Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

I was about to comment how we're seeing all modern clips and then just legends from past seasons, and then we finally got some clips of earlier seasons. Not many, mind you. It seems like the editors were obsessed with the last 8 seasons. 

Oh, is this season gonna be called Big Brother 25 or is it just gonna be the premiere? 

Because "Previouslyyyyy on Biiiiiiiiiig Brotherrrrrrrrrrrr 25" doesn't ring as well as just Biiiiiiiiig Brooooottthhherrrr!

• Like 1

Oh no, Blue. Yep, I'm writing her off for wanting a showmance immediately. It's sweet she wants to use the money for her family, but still.

Yeah, let's show Red with his super young girlfriend and baby. Yeah, that's a smart idea.

• LOL 1

Jared better keep his mouth shut about Cirie if he’s learned anything from the legend. But maybe a showmance will derail that plan. Any bets on how long before his secret is out?

• Like 1

Mecole seems fine, though we'll have to see how she fares in the house.

Matt...on the one hand, yay for deaf/HOH representation. On the other hand, boo to wanting a showmance.

Why are we getting, like, eight houseguests all at once?

• Like 1

Well, I change my mind about Izzy the moment she mentioned Kaycee as a role model. She's gonna annoy the hell out of me.

Jag seems great.

Reilly seems weirder than I expected. 

It feels like we're rushing through the houseguests, despite this being a 90 minute episode. Which only means some twists and turns are upon us.

Cut to commercial, goddamn!

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Well, I change my mind about Izzy the moment she mentioned Kaycee as a role model. She's gonna annoy the hell out of me.

I was with her right up until that moment!  

Blue is trying a little too hard.

Red better not drop that baby.

Is a political analyst the same as a lobbyist? Mecole seems cool to me, kind of like Taylor.

Now we have Matt, the Tyler wannabe. You know he could send secret messages to the deaf community by using ASL.

I suppose I should like Izzy because I play the flute, but I don't know. I get the sense she may crack easily.

I like the Sikh guy. A little Paulish but he reminds me more of the Afghanimals from The Amazing Race.

• Like 3

Oh....they're not going in the house yet? Does that mean half the house isn't going IN the house?

I'm guessing we're seeing some sort of split house twist, since last season's split house twist was so successful....as long as they don't put one half in the backyard lol

Did Reilly know Matt was going to be on? Her speaking with her mouth closed can prevent his lip reading. But an showmance with him and theyll be doing other things with their lips. Everything these guys are saying in their intros about their strategy is probably going out the window in the 1st minute. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I wonder how soon it will be before the ones I dislike now I will like later and the ones that seem OK I will really dislike. Happens every season, Paul, for example.

• Like 3

I have no words for Hisam.  I'd say he was made up, but I don't think that a burlesque performing geriatrics doctor (who also happens to be Muslim) would make a believable persona.   I'm intrigued.

• Like 3

I don't know who I will root for yet, but I know who I won't - hi Izzy! 

Will probably like Cirie's son, Matt, Mecole, and Jag. Possibly Kristen and the separated cowboy dude. Subject to change of course.

• Like 1

Oh here's the guy who's from Minneapolis, living now in Seattle.

Another Corey. Sigh. In his photos he looks that political guy who was on Celebrity Big Brother and just stayed for a week.

The Australian will team up with the doctor. from Minneapolis.

This girl makes me think of Jessica or Alyssa.

Here's a new Whistlenut, horse guy who likes rodeo.

I like Kristen, the molecular biologist. My brother is one too.

• Like 1

Ok, so first impressions on these intros? I like America, Cory, Cameron, Jag and Mecole.

Everyone else either said something questionable or I straight up hated their intro.

Let's see how fast my impressions change.

Wow, they're whizzing through these commercial breaks. 

Unsettling news.....

It better not be five veterans coming to play the game.

Most of the current houseguests look worried that these three are gonna play the game with them.

That, or they don't know who they are.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, no, there's four multiverses that can change the game? What does that mean?

As long as there isn't a FrankieVerse I'm good.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I'm gonna admit, everyone looks awkward as hell. None of them seem very excited anymore and have fake smiles plastered on their faces.

I think they're as annoyed by that clip as we are.

I think they want to get in the house and start playing.

I already forgot what the universes are except for Comicverse.

• Like 1

First group is Felicia, Red, America, and Matt.

They all have to choose different comps to play in.

Julie: Take a quick look around!

First Group: *immediately goes outside*

Oh, the outside looks terrible with the multiverse twist. 

Second group is Cory, Blue, Jared, and Izzy.

I will say, props to Blue and Izzy for NOT wearing fancy dresses night 1.

So it's HUMILIverse, Scaryverse, Scrambleverse and Comicverse.

Corey, Blue, jared and Izzy. Now why isn't Blue on the blue team?

So they go through a time tunnel. This is the last time they'll be polite to each other.

• Like 1