Type keyword(s) to search

S44.Ep5: The Third Turd LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Probst has probably watched the footage Matthew hurting himself a few hundred times by now.

We’ve had a season of medical evacuees, yes? OtherRussell, He-Who-Shouldn’t-Be-Named and . . . dang, I’m spacing on the third guy.

Aw, Kane and Carson are bonding . . .

Edited by Lantern7
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Probst has probably watched the footage Matthew hurting himself a few hundred times by now.

We’ve had a season of medical evacuees, yes? OtherRussell, He-Who-Shouldn’t-Be-Named and . . . dang, I’m spacing on the third guy.

Aw, Kane and Carson are bonding . .m.m

Jonathan Penner, if you're talking about the Philippines season.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Bearded Matt looks a bit like Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer.

“I was once a caveman. I didn’t grasp things like ‘strategy’ and ‘burn votes’ . . . “

Just now, LadyChatts said:

THANK YOU! From when he got hurt on the obstacle course from hell!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Yeah, I just can't feel sorry for Matt. The other guy tells Matt that he's a legend--yeah, a legend in stupidity.

And Carson, you're the only one who sees you as a mastermind.

I just realized what bugs me about this cast--they don't seem very grownup. 

3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Caleb, too.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, jsm1125 said:

Producers, it’s okay to show a semblance of what Brandon and Lauren are thinking. They do exist!

I'll take your word for it, because I totally forgot about them (I'm not kidding).

And Jamie thinks she has more information than anyone in this game!  She's the most valuable player, players are crazy if they don't come to her, and somehow she's in a marathon while Matt is learning to crawl.  Okay then...

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I really am disliking Yam Yam.  He’s trying to make up with Josh, but his logic is stupid (so it’s okay for Josh to have been blindsided out of the game, but YY can’t take being out of the loop?)

• Like 7
Just now, EllenB said:

What a bunch of delusional babies, each one bragging about how brilliantly they're playing the game. I'm getting a headache from my eyes rolling.

That's what is annoying me about this cast. Almost all of them who are bragging about their skills are, in fact, NOT doing well.

• Like 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

That's what is annoying me about this cast. Almost all of them who are bragging about their skills are, in fact, NOT doing well.

It's why I love Carolyn.  She's doing a better job of showing, not telling.  

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, EllenB said:

What a bunch of delusional babies, each one bragging about how brilliantly they're playing the game. I'm getting a headache from my eyes rolling.

Imagining myself: “I am running this game! I think. Maybe? I’m still here, but that doesn’t feel ‘mastermind-y’ enough. Shit.”

Ball maneuvering! 🙄🙄🙄

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 4