Type keyword(s) to search

S10.09: Forbidden Fruit

• Start Topic

Katie and Schwartz celebrate a milestone in their breakup with an extravagant dinner that quickly goes south; Scheana erupts on Lala for skipping wedding events to avoid Raquel; James must atone for his behavior when his temper gets the best of him.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

In the spirit of this shit show, I have a bottle of Rosé chilling and some white cheddar cheese popcorn just waiting for me.

🍷. Have a glass for me. I’m going to have to catch the episode later.

I have come to love white cheddar cheese popcorn. I could eat a whole big bag in one sitting. 🍿

• Like 11
5 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Katie and Schwartz celebrate a milestone in their breakup with an extravagant dinner that quickly goes south;

I have to ask: Didn't they already do this in Vega and Havasu? 

What's with these people continually celebrating getting divorced? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

So the restaurant shut down in order to serve half a surf and turf entree and two pretty cocktails. Probably not the romantic situation they were expecting...

And man were Katie's windows dirty; I guess they only clean the ones in the Preferred Block...

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Fucking LOL at this weak ass junior high "You can't sit at my table" message from Scheana delivered by Rachel. Congrats Rachel, you just let Scheana make a real Gretchen Wieners out of you.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
7 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

So the restaurant shut down in order to serve half a surf and turf entree and two pretty cocktails. Probably not the romantic situation they were expecting...

And man were Katie's windows dirty; I guess they only clean the ones in the Preferred Block...

Maybe they’re following the Schwartz & Sandy business model… 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)

I cannot believe that stupid ass Rachel went to Katie’s room to instruct her were she can and cannot go in the hotel.  The friggin nerve.  Then we find out that Scheana didn’t directly ask her to talk to them, Rachel took the initiative.

I’ve never been the biggest Katie fan but she is taking a beating from these people.  It might have been better if she stayed home.

Rachel looked like an idiot imitating the old muppet guys with her sleeves.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 16
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

"Forbidden Fruit". Katie and Schwartz celebrate a milestone in their breakup with an extravagant dinner that quickly goes south; Scheana erupts on Lala for skipping wedding events to avoid Raquel; James must atone for his behavior when his temper gets the best of him.

Wow, this ep is boring as fuck and everyone annoyed me with their juvenal bullcrap.

Why did the men wear speedos with a drag queen's face on the crotch?

I was amused at them trying to make the area of the restaurant they cleared out for filming seem like Schwartz was the last person still eating his meal all alone.

I was skeptical about Katie and Kristie just happening to be within viewing distance of the festivities. I hate when Schemer is proven to be correct. 

I didn't believe for a second when Schemer claimed she was kidding about telling Katie she couldn't go to the club pool. OK, Scheamer. 🙄

Why are they trying to make Schwartz and Raquchel falling in love? 

Who the fuck is the douchbag with Schwartz on WHWL?

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ally is not cut out for reality TV (despite her apparent history in it). When it comes to fight or flight, like me, she goes with flight. Everyone knows you need to be a fighter on these shows.

Reservation for Mr and Mrs Bubba.

How does one straighten her nipples?!?

After this divorce dinner, maybe Katie should change the sandwich shop name from Something About Her to Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss.

“senorita Bubba, let me introduce you to your surf and turf.”

Um, isn’t the hotel staff’s job to tell the non-preferred guests that they can’t access a specific pool? I thought perhaps this was going to be extending an olive branch and inviting her on the boat—I guess not! Figures Scheana said it as a joke and Raquel thought it was a serious assignment. Um, Katie and Kristina are like the only people at this preferred pool. It’s almost reverse psychology to make them go there so they wouldn’t figure out what they really doing. 

Custom screen-printed budgy smugglers. Now this is a party favor. 

I’’m so confused by this optical illusion of Ally and James talking in this steamy bathroom. I thought one of them was reflected in the mirror but then I realized James pulled the mirror further open and he’s on the other side. It’s like he busted in through a two-way mirror. But the mirror over the sink actually opens wide into the bedroom, like a 70s kitchen counter that has little retractable doors to pass food to the dining room. Wild.

Scheana is having a white Welcome party, and Katie is having a black “unwelcome” party. Lol.

Schwatrz is peering one eye behind a pole to ask Katie…to trim his armpit hair?!?!

Ariana points out that Rachel’s antenna pops up over the suggestion of Schwartz making out with someone. Brock and Scheana are insistent that he makes out with anyone—and Brock is heard cheering and egging on Schwartz and Rachel to “make out!”

