Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

Oh, we actually got our first intro in a few seasons!

I hate it lol

I do like that Reilly isn't counting Felicia out on winning the veto.

So many houseguests in the past have discounted the older folk, particularly the older women.

Poor thing.  I'm glad she's ok.  

Oh geez.  They are already bored and making pineapple people.  Stir crazy in less than 7 days.  heh

I mean, even though they just got their alliance name from their room (and Janelle), Bye Bye Bitches is at least something different?

Oh, I was hoping Cory would be sarcastic and clocking that he's being invited AFTER an alliance has formed and knowing his place is gonna be right at the bottom.

There's Mecole! Now that I've seen her and Kirsten's faces up close I can tell them apart. The feeds cameras usually show everyone from a distance so you can't see faces very well.

And here we go! The first live eviction of the season!

Hisam: I could...NEVER....decide....between the both....of you....

Right, I forgot he said that weird.

Hisam: I've noticed all the young people hanging together and that's why I didn't use the veto!

Me: Boy, you were told by Cirie lol

• LOL 1

After watching Reilly cry for a week, it was funny to see her say winning HOH was her dream in the recap.  I missed that episode when it aired the other night.

Oh ok, the Show is going to make it look like Kirsten had a snow ball's chance in h-e-double hockey sticks chance of staying.  Amusing.  

Hmm, so one houseguest leaves early, and Kirsten is dressed in competitive gear instead of a typical eviction outfit?

Is there going to be an eviction tonight if they're already down one houseguest?

Oh, broke the code of conduct! Here we go!

So...eviction is going on as normal, which I guess I understand.

I totally get why Cory felt the need to speak up and I also fully get why Jared told him it was probably not the time or place to discuss what Luke said.

That being Hisam, he 100% heard what Luke said, c'mon. That look on his face makes it very clear he heard what he said.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Was it odd that they had Reilly read that statement?

I don't think so, she's HOH.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Ah, so Cirie doesn't necessarily want to work with Izzy long-term but she has to in order for Izzy to not spill her secret.

Yeah.  I've been getting that feeling too.  And now she's confirmed it.

7 votes to evict (weird way to say that, Julie).

Hisam votes to evict Kirsten (and he's gonna compliment Julie AND do shout-outs)

Jag VTE Kirsten (no compliments, "sadly vote to evict...." shout-outs)

Izzy VTE Kirsten (shout-outs)

Cameron VTE Kirsten (calls her Miss Julie, shout-outs, lots of birthdays tonight)

And commercial. 

I wish they would ban shout-outs.  Auto eviction! heh

4 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

People talked about Cory looking smug....what about Hisam? Lol well he looked mean and mad, and he didn't care about what the women were saying. 

I missed that.

Just now, enchantingmonkey said:

I guess they didn't want to pay for captioning so Matt could know what Julie was saying.  Ugh.

Yeah, so far they're not doing a good job when it comes to meeting Matt's needs.

And we're back!

Matt VTE Kirsten (compliments, poor guy didn't know when he could leave, shout-outs)

Blue VTE Kirsten (shout-outs, more birthdays)

America VTE Kirsten (compliments, shout-outs)

Mecole VTE Kirsten (compliments, "with a VERY heavy heart....", shout-outs)

Cirie VTE Kirsten (shout-outs)

Bowie VTE Kirsten (shout-outs)

Cory VTE Kirsten (BEAT YOU ZACH! I'm dying, that was the best shout-out ever!)

Red VTE Kirsten (shout-outs)

Jared VTE Kirsten (compliments, shout-outs)

And Kirsten's out.