Type keyword(s) to search

S10.08: By Invitation Only

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

I’m confused on this. So all the previews they are showing are being filmed now in real time, or are they reenacting what’s been happening the last several months? Or is productions putting together snippets of what was already filmed? 

Yes. 😀

They have the original footage and record new interview footage with which to re-edit the show eps. They did this in the infamous season two of Top Chef. I am sure there are other times as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

With each episode, Ally looks more and more uncomfortable when James love bombs her with the touching and kissing and You-look-so-prettys.

Anyone who would not just date but move in with James Kennedy after last season and the reunion is an idiot who just wants to be on TV, so I can't spare a lot of pity for her.

10 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Have we seen James's father before? He looked awful

Yes - he's always been horrible - so is the mother.  Hard as it may be to believe, James seems to be the best of the bunch!

5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

No, it's not an American attitude, especially coming from a parent. Sure, there are idiots that binge drink in college that does not mean everyone does. Considering James and his daddy are British I don't see the correlation with the "American attitude". 

The thing with the over-drinking in college, and even early 20s, is that normal people cut it out as they get careers, spouses and kids.  The ones with the problems just keep going.

5 hours ago, snarts said:

With James, I suspect "drinking" actually means cocaine. Run, Allie, run!

I think with James it means drinking AND cocaine.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, snarts said:

So Scheana gave Katie & Kristina a king room while giving her BFF Ariana & Tom double beds?  Nice. And where were all her bridesmaids during the wedding party dinner at the buffet?

Most resorts do not guarantee bedding requests unless the room category only has one type of bedding (i.e., two queen beds or king bed).  They do their best to accommodate, but sometimes, it's impossible.  

From what we saw, Ariana didn't seem too upset over having two beds in their room.  

5 hours ago, snarts said:

Katie's reservation was for a weekend at an all-inclusive resort. It wasn't for the wedding. I've been at plenty of all-inclusive resorts when weddings were held and I didn't attend any of them :)

This is essentially a work trip. In order to get paid, she has to be filmed. To be filmed, she needs to be where the cameras are. The cameras went to Mexico. At potentially $10k+ per episode, I don't blame her one bit for going as well.

Plus, she & Schwartz made dinner plans to celebrate(?) the sale of their home so other events are happening during Scheana's (2nd) wedding extravaganza. 

This - all of it, is 100% on point! Katie needs her paycheck right now.  

I mean, don't you think that's one of the reasons why James was begging for Ally to be present at the BIG wedding events?  So she, too, could get paid for that day's filming?  I mean this as another reason for James, Aside from the fact that he just wants to show off his new "love of his life" in front of Raquel.

3 hours ago, hottesthw said:

This is all production nonsense. She says she had them removed from preferred club. That’s impossible for her to do if they paid for it. That’s an actual room type that people purchase so you just can’t take it away from them. Now I highly doubt she included Katie’s room in the group of her wedding rooms (which were probably all preferred club, at least for the “bravolebrities”) which would explain why some are close to each other and Katie is not. The resort will try to keep all of a groups rooms close to each other. Doesn’t matter in the end, Katie will find a way to embarrass herself and mock the entire event, proving Scheanas point as to why she didn’t want her there. I cannot believe I’m now sounding like I’m defending Scheana…blech 🤮

You are exactly right.  As you said, "Preferred Club" is an actual room category type at that particular resort chain and comes with an upcharge from non-preferred (Preferred Club Oceanview rooms are more expensive than standard Oceanview rooms).  The actual "Preferred Club" is a separate area for those who have booked that room category, usually with a bar/lounging area.  That area can only be accessed by your room key card that is programmed to allow entrance.  Also, booking Preferred Club rooms affords you some additional perks and extras at this resort, and are usually in more favorably located buildings in the resort.