“My attraction to Schwartz definitely outweighs my desire to be friends with Katie.” I suppose you can replace with Sandy/Ariana?

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

12 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

Why did the men wear speedos with a drag queen's face on the crotch?

Who the fuck is the douchbag with Schwartz on WHWL?

That was Brock. I don’t recall why. But there was some party where he had makeup on.

Andy said he’s the son of a brat-packer and his last name is Lowe, so this is Rob Lowe’s son, I guess? I don’t know why we should care.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Schwartz is on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live. He said he knew that Sandoval and Raquel had a one night stand in August, Sandoval told him he was in love with her in January, and Ariana and him were not in good terms/happy. He promised to tell Ariana, and he supposedly tried. He said Sandoval is still infatuated with, addicted to Raquel. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Good Gawd Almighty.  How LONG is this dumbass wedding festivus going to go on?  I mean, we've already had two freaking episodes of it and they haven't even gotten to the Rehersal dinner and the TADA! W-E-D-D-I-N-G!!!  Ima gonna hurl.  Honestly.  I just cannot.

I CANNOT with all the white bathing suits, all the WHITE party dresses, suits, shirts, ties, shoes and Scandoval's WHITE fingernail polish.  It's enough.

I was kinda snickering that Katie & Kristina were just "over there" eating while overlooking the dumb whatever it was that night.  Betcha dollars to donuts they're gonna be overlooking the whole damn wedding.  GOOD.

I used to think that those "destination weddings" sounded like fun but this is showing me that I would NEVER in a MILLION YEARS EVER want to attend one.  Just go to the church or venue, get married, go to the reception and GO THE HELL HOME!!  AARRGGHH!

Stick a fork in me.  Notice who's NOT in attendance?  Ken & Lisa.  SMART PEOPLE!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Ariana (to Schwartz) for the win "you really like to make out with people only when you're married to someone else" 

Rachel is so drunk with power, reminds me of Alex acting as Bethanny's ittle messenger on RHONY. Kinda funny that Scheana was messing with her. Rachel should've been worrying about her own messy ass.

OMFG, Schwartz asking Katie to trim his armpit hair? I can't. 

This would've been a fun group trip if it wasn't centered around stupid Scheana's second wedding. 

Edited by snarts
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
22 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

That was Brock. I don’t recall why. But there was some party where he had makeup on.

Andy said he’s the son of a brat-packer and his last name is Lowe, so this is Rob Lowe’s son, I guess? I don’t know why we should care.

John Owen Lowe, Rob Lowe's son.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)

About the Big Bear trip in January: it was the Toms' trip, Jo came later, and Raquel came too. Supposedly. Schwartz thought Ariana and Raquel had broken up, and Sandoval was in love with Raquel.

About the reunion: Ariana "eviscerated" Tom. Like everybody else did. Schwartz didn't think he had it in her.

He didn't cover up for Sandoval.

He said Sandoval had a game plan: to talk to Ariana about breaking up after the reunion.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Wink 2

WWHL: Schwartz “learned in August of the one night stand, allegedly” and Andy says you said at the reunion you learned in January. Schwartz thought it was an emotional affair in the fall, but was flabbergasted when Sandoval told him in January that he was in love with Raquel! “It was an open secret” and a lot of people knew and Tom was brazen after falling in love! Damn. I did not expect Schwartz to give up this much detail immediately! We are only 5 mins in! He has broken up with Ariana or has attempted to many, many times, and he’s not happy, it’s not healthy. Sandoval has ADHD and he gets obsessed with things, like the sidecar, now Raquel is his heroin. He did not know when he made out with Raquel, but it sounds like Sandoval fucked Rachel before then because he joked that Raquel’s breath smelled like cigarettes. Shotski time?!? Yoooo, we’re getting good info here. Cut the shots and gimmicks and just let Schwartz continue to spew info! (Okay, now that they skewed off topic, this is Rob Lowe’s kid, and he wrote and produced and stars in a Netflix show called Unstable with his dad, a la Dan Levy on Schitt’s Creek w/ his dad Eugene Levy. Also Ramona Singer’s daughter Avery is here as bartender.) okay, back to grilling Schwartz! Sandy “smuggled Raquel into” their ski trip and he knew they were in love at the time; Jo came later. Schwartz was “under the impression that he was more or less broken up with Ariana and he was in love with Raquel.” Tom had a game plan to sit down and tell Ariana the whole, highly edited version of the truth after the reunion. He told Tom exactly what he needed to do, he agreed but didn’t do it.

