Type keyword(s) to search

And They Lived Happily Ever After in Genoa City 2023 Bracket

• Start Topic

It finally happens. The powers that be at Y&R and CBS decide to call it quits for our dear daytime soap opera.

On the last day of The Young and the Restless, which couple would you most want to see heading off together in loving bliss, for eternity?

Your favorite could be a current couple, a past couple, or a couple that is new/potential.

A couple of rules: please only vote once per round, and don't post any spoilers. For this round, please chose up to 8 couples. Thanks!

So, here are the beginning matchups for the And They Lived Happily Ever After in Genoa City 2023 Bracket. Come get your vote on, Preverts!:

Round 1, The Sweet 16 Couples

Allie Nguyen & Noah Newman or
Victoria Newman & Tucker McCall

Lily Winters & Daniel Romalotti or
Mariah Copeland & Tessa Porter

Diane Jenkins & Jack Abbott or
Sally Spectra & Jack Abbott

Chloe Mitchell & Kevin Fisher or
Sharon Newman & Chance Chancellor

Diane Jenkins & Jeremy Stark or
Sally Spectra & Adam Newman

Audra Charles & Tucker McCall or
Sharon Newman & Nick Newman

Lauren Fenmore & Michael Baldwin or
Phyllis Summers & Jeremy Stark

Ashley Abbott & Tucker McCall or
Summer Newman & Kyle Abbott

Thank you to everyone who participated in the preliminary polls. The contestants listed above are the ones you all chose with the most votes.

Results of the Sweet 16 round should be posted around this time tomorrow Monday (March 27).

(FYI, I'm going to use the NCAA's branding for the rounds. Come at me CBS. 😉)

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
47 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Diane Jenkins & Jack Abbott 

Ashley Abbott & Tucker McCall

Edited by boes
  • Like 3

Lauren Fenmore & Michael Baldwin

Sharon Newman & Chance Chancellor

Diane Jenkins & Jeremy Stark

Chloe Mitchell & Kevin Fisher

Lily Winters & Daniel Romalotti

Audra Charles & Tucker McCall

Edited by gingerella
Because often hindsight isn't 20/20, it's more like, WTF was I thinking?!?
  • Like 2

Oops, sorry I didn't make it clearer: please vote for up to eight couples. One from each pairing listed above.

The next round will have eight contestants, then four, and then the final two in the championship round.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Allie Nguyen & Noah Newman

Lily Winters & Daniel Romalotti 

Diane Jenkins & Jack Abbott (but I'm voting for OG Diane, not Mulva!)

• Like 2

Ok lol apparently I’ve been watching too much sister wives because I’m giving Tucker a harem ! 

Vic/Tuck

Mariah/Tessa (if there was money involved this would be my big bet to take it all)

Diane /Jack

Chloe/Kevin (so sue me, I like them !)

Sally /Adam

Audra /Tucker

Lauren /Michael

Ashley/Tucker

• LOL 4

• Like 2

• Like 1
On 3/23/2023 at 12:26 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Allie Nguyen & Noah Newman or
Victoria Newman & Tucker McCall(Come on, Tucker deserves better) 

Lily Winters & Daniel Romalotti(They're both kind of annoying, Lily moreso) or

Diane Jenkins & Jack Abbott(Jally had potential before it was stupidly ruined, plus Jack has been nearly insufferable since he got with Diane) or
Sally Spectra & Jack Abbott

Chloe Mitchell & Kevin Fisher or
Sharon Newman & Chance Chancellor(no hate for Sharon but Chance can do better, but it might piss Abby off so eh...)  

Diane Jenkins & Jeremy Stark(never cared and never will, even if Ally is tainted it's still better than most parings on this show) or

Audra Charles & Tucker McCall(I'm sorry Sharon :(, but once again....Tucker deserves better 😂 or

Lauren Fenmore & Michael Baldwin or
Phyllis Summers & Jeremy Stark(I really don't care about them lol, only if Jeremey was heroic crazy enought to kill her or put her in an another coma, then I might)

Ashley Abbott & Tucker McCall(Eileen Davidson & TSJ are amazing! They make Ashley & Tucker fun & rootable imo) or

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Voting for Round 1, The Sweet 16 Couples has ended.

The winners of Round 1 of the And They Lived Happily Ever After in Genoa City 2023 Bracket are:

Thank you to everyone who voted! Up next, Round 2, the Elite 8 Couples.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

We now move to the next round of the And They Lived Happily Ever After in Genoa City 2023 Bracket:

Round 2, the Elite 8 Couples

Allie Nguyen & Noah Newman   or

Diane Jenkins & Jack Abbott   or

Sally Spectra & Adam Newman   or

Lauren Fenmore & Michael Baldwin   or

Who do you think most deserves a fairy tale ending? Come on in and vote!

For this round please choose up to four couples, one from each pairing listed above. No spoilers please.

