Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

Just now, Maggie Mae said:

I am very underwhelmed by this first episode...

Me too. I wanted to see more interaction between the contestants. Well, we'll see what the feeds are like tomorrow. Morning shift tomorrow!

Wtf! I love Cirie but no!!! Jared is the spitting image of her, that secret dies on night 1🤦🏻‍♀️ Underwhelming 1st episode. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Oh, I hate that next HOH, someone's gonna be pulled from the house for an undisclosed amount of time. It better not be longer than a couple of hours. If it's over a day, even if they're safe from being nominated, it SUCKS. 

Blue's hair reminds me of a ring-tailed lemur.  I hope that's on purpose because it will make me like her more.

Mathias-Appel-Ring-tailed-lemur-showing-

If Izzy ever feels threatened the game, the first thing she'll do is threaten to out Cirie/Jared if they don't protect her.  If she's on the block with one of them, despite her promise, she'll pretty much have to let everyone know that Cirie and Jared are built in votes for each other.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

That boot in the Have Not room is gonna get old real fast. Guaranteed people are gonna drop it by week three and just walk out of the room.

Cirie's crying over the fact that Jared's in the house with her.

I wonder if she'd sacrifice herself for him if it came down to her vs him. I didn't think so before, but with how emotional she is over seeing Jared playing the game, now I wonder.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I wonder if she'd sacrifice herself for him if it came down to her vs him. I didn't think so before, but with how emotional she is over seeing Jared playing the game, now I wonder.

I think it may depend on how well she thinks he can manage the money if he won.

4 minutes ago, Thalia said:

If Izzy ever feels threatened the game, the first thing she'll do is threaten to out Cirie/Jared if they don't protect her.  If she's on the block with one of them, despite her promise, she'll pretty much have to let everyone know that Cirie and Jared are built in votes for each other.  

I mean, it's one way to give Cirie and Jared a disadvantage despite their very big advantage of having a pre-existing relationship: because of Izzy knowing, they now have an extra layer of keeping Izzy happy for as long as possible to not piss her off and have her spill their secret, and that could be tricky, given how fast Izzy zoomed to Jared to call him out on the relationship.

Izzy inadvertently made their games harder and trickier to navigate.

LOL, yeah, Luke, let's scream your alliance name in the bathroom where people can hear you from the kitchen.

Smart plan.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I don’t see how Izzy is going to work for Cirie and Jared, they’re unfortunately stuck with her. The only way she can be eliminated without collateral damage to them is if the house was split like last year. Too many Cirie DRs already, yup this is going to be the Cirie show 🤬

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3

Dang.  I was hoping that losing comps would result in auto nominations for the rest of the season.  Guess not.  

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

They didn't bother having a visual explanation for him? They're really just having an auditory explanation for someone who is deaf?

I hope they're explaining it behind the scenes.

Just now, CuriousParker said:

I hope they're explaining it behind the scenes.

I'd hope so, but with the announcer also announcing times and it looking like everyone is getting the explanation on the spot, I'm not so sure.

They should have just asked one of the nominees to announce the rules.

I’m puzzled by why so many people wanted to avoid being HOH this week when they can get the least amount of blood on their hands than most HOHs (by being able to “save” 2 people) 

• Like 4