Damn! If anyone skipped WWHL, watch it!! 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 3

My god, Schwartz looked like a fool on WWHL.  I use to think he was handsome and charming but I’m over that.  He looked bloated, wore weights on his wrists to keep his hands off his face.  But when he told the viewers to give Tom a hug, ugh, just ugh. 🤮 

I felt sorry for John Owen Lowe.  He was trying to promote his Netflix show and they barely talked about it.  He did however have some good comment for Tom about Scandavol.

• Like 19
  • Applause 1
7 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

What in the hell was that?  Her inner psycho is starting to come through.

She's really feeling herself this season, thinking she's about to become a fan favorite for standing up to BlahBlah.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

I cannot believe that stupid ass Rachel went to Katie’s room to instruct her were she can and cannot go in the hotel.  The friggin nerve.  Then we find out that Scheana didn’t directly ask her to talk to them, Rachel took the initiative.

I’ve never been the biggest Katie fan but she is taking a beating from these people.  It might have been better if she stayed home.

Rachel looked like an idiot imitating the old muppet guys with her sleeves.  

I agree, but her sleeves did kind of remind me of Muppets with those stupid maribou feathers.  I wonder if she planned that, or am I giving Raquel credit for something that is above her intelligence level?  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10
15 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I agree, but her sleeves did kind of remind me of Muppets with those stupid maribou feathers.  I wonder if she planned that, or am I giving Raquel credit for something that is above her intelligence level?  

There's no way that she came up with that off the cuff (I mean, have you seen her interact with people in an adversarial context? It's like she's on a time delay as she tries to come up with a clap back), it had to be scripted. It's not even a particularly clever thing to say given that these people all kind of hate each other and are constantly making fun of/being mean about each other. In any given episode you could say that "X and Y talking about Z situation are like the muppets in the balcony mocking everyone else." There are probably outtakes of her saying it about other cast member combos.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

I think I have watched too much reality tv, but I just suspect everything is fake for "storyline" purposes 😄

Schwartz and Raquel "making out":  so fake and I don't even think it's them trying for camera time - it literally seems like production ordered them to do it!  And that's even without knowing that Raquel had already started her true love affair with Sandy!

Schwartz and Katie: after 9 years of watching them I'm sad to say that I don't think they are faking much - he's the same schmuck he's always been to her.  He manages to get to the restaurant, be seated and meet the waiter, order drinks, wait for them to be served, and then once Katie starts her toast he just HAS to interrupt because his phone is so uncomfortable? Schmuck.  On the other hand, I do believe he's doing all this with her out of his lazy kindness so that she can stay on the show, because without him why is she there?  She tried to make it happen with Raquel, who'd rather be with Katie's ex, and with Ariana, who's clearly Team Schwartz if forced to choose.  Katie's friends are Stassi and Kristen and they are not on the show any longer.  She's lucky they allow her to drag Kristina Kelley around everywhere.

S&S delayed opening:  I think that's to give LVP "storyline" since she's completely unnecessary to the show now, as we can tell by the fact that the cast doesn't even give her the obligatory vacation phone call to "thank her" for "upgrading their room" 😄. She just told Ken that Scheana texted but I don't believe it for a second.

James and Allie: I'm starting to feel that they just have an agreement to be together for the show - she gets on tv and he gets to stick it to Raquel, so everyone wins 😄. I think that's why she gets uncomfortable when he gets drunk and too touchy-kissy.

Scheana and Brock do crack me up with Scheana's narcissism and their total combined cheesiness - the white bikini dress code for the boat/customized speedos for the guys was gold and the funniest thing is I don't think any of that is fake - they're really like that and I bet would have done it even if they weren't on tv! 🤣

"Lala" is still a pig and so is her new man:  totally real 😄

• Like 12
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Tom Sandoval has obsessions according to Schwartz, and Raquel is the current one. Does the obsession have to be that stupid? And people overcome their obsessions, so....

Katie (and Kristina) provided the drama Bravo wanted, even before the wedding ceremony. The previews showed the two women watching the ceremony.

Sandoval is annoyed Katie was at the lounge menu tasting, but he forgets that Schwartz invested marital funds in the business. It's also possible like somebody mentioned that Sandoval helps Katie to remain on the show by filming with her. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, ZettaK said:

Katie (and Kristina) provided the drama Bravo wanted, even before the wedding ceremony. The previews showed the two women watching the ceremony.

