Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Everyone Everywhere All at Once

• Start Topic

Like a chef who doesn’t pay attention to the guests' dietary restrictions, these comments are in the order of the episode scenes broadcast.

You know, watching the drunken antics of the crew on their night out and especially back at the boat -- if I were a guest, I don’t think I’d want any of them near me!

Harry, waking up:  “Groggy.  Very, very groggy.”  Possibly because of the massive amount of grog you consumed?

Luke:  “How did I get myself into this situation?”  Actions have consequences.  This is what happens when you let your penis make the decisions.

Now Laura is sneaking drinks on the job and people are talking about the antics of the night before – in front of her.  “Do you feel like you’re still drunk?”  Well, yeah, if you don’t stop drinking.

Aesha’s interested in saving time on making cocktails by using store-bought lime juice rather than squeezing limes fresh.  Yeah, appreciate the time saving, but for a yacht experience, why not just cater in McDonald’s rather than make meals fresh – it saves so much time!

What will happen next week?  Will chef recover from her errors?  Will Margot change her mind about Luke?  Will Laura stop telling Aesha how to do her job?  How many livers will abandon the crew?  Stay tuned, if you can stay sober…

Edited by Tanukisan
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5

There's trouble in the galley!  I am curious to know the back story of why there couldn't be additional tostadas?  Did she prepare handmade tortillas?  I'm looking forward to next week's episode to see what she will serve all three of the non-meat eating guests.  I was hoping Tzarina was finding her stride, but the preference sheet requests and restrictions are challenging for her.  I think its cute that she is flirting with Culver and he seems to enjoy it.

I rewatched the scene with Laura and her gold headband (stuck in her hair) about a dozen times, laughing my head off.  Mostly it was at Harry's expressions, but also a bit of karma for Laura who took so long to meticulously fix her hair.  I should have more sympathy because I have long hair and can't even imagine going through that, but ...

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Laura doesn’t seem the clinger that Luke thinks she is.

Onto the next for her.

She opens up her arms and says ‘what he doesn’t want this?”

So she’s able to poke some fun at herself.  Or she doesn’t care if Luke doesn’t want anything more serious with her.

Margot says she doesn’t like FBoys but her vagina seems to be saying otherwise.  She liked kissing Harry but not feeling like she wants to bone him.

Aesha says keep kissing him until the vagina comes around.

Tzarina too preoccupied with the one guest that she misses that the other women also aren’t crazy about red meat either.  So she hasn’t prepared enough tostadas.  So she ordered fish only for the one guest?  

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, aghst said:

She opens up her arms and says ‘what he doesn’t want this?”

That was the moment when she became the female equivalent of Gary on BDSY for me.

Girl, you ain't all that.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1

Laura is a strange one. Interesting to see her her drinking on duty. I wonder how long before Aesha/Captain catch on?  

Margot also has an flat effect when speaking. Quite a contrast to Aesha's enthusiasm. I do like her, even with a big side-eye to her kissing Luke after seeing make out with Laura. None of these guys are worth fighting over. 

Laura's not a clinger, she may be a potential bunny boiler though. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
10 hours ago, Tanukisan said:

Aesha’s interested in saving time on making cocktails by using store-bought lime juice rather than squeezing limes fresh.  Yeah, appreciate the time saving, but for a yacht experience, why not just cater in McDonald’s rather than make meals fresh – it saves so much time!

These aren't the type of high class guests that would be able to distinguish between fresh lime and bottled lime juice in their drinks. They're just sloppy drunks, they're not cocktail connoisseurs.

Drinking on the job if a fireable offense. 

Laura is throwing herself at Adam but he couldn't be less interested. Is it because he knows she's a messy bitch or is it something else?

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

He said more than once that he didn't want to get hurt.

He's really green at the whole yachting thing, guess he never heard of boatmances.

Then again, maybe he doesn't want to take part in the Bravo circus.

• Like 5

My son who is in the shipping business (petroleum) watched a BD* episode with me once and commented that anyone who hooked up with another crew member on his ships would have been fired on the spot.  Maybe Adam's reacting to that.

And the glass broke when the stews were taking care of the guests, so cleaning that up properly should be on them, not on the deck crew.

I'm finding that running two episodes back to back is killing the show for me.  It's boring to watch.  I think Bravo has made a big mistake with that programming decision.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

They're doing a Lee and Kate Couch show of some kind and some BD cast members going on some runway show.

So they're going to overload with BD.

