to throw in with someone who can win competitions. Someone who is loyal enough to take her. If you look at the people Cirie went to the end with on Survivor, they were challenge beasts. (Parvati, Aras, for example) She didn’t have to be. She just needed to be the best ally she could be, by working her special Cirie magic. I agree, it’s fascinating. Because aside from her charm, what does she really bring to the table? 

I don’t discount Ciries’s ability to win late stage BB challenges, though. She may not have much physical strength, but she could ace the memory challenges. I would actually love to see how she could do in this game without the help of her secret mole. (I would have loved to see how Jared did without her, too, but then I got to know Jared and I no longer cared.) For that reason, I hope he follows Blue out the door very quickly.

• Like 8

What I really like about the live feeds are the fun facts you can learn and then share with your friends and families.  There was a discussion between Red and Angola about figs and dates.  According to Angola, Figs are dried dates in the way that raisins are dried grapes.  For her sake, I hope that's not a question in a future competition.  

Which reminds me, I miss the food comps!  Make them work for their snacks, BB!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
10 minutes ago, leocadia said:

What I really like about the live feeds are the fun facts you can learn and then share with your friends and families.  There was a discussion between Red and Angola about figs and dates.  According to Angola, Figs are dried dates in the way that raisins are dried grapes.

You're playing fast and loose with the word "facts" there, leocadia😄

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Lol Jag plans on telling this to Cirie and Izzy. Don't do it Jag!

That's amazing. I mean, again, this is fucked up that the production is playing against them like this, but at the same time, it's still pretty bad gameplay.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That's amazing. I mean, again, this is fucked up that the production is playing against them like this, but at the same time, it's still pretty bad gameplay.

The best part is that this all started because America confronted him about the alliance which Cory told her. Jared told Cory. 

He is telling Izzy right now. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Like 1

I miss the food comps.  I think forcing the hamsters to work together for a common goal did a lot to shake up the house.  The comps made different teams of "us" and "them" that were different from the in-house alliances and got people more willing to change their minds rather than blindly following their alliance leader.

I also miss the house missions, like caring for chickens, putting together complicated puzzles, or that one map/travel thing, which would win rewards for the house.  Slackers were resented, but over-achievers were also given a side eye as well.  Those weekly missions really shook up the house, and seemed to lead to shifting alliances.  

This modern BB where everyone "votes with the house" is boring.  

• Like 16

So I turned on the feeds, Izzy and Jag talking, and in about 10 seconds Izzy used the words "fishiness" and "sketchy" and "the Americaness of it," with most of the rest of the words being "like," and here's where I have to rethink all my life choices that led me here.  

• LOL 4

*steps off the Jag stan train*
*waits at the depot for the next best train*

What's my attraction to dumb as shit HGs? Do I not like myself? Am I a masochist? Is the bottle of moscato in the fridge not a good enough therapist? Am I already Team Ants in Week 4?

Team Cameron's Hair?

• LOL 10

It looks like everyone's having a little piece of a chicken pot pie that Cameron got as HOH. Of course Jared came in and just started stabbing at it, with Cameron weakly saying "Why don't you use a spatula?" Matt, who was next, said it wasn't even a pot pie anymore after Jared was done with it. 

Jag made a big point of clearing MeMe and Felicia out of the room before asking Cirie if she'd go up and talk to Izzy, they went around and around without being able to get together secretly, then they finally got back in a room, kicked Felicia and MeMe out AGAIN, and said that Cory told Malta about the 6 or the 7. He asked Cirie not to tell anyone and she no, she's not that kind of person, the problem with the house is too many people talking.

Izzy came in. He kind of made a hash of it, saying he has to talk to her again to figure out what she meant. Jag kept telling her over and over that he's not in an alliance but he has individual relationships. I'm so mortified that he's talking about Jared being on the other side. To his mother. And the only other person who knows who he is. 

I forgot, at one point Jag mentioned Jared saying something, and the camera was on Cirie's face and her expression was all "THAT BOY."

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

*steps off the Jag stan train*
*waits at the depot for the next best train*

What's my attraction to dumb as shit HGs? Do I not like myself? Am I a masochist? Is the bottle of moscato in the fridge not a good enough therapist? Am I already Team Ants in Week 4?

Team Cameron's Hair?

Tfw you jump off the train seconds before it barrels headfirst into a dumpster and creates a raging fire that destroys everything in its path. I wish I was this wise in my 20s.

1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

NO. STEP AWAY FROM THE ABYSS. He can’t even flip it properly.

There has been a lack of giggling and horking. Good point.

2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

It will never happen, but it would be funny if Cirie engineered Jared's eviction. 

It would be the best version of tough love that we could hope for.

Instead, we just get stern talking-tos. He’ll never learn that way.

• Like 1

The way Jag's talking about not sharing any information about his Jared suspicions with Felicia, and Cirie praises him for being so transparent, and he promises he's not going to mention "your name," I don't mean if he means just Cirie or Cirie and Izzy. And she says the others are afraid of his ability. And he says he will never say anything to hurt this team. 

It's kind of ENRAGING me. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
For the love of God WHY DO I KEEP TYPING ZAG?
  • Like 1

The triumvirate + Matt are talking about who should go. Looks like it’s leaning toward Jag, as someone who can win comps for them and also be a shield. With their track record of decisiveness, that means Jag should be going.

Although I think Cirie should be salivating at the prospect of getting Blue out of here. Best way to get her baby boy to focus. 

They have decided: Blue goes. They will not tell Jared, so he won’t get emotional.

• Like 4

Felicia, Cirie, and Izzy seem determined (for the moment) to keep Jag. Felicia says, and the others agree, that they shouldn't tell Jared until the last second so he doesn't have a chance to "get emotional." Meme came in and they're telling her. 

I have no idea if it'll stick, of course. 

Cory and the Philippines are not to be told, either.

Based on an earlier conversation between Meme and Felicia, Cory and the Philippines are very untrustworthy. They are playing the middle, and also each other. Aside from that, they’re both smart and sneaky.

Jag is going to be the shield they wanted Hisam to be, before he got all uncontrollable.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1