Exactly!  And of course Bravo got them seated tonight in view of the party, and a room with a balcony overlooking the wedding they're not invited to 😄

• Like 9
(edited)

Raquel  looked so good walking  into that party, the white dress, with her long legs. No wonder  the Lala is jealous.  It's a shame she didn't  hook up with Schwartz,  they make a cute couple. Jmho.

Schwartz  and Katie, their divorce  celebration  was a lot like any other time  they were together,  toxic. They can be friends after more time has passed   and both have moved on. 

Dreams is a nice place, but relatively  small, you'll  always  bump into the same people. Lala hiding  out seems out of character,  she wanted to be the center  of attraction  at one time.  I really  hope James and Aly make a go of it.

Edited by dancingdreamer
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dancingdreamer said:

Raquel  looked so good walking  into that party, the white dress, with her long legs. No wonder  the Lala is jealous.  It's a shame she didn't  hook up with Schwartz,  they make a cute couple. Jmho.

I realize I'm the odd duck on this forum, but I just don't see Raquel as being above average beautiful. She's attractive but Ariana,  Stassi, Katie, Sheana, Charlie, and Lala are all far more attractive than Raquel.

• Like 15
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3

I know that they are in Cancun, but it’s bugging me that the staff at Bordeaux is speaking both French and Spanish to the guests.

Rachel is so full of herself this season.

The only reason viewers began supporting you, Rachel, is because James is a jerk.  That’s the only reason why. Not because there’s anything likable about you. I can’t believe you lived 25+ years with that IQ.

• Like 15
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

This show is boring the crap out of me.  My attention wandered off many times.  James is on my last nerve with his coked up (what else could it be?) ranting - very manic.  Calm down, man. 

WWHL was more interesting. Schwartz is delusional - thinks his failed marriage, overall, was just great. Magical times, he said.  Likely blindsided when Katie asked for a divorce.  He can't be oblivious that Katie wanted more attention & moral support from him.  But even knowing (he's not THAT clueless) he was just incapable or unwilling to provide it - either putting his needs (& others) first or he couldn't get behind the things she wanted supported.  (Kind of like Jen & Bill on RHofNJ)

To be real, Katie is a snotty judgmental bitch to others & NOT conflict avoidant (which he IS) and it's hard for him to support her when he thinks she's wrong or acting unkind. Her go-to response is honing in on a slight, wallowing in feelings of neglect, complaining he didn't put her first, & pouting - instead of figuring out how to be less needy & more independent of his conduct or seeing where her conduct is simply unsupportable. In return, oblivious or befuddled, he tries to placate her or throws up his hands. And she's left with the hurt unresolved.

These two were never going to work - each unwilling to compromise or change.  Both want the quasi-celebrity & $$$ of being on the show but should have gone their separate ways. They want to, but can't be great friends because she still wants attention & support - and if he didn't give it to her when married, he's not doing it now.  Both stubborn & ignoring who the other person really is.  It's a big world out there - move on.  (As for that restaurant scene? Probably filmed at 3pm in an empty restaurant. A micro version of their marriage. She wants attention, he's dicking around with his phone.) 

Tom also explained what he apparently did not say at the reunion - the Scandoval hook up was in August - love by January - and tho Sandoval told Schwartz he intended to tell Ariana after the reunion - he didn't, she found out & ripped him a new one at the reunion.  Sandoval currently is infatuated & addicted to Raquel & reeling due to the blow-back.  I'm now officially bored with the affair also.  The co-guest John Owen Lowe (Rob Lowe's son) tried to add a few pertinent comments, but dressed like a little skinny white pimp & that was very distracting. 

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 9
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, realityplease said:

This show is boring the crap out of me.  My attention wandered off many times.  James is on my last nerve with his coked up (what else could it be?) ranting - very manic.  Calm down, man. 

WWHL was more interesting. Schwartz is delusional - thinks his failed marriage, overall, was just great. Magical times, he said.  Likely blindsided when Katie asked for a divorce.  He can't be oblivious that Katie wanted more attention & moral support from him.  But even knowing (he's not THAT clueless) he was just incapable or unwilling to provide it - either putting his needs (& others) first or he couldn't get behind the things she wanted supported.  (Kind of like Jen & Bill on RHofNJ)

To be real, Katie is a snotty judgmental bitch to others & NOT conflict avoidant (which he IS) and it's hard for him to support her when he thinks she's wrong or acting unkind. Her go-to response is honing in on a slight, wallowing in feelings of neglect, complaining he didn't put her first, & pouting - instead of figuring out how to be less needy & more independent of his conduct or seeing where her conduct is simply unsupportable. In return, oblivious or befuddled, he tries to placate her or throws up his hands. And she's left with the hurt unresolved.

