Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The way this season is so focused on smashing the 4th wall for viewers by having the HWs acknowledge how behavior is affected by cameras, ratings, producers, etc. may irreparably impact how viewers watch the regular seasons going forward. If not for my suspicion that 75% of the HWs are illiterate, I'd wonder if these shows are scripted.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

The massage scene was gross. I don't like how Candiace is acting on this trip. She's argumentative with Porsha and Porsha is pretty cool. I say this as a Candiace fan. Gizelle and Porsha have worked together before so they must be used to talking. Leah is weird to me you can tell she has a mental disorder. I'm really enjoying Marysol's character on this trip than on her show Miami. But I haven't watched new Miami. Heather and Whitney seem like kissing cousins. Heather is too handsy with her. 

• Like 5

Porsha catching Heather in a lie at the breakfast table LOL wait i thought you said you wanted your name off the rolls

this woman doesn’t get how dangerous saying stuff like this is does she? No ONE was trying to touch your vagina Giselle … ugh 

271AE4D6-CA48-4827-ABC7-884869888FA1.jpeg

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 11

Giselle needs to tell Candice that the irresponsible way she throws around the word “bully” is why so many kids are legitimately bullied and not taken seriously if/when they report it someone. Anytime she doesn’t like or agree with what someone else says they’re a bully. She can attack or scream at someone but if they respond back they’re a bully. GTFOH. 

I’ve said it a million times before, Candice is a child and does not belong on a show with grown ups. Burping at the table and giggling. Yea that’s a disgusting habit my 14yr old does and I’m trying to teach her how gross it is and hope that by the time she is an adult she stops. 

• Like 10

Enough about Heather's black eye, already! If it was Jen, it most likely was an accident because they're friends and were having a rowdy drunk night. And because it happened off camera, it's within Heather's right not to want to talk about it. If anything, she's probably embarrassed about how it happened. 

Candiace….Leah….neither of you are victims. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 8
26 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

because it happened off camera, it's within Heather's right not to want to talk about it. If anything, she's probably embarrassed about how it happened. 

Eeeeh she made it a whole storyline and draaaaaged out the guessing game of I remember I don’t remember herself … 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2

I am going to need all those women to stop with the boobs! We know you have them, Alexia is one deep breath away from having those over inflated puppies flop out of that black dress she wore to Nola night, we saw Heather's nip slip on the bus ride home, Porsha and her barely covering boob black on piece outfit for a physical activity, Poor Leah in that hideous embellished denim confesional look (and everything she wears), that was the work of a psychotic with scissors...do I sound like an old prude, is it just me that is tired of looking at the boobage?

Also, Heather is thick, like built like a refrigerator, she needs a good, no a fantastic stylist to help her find more flattering clothing.  Her doubling down on the black eye, leaving the Mormon church, etc...is tiresome, she needs a real story line.

Sometimes Porsha can be refreshing with her take on things and sometimes it is evident she takes no accountability for what she says and I remember why I do not love her.

Marysol taking back the booze offering and not fearing the wrath is funny since she threw away the stones that she got on the Miami girls trip because of bad mojo or whatever.  Have another drink Mar.

I like Candiace most of the time but just once I want to see her unprepared to cry and have nothing to fold in to her tear blotter origami.

I do not trust Gizzelle as far as I can throw her and it is odd she defended Candiace at any time on any level since she does not like her.

Those elephant suits were really cute and watching everyone play whatever that game was in costume was funny.

The crotch massages was cringe to watch.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am going to need all those women to stop with the boobs! We know you have them, Alexia is one deep breath away from having those over inflated puppies flop out of that black dress she wore to Nola night, we saw Heather's nip slip on the bus ride home, Porsha and her barely covering boob black on piece outfit for a physical activity, Poor Leah in that hideous embellished denim confesional look (and everything she wears), that was the work of a psychotic with scissors...do I sound like an old prude, is it just me that is tired of looking at the boobage?

Also, Heather is thick, like built like a refrigerator, she needs a good, no a fantastic stylist to help her find more flattering clothing.  Her doubling down on the black eye, leaving the Mormon church, etc...is tiresome, she needs a real story line.

Sometimes Porsha can be refreshing with her take on things and sometimes it is evident she takes no accountability for what she says and I remember why I do not love her.

Marysol taking back the booze offering and not fearing the wrath is funny since she threw away the stones that she got on the Miami girls trip because of bad mojo or whatever.  Have another drink Mar.

I like Candiace most of the time but just once I want to see her unprepared to cry and have nothing to fold in to her tear blotter origami.

I do not trust Gizzelle as far as I can throw her and it is odd she defended Candiace at any time on any level since she does not like her.

Those elephant suits were really cute and watching everyone play whatever that game was in costume was funny.

She defended her when it came to Monique because she hates Monique even more than she hates Candiace. Monique was wrong, but Giz would have jumped on anything Monique did, right or wrong. 

I did love her messy ass prodding Heather to facetime Jenn. 

Edited by MaggieG
  • Like 7
  • LOL 6
57 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't want my crotch involved, but boy howdy do I want a Thai massage now.  I've had what I now will call semi-Thai massage before, but those looked even better.  Those are so much better than a traditional massage (though I love those too!).

