Type keyword(s) to search

S10.08: By Invitation Only

• Start Topic

Lisa and Ariana plan a surprise bridal shower for Scheana; James makes it his mission to score Ally an invitation to the wedding; Raquel and Schwartz take their flirting to the next level; the group travels to Cancun to celebrate Brock and Scheana.

• Like 1

Why does Alli seem so , dare I say, well adjusted.

Obviously she isn’t, she’s dating James, either astrology has more merit than I gave it credit or Xanax really is a miracle drug.

• LOL 9

I guess those two beds are for Scandoval's two girlfriends?? What a douchey thing for Scheana to do to them!  Apparently, she has the pull at the resort to move Katie & Kristina, so she must have thought the two beds instead of a king bed was JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED.

Speaking of Scheana, I wonder how she feels about Katie NOW...  She sure has it in for her at the wedding shitshow.  I had to check out the "Dreams Natura" website and those rooms in June 2023 are about $500/night each.  That's the "Jr. Suite" with no pool and no ocean view.  The ocean view rooms are about $650/night and the private pool rooms are about $850/night.  WOWZA!!

Actually, I was totally BORED with the show and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a snoozefest until probably about the end of April or so.  THEREFORE, I will only be reading here about the "wedding" crapola, since I've already seen Scheana's first wedding and am not inclined to want to see another.

Ugh.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

What’s with the sister wives (minus the sex) plan with Scheana, Brock, and Lala. I didn’t even know Lala and Scheana were close—and last we saw Lala hated Brock. But in comparison to Randall.. 

Is Dr Seuss known for solving mysteries? I guess with this gaggle of pre-schoolers.

James proposing to Ally at Scheana’s wedding for payback for her announcing her engagement and trying to pull off a secret wedding at his engagement party to Raquel would actually be pretty funny. Oh, nevermind. The way he’s glaring a foot and a half away at Raquel and Schwartz talking, any proposal to Ally is just to piss off Rachel. And who’s he calling fat?!? His one and only go-to insult. No one’s even fat, string bean.

James is “on a journey.” This is the same thing they said about Rachel when she was going off the deep end. 

No worries about not having enough seats at the wedding. James can sit on a jumbo pack of toilet paper so Ally can have his chair. Uh, don’t you have Katie’s place she can slip into?

That montage of Rachel and Schwartz each diving into their respective beds with their galaxy lights actually made me lol. Maybe he was the right Tom for her after all.

Kristina Kelly had the audacity to go to Scheana’s wedding welcome dinner at the all-inclusive buffet?! She should sit in the corner by herself while the bubbas have their celebration dinner.

Why is Ariana reprimanding James like his mommy?

No WWHL? Did they run out of current and former cast members to talk smack about Scandoval? What about Kristina Kelly and Stassi? Kristin and Miami Girl? Frank and Laura Leigh? Those 3 weirdos who were on for one season, and only Charli stuck around? Never mind. We’re not that desperate.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Greg insisted the menu of S & S had to be upscale, and be tasted again. The Toms were surprised, but they let him do some of the things he wanted...As a favor.

Ha, ha, ha! Lala called her then fiance (Randall) an outstanding man, comparing him to Brock. 

(Lala just bought a house next to Scheana's house in Palm Springs).

Schwartz is going to show Raquel his tattoo in Mexico. He has galaxy lights like Raquel who asked him to bring them to Mexico.

James is going to propose to Ally in Mexico, just to show Raquel. And Scheana and Brock because they wanted to get married at his engagement party. And he is ready to have babies with Ally.

23 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

What’s with the sister wives (minus the sex) plan with Scheana, Brock, and Lala. I didn’t even know Lala and Scheana were close—and last we saw Lala hated Brock. But in comparison to Randall.. 

Is Dr Seuss known for solving mysteries? I guess with this gaggle of pre-schoolers.

James proposing to Ally at Scheana’s wedding for payback for her announcing her engagement and trying to pull off a secret wedding at his engagement party to Raquel would actually be pretty funny. Oh, nevermind. The way he’s glaring a foot and a half away at Raquel and Schwartz talking, any proposal to Ally is just to piss off Rachel. And who’s he calling fat?!? His one and only go-to insult. No one’s even fat, string bean.

