Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, and Hisam's all about LOYAL AND INTEGRITY.

We'll see how long that lasts.  

What happened to Matt's back?

I really wanted to like Hisam but he's behaving like a middle manager using corporate speak.  Yuck.

He is just insufferable.  

Apparently you are not allowed to use the Veto during Hisam's HOH.  "I'd hate to have to [cracks knuckles] take you for a ride. Bwaa haaa haaa!"

5 minutes ago, CuriousParker said:

What happened to Matt's back?

I looked this up yesterday.  He has a tattoo that CBS doesn't like.  I read that it might be song lyrics. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Useful 3
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Did Hisam try to threaten Matt that he'd put him up on the block if he used the veto on Reilly? 

I'm not sure.  I miss stuff while running my mouth in here.  heh

How the fuck is Matt supposed to play this game? Well, apparently he’s not having a hearing problem here 🤷🏻‍♀️

At least we get Joe’s cute face make a cameo.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

This comp is so incredibly unfair for Matt.

Fuck Big Brother for putting this comp in a season where they have a deaf contestant.

Like, seriously, they give their deaf houseguest a veto that COMPLETELY RELIES ON HEARING. 

Like, what the actual fuck, Big Brother. There's no way he can complete this. There is no way he can actually win this.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This comp is so incredibly unfair for Matt.

Fuck Big Brother for putting this comp in a season where they have a deaf contestant.

Like, seriously, they give their deaf houseguest a veto that COMPLETELY RELIES ON HEARING. 

Like, what the actual fuck, Big Brother. There's no way he can complete this. There is no way he can actually win this.

https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-deaf-contestant-matt-klotz/

I found this interesting.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Man is Hisam so very condescending. Dude needs to tone it down. Bet he goes home next week. I wish, and I am not a big fan of her, Riley will rally and get peeps to vote out Cameron instead. And then I hope she guns for Hisam so hard.

Edited by Lamima

Well, here we go! Week 2 eviction and there's a thunderstorm outside my place! Let's hope the power stays on for this episode!

Let's go!

Also, let's see how production messes up with Matt tonight!

I feel like I forget the reference to Cameron being Space Cowboy.

Or maybe I just don't care.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

I’m not getting the furor after the veto speech. What was brutal about it? Why did they not show us the unedited version. They didn’t edit the attack on Taylor last year so this isn’t making sense.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

@enchantingmonkey, at least you're missing being super annoyed by the way all the houseguests are talking about how they CAN'T BELIEVE Hisam's rudeness or how far he went with his POV speech.  No way we saw the whole thing.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I’m not getting the furor after the veto speech

I think it's because he was so forthright in saying he wanted her gone and asking\telling everybody to vote for her so everybody else can be friends again.

Or not.