Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

That was a good interview. Now that Cirie is out of the pressure cooker BB house, I’m back to loving her. I just didn’t like her in this game especially with the umbilical cord that had to be cut twice. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Oh, the nerves are high. I'm just gonna prepare for a Bowie HOH, because the universe hates me.

First question, Jag receives a point (goddamnit, Felicia! NO!)

Second question, everyone gets a point.

Third question, Bowie gets a point (NO FELICIA, DON'T LOSE IT NOW!).

Fourth question, Jag and Felicia get a point (Jag needs to lose omg).

Fifth question, Jag and Bowie get a point (yeah, I think Felicia's out).

Sixth question, Bowie gets a point (yep, Felicia's done).

Seventh question, Jag and Bowie get a point.

Oh, who cares? Either one sucks ass.

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 2

At least there was potential fun in Jag winning HOH, Matt winning veto and then Matt deciding to cut Bowie Jane so Jag didn't have Bowie taking him to F2. 

Here, Bowie wins HOH, Matt/Felicia go up, and either Matt wins and probably evicts Felicia out of loyalty instead of choosing the smarter option in taking out Jag, or Jag wins and takes out Felicia because loyalty or whatever.

Like, we have to root for Matt winning veto here and making a backstabbing move against Jag in order to have a potential interesting F3.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't think she has a shot at getting top three, tbh.

If I had to consider everything I voted for a waste, I’d never vote. I like Cory and Cirie but they’re not getting my vote. At one point, I liked Matt and mecole but that moment has long passed. 

7 hours ago, Thalia said:

Ah, that looks like Cory and America in an amazing exact replica of his current apartment.   Except every man his age that I ever knew also had a Big Ass Stereo

Cory and America will last about as long as Jesse and Jane did. I do think both, Cory and America, will make it out alive though.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And here we go, the final eviction before the finale!

I've still got Yellowstone.  Sigh.

Just now, CuriousParker said:

I've still got Yellowstone.  Sigh.

I don't think you're missing much. 

Just mostly Bowie bragging about how much she's done in the game (lol)

Jag, Matt's not an absolute moron. He knows that Bowie didn't pick him to go up based on a fucking number game.

Oh, never mind, Matt DID think it came down to a fucking number game.

• LOL 5

And here comes Cirie into the jury house.  

Oh, and Cirie isn't too happy with Matt. 

But she also isn't impressed by Jag either. 

But the real point here is that NOT A SINGLE PERSON mentioned Bowie Jane. It's basically Matt vs Jag.

• Like 1

Cirie is pissed.  Interesting.  

Dammit.  I'm more interested in the jury house than anything else tonight and my stupid streaming keeps freezing and I'm missing the conversation.  

ETA:  Double Dammit.  I heard Cirie someone is beating two non-senior citizens "one airhead and one idiot."  Who is the beater, and which one is the airhead and which one is the idiot? 

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Taylor's amazing, I am so sad we don't have someone like her in the house this season.

I love Taylor pointing out that the modern Big Brother has been about competition wins.

Best move = Getting rid of Reilly.

Worst move = Getting rid of Hisam.

Taylor trying to find reasons to why Bowie could win. Not much beyond comp wins and avoiding the block.

Taylor's reason for Jag: He's won comps and could make a case for himself.

Taylor's reason for Felicia: Faith of a mustard seed!

Taylor's reason for Matt: Social game, hasn't burned as many bridges.

Taylor clocking Jag pissing off the jury and that could hinder his chances to win.

I love Taylor so, so much. 

Taylor is such an eloquent speaker, I think if Julie should ever decide that she's done hosting, they NEED to get Taylor. She's just so good on TV.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh my god, Big Brother, I don't care about this veto. Hurry it up so we can get to the eviction.

Gee, I didn't realize that it was important for ALL FOUR of them to win this veto.  Thanks for telling me Mr. B, in lengthy, tedious, detail.  If you hadn't shown me Felicia, for instance, I might have thought she didn't care about winning the veto. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Do we really need a veto meeting?  Does anyone think there's a chance Jag may want to put himself on the block?  I'm definitely questioning my decision to watch this live with no ability to fast forward.

• LOL 2

The right people made the F3.  I want to see people who can compete. Bowie ties Cam for having the most HOH wins (so far).  Jag is the Veto King.

Felicia floated longer than she should have.  Her biggest mistake was backdooring Hisam, who was in her alliance, when she was HOH.  That clique of her, Cirie, Izzzy then proceeded to push out Red and alienated Bowie.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Many thanks to Former Mod and the Primetimer forums gods for providing us with a way to live chat during the season 25 episodes.   I always enjoyed it when live chatting was allowed during finale nights, and this season we've been able to spread the fun out over an additional 30* episodes!

As Red might say, thank you kindly.  

*Tonight is episode 41, but I figure not all of the episodes have been all that much fun.   😉

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1

We can only hope.  We should get to see production interact with the "guests".  We might get more interesting stuff.

Awww, Cirie loves Jared.  I suppose it is nice someone does.  

The "romance" between Riley and Matt seemed to mostly consist of Jag and Matt jumping on each other.  

I've been flipping between this and DWTS (Greg Brady!  How Dreamy!).  Have they spent anytime on Blue and Jared?  They got a LOT of attention in the early days.  Just sayin. 

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Have they spent anytime on Blue and Jared?

Not that I remember, but..... I'm also looking for a coffee maker for a single person.