James is “on a journey.” This is the same thing they said about Rachel when she was going off the deep end. 

No worries about not having enough seats at the wedding. James can sit on a jumbo pack of toilet paper so Ally can have his chair. Uh, don’t you have Katie’s place she can slip into?

That montage of Rachel and Schwartz each diving into their respective beds with their galaxy lights actually made me lol. Maybe he was the right Tom for her after all.

Kristina Kelly had the audacity to go to Scheana’s wedding welcome dinner at the all-inclusive buffet?! She should sit in the corner by herself while the bubbas have their celebration dinner.

Why is Ariana reprimanding James like his mommy?

No WWHL? Did they run out of current and former cast members to talk smack about Scandoval? What about Kristina Kelly and Stassi? Frank and Laura Leigh? Those 3 weirdos who were on for one season, and only Charli stuck around? Never mind. We’re not that desperate.

There was no WWHL yesterday either.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

There was No WWHL yesterday either.

Poor Andy is probably still recovering from filming the reunion. The man earned himself a nice vacation with a private dip pool.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
9 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Best moment: Talking head when Ali wonders wtf she’s doing with James.

And she left the table during James and Ariana's argument in Mexico.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
36 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Greg insisted the menu of S & S had to be upscale, and be tasted again. The Toms were surprised, but they let him do some of the things he wanted...As a favor.

Ha, ha, ha! Lala called her then fiance (Randall) an outstanding man, comparing him to Brock. 

(Lala just bought a house next to Scheana's house in Palm Springs).

Schwartz is going to show Raquel his tattoo in Mexico. He has galaxy lights like Raquel who asked him to bring them to Mexico.

James is going to propose to Ally in Mexico, just to show Raquel. And Scheana and Brock because they wanted to get married at his engagement party. And he is ready to have babies with Ally.

There was no WWHL yesterday either.

I saw a photo that Andy posted with his son near a beach.  I think they are on a vacation, but I am surprised they didn’t pre tape some WWHL episodes.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

I saw a photo that Andy posted with his son near a beach.  I think they are on a vacation, but I am surprised they didn’t pre tape some WWHL episodes.

He doesn't normally pretape episodes when he goes on a vacation. He is on Spring Break. He will be back on WWHL on April 3rd.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

This show 😄. It amuses me to watch how hard they were trying to make Raquel and Schwatrz happen now that we know what was really going on!  I'd bet a hundred dollars that neither of them travel with "galaxy lights" when they're not filming with an agenda.  Then the whole bar "not opening" - one of the tasks was to name the drinks 😄 - they really couldn't do that while they were waiting for the food to come out?  This is the "cast trip" apparently, so everyone gets to eat from the included buffet - if they sit with the wedding party to create drama - that's what they are being paid to do.  James being an asshole - that's on him, because everyone knows he can't handle his alcohol, yet he's choosing to drink anyway.  It's still so obvious that his hot young girlfriend is an ego fix for him, but he's just not over Raquel - no matter what everyone thinks of her now, he was in love with her.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Tonight was just okay. Scheana  don't move lala into your house, hear me now!

It's strange, because  I always  thought  Lala had the hots for Brock at one time. He does  seem to have cleaned up his act.

James is his own worst enemy,  Aly is lovely, she looks lovelier  in her photos  out of Pump. 

I'm happy  Ariana and Katie got their space for the sandwich  cafe. That was the best bit.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

With each episode, Ally looks more and more uncomfortable when James love bombs her with the touching and kissing and You-look-so-prettys.

“Thank you….”

Seventeen incidents in ten minutes, I am estimating. When the camera is rolling.

James’s dad is the only person James has not called “fat.” But I would bet off camera, he begs his dad to lose weight. Or slips the DP a hundred to shoot his dad higher up.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Watching tonight's episode, with a very jaded point of view, made me nauseous. I hate knowing what I Know because with that large of a friend group, surely someone knew what was going on and could warn Ariana. As for Tom... What a douche. Any and everyone who has heard anything should have told Ariana, period. Everyone likes her personality, and likes her as a friend, so doing this is shady beyond the housewives' franchise.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Do we think that Ariana got so upset and lost her temper with James, because she is sensing that something is off/going on with Sandoval that she doesn’t understand, and he’s begun gaslighting her? 

