Type keyword(s) to search

S44.Ep5: The Third Turd LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

The sexism is definitely there but I do wonder their dismissal of Carolyn was more their thinking that with 3 people and how much Tika has been sucking that it's unlikely more than two of them make the merge and if they do, what power could they have with so few allies?

Still, the game is unpredictable, so it was stupid to so boldly dismiss Carolyn when who knows how things will shape up. Hell, no one from Tika might go if they decide to send Matt home. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Danny to Brandon: “hey you got cool tattoos!”  Carolyn looking at her arms covered in pretty tattoos.  Maybe Danny doesn’t like sunflowers.

Brandon and Danny: ‘we’re gonna run the game!  People are so scared of us because we’re big, strong, tough guys and will kill it in the challenges over these other weaklings…oh by the way Carolyn your worthless and probably haven’t even found an idol so we’ll keep you around until we don’t need you anymore.’

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

WTF, Brandon. I've seen Carolyn in challenges. She has NOT been useless like he's been saying.

The balls on this dude to tell that to her face.

These people are all underestimating Carolyn and I feel so bad for her.

But Carolyn feeds on that. I cannot wait for her to blindside these two.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

The sexism is definitely there but I do wonder their dismissal of Carolyn was more their thinking that with 3 people and how much Tika has been sucking that it's unlikely more than two of them make the merge and if they do, what power could they have with so few allies? Still, the game is unpredictable, so it was stupid to so boldly dismiss Carolyn when who knows how things will shape up. Hell, no one from Tika might go if they decide to send Matt home. 

Well, you know, Carolyn is supposed to meekly agree with Brandon's assessment of her Survivor skills and feel grateful they deign to condescend to her.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Carolyn absolutely has to win now with this edit.

At this point I won’t accept any other outcome.  A very distant second and third are the two lovebirds, but even with their heart eyes at each other I still find them more tolerable/likeable than anyone else.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I just looked at the clock-this is getting really late for tribal.  It’s going to be a boring boot.  

Oh wow, I didn't realize it's already 10 minutes before the end of the episode.

They're really gonna rush through Tribal.

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I just looked at the clock-this is getting really late for tribal.  It’s going to be a boring boot.  

Oh wow, Danny’s bro down may have cost Josh.

Maybe Matt will go home and result in no tribal.

• Useful 1

Josh dodged a bullet big time I think.  Or maybe Carolyn.  I was kind of getting worried that YY might shift or Carolyn would play her idol when she didn’t need to, and put a target on her back.  

Carolyn isn’t excited about not going to TC.  She wanted Josh out.  She’s still after him.  

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

What a shitty edit for Matthew. We got him talking about being in pain, and then haven't seen him since.

I’m shocked we didn’t even see him leave.  Like, how often have they done that before?  Usually we at least see them leave and then are told whether or not they are returning.  They left Matt on a cliffhanger.  

• Like 2

I’m behind, watching Probst jerking Tika around. 🙄🙄🙄

Are they off the hook?

Yep, they’re off the hook. Crappy that we didn’t see a proper farewell for Matthew, dumbass or not.

Probst trying to out-crazy-eyes Carolyn.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3