These two were never going to work - each unwilling to compromise or change.  Both want the quasi-celebrity & $$$ of being on the show but should have gone their separate ways. They want to, but can't be great friends because she still wants attention & support - and if he didn't give it to her when married, he's not doing it now.  Both stubborn & ignoring who the other person really is.  It's a big world out there - move on.  (As for that restaurant scene? Probably filmed at 3pm in an empty restaurant. A micro version of their marriage. She wants attention, he's dicking around with his phone.) 

Tom also explained what he apparently did not say at the reunion - the Scandoval hook up was in August - love by January - and tho Sandoval told Schwartz he intended to tell Ariana after the reunion - he didn't, she found out & ripped him a new one at the reunion.  Sandoval currently is infatuated & addicted to Raquel & reeling due to the blow-back.  I'm now officially bored with the affair also.  The co-guest John Owen Lowe (Rob Lowe's son) tried to add a few pertinent comments, but was dressed like a little skinny white pimp & that was very distracting. 

All of this!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Um, isn’t the hotel staff’s job to tell the non-preferred guests that they can’t access a specific pool? I thought perhaps this was going to be extending an olive branch and inviting her on the boat—I guess not! Figures Scheana said it as a joke and Raquel thought it was a serious assignment.

I don't believe for a second that Schemer was joking about wanting someone to tell Katie she wasn't allowed at the Preferred Guest Pool. In fact, several girls loudly refused to be a part of that nonsense and walked away. 

5 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I’m so confused by this optical illusion of Ally and James talking in this steamy bathroom. I thought one of them was reflected in the mirror but then I realized James pulled the mirror further open and he’s on the other side. It’s like he busted in through a two-way mirror. But the mirror over the sink actually opens wide into the bedroom, like a 70s kitchen counter that has little retractable doors to pass food to the dining room. Wild.

Yeah, that was weird to have a pass-thru between the bathroom and the other room, even stranger because I thought Jame's Next Love Of His Life was in the living room area.

5 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Good Gawd Almighty.  How LONG is this dumbass wedding festivus going to go on?  I mean, we've already had two freaking episodes of it and they haven't even gotten to the Rehersal dinner and the TADA! W-E-D-D-I-N-G!!!  Ima gonna hurl.  Honestly.  I just cannot.

I thought BlahBlah (heh) was exaggerating when she told Katie she joined her and Kristen because she was exhausted from all the activities.

5 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I used to think that those "destination weddings" sounded like fun but this is showing me that I would NEVER in a MILLION YEARS EVER want to attend one.  Just go to the church or venue, get married, go to the reception and GO THE HELL HOME!!  AARRGGHH!

It looked exhausting! 

4 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Sandoval has ADHD and he gets obsessed with things, like the sidecar, now Raquel is his heroin.

Yeah, Sandoval demonstrated that to me in every S&S scene. 

4 hours ago, Emmeline said:

My god, Schwartz looked like a fool on WWHL.  I used to think he was handsome and charming but I’m over that.  He looked bloated, wore weights on his wrists to keep his hands off his face.  But when he told the viewers to give Tom a hug, ugh, just ugh. 🤮 

I felt sorry for John Owen Lowe.  He was trying to promote his Netflix show and they barely talked about it.  He did however have some good comment for Tom about Scandavol.

I still think Schwartz is handsome and charming, but I don't think I'd want to spend long periods of time with him.  I mean, he'd be fun to party with, but I can see why Katie was over him and wanted a divorce after watching their dinner together. What was with their waiter speaking a mixture of French and Spanish and wearing one glove? Very strange.

From the very brief time I saw John Owen Lowe, I got the impression that he really didn't want to be there and only agreed because he wanted to promote his Netflix show. He probably never watched this show.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

I realize I'm the odd duck on this forum, but I just don't see Raquel as being above average beautiful. She's attractive but Ariana,  Stassi, Katie, Sheana, Charlie, and Lala are all far more attractive than Raquel.

Her body is fine, but her face is average even with makeup on, and we all saw the recent photos of her with no makeup on.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

It was nice of James to say sorry to Ariana. He seems like he's trying to be a nice person. Lala is more Katie's friend than Scheana's. I liked what Kristina Kelly did because she had me thinking she really was a mean girl. Again Brock was too handsy for my taste. Ally does just seem to want to be on tv,James looked rather annoyed when she couldn't remember their spin/dance lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, princelina said:

"Lala" is still a pig and so is her new man:  totally real 😄

Yeah, I was surprised to see him again. BlahBlah probably only has him around for the gross sex.