They probably have more BD shows in the pipeline for Sept.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, aghst said:

They're doing a Lee and Kate Couch show of some kind and some BD cast members going on some runway show.

I enjoyed the Galley Talk shows, mostly because it was people who'd been there and done that talking about what was going on, but I have no interest in Capt. Lee and Kate doing a talk about all the Bravo shows, mainly because I don't watch any of the rest of them and have no plans to do so. Bravo is going to self-promote itself to death.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, aghst said:

So they're going to overload with BD.

Yes!  It's this Thursday night on Project Runway, if you are interested.  Project Runway has long been a favorite of mine, so I am so excited to see these two shows intertwine.  The competitors are assigned to re-design the crew's uniforms.  There are sure to be some dreadful results!  😂. I'm not sure who exactly will be there, but the brief glimpses in the previews are:  Captain Lee, Captain Sandy,  Zee, and Gary (ugh).  Good fun awaits.  ❤️

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I keep thinking these tips are pretty low, but $1 in US money buys you $1.50 in Australian dollars. So if my math is right, a $15,000 tip means $22,500 in Australian dollars. Still, I don't know how that does the Americans any good. They're getting paid in American dollars and are taking that home with them, presumably. Aesha and Jason can exchange it for Australian money. I don't know where Laura is going afterwards, and Harry is actually losing money if he exchanges his for British pounds (78 cents on the US dollar). 

• Useful 1
17 hours ago, Tanukisan said:

You are absolutely right. In a real charter with real guests paying their real money!
I think Aesha has decided not to trouble herself too much for those scripted trips.

These guests have been normal and pleasant people that want to enjoy their holiday! It is a very welcome change.
They might even came together and did not meet each other for the first time at Bravo Tv's production offices .

I am not sure about Laura  yet. I think she is just trolling, trying to be the one standing out from the crowd. Or she is just having fun.
Or maybe I hope she is 😁 cause the alternative is a tad scary.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I notice both Aesha and Jason calling Tzarina "Cheffy." I remember Aesha calling the chef that in previous seasons too. I don't know if it's an Australian thing or if they're just being overly cutesy.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, aghst said:

Below Deck Sahara Desert?

Below Deck Des Moines, Iowa?

Honestly, I can put up with some _____House shows (how's about Autumn House or Spring House?) and Below Deck______ shows, but I can't stand the Real Housewives of______ hot garbage nonsense. (However, I'm open to Real Housewives of Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch!

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6
6 hours ago, meep.meep said:

My son who is in the shipping business (petroleum) watched a BD* episode with me once and commented that anyone who hooked up with another crew member on his ships would have been fired on the spot.  Maybe Adam's reacting to that.

Cool!  Way back in the 70s, parents were friends with a dude who sailed on Gulf Oil tankers.  He was Danish and could split a case of beer with my dad. (and dad flew 747s)

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Was Laura helping Luke put his tighty whiteys away or was she moving his clothes over for when she moves into his room?   

So hoping she gets caught drinking and fired.  

I would like to see how she would respond to having Kate or Hannah as her chief stew.  Hannah would Hunnay her to death.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Yes!  It's this Thursday night on Project Runway, if you are interested.  Project Runway has long been a favorite of mine, so I am so excited to see these two shows intertwine.  The competitors are assigned to re-design the crew's uniforms.  There are sure to be some dreadful results!  😂. I'm not sure who exactly will be there, but the brief glimpses in the previews are:  Captain Lee, Captain Sandy,  Zee, and Gary (ugh).  Good fun awaits.  ❤️

Oh, and I forgot, Kate Chastain is one of the judges...

7 hours ago, rur said:

I enjoyed the Galley Talk shows, mostly because it was people who'd been there and done that talking about what was going on, but I have no interest in Capt. Lee and Kate doing a talk about all the Bravo shows, mainly because I don't watch any of the rest of them and have no plans to do so. Bravo is going to self-promote itself to death.

Bravo needs to just be done with it and bring back The People's Couch.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Tanukisan said:

As someone married to a Mexican, we have limes with all our meals and most of our beverages.  Fresh juice IS superior, though I'm with Aesha- don't give Laura the satisfaction.  If I were Aesha, I would say thanks for the suggestion and give Laura the daily task of juicing the limes.  😊

• Like 10
  • LOL 8
8 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

Maybe that is why her spending two hours of getting ready and still looks like shit!  I really don't know why the crew waits for her, leave her behind once and she will get the message.

