Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Random thought: what if Cory should take the (relatively) easy way out on his HoH comp “prize”, and name as HNs the first two to drop in the comp?  Cirie and Jared both being HNs at the same time might be moderately stellar.  😄

• Like 7
  • Applause 3

The weird thing for me is that I generally DO like Cirie (not so much her douchey son, but I think she's a nice enough person. Felicia is a fine, too. Even Izzy, I think is the case of a person being in a weird place and not acting like her best self), I just hate that she is getting so much production advantage. I haaaaaaaaaate production advantage. And they've done a good job avoiding shit like this for YEARS, so it makes me very mad to see it return for no good reason. 

• Like 14
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

The weird thing for me is that I generally DO like Cirie (not so much her douchey son, but I think she's a nice enough person. Felicia is a fine, too. Even Izzy, I think is the case of a person being in a weird place and not acting like her best self), I just hate that she is getting so much production advantage. I haaaaaaaaaate production advantage. And they've done a good job avoiding shit like this for YEARS, so it makes me very mad to see it return for no good reason. 

100% agreement; you’d think after the Casey Jones they pulled with Paul and his Friendship Bracelet season, they’d have learned better.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I wonder what kind of ads we'll start seeing in this thread after pages of pee talk.

The California Tourism Bureau will be touting live performances!

"Try CA Theater!"

• LOL 1

AH. Meme talking with Bowie, and Meme just let slip the “recently fallen” in the comp did have access to a bathroom.

Meme: “…and then it was Blue, then Jag - at which point it was down to me, America and Cameron, and that went on for a while - I went to the bathroom, and when I came back….”

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
Just now, Nashville said:

AH. Meme talking with Bowie, and Meme just let slip the “recently fallen” in the comp did have access to a bathroom.

Meme: “…and then it was Blue, then Jag - at which point it was down to me, America and Cameron, and that went on for a while - I went to the bathroom, and when I came back….”

Yeah, I figured that must be it with the screen going off for a bit after each drop, so that they could use the restroom. 

• Like 1
Just now, Nashville said:

the “recently fallen” in the comp did have access to a bathroom.

Well, sure, otherwise you're getting into Geneva Convention proscribed torture techniques.

Like what they let Josh get away with.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

It should be Cirie/Izzy but these fools have a absolutely no idea that Cirie, who has already played games like this 6 times already, is running the house.

I guess an Izzy nom is possible, which would be fun because she would fullly lose her mind.

Bur most likely the target will be America or if they can’t get her then Jag.

Obviously, Cirie is a shoe-in for this special power comp. I’d say Matt is, too. And then probably Cory has the best chance. But I’m gonna stay committed to voting for America because she’s really the only person I’m actually rooting for.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It should be Cirie/Izzy but these fools have a absolutely no idea that Cirie, who has already played games like this 6 times already, is running the house.

I guess an Izzy nom is possible, which would be fun because she would fullly lose her mind.

Bur most likely the target will be America or if they can’t get her then Jag.

Obviously, Cirie is a shoe-in for this special power comp. I’d say Matt is, too. And then probably Cory has the best chance. But I’m gonna stay committed to voting for America because she’s really the only person I’m actually rooting for.

I think Jared is a lock, as well. Cirie, Jared, Matt and....Felicia/Izzy/Cory, I guess? 

Just now, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Who in the bluedilly hell is this?

A joke name for America.

46 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Meme is too damn tired to answer stupid questions/speculation about the dinner she won.  She has said that no details were given a half a dozen times in an increasingly irritated tone. 

Meme is just so much like me. Leave her the f alone. 

• Like 6

Like, Paul was a piece of shit, and them getting such a huge production advantage in BB19 was outrageous, but at least they, you know, were actually playing the game. Not a GOOD game (hence them eventually losing in the end, because they played a pretty sloppy game), but they were PLAYING. Plus, the Friendship bracelets made it so that people had a legit reason to WANT to be on Paul's team. 

Here, Cirie is basically just laying back and controlling everything because people have just decided to let her because she's vaguely famous, and the show throws in a HUGE HUGE advantage for her with her son SECRETLY working with her. It's absurd. She's just sleepwalking through the game, complaining the whole way, and yet she's totally set. It's mind-boggling. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

But really, besides keeping Panama City safe, which I want to have happen, because Greenland is one of my favorite players left, it really, really doesn't matter who wins this. 