Scheana is talking out of her ass regarding removing Katie's Preferred Club status, as you said - it's paid for based on the room category.  She has no control over that, just as she has no control over location of the rooms throughout the resort.  It may be that certain buildings are all only Preferred Club rooms, but they could also be situated throughout the resort, based on room view.  Whoever was the point of contact with Dreams Natura's Groups Department, whether it was a travel agent, someone from production or Scheana can make requests for guests' rooms to be close together, or lower/higher floors, plus bedding requests, as I mentioned above, but again, these are only requests.  The resort will do its best to try to have wedding guests as close as possible, but they won't guarantee it.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Wait a minute. Scheana claims she had Katie moved far away from the rest of the wedding party guests. However, we saw the preview of Katie and Kristina Kelly standing on their balcony in their robes directly over the wedding. So I assume that production fuuuuucked Scheana—don’t worry, babe, we’re going to movie Katie away from your block of rooms. And then bribed the hotel clerks with every penny they had to be like, how do we secure a room right above the festivities?!? There are no coincidences in reality TV.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
7 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

IIRC, Scheana just didn’t want Katie in Mexico, period. 

But if it's a cast trip, Scheana doesn't get a vote! They could have been celebrating the full moon or whatever, Scheana STILL doesn't get a vote. Period.  That's why Katie is there.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
10 hours ago, hottesthw said:

I’m confused on this. So all the previews they are showing are being filmed now in real time, or are they reenacting what’s been happening the last several months? Or is productions putting together snippets of what was already filmed? Because if Ariana is so heartbroken and everyone else is so horrified by their actions, but yet they’re all willing to have the cameras follow them now to catch it all, then I’ve got no pity for any of them, especially Ariana. 

The previews about Sandoval's cheating were filmed (somebody said they were even cameras at Raquel's apartment building yesterday) since the affair was exposed in the beginning of March, many months after filming for the current season ended. There are not re-enactments, the cast members agreed to give interviews and to be filmed together (Ariana and Sandoval, Sandoval and Raquel). Even former cast members like Kristen Doute (Sandoval's former gf) were invited to opine about the situation. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

The menu. Whoever signed off on it is still shaky with regard to punctuation, singular vs. plural, initial capitalization, consistency… gives us a random shortened “xtra,” and there is no consistency with regard to descriptions underneath menu selections: all lowercase or all uppercase. 

As a paid proofreader, this hurts my brain.

1B27CCFB-859D-4BB2-8F7D-B39F8D4D6098.jpeg

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The menu. Whoever signed off on it is still shaky with regard to punctuation, singular vs. plural, initial capitalization,  consistency… gives us a random shortened “xtra,” and there is no consistency with regard to descriptions underneath menu selections: all lowercase or all uppercase. 

And I HATE graphics laid over text. This isn’t the worst I’ve seen, but it still bugs.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, goofygirl said:

But if it's a cast trip, Scheana doesn't get a vote! They could have been celebrating the full moon or whatever, Scheana STILL doesn't get a vote. Period.  That's why Katie is there.

True, which is why I said earlier that that was probably the reason why we didn’t see the all-important bridesmaids…they aren’t part of the cast and are on their own.

Given Scheana’s hot dislike for Katie at the moment, I think if she could have stopped Katie from crossing the border, she would have.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The menu. Whoever signed off on it is still shaky with regard to punctuation, singular vs. plural, initial capitalization,  consistency… gives us a random shortened “xtra,” and there is no consistency with regard to descriptions underneath menu selections: all lowercase or all uppercase. 

Wow! It's difficult to read the text, but that is a terrible menu! At least the author could have written a description of the item using the ingredients that were listed... 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The wine list — just varietals? Is this a new thing? (Also saw it on a cruise ship, so legit question.)

And what is “chiled red”? Anyone? 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
39 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

Wow! It's difficult to read the text, but that is a terrible menu! At least the author could have written a description of the item using the ingredients that were listed... 

Why have crispy skin chicken when you can crisp skin chicken.

Nothing says yummy like a nicely ironed, crisp skin chicken.....

• LOL 7

Just had to mention this, since I always have my best ideas after I hit Submit Reply.

RE: James’s drunk dad. Remember when he celebrated James’s sobriety by taking him out for a drink? Lisa’s comment (after she picked up her jaw off the floor) was, “Drinking for sobriety is like fBLEEP)ing for virginity.”