Last week, Sandoval jumped in to defend Rachel from Lala. Ariana excused herself. Editors want us to think it was immediately after Sandoval scolded Lala for bullying Rachel.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
15 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

"By Invitation Only". Lisa and Ariana plan a surprise bridal shower for Scheana; James makes it his mission to score Ally an invitation to the wedding; Raquel and Schwartz take their flirting to the next level; the group travels to Cancun to celebrate Brock and Scheana.

Dammit, I fell asleep watching this and don't remember a lot of specifics to comment on. That's not a good sign.

• Yet ANOTHER menu tasting for S&S. No wonder they haven't opened yet! 
  • Greg wants the menu to be more upscale, which Sandoval resents.
  • Have we seen James's father before? He looked awful.
  • Nice to see Ally realizing what she's gotten herself into by dating James.
  • I am beyond tired of LaLa's hate-on for Rachel. 

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

* More profits being guzzled away at S&S, in addition to having to pay a bartender and barback. Honestly, these two clowns don’t have the largesse to spread around, but…party time! What I think would better suit them would be to turn that space into an event space, rent it out, and provide catering. Party planning seems to be more in their wheelhouse anyway, especially Sandocal. I have no clue how well S&S is doing, but from what I’ve seen so far, the clowns are going to be in over their heads pretty damn fast.

* Say what you will about Greg, it’s pretty clear to me he wants this venture to succeed. I wonder if he pulled more hair out seeing that Villa Rosa afterparty, as well as hearing the clowns again putting that wedding over the opening. Food looked good.

* Say what you will about Lala, but she had James’s number. Maybe there is a bit of “dog in a manger” at work with her here, but she was spot on calling him out on his drunken bullshit. 

*Speaking of Mr. Kennedy. Back to true form. He’s such a damn mess that he needs to go off to a cave someplace and sort his own life out before he fucks up somebody else’s. And his dad? Who acted drunk his entire scene? Apples don’t fall far… James’s behavior at Villa Rosa was appalling, and Lisa should have thrown him out. He’s drinking out of anger, making him an even more mean drunk than ever. I could not applaud Alli walking away from the table because she will be back.

* Schwartz and Rachel. Just. Gross. She was damn near salivating, luring him into the men’s john. Ugh. Glad that didn’t go unnoticed by some of the gang.

* Could not care less about Scheana and Broke’s wedding. She’s getting upstaged again, LOL.  (Mr. Miner, is it OK if I use “Broke” if I give you credit?)

*No previews for next week, which tells me it’s time to fasten the seat belts…

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

More profits being guzzled away at S&S, in addition to having to pay a bartender and barback. Honestly, these two clowns don’t have the largesse to spread around, but…party time! What I think would better suit them would be to turn that space into an event space, rent it out, and provide catering. Party planning seems to be more in their wheelhouse anyway, especially Sandoval. 

I couldn't help but notice that Sandoval was pouting and behaving like a spoiled child who didn't get his way during the (yet another) menu tasting, but I like your idea for making S&S an event space, given Sandoval's knack for managing events.

1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

I have no clue how well S&S is doing, but from what I’ve seen so far, the clowns are going to be in over their heads pretty damn fast.

I sense a Bar Rescue (or something of the same genre) crossover in the future!

14 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

James' daddy. Wow. Acting like James alcoholism is no big deal and laughing it off. "It's a rite of passage" he says. WTF? Such a disgusting excuse for a father. Is it any wonder James is such a mess? 

I cringed at him calling it a "rite of passage", especially as an excuse for Jame's alcoholism, but isn't that an American attitude? I remember binge drinking in college was considered a part of growing up when I was younger. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Gharlane said:

I cringed at him calling it a "rite of passage", especially as an excuse for Jame's alcoholism, but isn't that an American attitude? I remember binge drinking in college was considered a part of growing up when I was younger. 

No, it's not an American attitude, especially coming from a parent. Sure, there are idiots that binge drink in college that does not mean everyone does. Considering James and his daddy are British I don't see the correlation with the "American attitude". 

• Like 12
17 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

I couldn't help but notice that Sandoval was pouting and behaving like a spoiled child who didn't get his way during the (yet another) menu tasting, but I like your idea for making S&S an event space, given Sandoval's knack for managing events.