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

All of this lol im like girl you think you are bigger then you are .... your special flopped you were a mess on it girl you might think you are above and better then some of these ladies but you aint

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I was in Thailand 4 days ago and I can tell you that they will massage everything, and you will love it! You will make all the sounds that those ladies made and probably more because you will be alone. l am not kidding. They will make you feel all the things that you thought you hate but secretly love. I cursed my masseuse at the same time I was writing her name down for the next session.

Candiace should say thank you for having my back with Porcha. Giselle is still garbage for the things she said about Chris but I can't hate her.

I am so tired of the Heather/Whitney fight. The roll means something to Whitney that it obviously doesn't to Heather. If they could shut up for a minute and listen to each other I think they could hash that out.

Edited by Arynm
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 3/30/2023 at 8:40 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Porsha catching Heather in a lie at the breakfast table LOL wait i thought you said you wanted your name off the rolls

this woman doesn’t get how dangerous saying stuff like this is does she? No ONE was trying to touch your vagina Giselle … ugh 

271AE4D6-CA48-4827-ABC7-884869888FA1.jpeg

None of these women even know where their vagina is.

• LOL 9

I don't mind Leah as much as everyone else, but I do agree that she needed to chill, which was surprising since I felt that in NY she needed (or wanted) to have the opportunity to hang out more with people her age. I understand she doesn't drink and I would NOT recommend this type of show to ANYONE who has issues with alcohol, but here we are. 

The only grace I will give her is that I agree that the rest of the women, especially the SLC girls, seem to defer to Porsha and Gizelle, except for Candiace, so if they don't like you, you're pretty much screwed. Again, not to defend Leah but I didn't think what she did was so horrible. 

I love Candiace (always have) but she really did stretch it when she called out Porsha and Gizelle for being bullies, at most, maybe they targeted Leah a tad too much. 

Now for Gizelle, now everyone knows she supported Candiace because she HATED Monique, and like Candiace said, she can be grateful to Gizelle for having her back, but Candiace still can be upset because Porsha flat-out aired Monique's false claims about her, clearly Porsha was Monique's messenger. 

Aside from Leah (again, I don't mind her but I'm not crazy about her either), the biggest mistakes in this cast are Whitney and Heather, sorry but those two are bringing the series down. I don't care about the black eye and I don't want to hear who is loyal or not loyal to criminal Jen Shah. If they really wanted to bring SLC they should've brought Lisa Barlow. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, charliesan said:

Aside from Leah (again, I don't mind her but I'm not crazy about her either), the biggest mistakes in this cast are Whitney and Heather, sorry but those two are bringing the series down. I don't care about the black eye and I don't want to hear who is loyal or not loyal to criminal Jen Shah. If they really wanted to bring SLC they should've brought Lisa Barlow. 

Love Lisa Barlow. Whitney with Lisa would have been okay.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

It is so hard for me as a viewer to be able to place things in context since that when this show finally airs a lot of things transpired in that I have heard of but have not yet happened in filming time.
I tend to think of what I know now when watching it, but then realize what has happened and not happened in their lives in the filming time, it makes more sense. (See, we are watching a reality TV show on Bravo and thus should not have to employ any mental gymnastics - even if we have had wine.)
If I recall correctly, this started filming right after RHOP and RHOSLC finished filming but before the housewives had seen the shows and their fellow cast mates’ confessionals and at least before the RHOP reunion  (and I’m guessing RHOSLC because it seems like Jen pleading guilty had happened very, very recently ).

I didn’t like Candiace in her early seasons but then saw personal growth the last couple of seasons. Over the years, it seemed like she became less reactionary and more deliberative.

For me, it explains somewhat why Candiace was more like the old Candiace (she was on the heels of a rough season and her default mode is to be nasty and reactive vs the new and improved, because she went on the trip with tension in her marriage and raw on the heels of her season and how Gizelle treated her, and I think she was still reeling from all the crap that happened.

That being said, I really hope the new, less reactionary Candiace prevails at the end of day - for herself, her marriage and to stick it to her horrible mom.

But she is still defending Leah (my least favorite housewife of all time ) so what do I know.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'd love a massage  in Thailand,  I'd just love to be there. It's just so spiritual.

I find Alexia sort of turns her nose up at doing  most things,  and Marysol, would be a pita to room with. This group  isn't  as entertaining as others have been.

Porsha copying  Candiace,  drying or dabbing  her no tears,  killed me, too funny.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

I didn’t care for the games but I enjoyed Porshas round of questions. I’m liking most of the group but I think it’s time to leave the black eye behind. She’s not going to tell the truth. She enjoyed taking off those sunglasses when the scene was filmed. I think her and Whitney are both being jerks to each other. Whitney looked excited to announce Heathers lies. Guess next season of Salt Lake those two will be in a fight.
Candiace has a tendency to play the role of victim and act like any transgression is bullying. I do like her but the tissue square crying for Leah was a bit much. 
LOL a at Marysol and Alexia discussing the burp in Spanish. Those two are a hoot.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It seems that Porscha who is on a gossip show and claims she does the job of a journalist repeated Monique Samuel's version of the fight with Candiace on the Potomac RHs without bothering to ask for Candiace's version (which was the true one). And she doubled down on this show. 

• Like 3