Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

Kristen, Luke, Jag and someone are the yellow team. Insee someone os the Australian.

Cameron reminds me of Kyland too.

Does that tunnel lead to the back yard, in disguise as a competition?

In terms of the comps, I don't know which 'verse is which comp, but it looks like:

First Comp has Felicia, Izzy, Jag and Cameron.

Second Comp has Matt, Blue, Kirsten and Hisam.

Third Comp has Luke, Reilly, Cory and Red.

Fourth Comp has Mecole, Bowie, Jared and America. 

Not sure if it's a fashion statement or good planning on Bowie's part with the fingerless gloves.  Having no idea what the comp may be, she's ready for a hanging on/endurance type game.   

God, what low energy everyone has.

That half muttered "hi Julie" and they stepped into the house minutes ago. They're either scared or bored.

I'm sorry, nomination competition?

Please don't tell me the elimination is tonight.

• Like 1

As for the Multiverse -- as happy as I was with the acting oscar wins I did not enjoy Everything Everywhere All at Once.  My favorite summary of the movie (not mine):  What is about?   it felt like about three hours. 

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 1

I hope some idiot Hamster (redundant?) doesn't get mad at Matt for not paying attention to him/her for "not listening." 

Before or after he explains his deafness.  

Nooo, not Jared!

• Like 1

I will say, after the women sucking in competitions the last few seasons, it IS nice to see the women do well. At least we won't have four women on the block.

But it sucks for Jared that he lost that. I do think he has a chance to stay, especially seeing the people in one of the other groups. 

When Julie told them to think about the twist their faces were all saying "Think about what?  We don't have any info..."

Sad to see Jared as the first nom.  He intrigues me, as does Jag and Bowie.

Intrigued by Matt too, but I do wonder how is he getting all these instructions for the comps?  And how does he swim?  They go at a buzzer or started pistol, so how does he know when to go?  Did I miss something in his intro?

• Like 1
Just now, Slider said:

Intrigued by Matt too, but I do wonder how is he getting all these instructions for the comps?  And how does he swim?  They go at a buzzer or started pistol, so how does he know when to go?  Did I miss something in his intro?

Well, since he participates in Deaflympics, they have a different method to starting a race. I'm not sure what that is.

• Like 1

Good upper body workout.

Rats, Kristen is going to be last. Everyone else's sign has their score but Kirsten's says Loser.

So will the Comicverse comp be the BB Comics comp?

2 minutes ago, Slider said:

I wonder if there is a signer standing off stage.

I hate first episodes so much. Everyone is coached to be extra, and Julie references about 18 possible twists. I just remind myself that by week 3,  we go back to the usual Big Brother.

• Like 3

is this going to be over in 10 minutes or is this an endurance comp?  Do we get feeds immediately?

Someone's getting fired, lol.  Did they not realize the optics are just four people laying on the ground with no way of telling how/if they're being pulled?

Edited by leocadia