Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

Just now, dizzyd said:

The words the legendary meatball actually came out of Julie’s mouth. Are they going to be tossed with meatballs or have pans banged on their heads?

Maybe spaghetti sauce sprayed on them.

Over to feeds!

• Like 1

Well I’m shocked they aired the fight and didn’t just sweep it under the rug like they’ve been doing on his other negative behaviors just so they could fit their golden son in a winning narrative. 

• Like 6

Like you said @CuriousParker, this should have been on Thursday’s episode. But I guess Thursday had already been edited at the time and this happened too late to make the cut. Guess it explains what will happen this week though. He’s definitely not winning the AFP now. 

• Like 2

This may have been 1 of the shortest Walls in the history of BB, the air time was almost as long as the actual live time. What a contrast to the pressure cooker. And what a disappointing result! He was lucky Cameron couldn’t play. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

I like the way Cirie talks about all the different alliances, as if the alliances just appeared out of nowhere.  As if she wasn't the one setting up all these fake alliances!

Cory calls her out, and Cirie has that "oh shit!" Look on her face.

• Like 5

I’ve wondered about how dumb these guys are in the way they’ve been playing and also not seeing the obvious relationship staring them in the face but now with the way BJ dropped and everyone ignoring the “baby”, I wonder if BB is bribing them to not tell so they can fit their storyline. But maybe after that fight and fan feedback on this “secret” over the half season, they may change the narrative. 🤞

Edited by dizzyd
12 minutes ago, CuriousParker said:

Sigh.  Oh Cameron.  Wake Up!

He’ll probably wake up after the veto ceremony. 

Looks like a predictable boring week with predictable noms and a predictable plan to backdoor for revenge. Oh and predictable gaslighting from the man child. 

Edited by dizzyd
34 minutes ago, CuriousParker said:

It kinda looked like Bowie gave it to Jared.

If I hadn't seen it myself, I wouldn't have believed it!!! Bowie kept looking down, like she was checking to see who was still on... That's so strange, given how upset Bowie was after the Red eviction.

Then I think about Matt just 'giving' up the veto for what??? It's not like he got $$$ or some great vacation. The same person that used the Power of Invincibility just gives up an opportunity to weigh in on an important eviction. Hmmmm??? 

V strange week.

• Applause 1

Loved how this episode showed how utterly stupid Cory is. Wrote up a lot in the TV thread about same.  Cory was handed a golden opportunity but did everything wrong.  This is not "Debate Camp" and Cory is a total idiot for not seeing that.

Also Cory can't keep his emotions in check standing up and yelling like that.  Emotions buttons and debate smugness, poor combo.  He did everything wrong but thinks he is King of the Game now, hahaha.

48 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Is anyone suspicious of Cirie/Jared? Or do they think it's normal she calls him baby? 

Everyone else is probably too worried about their own standing in the house, I guess. Definitely America figured it out (& then Cory) last week. This week, they will b too scared to do or say anything.

• Like 1

Well Blue, enough of the DR talks. Just do it already and blow up his game. But for some reason she’s content with not playing and just riding the idiot baby’s babushka. 

Besides votes, is this the 1st DR we’ve seen from Meme? Has anyone ever gone half the season to show up?

• Like 2

Cirie wanting Jared to put her up if cam wins shows she’s not playing to win, she’s just here for her baby. What verse are we in, those feet are gross. I’m painting my toe nails right now to counter this episode. Did anyone notice, the players are wearing clown shoes?!

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

This is probably the most boring backdoor week in the history of BB and the most predictable week this season.   I’ll give Cam credit for his calm demeanor when he knew the inevitable. Doesn’t negate his past indiscretions but a few points in his favor.  Hope his eviction will be improved by a Jared double eviction tomorrow. 🙏 I guess I can take relief and satisfaction in knowing next Wednesday will be Survivor and TAR.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, dizzyd said:

This is probably the most boring backdoor week in the history of BB and the most predictable week this season.   I’ll give Cam credit for his calm demeanor when he knew the inevitable. Doesn’t negate his past indiscretions but a few points in his favor.  Hope his eviction will be improved by a Jared double eviction tomorrow. 🙏 I guess I can take relief and satisfaction in knowing next Wednesday will be Survivor and TAR.

Cam certainly is NOT a visibly emotional person.  He just seems to roll with it.

No jury?  So he gets to go home and laugh at these geniuses?

• Like 1

When Cory says at the end, "Last week I took a massive risk...," there was another weird glitch in his speech when he said "risk."  The lip movements didn't match the word just like what happened in the vote a couple of weeks ago.  I recall his brother saying something on social media that it's a speech thing.  I guess it's a real thing, but so very weird.

• Useful 1

Well we’ll know he’s going home if Julie asks him if he suspected Cirie-Jared which for an intuitive guy, he was clueless about. I wouldn’t mind the 2 evictees tomorrow doing a battle back next week but if Jared is evicted, I don’t want him to have any chance of returning and may I never see him in any other show in future. 🙏

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1

Whoa, new hairdo Julie. Really hoping this is a good episode considering it’s a DE but not holding my breath. Not compared to Michael last year at least. Hope you’re here fearless leader aka former mod, missed you yesterday. 

• Like 2

I am shivering with fear! My teeth are chattering! It's the Scaryverse!

1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

That is a haircut. But you can’t distract me Julie from the bullshit you’re about to give me.

A haircut or a wig.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2