8 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

As someone married to a Mexican, we have limes with all our meals and most of our beverages.  Fresh juice IS superior, though I'm with Aesha- don't give Laura the satisfaction.  If I were Aesha, I would say thanks for the suggestion and give Laura the daily task of juicing the limes.  😊

I am not sure why Aesha or Laura does not make a pitcher of Margaritas instead of one at a time. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
On 8/1/2023 at 12:51 AM, Tanukisan said:

Now Laura is sneaking drinks on the job

I wonder if Laura knows she is destined to be fired, and doesn't give a rat's ass. The obnoxious chef from the previous season claimed post-show that he was only supposed to film for a few weeks and that he was supposed to be a baddie who was scripted to get fired. When they kept him longer he really leaned into being a bad guy.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 5
12 hours ago, dosodog said:

Bravo needs to just be done with it and bring back The People's Couch.

Loved that show but it never came back here in the USA. I know there is a British version as well as an Australian version and probably a few other countries as it started somewhere in Europe like a lot of US shows. Probably something to do with the shows network not wanting their shows dissed & not allowing their shows to be disparaged in any way despite the fact that it works both ways and not everyone likes the same thing.

There were shows discussed on the show that I wouldn't have even considered watching had it not been for The People's Couch.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe that is why her spending two hours of getting ready and still looks like shit!  I really don't know why the crew waits for her, leave her behind once and she will get the message.

Clearly production is forcing them to sit and wait for her. They know she's going to bring the drama on the outing so there's no way they'd let the others leave her behind.

{Adam} said more than once that he didn't want to get hurt.

He's really green at the whole yachting thing, guess he never heard of boatmances.

Does he know what show he's on? Has he seen this show before? I'm pretty sure the first question they're asked when they're trying out for the job is if they're DTF. Young single guys playing deckhands are supposed to be chasing after the stews, that's part of their job, if not their main one. 

Maybe he was just cast specifically to play the malcontent who quits or gets fired. But even those guys are usually horndogs. And Laura is offering it up on a silver platter.

Not that I'm implying anything . . . 😉

Edited by iMonrey
  • Like 1
On 7/31/2023 at 10:46 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

I re-watched the scene with Laura and her gold headband (stuck in her hair) about a dozen times, laughing my head off.  Mostly it was at Harry's expressions, but also a bit of karma for Laura who took so long to meticulously fix her hair.

I was right there with you, laughing my ass off at the b*tch with a tangled mass of hair.  I hate her.

On 8/1/2023 at 6:01 AM, snarts said:

Margot also has an flat effect when speaking. Quite a contrast to Aesha's enthusiasm. I do like her, even with a big side-eye to her kissing Luke after seeing make out with Laura.

I can speak to this.  What you may be hearing is just the classic upper mid-west accent, an accent that's supposedly difficult for actors to learn.  I remember William H. Macy(?) talked about this when he was filming Fargo, the movie.  We elongate vowels (baaaaag instead of bag, flaaaaag instead of flag).  We do other funny things to words and we have strange phrases (ohhh geeeez, yaaaaahhh sher, and you betcha).  It's partly from our original Scandinavian population.

23 hours ago, meep.meep said:

And the glass broke when the stews were taking care of the guests, so cleaning that up properly should be on them, not on the deck crew.

I forgot about that.  It was not down to Adam then.

19 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I keep thinking these tips are pretty low, but $1 in US money buys you $1.50 in Australian dollars. So if my math is right, a $15,000 tip means $22,500 in Australian dollars. Still, I don't know how that does the Americans any good. They're getting paid in American dollars and are taking that home with them, presumably. Aesha and Jason can exchange it for Australian money. I don't know where Laura is going afterwards, and Harry is actually losing money if he exchanges his for British pounds (78 cents on the US dollar).

Your math is correct.  As far as Harry, he would only end up with £11,700, so yeah, exchange rates are not fair.

15 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

ME TOO.  Part of her hour-long preparation ritual must be mouthwash to remove the smell of booze from her breath.  It looked like Aesha twigged that Laura just had a drink when she asked Laura if she was still drunk.

On 8/1/2023 at 8:39 AM, aghst said:

[Adam] said more than once that he didn't want to get hurt.

Adam is really green because he's always puking over the side of the ship.  Who has time for a boatmance when you have vertigo and are throwing up non-stop.  Again, I can relate because I have Meniere's disease and get vertigo and puke as a result.  Please pass the Dramamine.