Even if somebody has mentioned this, it bears repeating just what a POS this man is, and why he is a VERY VERY bad influence on his son.

• Like 12
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
15 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Just had to mention this, since I always have my best ideas after I hit Submit Reply.

RE: James’s drunk dad. Remember when he celebrated James’s sobriety by taking him out for a drink? Lisa’s comment (after she picked up her jaw off the floor) was, “Drinking for sobriety is like fBLEEP)ing for virginity.”

Even if somebody has mentioned this, it bears repeating just what a POS this man is, and why he is a VERY VERY bad influence on his son.

James didn't become what he is by himself. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
On 3/29/2023 at 10:13 PM, ZettaK said:

And he is ready to have babies with Ally.

Or as he stated "put a baby in Ally" which offended the ever so pure, righteous and prudish Lala. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 8
  • LOL 7
14 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Or as he stated "put a baby in Ally" which offended the ever so pure, righteous and prudish Lala. 

“Sister Mary Clarence comes to us from a somewhat progressive convent.”

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Sorry. Yes, they rhyme. But most rappers are much more clever and innovative with their word choices. 

True, but they're not allowed to air their word choices on TV.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Boring episode.

I am FF the Schwartz and Raquel bs. I don’t buy any of it.

Who cares and Scheanas wedding. Her 2nd wedding to her baby daddy so riveting. Can’t believe she has over 100 ppl coming lol. Is it Brock’s 2nd marriage too? Or was he just a baby daddy is Australia?

Sandoval’s moustache looks dumber every-time I look at it.

James is such an obnoxious drunk. Well I’m sure he’s coked up too.

Can we get to the good stuff already lol.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 3/31/2023 at 11:09 AM, RoseAllDay said:

For most of James life, so was his mother. She's only sobered up in last several years. This is why I can't help but feel a little bit bad for James. He had no clue how to grow up and be a man. 

Looks to me like S&S is more of a Wings/Nacho's/ Burger n' fries type of place. I mean, aren't they basically catering to the younger West Hollywood crowd that is there to drink? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
On 4/2/2023 at 8:09 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

They named a cocktail after Wendy Pepper, Project Runway, season one, 2004, plus one PR All-Stars.

Wendy Pepper was my favorite on S1 (and RIP) but—

It’s actually Wendy Peppercorn, like Wendy Peffercorn (The Sandlot dreamgirl/lifeguard.)

https://youtu.be/Idk6yzGt4DE 

Edited by Drogo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 4/1/2023 at 3:10 PM, bichonblitz said:

For most of James life, so was his mother. She's only sobered up in last several years. This is why I can't help but feel a little bit bad for James. He had no clue how to grow up and be a man. 

Looks to me like S&S is more of a Wings/Nacho's/ Burger n' fries type of place. I mean, aren't they basically catering to the younger West Hollywood crowd that is there to drink? 

Yeah, that’s why I’ll always have a soft spot for James, no matter how awful he acts. Bad parenting can last a lifetime with some people.

S&S’s tasting menu looked to be a little above your average bar food, but they may have tweaked it since. 

IIRC, they had a version of goat cheese balls. I’m sure if Sandoval and Jax were on better terms, there would be beer cheese, too.

(BTW…Whatever happened to Mamaw’s Beer Cheese®️“?)

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Drogo said:

Wendy Pepper was my favorite on S1 (and RIP) but—

It’s actually Wendy Peppercorn, like Wendy Peffercorn (The Sandlot dreamgirl/lifeguard.)

https://youtu.be/Idk6yzGt4DE 

Jay will always have a place in my heart. “I didn’t take the bitch’s dye, that’s fo’ sho.” That, and him walking around NY asking women if they wanted to model when his train wreck of a model didn’t show up on time.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 3/31/2023 at 11:09 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Well - it was very nice of James to buy his father new teeth.

I am so so embarrassed to say that I know his backstory. Years ago I was suspicious of James’s claims and actually read POS Dad’s book. Judge away. In my defense I didn’t pay for it (free on probably Scribd?) but then did have to go look for it.

