Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I wish one of these days, an evictee would leave out the first door and then slam it shut and run out the main door before the others can open it back up.

Did that not ever happen in earlier seasons?  There were some vicious evictions in the past.  Probably more than one who didn't hug anyone on the way out.

Cory came the closest to not shouting anyone out, though his one shoutout was a little understandable. 

I think it’s a good sign for Matt that Hisam named the others in the Handful (Riley, Blu, Jag, Cameron) but not him, in terms of who is in the other alliance. 

CBS couldn’t spring for closed captioning for Matt in the DR? That was appalling on their end  

Edited by jsm1125
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I wish one of these days, an evictee would leave out the first door and then slam it shut and run out the main door before the others can open it back up.

I thought Cody did it when he jumped the table and also thought Michael did last season.

6 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Did that not ever happen in earlier seasons?  There were some vicious evictions in the past.  Probably more than one who didn't hug anyone on the way out.

3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I thought Cody did it when he jumped the table and also thought Michael did last season.

I thought LC meant the doors that open into the studio so the remaining houseguests can't see out.

Just now, enchantingmonkey said:

Oh, they could still do a BattleBack with whoever goes after Kirsten.  But they aren't giving her a chance to get back in.

That would be so incredibly unfair if they did that.

I'm very worried, with this unanimous first boot, that it's a sign of how votes will go for the rest of the season.

Even with this tease of a split house, and they all vote together? Is this a sign it'll be unanimous/near unanimous all season? Yawn, if so.

• Like 2

Well I just clicked onCBS to watch Big Brother, and . . . Golf? What the ???? So golf has to finish up, the 60 Minutes before we can watch Big Brother? I was thinking about this happening with football in a few weeks. But now?

I hope they're done soon. My luck they're on Hole 2.

5 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Well I just clicked onCBS to watch Big Brother, and . . . Golf?

Me too!  This-Episode-Live-Chat may end up being a nothing burger.

Episode has started and, uh, weird new DR background.

But also kind of cool?

Wait, are they actually in a new studio place? This isn't the typical other studio they use.

Wait, BB got an increase in their budget.

Wait, this is really cool.

I can't understand the Nether Gorgon (NG).  Also?  I think NG is on stilts or he has bad knees.  One of those.

There's the garage with the chainsaws from that one commercial with Nashville's avatar. 

This is quite a set. It really looks like they're put in a neighborhood somewhere.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

They sure as hell better have written instructions for Matt.  I can barely understand what the Gorgon is saying.  

The shed with the chainsaws reminds me of the insurance commercial with the teenagers running around "Let's go hide there!   Good idea!" 

Edited by Thalia
Lamb18 beat me too it.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Is the nether in the back yard ir off campus? It’s been a while since they’ve done an off campus comp, no wonder it took so long and a lot of budget went into it. Yeah, idk how Matt would have understood anything; I think he just followed someone else. Should have at least used captions for us, even my tv caption didn’t understand the gorgon. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
Just now, dizzyd said:

Is the nether in the back yard ir off campus? It’s been a while since they’ve done an off campus comp, no wonder it took so long and a lot of budget went into it. Yeah, idk how Matt would have understood anything; I think he just followed someone else. 

Off campus. This is not the backyard but it's ALSO not the typical alternative space they've used before. This is an entirely new studio because it's bigger and seems to be more open, as far as I can tell.

Jared: I got this! I saw the number four, I know EXACTLY which door to choose!

Me: But both doors have the number four? 

Nether-Gorgon: You chose the wrong door, Jared! Sucks to be you!

Jared was so cocky, yet he was so wrong.

That's really funny.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Ooof, Jared just lied to Reilly's face.

This IS hard, knowing Reilly is spot on and Jared won't even entertain the idea. He isn't showing any signs that he'll keep her safe, despite her begging. And I hate that Jared is lying to her and saying "trust me", knowing she's Hisam's target. 

• Like 2

How do they not understand that Jared has to protect himself not them?! They already knew they were in trouble the moment Hisam won HoH so why are they surprised with his noms?

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3