I am REALLY getting tired of Sandoval’s know-it-all attitude as it comes to Greg and taking advice from Greg. Sandy, you are really nothing more than a name for TomTom — being a part of that place does not make you an expert in running a bar/restaurant, or any kind of business for that matter. Listen to the man with experience (as well as the money). One scene from the marathon last week stood out to me. Before the opening of TT, Lisa said, “I have the BEST bartenders.” She was looking straight at the Toms when she said it. So get off the high horse, Sandoval.

No. Drinking is not a “rite of passage” in the States, unless that’s how somebody (or somebody’s parent) prefers to rationalize alcohol use (or abuse), especially binge drinking, which is a problem here — especially among college kids. James’s dad is a blight, IMO, and a very bad influence on the health of his son.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 9
  • Applause 4

With James, I suspect "drinking" actually means cocaine. Run, Allie, run!

So Scheana gave Katie & Kristina a king room while giving her BFF Ariana & Tom double beds?  Nice. And where were all her bridesmaids during the wedding party dinner at the buffet?

Nice to see Lala apologize to Brock. Then again, she's obviously a poor judge of character (Randall, anyone?) and I still think her initial read was accurate. He's playing the game well, for now. but I'm a firm believer that the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Curious to see how he acts when/if the show ends and he actually has to go to work.

Edited by snarts
Too funny not to share
  • Like 6
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Say what you will about Lala, but she had James’s number. Maybe there is a bit of “dog in a manger” at work with her here, but she was spot on calling him out on his drunken bullshit. 

"Dog in the manger" perfectly describes Katie refusing to give up her reservation for an event she wasn't going to attend.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

"Dog in the manger" perfectly describes Katie refusing to give up her reservation for an event she wasn't going to attend.

Katie's reservation was for a weekend at an all-inclusive resort. It wasn't for the wedding. I've been at plenty of all-inclusive resorts when weddings were held and I didn't attend any of them :)

This is essentially a work trip. In order to get paid, she has to be filmed. To be filmed, she needs to be where the cameras are. The cameras went to Mexico. At potentially $10k+ per episode, I don't blame her one bit for going as well.

Plus, she & Schwartz made dinner plans to celebrate(?) the sale of their home so other events are happening during Scheana's (2nd) wedding extravaganza. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, snarts said:

Katie's reservation was for a weekend at an all-inclusive resort. It wasn't for the wedding. I've been at plenty of all-inclusive resorts when weddings were held and I didn't attend any of them :)

This is essentially a work trip. In order to get paid, she has to be filmed. To be filmed, she needs to be where the cameras are. The cameras went to Mexico. At potentially $10k+ per episode, I don't blame her one bit for going as well.

Plus, she & Schwartz made dinner plans to celebrate(?) the sale of their home so other events are happening during Scheana's (2nd) wedding extravaganza. 

IIRC, Scheana just didn’t want Katie in Mexico, period. 

• Like 6

If someone 2 weeks before my vacation told me that I needed to cancel it for them, even if they were 100% in the right, I'm not doing it. 

I'm selfish that way.

I'm going to the beach, bitches!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 13
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

* Could not care less about Scheana and Broke’s wedding. She’s getting upstaged again, LOL.  (Mr. Miner, is it OK if I use “Broke” if I give you credit?)

lol! Broke makes me laugh but I can't take credit, I saw it on Reddit I think. 😉

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, snarts said:

With James, I suspect "drinking" actually means cocaine. Run, Allie, run!

So Scheana gave Katie & Kristina a king room while giving her BFF Ariana & Tom double beds?  Nice. And where were all her bridesmaids during the wedding party dinner at the buffet?

Nice to see Lala apologize to Brock. Then again, she's obviously a poor judge of character (Randall, anyone?) and I still think her initial read was accurate. He's playing the game well, for now. but I'm a firm believer that the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Curious to see how he acts when/if the show ends and he actually has to go to work.

I hope that since Lala has now been a victim of “what comes around goes around” she’s learned something. But I do think she has a pretty accurate bullshit detector. 

I imagine Bravo didn’t pay for the bridesmaids. 