In brief - never managed Wham or George Michael. Their father’s came over from either Cypress or Greece together as best friends, so they grew up together somewhat. He was basically the main “hanger on” for years until GM dumped him (I assume for being an asshole - one of the Spice Girls is also somehow involved).

What is true is that GM did make him President of his short-lived record company, but all they did was sit around and get high and GM insisted on full control so nothing ever got done (they did get a credit on one of his big albums). So not sure why that’s not the story James goes with.

But basically the book is mostly how he went out and got drunk/many many drugs with famous people cause he was important and cool like that.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 7
(edited)
7 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I am so so embarrassed to say that I know his backstory. Years ago I was suspicious of James’s claims and actually read POS Dad’s book. Judge away. In my defense I didn’t pay for it (free on probably Scribd?) but then did have to go look for it.

In brief - never managed Wham or George Michael. Their father’s came over from either Cypress or Greece together as best friends, so they grew up together somewhat. He was basically the main “hanger on” for years until GM dumped him (I assume for being an asshole - one of the Spice Girls is also somehow involved).

What is true is that GM did make him President of his short-lived record company, but all they did was sit around and get high and GM insisted on full control so nothing ever got done (they did get a credit on one of his big albums). So not sure why that’s not the story James goes with.

But basically the book is mostly how he went out and got drunk/many many drugs with famous people cause he was important and cool like that.

Andros' father (Andros is James' father) was from Cyprus, like George Michael's father. George Michael and Andros who were second cousins were born in the U.K., grew up together, and their mothers were/are British. James was George Michael's godchild, one of several.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 5
On 3/30/2023 at 2:02 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Last week, Sandoval jumped in to defend Rachel from Lala. Ariana excused herself. Editors want us to think it was immediately after Sandoval scolded Lala for bullying Rachel.

I think Ariana was simply fed up with Tom always going off on someone in their friend group, because the person isn't impressed with his ideas. And he shouldn't get involved with women's arguments ever. Now that we know everything,

Tom was so wrapped up in the fun of sneaking around he forgot to check his emotions. I can't help but shake my head at his behaviour. Ariana has always offered an out for Tom, so why didn't he take it? That's when I think the thrill was the sneaking around rather than him choosing Raquel, and her 7 brain cells.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
25 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Andros' father (Andros is James' father) was from Cyprus, like George Michael's father. George Michael and Andros who were second cousins were born in the U.K., and their mothers were/are British. James was George Michael's godchild, one of several.

Yes. It’s Cyprus. I should have known to spell better as one of my old roommate’s was from there (Greek side as well) and it used to be a hotly contested, strategically important location. I used to be into history before Mr DC got me cable and then I discovered reality TV. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
13 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Wow. James, then, seems to have a need of wanting to emulate his dad, which explains the DJing and studio stuff, as well as the drinking. 

Major familial damage. Sad.

11 hours ago, Chalby said:

I think Ariana was simply fed up with Tom always going off on someone in their friend group, because the person isn't impressed with his ideas. And he shouldn't get involved with women's arguments ever. Now that we know everything,

Tom was so wrapped up in the fun of sneaking around he forgot to check his emotions. I can't help but shake my head at his behaviour. Ariana has always offered an out for Tom, so why didn't he take it? That's when I think the thrill was the sneaking around rather than him choosing Raquel, and her 7 brain cells.

Tom shouldn’t get involved in anyone’s arguments. It never goes well and it just adds fuel to whatever fire is already out of control.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Did Ken tell Lisa that Scheamer was banging the chef for better food in the new footage? 🤔

Ally is definitely DJ Muppet Baby's "bounce back" relationship after Raquchel. "I'm going to put a baby in her"? 

Afterparty at S&S! Once again, the Tom's waste money. OK, who's the clown wearing pajamas? In new footage,  Matt the bar manager tells the Toms he went ahead and hired a sub-manager. 😲

Schwart shows off his dadbod while on phone with Scandoval.

The imaginary sandwich shop now has a location.  

Heh. The guy who followed Schwartz onto the WWHL studio didn't seem happy to be there. Is he from another Bravo show? 

