Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

Well, to everybody who was saying “no no no” to Jag as he gloried in his destruction of the various Jurors’ games: that was Jag doing what we (or I, anyway) said he needed to do - own his game - and man, did he ever.  I will say, though, Jag’s overall bloodthirstiness surprised me more than a little….

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

IMO, one of the rare times where the Top 3 prizes were won by the 3 best competitors in the game.  Even though I would have liked Hisam to have gone further.

CONGRATULATIONS to JAG who made history by being the first Sikh Punjabi to win BB.  Got to respect him for taking his bestie and the best competitor left to the end.

VERY PLEASANT SURPRISE Cam won AFP.  He's a competitor.  I also think we will see him on BB Reindeer Games, then The Challenge.  

Edited by inandout
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1

I didn't want Matt to win because I think he's a jerk and a misogynist, but I'm doubly happy he lost after those abysmal answers to the jury. Jag had clearly at least thought about and planned out what he would say, and Matt clearly had not. 

They must have fed Meme that line about Cameron being the season's hero, and I think she did her best to deliver it with a healthy dose of skepticism. I'm not sure the show even realized she was sort of calling them out by saying she thought Cameron was a villain she she was in the house but learned differently on the edited show.

The pre jurors always talk about how they're going to come out swinging, and in reality I think the show dictates pretty much exactly what they say.

A bit surprised that they didn't ask about Jared and Blue's relationship, and I can't help but wonder if that was by Jared's request. Maybe he's back with what's her face?

I laughed so hard I cried at Matt thinking Cory and America were related but in retrospect, and I hate to give Matt any benefit of the doubt, I'm going to say that if he didn't get the question written out on a teleprompter, he might not have processed the language quickly enough to really understand the question. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, CuriousParker said:

Oh Will, what have you done to yourself?

The transformation is complete.  He is now 100% made of plastic. 

1 hour ago, Thalia said:

PS:  And Jared looked surprised at BJ's profession. 

Well she says she prosecutes money laundering so maybe Jared has a little sideline business we don't know of he is now worried about.

39 minutes ago, inandout said:

Cam won AFP.  He's a competitor.  I also think we will see him on BB Reindeer Games, then The Challenge.  

And I'm sure Matty Ice intends to make the reality TV circuit too.  Never saw the challenge thing and never will but it sounds like something he would be recruited for.

36 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

A bit surprised that they didn't ask about Jared and Blue's relationship, and I can't help but wonder if that was by Jared's request. Maybe he's back with what's her face?

If that is true then he shouldn't have had his face all over Blue's face 1 second after everyone broke for hugs.

Jag's win surprised me too but hey I did say this was game of thrones and maybe Jag picked up my vibes and fashioned that bloody hands, mastermind speech based on that.  (Evil Jag: "Now to tell them I planned the Red Wedding too, hehehehehe").

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Felicia is never letting go of her irrational hatred of Bowie Jane, is she?

I got the impression Felicia never lets go of her grudges against anyone.

Only Cirie could get away with telling Cameron right to his face that his social game was trash!

She was seriously hung up on his hair. Hers was longer but his wasn't mostly fake. Re his social game, at one point I started wondering if maybe Cam had undiagnosed Aspergers.

PS, Cirie looks hot. 

Yes, if hot in this instance means way overdressed for the occasion. The only things missing were a scepter and crown. (I don't watch Survivor so I've never understood why she was treated like royalty.)

Jag: I am the leader of this train wreck! It’s all on me!

Good going.

Up until his final speech I felt sure Jag would win but afterwards, nope. Apparently he knew some of the jury would be bitter and he thought it was best to lean in. But dang, that speech was way off-putting to me. He went overboard IMO.

Lol I guess I can agree with Meme a little there. A lot of people watching the show actually liked Cameron and appreciated his big moves. Even though it seemed like most people on her and in the house didn't like him.

I wouldn't describe Cam as a hero but I don't think he deserved a villain edit either. He just seemed early on to be more analytical than most of the other houseguests and it seems to have been read as a threat. Nevertheless, he was the one I was pulling for from the first episode. I'm not really read in on whatever his bad behavior was.

UO, glad Cameron won AFP.

Me too but I was completely shocked. I really thought Matt would win and it looked he did too, lol. Julie handled that perfectly.

Boy do I hope next season won't be as long as this one.

• Like 4