I quote myself from earlier not to toot my own horn, but just to note how predictable this shit is.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Interesting....I thought Jag was part of his alliance.

Outside of Red, who does Cameron spend his time with?

The other day Red told Jag that he would put him up if he wins HOH, and since Cam and Red are BFFs it makes sense that Cam would put Jag up.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

[About Family Fields]: They're too paranoid AND too comfortable. 

They are. It's such an aggravating combination. 

2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Quick flip to the house. Someone whispers, "Why, Jag?" Sounded like Jared. 

The guy who had a hissy fit and then a full night's sleep. I'm starting to loathe him. (I was already at strongly disliking him.)

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just put so many votes on America for the special power comp.

Me too. 

Thanks to the folks who followed this throughout a long long night!

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, blixie said:

Izzy is the key, we need her to lose her mind and spill about Jared. 

She wouldn’t, unfortunately.

19 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Interesting....I thought Jag was part of his alliance.

Outside of Red, who does Cameron spend his time with?

Cameron thinks Professors 2.0 is real and that ‘the other side’ is Jag/Matt/Blue/Jared/America.

Jag actually has a lot of info he could give Cam but the problem is Jag is very stupid lol. Cam wouldn’t believe him anyway though so meh.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

My ads are for Hefty "Stay one step ahead of stinky" and Total Wine and More.

Seems legit.  😆

I know it won't happen, but I'd love, love, love Cameron to nominate Mama Cirie, and Izzy or Felicia.  If one of them comes off the block at Veto, then put the third up.  He'll never do it, of course, but it would be sooooo much fun!  With his mama on the block, there's no way Jared could prevent himself from blurting out an anguished Mama! at the most awkward of times.

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Jag actually has a lot of info he could give Cam but the problem is Jag is very stupid lol. Cam wouldn’t believe him anyway though so meh.

How DARE you imply Jag isn't the smartest! He pursued THREE majors in college!!!

• LOL 9

It's kind of cool how the show really HAS come a long way in terms of diversity to the point where Jag being a Sikh really isn't an issue. In early season, it TOTALLY would be a "thing."

When I was a senior at an all-boys high school back in the day, there was this Sikh freshman kid, and...yeah, it was definitely a "thing" in his grade. Poor kid. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cam promised America at the end that he wouldn’t nom her and for now he plans on sticking to it. Looks like Jag/Blue noms.

Oh, thank god.  I missed that.  I feel like if America goes home, it's going to get really difficult for me give a damn about this season.  

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He also called Jared one of his ‘best friends.’

Seriously?  When is this happening?  Jared is usually with Blue, Cory or Cirie/Izzy.  The last time I saw Cam and Jared in the same vicinity, Jared was taking a nap.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Damn! It would be so easy to just decide based on the 2 who came in last, the first two to fall. One from each "side of the house" even though the house has multiple sides now. 

Why are they all afraid of Cirie?

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cam promised America at the end that he wouldn’t nom her and for now he plans on sticking to it. Looks like Jag/Blue noms.

This is a post that's hard to find an appropriate emoji for. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Why tf would Felicia be off-limits??? Hell, Felicia put his ass OTB - and turnabout is always fair game.  All Cam has to do is fill Felicia up with the same “You’re just a pawn” shit she was shoveling into him last week.

5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I went with mind-blown. :)

Same here, because it’s the closest I could come to this: 🤢🤮

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I’m cool with that but hope that BD is in Cam’s vocabulary. Cam has already told jag he’s going up. Jag can win veto and then cam can put jared up and we can end the showmance and have the Field family sweat it out to save their sick baby boy but I would prefer to have one the the Fields eliminated.

After such a long HoH comp, surely noms are tomorrow right? I doubt the Wall will be more than 6h.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2

Good day all, and I am so impressed with those of you who stuck it out until the bitter end. I am feeling like this group’s Jared equivalent, while the amazing @Callaphera is the America Canada we deserve. (Not the Cameron, nobody wants to be labeled a Cameron, who will absolutely completely fuck up this HoH.)

Cameron has spent way too much time groveling at the feet of the Ciries (the entire coven) to turn away from them now. Night after night, his starry eyed dream, whispered in hopeful tones to his companion Red, has been to join the inner circle. And now that all his wishes have come true, he will absolutely bow before the Queen of the Ciries and… do whatever the fuck she wants. 

8 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

No puddles at Red's place unless a lucky crew member wiped it up during the colonoscopy.

This sentence is like a haiku for the season.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7