Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, willco said:

Crap. Cirie is winning !

That would have been the best outcome.  Jag would have gone out the door barring him winning veto.

6 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Did Cirie throw that?

No way.  She wanted it desperately but she sucks at comps just like she did in Survivor.

6 hours ago, mojoween said:

Cirie’s attitude sucks.

Crie's attitude is my attitude (and America's).  Two big guys going to the end in BB ... again.  Love her attitude.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 1

I will never understand the Oversized Memory that Reilly has left in that house. 

LOL at the idea that Felicia would ever be okay with FBJ of all people putting her on the block.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Why not Miley? Did they think it was taken? I’d rather be a Miley than a Rat.

Mid December, ants have taken over the house, the rats are nibbling at the abandoned remnants of Felicia’s pockets, and Matt is still waiting for His Week.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Yeah, if you can’t count on Cirie to throw water on the Reilly love fest, what hope is there?

Look at Felicia’s gut, coming through again.

Cirie throwing fingers. Lol at the random one for BJ, but gotta love unfiltered Cirie.

Meh episode. Excellent company. ‘Til next time, all.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

I do love the Felicia and Cirie show. Give them a spinoff Paramount plus!

The New Odd Couple.

Bowie Jane?  You won't win no matter who you sit next to.

Well, dammit.  My CBS station is showing Tennessee Titans football instead of BB.  I thought maybe I could pick it up on Paramount/CBS, but it isn't letting me watch live.  I really wanted to see the jury house.  Oh well, laters.  

• Sad 1

Jag: I've helped AND protected Matt this entire game!

Me: .....MATT SAVED YOU FROM WALKING OUT THE DOOR WEEK 4! WHAT DO YOU MEEEEEAAAANNNNN YOU PROTECTED HIM?!?!

Also, Jag and Bowie are absolute idiots.

Jag and Bowie: Cirie's more dangerous at comps!

Matt: But what if a mental comp is coming up? Felicia's been good at those.

Jag and Bowie: .....

Matt: .....

Jag and Bowie: Cirie's played in less comps, we don't know how she'll do and if she suddenly becomes a comp beast! 

Oh good, the jury house, WAY more interesting then the current F5.

And live HOH! Perfect!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Well, dammit.  My CBS station is showing Tennessee Titans football instead of BB.  I thought maybe I could pick it up on Paramount/CBS, but it isn't letting me watch live.  I really wanted to see the jury house.  Oh well, laters.  

Jag wants Cirie out because she can win comps 🙄 she just hasn’t had much opportunity because she wasn’t in most veto comps. Matt actually rolled his eyes and wants Cirie to stay but doesn’t want Jag to suss him out. Bowie is whatever as usual. That’s all that’s happened so far.

• Love 1

Cirie:  I've trusted you even though we had that thing with Red.

Me:  Oh you mean when you didn't tell her about the vote and then gaslit her?

Daddy’s home in jury house now. The 1st 4 are now watching clips from DE. 🇺🇸 is still pissed and they’re discussing Matt v Jag for their votes because they feel it’s inevitable.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

F trying to break up the minute men by telling Matt Jag is insulting him. I’m glad she’s still there coz she’s definitely still playing the game and is a better narrator in DR than the rest. She may have switched Jag’s target if the week though. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

So you're telling me all Matt has to do is be adamant and stand his ground on Felicia going and Jag will vote Felicia out?

STAND YOUR GROUND, MATT.

This has been a very mercurial cast. I remember early weeks when targets would switch 10-20 times every week. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Cirie is wearing the same thing as in day 1.

I guess they settled on Cirie. 

• Like 2

So, we finally get goodbye messages and....Jag's not good at goodbye messages, confirmed lol

So essentially, we need a Felicia HOH for a non-predictable finale, but watch, Bowie's gonna win tonight, just to make us all suffer through her thinking she has any shot at winning the game.

Guess what Bowie? You could win the next three comps you play in; you will still have no votes.

• Like 1