Heh heh, Scandavol and Arianna got twin beds. Weird foreshadowing,  I guess. Raquchel saying "awkward" was ambiguous.  Yeah, Ally, this what you're getting as DJ Muppet Baby's girlfriend.  

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Did Ken tell Lisa that Scheamer was banging the chef for better food in the new footage? 🤔

Ally is definitely DJ Muppet Baby's "bounce back" relationship after Raqu^H^Hchel. "I'm going to put a baby in her"? 

Afterparty at S&S! Once again, the Tom's waste money. OK, who's the clown wearing pajamas? In new footage,  Matt the bar manager tells the Toms he went ahead and hired a sub-manager. 😲

Schwart shows off his dadbod while on phone with Scandoval.

The imaginary sandwich shop now has a location.  

Heh. The guy who followed Schwartz onto the WWHL studio didn't seem happy to be there. Is he from another Bravo show? 

Heh heh, Scandavol and Arianna got twin beds. Weird foreshadowing,  I guess. Raqu^H^Hchel saying "awkward" was ambiguous.  Yeah, Ally, this what you're getting as DJ Muppet Baby's girlfriend.  

Yes, Scheana had sex with the chef to get better food. That was in Villa Blanca which closed permanently relatively recently.

The guy with Schwartz on WWHL was Rob Lowe’s son. 

• Useful 1
42 minutes ago, princelina said:

I don't understand this?

I think that the servers can eat at the restaurant, but not necessarily the most expensive, or exclusive foods. Scheana could, because of her relationship with the chef. 

• Useful 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Interesting, funny post. I understand some of of your references, but I don't understand scheaner and chef? What's the story? I've seen the chefs and they're not sheana's "type". Plus, she's been with Brock at least 3 years, so no way is she sleeping with a chef for food. Maybe once, 12 years ago, but come on...

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Chalby said:

Interesting, funny post. I understand some of of your references, but I don't understand scheaner and chef? What's the story? I've seen the chefs and they're not sheanasv"type"

It was obviously a relationship of convenience. The footage shown when Ken said that about Scheana was from 2012.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Yes, Scheana had sex with the chef to get better food. That was in Villa Blanca which closed permanently relatively recently.

Isn't Villa Blanca the name of Lisa Vanderbuck's mansion?

2 hours ago, Chalby said:

Interesting, funny post. I understand some of of your references, but I don't understand scheaner and chef? What's the story? I've seen the chefs and they're not sheana's "type". Plus, she's been with Brock at least 3 years, so no way is she sleeping with a chef for food. Maybe once, 12 years ago, but come on...

Lisa Vanderbucks and Ken were discussing it in the new footage. I wasn't sure if I had misheard something or not because they were mumbling softly about it and it seemed a bit random to bring this up at Schemer's surprise party.

Edited by Gharlane
9 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

Isn't Villa Blanca the name of Lisa Vanderbuck's mansion?

Lisa Vanderbucks and Ken were discussing it in the new footage. I wasn't sure if I had misheard something or not because they were mumbling softly about it and it seemed a bit random to bring this up at Schemer's surprise party.

Villa Blanca was Lisa Vanderpump's restaurant in Beverly Hills. It closed in 2020. Scheana and Ariana (and others) worked there before they were transferred to SUR. We saw the restaurant on the Beverly Hills HWs and the early seasons of VR. Villa Rosa is the name of Lisa's house.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 4/3/2023 at 12:29 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Jay will always have a place in my heart. “I didn’t take the bitch’s dye, that’s fo’ sho.” That, and him walking around NY asking women if they wanted to model when his train wreck of a model didn’t show up on time.

And then Austen modeled for him!  One of my favorite moments of the show.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 4/5/2023 at 9:38 PM, princelina said:

I don't understand this?

Same, I'm not sure of the reason. Unless it's an example of the staff's willingness to bang each other? Sheana's particular so the guy was probably good looking (and gave away food?) Lol

On 3/29/2023 at 6:21 PM, bosawks said:

Why does Alli seem so , dare I say, well adjusted.

Obviously she isn’t, she’s dating James, either astrology has more merit than I gave it credit or Xanax really is a miracle drug.

I do love her refusal to be James' audience.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1