Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

Jared is being a complete dick.  Good for Felicia calling him on it.  

Cirie yelling, Felicia yelling, Jared condescending, most everybody listening with glee.

Also?  All BB players are either a pot or a kettle.

(I'm thinking you guys may be ahead of me.)

Bathroom scene with Cam, Matt, Blue , & Jag is an example of awkward politeness.

I feel bad because Matt feels bad.  He's going to feel bad for a whole other reason once he finds out the "secret".

What is he even saying?  What info has she withheld?  It all happened in a few minutes during the double eviction.

Jared mad at Blue for not telling him he was the target in the DE. When could she do that? How? The DE went so fast there's barely any time to talk to anyone. I hope Blue turns her back on him. He expect 100% subordination from her.

I think when you add up the time on commercials and time onthe show, the commercials will have taken more time during the episode.

• Like 2
Just now, leocadia said:

Have they ever explained why the "zombies" are wearing camo?

Because it's SPOOOOOKY.

Or so they want to believe. Like little kids, we just pat the producers on the head and say "good job!"

Oh my god, I genuinely don't care who wins. It's torture either way we look at it.

I'm gonna be equally excited for who leaves and equally pissed at whoever stays.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

This comp, and these DRs, are absolutely terrible and boring. It's like they have NOTHING else to talk about than "I think the other person is doing well but I can only focus on MY SHOVEL! I can't make a mistake OR ELSE I'LL DROP MY BALLS".

That's it, nothing of value. Nothing of value is happening. Why are we spending ten minutes on this crap? I DON'T CARE.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, and Jared's crying.

He's probably waiting for Mommy to fix it like she has all season.  (As in cleaning up after his sloppy playing.)  He didn't have the patience or self-control for that comp.

Thank you for Cam-splaining that, Cam.

I know it was based on a production prompt, but it still sounded condescending, lol.

• Like 3

Oh brother.  Jared thinks Cirie needs him to cover her gameplay?  Really?  "She'll have to fend for herself?"  She's been doing that for YEARS, without any help from you.  Sigh. 

Just when I think my opinion of Jared can't be any lower, he proves me wrong.

I haven't seen Matt exercise in weeks.  This hiatus can't be helping his future swimming career. 

But if they ever make teeth flossing an olympic event, he's trained, he's toned, he's ready!  

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

This is really sad, because I remember being so shocked and delighted when Kaitlyn failed to complete her 8 piece puzzle.  It would be equally awesome to see that happen to either Jared or Cam, but what SUCKS is that the other one comes back in that scenario.  What fun is that?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Also, does he need to do all three balls or just one? I totally missed if Julie said. Because if it's all three, that's fair. But just one and I'm gonna scream.

I'm pretty sure it's just one.

Cameron's gonna get one ball done in, like, 30 seconds.

I know they don't want a Kaitlyn fail but there's less stress for production since whoever loses, the other person comes back. They can make it more difficult because someone comes back, regardless!

What bullshit if it's just one ball.

• LOL 1