Results for Round 2, the Elite 8 Couples to be posted on Thursday. kthx

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

• Like 5

Mariah Copeland & Tessa Porter (maybe the lurking writers et al will get them back onscreen)

Diane Jenkins & Jack Abbott (largely because it makes Sphyllis so angry)

Sally Spectra & Adam Newman 🔥

Ashley Abbott & Tucker McCall (even if I can't stand Trashley)

• Like 5

Chloe & Kevin (I’m sorry. Jack and Diane being together has made him nearly unbearable. Jack is my all-time favorite, but he’s a saccharine wet blanket with Diane. Plus, this pairing produced Kyle.)

Ashley Abbott and Tucker McCall

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Allie Nguyen & Noah Newman(too absent and too boring while Tessa & Mariah are absent as well, they didn't bore me most of the time)   or

Diane Jenkins & Jack Abbott (I will reiterate that I think Jack's character fucking sucks when he's with Diane)  or

Sharon Newman & Nick Newman(Run Sharon! Now's your chance!) 

Ashley Abbott & Tucker McCall(With Ally in ruins this is the only intresting pairing left) 

• Like 5

Mariah and Tessa

Chloe and Kevin 

Adam and Sally (although Nick and Sharon are both boring and deserve each other)

Last one is REALLY tough! I love Ashley and Tucker’s witty repartee. But Ashley seems to enjoy her independence. She can toy with Tucker whenever she’s in the mood.

Meanwhile our other two lovebirds have stuck together for longer than most daytime couples so I’m giving the last minute buzzer vote to

Lauren and Michael

• Like 5

Round 2, the Elite 8 Couples

Allie Nguyen & Noah Newman   or
Mariah Copeland & Tessa Porter - Two boring never-seen couples? I cast my vote for Allie and her dud boyfriend. I don't believe they have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, but she never got a juicy story on the show. And there were opportunities to write some!

Diane Jenkins & Jack Abbott   or
Chloe Mitchell & Kevin Fisher - I vote for Jack and Diane ONLY if it's OG Diane NOT Mulva. If it has to be Mulva, then I vote for Chloe and Kevin. 

Sharon Newman & Nick Newman - Tough call. Sally and Adam aren't a couple. Sharin and Dick in a Box deserve each other, in perpetuity. I vote for Sally anyway.

Ashley Abbott & Tucker McCall - This is an impossible choice. These are the two best couples on the show. I never thought I'd like Tucker after the first one left. (That last one was dreadful.) But this guy and Ashley have sparks! They are the most interesting aspect of the show right now, and perhaps the only interesting aspect. But, my heart belongs to Michael and Lauren. I vote for Michael and Lauren.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

ok I DID and never thought I could say this........Phyllis, now I feel sorry for her......I always liked her WITH Jack and though they had such chemistry.   Well now they've ruined this couple.   What is going on with this story-telling group?????

If they want to keep me here they must get rid of Diane.,....Jack needs to wake up soon.....can't strand to look at that old gal....they should have kept this character where she was D E A D🥵

Edited by boultice
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

They can keep Sexolas with Sally but send them away I cannot stand them on my TV.   JM YOU'RE OLD MAN sex scenes are for the

the garbage bags.....stop showing your old self.....its gross and so not entertaining to see you on top of pregnant Sally who is carrying another man's baby.... how can this be decent? 

• Like 1

I wasn‘t watching for Diane’s previous shenanigans but she’s my favorite actress on this show now. I hope she can knock Phyllis out of GC, never to return.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

The winners of Round 2 of the And They Lived Happily Ever After in Genoa City 2023 Bracket are:

Thank you to all who voted. This was a very heated round with what turned to be at least one upset.

Next up, Round 3, the Final 4 Couples.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

We have arrived at the next to last round of the And They Lived Happily Ever After in Genoa City 2023 Bracket:

Round 3, the Final Four Couples

Mariah Copeland & Tessa Porter   or

Who among these four couples would you most want to see have a fairy tale ending? Declare your choice with your vote!

For this round please pick up to two couples, one from each pairing listed above. No spoilers please.

Results for Round 3, the Final 4 Couples to be posted on Monday. theenk kew.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Although I may be the only Chloe fan on this board, I’m going to give this one to

Mariah and Tessa

second choice is easier because Iwant to slap Sally most days, so..

Lauren and Michael

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Thank you to everyone who voted in Round 3, the Final Four Couples. Give yourselves a hearty round of applause.👏

And now here we are: The Championship Round of the And They Lived Happily Ever After in Genoa City 2023 Bracket.

On the final episode of The Young and the Restless, which couple do you think most deserves to head off into eternal loving bliss? :

The Championship Round Couples

It's up to you, Preverts! Make your voice heard and vote. Again, please only vote once, don't post any spoilers, choose only one couple.

The glorious winner of the And They Lived Happily Ever After in Genoa City 2023 Bracket will be announced on Thursday.

• Love 2
On 3/30/2023 at 2:18 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Round 3, the Final Four Couples

I'm going with:

Mariah & Tessa
and
Sally & Adam

I'm so bored with Lauren that I just can't take any more screen time, so Adam & Sally it is!