Type keyword(s) to search

And They Lived Happily Ever After in Genoa City 2023 Bracket

• Start Topic

(edited)

Although they hung in until the championship round, longtime lovebirds Lauren Fenmore & Michael Baldwin fell short of the finish line.

Please join me in congratulating your winning couple of And They Lived Happily Ever After in Genoa City 2023 Bracket:

Mariah Copeland & Tessa Porter, the loving wives, daughters, sisters, friends, and new mommies, who show all other GC couples how romance is done.
VJU8tHx.jpg

After hearing the exciting news, glam grandma Sharon Newman gushed, "I'm so thrilled for my girls, all three of them!"

Best friend Kyle Abbott pronounced the award as "a most excellent choice," while brother/ex-lover Noah Newman just smiled and offered to photograph the couple to commemorate the happy occasion.

Abby Newman stamped her feet in glee and said she wishes Mariah and Tessa all the happiness, while Devon Hamilton nodded in agreement as he hugged his and Abby's son Dominic.

Nick Newman, last seen in a local boutique hotel boarding an elevator at 2:00AM, could not be reached for comment. However, Summer "Snowflake" Newman gave subdued congrats from both herself and her father.

Thank you all for participating! You are the best Y&R fans and you know it.🏆

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
48 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Although they hung in until the championship round, longtime lovebirds Lauren Fenmore & Michael Baldwin fell short of the finish line.

Please join me in congratulating your winning couple of And They Lived Happily Ever After in Genoa City 2023 Bracket:

Mariah Copeland & Tessa Porter, the loving wives, daughters, sisters, friends, and new mommies, who show all other GC couples how romance is done.
VJU8tHx.jpg

After hearing the exciting news, glam grandma Sharon Newman gushed, "I'm so thrilled for my girls, all three of them!"

Best friend Kyle Abbott pronounced the award as "a most excellent choice," while brother/ex-lover Noah Newman just smiled and offered to photograph the couple to commemorate the happy occasion.

Abby Newman stamped her feet in glee and said she wishes Mariah and Tessa all the happiness, while Devon Hamilton nodded in agreement as he hugged his and Abby's son Dominic.

Nick Newman, last seen in a local boutique hotel boarding an elevator at 2:00AM, could not be reached for comment. However, Summer "Snowflake" Newman gave subdued congrats from both herself and her father.

Thank you all for participating! You are the best Y&R fans and you know it.🏆

Thank you, Joimiaroxeu, for doing the contest and all the other extras you've done for our enjoyment!

• Like 3
  • Love 6