Edited by Oosala
  • Like 3
  • Hugs 1

I re-watched the scene with Laura and her gold headband (stuck in her hair) about a dozen times, laughing my head off.  Mostly it was at Harry's expressions

Harry does have really goofy facial expressions, I noticed in this episode. That might be part of why he's not having better luck with the ladies. More of a class clown than a Casanova.

It looked like Aesha twigged that Laura just had a drink when she asked Laura if she was still drunk.

It was Margot who asked if she felt like she was still drunk, not Aesha, unfortunately.

Again, I can relate because I have Meniere's disease and get vertigo and puke as a result.  

Yeah but I'm guessing you don't work on a boat, nor have you made any attempt to do so.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Harry does have really goofy facial expressions, I noticed in this episode. That might be part of why he's not having better luck with the ladies. More of a class clown than a Casanova.

It was Margot who asked if she felt like she was still drunk, not Aesha, unfortunately.

Yeah but I'm guessing you don't work on a boat, nor have you made any attempt to do so.

Yes, he doesn't strike me as the cool, sexy type.  But, as we women mature, we can see the positives in having a partner that is both funny and sweet.  They keep us entertained and treat us well!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Gah, these stews that get all caught up with trying to hook up with some guy on the crew, if they were on dry land in some bar those guys wouldn't get a second look from the stews but somehow on water, these are the hills the stews want to die on, I do not get it unless it is completely for the cameras and if it is, you really do sell your soul to have sex with some you don't really like or just to stop someone else having sex with that person. So dumb.

Laura always looks stoned in her TH's.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, TV Glotzer said:

Why can't Captain Jason put in his own contact lenses??

Also, Luke and Laura are so vile.

I could not get contacts in my eyes, no matter what I tried I just couldn't do it so I decided to get the Lasix surgery instead, I figured if I stressed about putting them and taking them out I'd just forget about them, how does Jason manage without Aesha?

Luke and Laura (I keep thinking about General Hospital, remember that time Luke raped Laura and then married him? I always thought it was an odd choice to marry your rapist but ok writers, whatever), deserve each other and all the drama that will ensue. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, TV Glotzer said:

Why can't Captain Jason put in his own contact lenses??

He usually has it so together that they want to find some vulnerability...VOILÀ...can't put in his own contacts. Later they can accuse Aeshia of sucking up to him and getting special passes.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

OK, they film this show for a few weeks.

So what is Jason doing the rest of the time, just wearing glasses?

Hmm, the show is making him, or strongly encouraged him, to wear contacts for the show, so that they can play up how hunky he is?

I can't recall, he did wear glasses in season 1?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, aghst said:

So what is Jason doing the rest of the time, just wearing glasses? . . . 

On WWHL, Culver said he wore glasses and tended to leave them all around the yacht. 

• Useful 3
12 hours ago, aghst said:

OK, they film this show for a few weeks.

So what is Jason doing the rest of the time, just wearing glasses?

Hmm, the show is making him, or strongly encouraged him, to wear contacts for the show, so that they can play up how hunky he is?

I was going to ask the same.  Since they are playing up the hotness for him, I can see Bravo thinking glasses don't exactly fit the bill.

• Like 1

I was going to say, if they want to play up his hotness, they need to get him Invisalign (some of us like straight teeth, and in the show, his aren't. at all) Anyway, I was looking for a photo to prove my point, and lo and behold! He has done Invisalign and now has straight teeth. MUCH better

From his IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoDcx3cjs3D/

So happy I decided to focus on myself and start my Invisalign treatment journey. I always wanted to straighten my bottom teeth but was afraid to commit to braces. With my Invisalign aligners, I’m already seeing results with less pain than braces and I still get to do and eat everything I love. Excited for what’s in store for 2023! Click the link in bio to start yours today #invisalignpartner #happyyouyear #smilesquad

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I was going to say, if they want to play up his hotness, they need to get him Invisalign (some of us like straight teeth, and in the show, his aren't. at all) Anyway, I was looking for a photo to prove my point, and lo and behold! He has done Invisalign and now has straight teeth. MUCH better

From his IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoDcx3cjs3D/

So happy I decided to focus on myself and start my Invisalign treatment journey. I always wanted to straighten my bottom teeth but was afraid to commit to braces. With my Invisalign aligners, I’m already seeing results with less pain than braces and I still get to do and eat everything I love. Excited for what’s in store for 2023! Click the link in bio to start yours today #invisalignpartner #happyyouyear #smilesquad

Please tell me he does not need Aesha to put his trays in his mouth, lol.

• LOL 7