• Like 6
8 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Dammit, I fell asleep watching this and don't remember a lot of specifics to comment on. That's not a good sign.

• Yet ANOTHER menu tasting for S&S. No wonder they haven't opened yet! 
  • Greg wants the menu to be more upscale, which Sandoval resents.
  • Have we seen James's father before? He looked awful.
  • Nice to see Ally realizing what she's gotten herself into by dating James.
  • I am beyond tired of LaLa's hate-on for Rachel. 

James' father appeared a couple of times on the show before. He was drunk this time (he slurred his words), and excused his son's problems with alcohol as normal which is inexcusable.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I am REALLY getting tired of Sandoval’s know-it-all attitude as it comes to Greg and taking advice from Greg. Sandy, you are really nothing more than a name for TomTom — being a part of that place does not make you an expert in running a bar/restaurant, or any kind of business for that matter. Listen to the man with experience (as well as the money). One scene from the marathon last week stood out to me. Before the opening of TT, Lisa said, “I have the BEST bartenders.” She was looking straight at the Toms when she said it. So get off the high horse, Sandoval.

No. Drinking is not a “rite of passage” in the States, unless that’s how somebody (or somebody’s parent) prefers to rationalize alcohol use (or abuse), especially binge drinking, which is a problem here — especially among college kids. James’s dad is a blight, IMO, and a very bad influence on the health of his son.

Greg and his wife own several successful restaurants in LA. They want S & S to succeed, as well. While the Toms are changing their mind constantly about the decoration (which is not exactly great), Greg is finetuning the menu which is a more important issue.

The Toms had to go to a work trip (Scheana's wedding in Mexico) which would provide money for their restaurant, but what happened, and the opening was postponed until November? The wedding took place at the end of August. 

2 hours ago, Gharlane said:

The lounge does events according to its website. 

Greg had a great idea of advertising the menu on the show one more time by having another tasting. The food looked interesting.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
14 hours ago, Steph J said:

How does Scheana manage to get Katie moved when her bridesmaid supposedly couldn't even get a room because there were none left?

This is all production nonsense. She says she had them removed from preferred club. That’s impossible for her to do if they paid for it. That’s an actual room type that people purchase so you just can’t take it away from them. Now I highly doubt she included Katie’s room in the group of her wedding rooms (which were probably all preferred club, at least for the “bravolebrities”) which would explain why some are close to each other and Katie is not. The resort will try to keep all of a groups rooms close to each other. Doesn’t matter in the end, Katie will find a way to embarrass herself and mock the entire event, proving Scheanas point as to why she didn’t want her there. I cannot believe I’m now sounding like I’m defending Scheana…blech 🤮

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
14 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

The Toms had to go to a work trip (Scheana's wedding in Mexico) which would provide money for their restaurant, but what happened, and the opening was postponed until November? The wedding took place at the end of August. 

The more I watch the more I’m convinced they knew this place wasn’t going to open till the end of filming and they just used it as a place to film. None of them work at SUR anymore, so outside of that what/where do they all have in common anymore? Enter S&S!! Remove the endless soft opening parties, where is all this nonsense taking place? How many pool parties till the viewers all just take a dive? I mean they’re so desperate now they’re hosting events in LVPs backyard!

They (meaning the business folks behind S&S) used the filming period as one big preview for what’s to come. All the tastings and the drinks and the drama…they’re hoping after months of showing it off, filming will wrap, they’ll open the doors and make millions. Problem is the namesakes to the place will run it into the ground in no time. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, princelina said:

This show 😄. It amuses me to watch how hard they were trying to make Raquel and Schwatrz happen now that we know what was really going on!  I'd bet a hundred dollars that neither of them travel with "galaxy lights" when they're not filming with an agenda.  Then the whole bar "not opening" - one of the tasks was to name the drinks 😄 - they really couldn't do that while they were waiting for the food to come out?  This is the "cast trip" apparently, so everyone gets to eat from the included buffet - if they sit with the wedding party to create drama - that's what they are being paid to do.  James being an asshole - that's on him, because everyone knows he can't handle his alcohol, yet he's choosing to drink anyway.  It's still so obvious that his hot young girlfriend is an ego fix for him, but he's just not over Raquel - no matter what everyone thinks of her now, he was in love with her.