4 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Raquel  looked so good walking  into that party, the white dress, with her long legs.

I disagree. I thought she looked like a bird in that dress.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, Chalby said:

She has a good body but she does not have a classically beautiful face.  I find her basic.  

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Kristina Kelly trying to ingratiate herself with Scheana!

And Katie being all bitter bug about it. Poor Kristina Kelly not realizing she is now an entry in Katie’s enemies book.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, JustbeingReal said:

Again Brock was too handsy for my taste.

Calling someone who was fondling someone's balls "handsy" seems like an understatement. 😃

54 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

They had better show us, at any point during this five-month destination wedding, footage of the friend of Brock’s who tried to aggressively hug James. 

TPTB are saving that for the "lost footage" special after the reunion.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, JustbeingReal said:

Lala is more Katie's friend than Scheana's.

Things have changed since this aired. On film Lala said she now loves Brock, he's the best husband and father and treats her daughter like his own. So what does she do? She bought the house next door to them in Palm Springs. Right next door! What could possibly go wrong with these new besties? 

Katie is such a cold fish. I never liked her. Resting Bitch face all the time. She hates everybody on this cast. Kristina Kelly adds nothing to this show except someone for Katie to bitch to. 

Lala is so jealous of Rachel (whether she has a reason to be or not) and she's upset dumb basic Rachel is coming out with some zingers which she has no good comeback for. I thought it funny when she was being so nasty saying Rachel was wearing some ugly outfit at Ariana's pool party and both Ariana and Scheana said "She looked really hot"! You could see the steam coming out of Lala's ears! Schwartz said more than once how beautiful Rachel is and I think if it weren't for Sandoval he would have liked to have a relationship with her because he seems quite smitten with her himself. 

Seems to me Schwartz is on some drugs. I don't know what but between the way he was acting at dinner with Katie and his appearance on WWHL the guy is doing something besides drinking. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Hey I had a destination wedding with a few dinners, boat trip etc but we (my parents) paid for everything so people ate and drank for free at the nicest places the whole trip so I feel like that was a good deal for the whole group.  

12 hours ago, snarts said:

Rachel is so drunk with power, reminds me of Alex acting as Bethanny's ittle messenger on RHONY. Kinda funny that Scheana was messing with her. Rachel should've been worrying about her own messy ass.

Scheana wasn’t joking, she wanted that to happen.  She was saying it was a joke after because she realizes she is the one who looks stupid for sending her.  She was eating it up when Raquel told her.

7 hours ago, realityplease said:

This show is boring.  They are reaching for anything here.  

Katie is a snotty judgmental bitch.  She doesn’t have Stassi backing her bullshit up anymore, so now she’s a bitch with no power.  She’s roped in Lala, which is pathetic.  She is such a loser.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Hey I had a destination wedding with a few dinners, boat trip etc but we (my parents) paid for everything so people ate and drank for free at the nicest places the whole trip so I feel like that was a good deal for the whole group.  

Scheana wasn’t joking, she wanted that to happen.  She was saying it was a joke after because she realizes she is the one who looks stupid for sending her.  She was eating it up when Raquel told her.

This show is boring.  They are reaching for anything here.  

I'm not going to lie I was done with this show the season of the JAX/Brittany wedding. I can't stand either of them so I just stopped watching. I am basically only skimming the show now waiting to get to the big revelation and the subsequent fall out. Scheanna's endless Narcissism and Delusions can be minimally entertaining but, basically, the show is truly boring.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
3 hours ago, Jel said:

And Katie being all bitter bug about it. Poor Kristina Kelly not realizing she is now an entry in Katie’s enemies book.

Since I've been watching the old episodes I can say that Kristina Kelly was always Stassi's #1 fan and that included taking her side over Katie.  She's here with Katie because she's the only one of those OGs the show will allow to appear 😄

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
18 minutes ago, princelina said:

Since I've been watching the old episodes I can say that Kristina Kelly was always Stassi's #1 fan and that included taking her side over Katie.  She's here with Katie because she's the only one of those OGs the show will allow to appear 😄

That says a lot about her. Lemme find the meanest, pettiest, nastiest person on the show, and when I do, I’ll ride with her!

Total Gretchen.

• Applause 1