I think that Raquel who was just starting something with Sandoval (who was in a long term relationship with Ariana, so everything was still up in the air) wanted to see if she could hook up with somebody else who was a cast member. She also probably wanted to make Sandoval jealous, which is a speculation on social media, blogs, etc. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1

I think that VPR the show was circling the drain. The Tom's relationships were crap and they all still needed the money they made on the show. I think the whole cast got together and came up with this explosive story line to keep the show going. They are all actors at this point.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
59 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I hope that since Lala has now been a victim of “what comes around goes around” she’s learned something.

I doubt it, since that would mean she had been wrong.😏

36 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Greg had a great idea of advertising the menu on the show one more time by having another tasting. The food looked interesting.

Can a business survive on fans of this show who are hoping to get a glimpse of a cast member?

23 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

This is all production nonsense. She says she had them removed from preferred club. That’s impossible for her to do if they paid for it. That’s an actual room type that people purchase so you just can’t take it away from them. Now I highly doubt she included Katie’s room in the group of her wedding rooms (which were probably all preferred club, at least for the “bravolebrities”) which would explain why some are close to each other and Katie is not. The resort will try to keep all of a groups rooms close to each other. Doesn’t matter in the end, Katie will find a way to embarrass herself and mock the entire event, proving Scheanas point as to why she didn’t want her there. I cannot believe I’m now sounding like I’m defending Scheana…blech 🤮

I am beginning to suspect everyone got their rooms and this was manufactured drama. 🤔

• Like 6
1 hour ago, hottesthw said:

The more I watch the more I’m convinced they knew this place wasn’t going to open till the end of filming and they just used it as a place to film. None of them work at SUR anymore, so outside of that what/where do they all have in common anymore? Enter S&S!! Remove the endless soft opening parties, where is all this nonsense taking place? How many pool parties till the viewers all just take a dive? I mean they’re so desperate now they’re hosting events in LVPs backyard!

They (meaning the business folks behind S&S) used the filming period as one big preview for what’s to come. All the tastings and the drinks and the drama…they’re hoping after months of showing it off, filming will wrap, they’ll open the doors and make millions. Problem is the namesakes to the place will run it into the ground in no time. 

But filming was close to ending by then (Scheana's wedding took place on August 23rd). It started in early July, and it normally lasts for a couple of months. Sandoval said that they wanted to open by August 31st, but the wedding (he said they had to go- of course, it was a job trip) would probably postpone it. I think that the lounge opening party was supposed to be the season finale event, but it didn't happen after all. I'm sure Bravo filmed a little in November to just add to the season footage, like it did now in March with the exposure of the affair.

And yes, the Toms thought that they could promote the lounge all season long, and they did. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • LOL 1
33 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

Can a business survive on fans of this show who are hoping to get a glimpse of a cast member?

Lisa Van Vanderpump's restaurants and bars do a lot better because of the show. Many people go because of it. Even tourists in LA. They post photos/videos on social media. That's why Lisa told the Toms to even get naked, and post on social media to advertise S & S. She was shocked they were not advertising. The Toms said they expected the neighborhood residents to go, as well, and make the lounge a regular hanging out place. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
42 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I think that VPR the show was circling the drain. The Tom's relationships were crap and they all still needed the money they made on the show. I think the whole cast got together and came up with this explosive story line to keep the show going. They are all actors at this point.

Kinda hard to keep up the pretense that these are all twentysomethings struggling to make a living in LA with jobs as servers and bartenders at the LVP chain of eateries.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, hottesthw said:

Also they probably hadn’t anticipated the namesakes being dragged through the mudsakes.

1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

If I go to a restaurant and they give me five and a half French fries with my $50 steak, I’m burning the fucking place down.

• Like 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

ll. I'm sure Bravo filmed a little in November to just add to the season footage, like it did now in March with the exposure of the affair.

I’m confused on this. So all the previews they are showing are being filmed now in real time, or are they reenacting what’s been happening the last several months? Or is productions putting together snippets of what was already filmed? Because if Ariana is so heartbroken and everyone else is so horrified by their actions, but yet they’re all willing to have the cameras follow them now to catch it all, then I’ve got no pity for any of them, especially Ariana. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1